Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: Invisible ()
Date: June 07, 2017 01:33AM

Many of those who have posted, have expressed they post the things they experienced to help the current members of TLW. Some of the posters express they are looking to be healed and some post to share their experiences and thinking for the purpose of helping one another to be healed of the open wounds that they have carried for many years after no longer functioning and participating as active members of TLW.

Among us who post - some justify anger and railing against others and express they will not be subject to any idea that outbursts of anger and railing - is wrong. Periodically course jesting flares up - and after the jest does its work - it is said - it was just joking not acknowledging that targeting others or wildly shooting arrows - is not just joking.

Recently it has come to a place where some feel justified in telling others to shut up or to leave - instead of working out what is often no more than misunderstanding one another .

So now, Will they move toward biting and devouring one another ?

Many have posted to cite or to show wrongs that have been done and wrongs done to them - to explain why many of things that were done were wrong - hoping to see a correction come about in the lives and the thinking of the members of TLW. But are those who post able to accept and receive correction themselves when needed ?

I felt sorry for myself because I had no shoes until I saw a man who had no feet.

A True story - I know a man who tells a story - of how he was destitute and was walking with out shoes. Someone had stolen the shoes right off of his feet. And when a man who was a stranger saw him walking , that man stopped his car and took off his shoes and gave his shoes to the destitute man, then he got back in his car and left himself - wearing no shoes.

In hearing this story and many other stories this man tells - of the many acts of kindness he was shown - as well as all of the terrible things that was done to him while he was destitute - I was helped in knowing there are many people who care about people - even people they don't personally know. And in hearing of the many acts of kindness shown to this man, who has told me about his life - I became well in part of my thinking and well because he had become well.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: NickleandDimed ()
Date: June 07, 2017 05:20AM

This is a regulated message board. It's not a free for all. What I noticed is. When posters don't follow the rules. Don't stay on topic. Think they can post anything. Any opinion they want. Preach. Don't show respect to posters. Engage in personal attacks. Things break down. I'm ready for correction Invisible. Go ahead. Bring it on.

Date: June 07, 2017 05:58AM

Invisible,

When the link to Woodrow Nichols book Reflections from the Wall was posted. I read your posts. You balked. Were you against it being shared here? Have you ever read it? The conversations that resulted. From Nichol's research were what this forum is about. Discussions about the destructiveness of the cult.

Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: June 07, 2017 09:55AM

This is actually kBOY's wife typing. I have been reading posts for several years, and actually registered as a user. However the first time I went to post, it said my password was invalid (even though I had written everything down).

But that is OK - I'm only writing now because I am concerned with how much bickering is going on with the posts at this time. Would it be fair to say that all of us have been hurt and abused during our involvement with TLWF? I was involved for more than 40 years before I left - and saw it all, as many of you have. The important thing is that we were able to finally pay attention to the many, many red lights, and made the decision to leave.

Please, please give some thought to tearing at each other with hurtful words, and accusations. We have had enough of that shit, I mean stuff, already, and know better. Does it matter who did what back when? One thing we all know is that we were in a CULT, and along with that came very specific mind control. I will stand as guilty for any thing I said or did at that time that hurt or offended someone - as I am sure that in my "drive" (oh how I hate that word), I could have run someone over. I could say that I think I repented - but for me, and all of you, the bottom line is someone was controlling our thoughts and our actions. The very fact that we got out of there is proof that our hearts and minds knew better, and made a desperate decision to leave, going against everything we thought was right at that time - and now we know better and can move forward.

I salute all of you, and the choice you made to leave. I know it was not easy, and, for some, meant leaving loved ones. I know for sure that there are many I still loved dearly. But for now, we are here, and we are not there. That makes me happy.

I may get accused of being self-righteous, but I'll still say it: Let's stop the bickering and just be kind and supportive to each other. No one is trying to tell the other what to do. We are all just still in places of needing to throw it all up - its a poison that we are still trying to rid ourselves of. I don't care who believes what - I'd say we are all in a better place. Peace and love (yes I did come out of the 70's - ha ha!!).

Posted by: lily rose ()
Date: June 07, 2017 12:32PM

Hi everyone-

This will be really brief without any judgments. I haven't been following the strand the past few days due to a difficult personal matter, for which I will be taking a brief break. I'm not comfortable sharing my private life on line so I will leave it at that. CA and I communicated about our differing points of view and over reaction to comments made. I think were good.

Date: June 07, 2017 01:15PM

kBoy talked of bickering. Bickering is verbal back and forth that does not seek to wound. It can be annoying. But it is not abuse. It's more or an irritant. And happens on all message boards. Any type of verbal back and forth that causes wounds is never justified or should be tolerated on a message board.

Date: June 11, 2017 08:40AM

A First Fruits of All He Created
By Matt Walkoe June 4th, 2017

God prophesied over John Stevens that “Zerubbabel laid the foundation of this house, and his hands will finish it.” As the BAD fruit of John Stevens’ ministry, we are his DESTRUCTIVE hands as we help LEAD ASTRAY one another to fulfill these DEAD words of prophecy. The FALSE Living Word lives in us, and we, as living DEAD epistles, are to be known and read AND DREAD of all men. This is a call to CORRECTIVE action. We must NOT continue to be the BAD first fruits of all that John Stevens created.

Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: June 12, 2017 07:30AM

* * * REGRESSIVE NEWS * * *

"Reject Religion, Live In The First Commandment"
June 11, 2017 — Sunday — by Gary Hargrave

[www.garyandmarilynhargrave.com]

" Religion uses outward works of service to God (TLW leadership) as a cover-up for a lack of relationship with Him. Religion (TLW) is divisive and is diametrically opposed to God."

Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: June 12, 2017 09:23PM

lily rose Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi everyone-
>
> This will be really brief without any judgments. I
> haven't been following the strand the past few
> days due to a difficult personal matter, for which
> I will be taking a brief break. I'm not
> comfortable sharing my private life on line so I
> will leave it at that. CA and I communicated
> about our differing points of view and over
> reaction to comments made. I think were good.

Yes, we are.

Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: June 12, 2017 09:31PM

kBOY Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> * * * REGRESSIVE NEWS * * *
>
> "Reject Religion, Live In The First
> Commandment"

> June 11, 2017 — Sunday — by Gary Hargrave
>
> [www.garyandmarilynhargrave.com]
> ct-religion-live-in-the-first-commandment/
>
> " Religion uses outward works of service to God
> (TLW leadership) as a cover-up for a lack
> of relationship with Him. Religion (TLW) is
> divisive and is diametrically opposed to God."

Also divisive is insisting that someone has no relationship with God unless they first submit to you. Disagreement is not necessarily division. Thanks for keeping us up to date, kBoy.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.