Current Page: 14 of 15
PSI Seminars: What happend at PSI 7
Posted by: Samuel ()
Date: September 12, 2007 11:28AM

You know it's been four years since my wife walked out on me because of PSI Seminars. I can't you how much this has effected me.

Options: ReplyQuote
PSI Seminars: What happend at PSI 7
Posted by: Jeri442 ()
Date: September 20, 2007 10:54AM

Samuel I tried everywhere I could think of to find my ex-husband so I could at least say I am sorry I hurt him so bad. I feel so badly about all of it, but he is the one I miss most of all. I know it probably wouldn't work out if I were to find him but I would try to tell him that this really screwed me up. Actually I don't know what I would say; there is really no excuse and I know I hurt him so badly. I hope you heal from this.

Re: PSI Seminars: What happend at PSI 7
Posted by: Steve989 ()
Date: November 30, 2007 07:15AM

I've tried to stay away from these forums and forget the damage this did to my life. PSI destroyed the mind of the woman I LOVE.

Sam I'm sorry your hurting; know that you're not alone.

Jeri, I think your husband would forgive you. I wish you peace.

Date: December 08, 2007 11:16PM

www.thevillagenews.com/story.php?story_id=27029#comments

Don't know if this will work but this is a link to a news article on PSI Seminars. You can leave comments.

Date: December 17, 2007 11:35AM

Did anyone see “The Simpson’s” tonight.

There was another reference to PSI on it tonight.

Homer was reliving his past and he came upon a cell-phone from a company called “Synergy Wireless.”

This struck me was being very funny. “Wired” into the cosmic reality, maybe?

I wondered if someone, a writer maybe, with someone he lost to PSI Seminars?

Date: December 26, 2007 07:44AM

Steve I saw that Simpson's that night and I remembered the writers blasted PSI on an episode a couple of years ago. PSI was mentioned my name at the end of that one.

Wished I could say I am laughing at this now but that would be a lie.

Date: March 01, 2008 11:16AM

www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/312/RipOff0312928.htm

I found this on the above website. This woman claims a man working for PSI Seminars was sexually harassed by a man (who is named) while doing these "seminars." This goes along with what happened to PSI survivor.

Posted by: Mary K ()
Date: March 02, 2008 11:48PM

Steve989

I found this on the above website. This woman claims a man working for PSI Seminars was sexually harassed by a man (who is named) while doing these "seminars." This goes along with what happened to PSI survivor.

I read the thread mentioned above and I couldn't believe it. This seems to fit the story of PSI survivor. And the "sharing" exercise they do when they're at the ranch; it seems my ex-husband had some issues and fell for a woman while he was there and left me when he returned. She on the other hand dumped him shortly after she returned from the ranch; a long distance relationship was just too much for him. Then he starts playing (playing?) PLD and starts a new relationship with another woman and marries her inside two to three weeks. He called me last night and told me that he believes he mad a ‘terrible mistake’ marrying his new wife. This after less than a week of marriage. She racked up a large amount of money on his credit cards while they were in Vegas buying like expensive items at the hotel shops; like she was some big winner. And he lost four grand gambling.

I asked him why in the world he was calling and telling me his woes and he responds that I “owe” him for the support he gave me over the years of our marriage and feels that I can at least listen to him because of that. I cannot believe the nerve of this man. The arrogant self centered bastard. I told him to talk to his new wife and explain it to her as she is on the same wavelength as he is.

PSI destroyed his mind.

Date: March 05, 2008 09:31AM

Mary K
Steve989

I read the thread mentioned above and I couldn't believe it. This seems to fit the story of PSI survivor. And the "sharing" exercise they do when they're at the ranch; it seems my ex-husband had some issues and fell for a woman while he was there and left me when he returned. She on the other hand dumped him shortly after she returned from the ranch; a long distance relationship was just too much for him. Then he starts playing (playing?) PLD and starts a new relationship with another woman and marries her inside two to three weeks. He called me last night and told me that he believes he mad a ‘terrible mistake’ marrying his new wife. This after less than a week of marriage. She racked up a large amount of money on his credit cards while they were in Vegas buying like expensive items at the hotel shops; like she was some big winner. And he lost four grand gambling.

I asked him why in the world he was calling and telling me his woes and he responds that I “owe” him for the support he gave me over the years of our marriage and feels that I can at least listen to him because of that. I cannot believe the nerve of this man. The arrogant self centered bastard. I told him to talk to his new wife and explain it to her as she is on the same wavelength as he is.

PSI destroyed his mind.

Mary, this does not surprise me. It sounds very familiar to what I experienced with my wife when he "entered into the white light."

Date: March 11, 2008 10:53AM

PSI survivor if your still reading this I found this one another site.

