Current Page: 8 of 15
PSI Seminars: What happend at PSI 7
Posted by: Steve989 ()
Date: October 08, 2006 11:10PM

I got this from someone involved in one group. Hope he's the real deal and can help spread the word.

I just got back from the ranch last month. I have heard of an encounter from someone I know personally that had been up there years ago. I know which facilitator it was and minor details. Just hearing that tainted my experience and that is the last thing that should happen to anyone especially someone like you. I'm a guy and it affected me. The it was tough to here the message from the messenger. You did the right thing. I know someone that is a producer that used to work for PBS and she now is independent for them, that could be an avenue to pursue, because if this affects just one person in a negative way I'm will to do what I can to support the cleansing. Try to reach out to anyone you know that this might have happened to, because your not the only one who has had an experience similar to yours. Most importantly stay strong and know you are doing the right thing by spreading the your word. Get back to me when you can.

Sincerely,

Jeremie Norton

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Samuel ()
Date: October 09, 2006 02:13AM

I woke up this morning after deaming of my wife. Not that this was unusual; it was just I felt so sad over the death of my relationship with her because of PSI. I have never felt this bad in all my life. It's been two years and it still hurts. I just wonder how an organization like this, one that 'promotes" peace, can influence the minds of this many people and destroy their lives without any remorse whatsoever. I want to recover from this but it seems that I can't. I must have loved my wife very much; much more than she gave me credit for. Have you ever wished your loved one had never been born, so that you never would have met her just so you wouldn't feel this pain? That's how I feel. She taught me to love and trust her unconditionally; she taught me they were just words. How sad is that?

So thanks to PSI for destroying my life.

Posted by: jtaylormade ()
Date: October 09, 2006 02:45AM

Samuel,

Please know that you have my deepest sympathy. I want you to know that you personally affected me with your postings...Thank you for putting it out there for others to see. I hope that you get some relief from it as well. I just wanted to thank you personally.

Date: October 10, 2006 07:51AM

This is the response I got from a doctor (no less) in one of their PLD groups. She said there are several doctors involved in this BS. That scares the hell out of me.

"Ma Lyd <iluv_tth@yahoo.com> wrote: Hello troubled person,

Apparently, you did not do our PSI courses, because they would never put our seminars as a priority over your family!! All of us are very committed to our families and also to our personal growth, not in the intimidation of others. PSI seminars aim to empower people into taking positive actions into their own lives and in those that they love around them. Perhaps you should take our 4 day seminar in November to really see what this seminar is all about. I have never felt or have been pressured to enroll anyone into this seminar or into the advanced seminars. however, the family members and friends that have taken it have had much success in their personal, professional, physical and spiritual part of their lives. I would envourage you to check this out. There is a money back guarantee if you feel that you haven't gotten anything out of the seminar, minus a $50 processing fee. There is nothing to lose, yet a life time of happiness and fulfillment that you seem to be wanting.

Aloha,
Dr. Marcia Loo

SG Hawke wrote:
You call yourself a Doctor? Check out the books on Large Group Awareness Training Programs and then sell this PSI bullshit to someone else. Its your mind Doctor....

"Hello Frank,

Yes I am a doctor and there are several other MD's, DDS's and surgeons that have taken and have benefitted from PSI. You do realize that no one can make you do anything unless you allow them to!!! I appreciate your countless hours of documentation yet, I know that I have prospered with the tools and techniques that PSI has given to me. I am more compassionate and am able to relate to my patients on a better level, remember the four personality quadrants? My biggest win was during the red-black game. I realized that even though I knew what to do and had good intentions, unless I stuck and stood up for my convictions, I was not beneficial to myself or to others. The goals/obstacle event allowed me to face what's standing in my way in life and that I am capable of over coming them! My children, the main reason why I started these courses, are only 9 and 11 yet they know that they are responsible for their actions, that their actions have consequences, good or bad, and that positive thinking and outward giving is a healthier space to be in than to be a taker and negative thinker.

Your ex-wife did misinform you about PSI 7. The event was not about who would be intimate with her if given the chance, the event was who would be okay with being stranded on an island with you just by the observations of how you're presenting yourself!!