[www.ripoffreport.com]

I am from Denver and have watched (name removed) being a sexual predator in the PSI class. He teaches the class and then gets women to trust him and leads women on with lies and convinces them to have sex with him. I know of several already he has done this too and was disgusted that this was part of the program. It leads to the question; is this what goes on in this cult company? No better than Jim Jones for the most part. I have even written the owner Jane several months ago (several times) and see that nothing has changed so she must be Okaying this as I have let her know. The fact that she does nothing only confirms the company is sick as she has been made fully aware. My husband has asked me not to be involved anymore than what I already am and that was contacting the right person which I did. Yet to spite all my concern it obviously didn't matter. I am disgusted. I thought J**e was a person of integrity which is what they preach at you but if integrity means being emotionally opened up by a sexual predator teaching you then watching this go on to woman after woman after woman please give us all a break. I am not the only one who has watched this I can only assume others have told J**e the owner as I have myself. I will warn others if I have too to beware.

Dear (name removed),
I am responding to your narrow minded complaint. I have been around the classes for over 10 years. These are the best courses around. J**e has hired the best there is. These are real people, with real lives. Tim has done these classes for at least 10 years that I know of. He has done all of my family members basics. He is best instructor bar none. Has he had relationships with graduates? Of course he has. Find one man in this company who hasn't. Let me broaden your small scope!!!

(Name Removed) was the best of all the PSI instructors; he was in and out of rehabs the whole time, serious drug addiction, and a sex-alcohol. Do you know any other great men with this issue??? He changed more lives for the better than anyone I know of. Did he struggle with his woman issues (many times!!!!!!!?)

Greg K (area director LA) just recently stole a graduate’s wife and is living with her.
M*** and J*** (speakers at Principia) enjoyed a three-way with (name removed) (lucky) (recognize the name? President of PSI World's daughter)
My girlfriend walked in on a chick from Las Vegas, shall I say pleasuring B*** and C**** (Area Directors of SF and Phoenix) at the same time at Principia behind the tent.
(Name removed) (Area Director Denver) has a mistress that he flies in almost weekly, not to mention his ' Denver stable.' I know personally that every instructor has slept with a graduate; I have slept with 2 of them myself.

I could go on and on!!! Here is a truth. All of these men are great men. The boys in this company bring in the money!!! The girls spend it.

Your attack on J*** is misguided, I think. We are all adults and make our own choices! The women involved also made choices. Find me one company that does not have these issues.

J*** has the oldest seminar company in the US. 33 years of the best courses on the planet. You will not find another Woman who cares more deeply about people than her. If anyone deserves a Nobel peace it is her (not Al Gore).

Does she have to deal with a lot of crap like we all do, who own companies. Yes.

Give her a break; the work is great the people are human. Enjoy it!!!

(Reply)
Talk bout narrowed minded!!!! Have you read what you wrote here? You have been around the classes for over 10 years? Can you even spell BRAINWASHING? T** has done all of your family members basic's? How many of those family members have thrown away their relationships with their loved ones? T** has had relationships with graduates? How ethical is that? I assume he is being paid to teach these classes right? He was supposed to maintain his objectivity you closed minded idiot.

***** is the best PSI instructor(?) is in and out of rehab, is a drug addict and a sex alcoholic, but has changed more lives “ the better.” How? How does he change the lives of these people for the better? Does he screw these women behind the barn? Does he take advantage of these women when their defenses are lower during the BRAINWASHING?

***** stole a grad wife and is living with her. Again another ethical violation.

M*** and J**** enjoyed a three-way with ***** and you consider her lucky or the two guys?

Your girlfriend walked in on a woman having sex with two area directors of PSI at a Principia tent and you see nothing wrong with that. I thought PSI was supposed to enlighten people and make their lives better. What example are they setting? What exactly are you trying to say?

M***, area director of Denver, has a mistress he flies in weekly? Is she another PSI graduate that has been BRAINWASHED to believe the lies of PSI? And you could go on and on? Please do because it sounds like you have an axe to grind with PSI even though you say J*** had the oldest seminar in the country with the best courses in 33 years on the planet. And J*** does care about her people as long as they keep bringing in the MONEY.

As for me. PSI is a cult. Pure and simple. It destroyed the mind of my wife and turned her into a mindless drone. It destroyed her mind and she lost more than she gained. How did it “improve” her life? Well if didn't. It destroyed her mind; cost me my marriage and mental anguish for my daughters. What would you tell them? We all have a lot of crap to deal with in life; but why does PSI add to it?

And I think you should give ******** a break because the work is NOT great, it's bulls*it!!

Current Page: 14 of 15

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.