I'm slightly confused, if you were so negative on the whole LGAT processes, which I'm not convinced that PSI is apart of, why did you take additional courses through the Accelerate Center? I'm not familiar with that group, however, I do know that PSI is not what you make it out to be. Grant it, if everyone lived the principles and philosophies to the full extent, then we would all be millionaires and have our #10 relationship!! As far as your break up, I'm sure that there were signs way ahead of your wife engaging in PSI. As you are well aware, many people will use PSI as their way out of a bad or uncomfortable situation. You might consider putting the blame where it belongs, on you and your wife? You're a highly intelligent man, who I know has been deeply hurt by the woman that you loved, however, you do have the choice to let your past go. There's nothing that you can do about it anyway. It's your choice to stay bitter and be resentful or to move on. Who knows, your ideal woman may be right around the corner!! Everything does happen for a reason, there are no coincidences. I'm sure that you have entered our group site to open our eyes and possibly get support? Use your time and energy on something a little more constructive than name calling and harrassments. This is not to belittle you in any way, believe that you're entitled to being happy. If you need someone to listen to you, that's cool, however, this group is supposed to be used strictly for logistic purposes, where presentations are being held, time or location changes and things of that nature.

Thanks for your time and information,
Marcia

Date: October 12, 2006 07:06AM

Ok, here is another response from another one; Basically Take the BASIC and 'change your life." Where do these people come from? MARS?

On 10/8/06 5:28 AM, "sghawke" wrote:

Hey doc? What are you going to tell this guy? Take the BASIC? Oh,
I get it; you're trying to recruit me to the Piss and Shit
Institute, oh that's right it called "enroll." Does that count
towards your "goal" for PLD?
Another response from a PSI Zealot:

Aline Lam" <tygerwood20@hotmail.com

I understand where you are coming from. You are not alone. Others have complained about loosing a relationship and placing the blame on PSI. I have been through the basic, psi7, and currently PLD. At most time I have seen the process save relationships and has brought many families closer. Here is a true test for you. Sign up for the basic. What do you have to lose except the fear that you may not be right. It is so much easier to judge from the outside. Since you care a great deal for your wife isn’t it important enough for you to find your own perspective of PSI through your own perspective?

You may still feel the same way after the Basic. At least you can say you have been there and done that then most of what you post will have more validity.

Please see available dates for the Basic in your area at psiseminars.com

Note: you can leave the sponsor area blank.

Peace, love, and prosperity to all.

Aline Lam

Posted by: Samuel ()
Date: October 15, 2006 01:02PM

jtaylormade
Thank you for your last post. I am feeling very depressed and I guess I had a relapse with all thats been going on. I cant believe it has been two years since she walked out on me. These past two weeks, along with the dreams, I have been seeing reference to her, PSI, ect, and it making me rehash all this BS with PSI seminars. I even saw my wife the other day and she completely ignored me, as usual. I cant believe this has changed her to this extent.

As I said in another thread to you, I thank you for your courage to post and tell your story.. If it evens saves one person the pain of what I have been going though it would be worth it.

And for anyone else reading this, please know PSI Seminars will ruin your marriage and relationships, so please dont go.

Date: October 22, 2006 11:59AM

My wife took off shortly after her return from PSI7. We were divorced a year ago. This afternoon, I took my daughters to catch a movie. They are 5 and 2 years old. This whole time, the 5 year old has been very aware of what had been going on, and has even been a bit tough on her mom for leaving. Drawing pictures of all of us together, and the ever so tough, "mom, why dont you just go home?" Well today, as we left the theatre, my 5 year old broke down. I had not seen this from her, and it tore me apart. In a crowded lobby of the theatre, she is crying to me, asking me why mommy was not there with us. Off course all I want to do is join her in her emotions, but I just tried my best to be strong and supportive. I am now on my way to take them to mom,
and I have a knot in my stomach.

All I can think is this person, who I committed myself to, who I trusted, is even content with putting our kids through such trauma. I had a few strong days, but today I feel as if I am back to square one in terms of the grief and pain that I feel.

All I want to do is go to her and tell her how could she be ok with all the suffering, but it will not
hurt. Her constant defense will come out, and it will be ugly.

Now do I tell my daughters that they are victims of PSI SEMINARS? How do I tell them their mother loves her PSI group more than she loves them?

Date: November 03, 2006 11:12AM

Anyone see Larry King Live tonight? PSI is one of the best groups to become "enlightened." What is it with these people? Can they see they are nothing more than flim flam and con artists?????

Date: November 11, 2006 11:50AM

I got this from a friend. This says it all. LOLOLOLO

World History - As it Really Happened

Humans originally existed as members of small bands of nomadic
hunters/gatherers. They lived on deer in the mountains during the summer and would go to the coast and live on fish and lobster in the winter. The two most important events in all history were the invention of beer and the invention of the wheel. The wheel was invented to get man to the beer. These were the foundation of modern civilization and together were the catalyst for the splitting of humanity into two distinct subgroups: Liberals and Conservatives.

Once beer was discovered, it required grain and that was the beginning of
agriculture. Neither the glass bottle nor aluminum can were invented yet, so while our early human were sitting around waiting for them to be invented, they just stayed close to the brewery. That's how villages were formed.

Some men spent their days tracking and killing animals to B-B-Q at night
while they were drinking beer. This was the beginning of what is known as
the Conservative movement.

Other men who were weaker and less skilled at hunting learned to live off`the conservatives by showing up for the nightly B-B-Q's and doing the sewing, fetching and hair dressing. This was the beginning of the Liberal movement. Some of these liberal men eventually evolved into women. The rest became known as girliemen

Some noteworthy liberal achievements include the domestication of cats, the invention of group therapy, group hugs, LARGE GROUP AWARENESS TRAINING PROGRAMS, and the concept of Democratic voting to decide how to divide the meat and beer that conservatives provided.

Over the years conservatives came to be symbolized by the largest, most
powerful land animal on earth, the elephant. Liberals are symbolized by the jackass.

Modern liberals like imported beer (with lime added), but most prefer white wine or imported bottled water. They eat raw fish but like their beef well done. Sushi, tofu, and French food are standard liberal fare.

Another interesting revolutionary side note: most of their women have higher testosterone levels than their men. Most social workers, personal injury attorneys, journalists, home interior designers, dreamers in Hollywood and group therapists are liberals. Liberals invented the designated hitter rule because it wasn't fair to make the pitcher also bat.

Conservatives drink domestic beer. They eat red meat and still provide for
their women. Conservatives are big-game hunters, rodeo cowboys, lumberjacks, construction workers, firemen, medical doctors, police officers, corporate executives, athletes, Marines, and generally anyone who works productively. Conservatives who own companies hire other conservatives who want to actually work for a living.

Liberals produce little or nothing. And usually rip off the conservatives. They like to govern the producers and decide what to do with the production. Liberals believe Europeans are more enlightened than Americans. That is why most of the liberals remained in Europe when conservatives were coming to America. They crept in after the Wild West was tamed and created a business of trying to get MORE for nothing. (Like ripping off people with LARGE GROUP AWARENESS TRAINING PROGRAMS like PSI.)

Here ends today's lesson in world history: It should be noted that a Liberal
may have a momentary urge to angrily respond to the above before forwarding it.

A Conservative will simply laugh and be so convinced of the absolute truth
of this history that it will be forwarded immediately to other true
believers. And to their liberal friends just to piss them off.

Posted by: elle ()
Date: November 12, 2006 09:18AM

I stumbled upon this forum when I was searching the net on information about PSI seminars. I had a friend I was very close to, like sisters, for most of my life who dropped me as well as all our other friends from her life, on my Birthday no less, a few years ago. I've been hurt and outraged eversince. She had joined PSI while we were in college and tried to recruit several of our friends and her entire family as a result. It was during our last years in college together that I saw her fade from being the person I loved into a zombie. It has been several years since I last heard from her and to this day carry the anger of it all with me as do our other friends that she ran off to start her "new life". Finding this group helped me to understand more of what PSI has done to so many people, families, friends and loved ones.

Thank you for helping people like me to see the truth.

Current Page: 8 of 15

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.