Current Page: 61 of 176
IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: Passionate ()
Date: July 20, 2007 08:09AM

I disagree with you on that point. They may not recognize Hans' way of teaching it but the principle of Energy Work are somewhat similar. Kinda like a Baptist would recognize a Lutheran's Christian worship - not the same but recognizable in their intent and motivation.

My point was that there are billions of people who do believe in Energy stuff and that cannot be discounted.

Does nobody here have any suggestions on how to talk to friends who have been indoctrinated by Impact? Interresting stories? I would tend to wrap my hands around their throat and start choking reality into them.

Options: ReplyQuote
IMPACT Trainings
Date: July 20, 2007 08:25AM

Eximpact, I find your banter and passion endearing. You really do feel strongly in victims. If they keep seeing themselves as victims they will remain that way for a longer period of time. In your psychology studies I'm sure you have come across that fact.

And my staff will be missed temporarily because right now I do but next week I may be over it. Its no longer in my home - its been discarded.

When I asked what I could say to an enrollee if they hate me, I was searching out to see if anyone here had been in that situation.

And when I was talking about Buddhist and Hindu realities, I was talking about their reality of how they choose to believe in their religion and practice it.

Don't take this the wrong way, but as I have come here to ask for help on how to communicate with those who I have harmed through my interaction at Impact, nobody seems to have any answers. You all profess to have this burning desire to do something to take care of Impact and those harmed by it, but it seems when the rubber hits the road you are all empty of suggestions and can't even say so. You seem more pre-occupied in denouncing me of my beliefs...like I already don't feel badly enough for hurting others.

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: Rswinters ()
Date: July 20, 2007 08:28AM

exImpact
Rswinters
I am considering taking a break from this website not because I am in disagreement with what is being shared. It is however touching on the severe emotional wounds from my very recent enmeshed involvement with Klemmer…

...And from one obsessed man to another, based on your profound and prolific responses on this board, you are obsessed. This is NOT a criticism, I am too. But I think your idea I quoted here is a good one :)

Correct... I failed in taking the break.

Thanks for the calling me on my hypocrisy here.

Time to disconnect the obsession that I have failed to catch within myself.

Sharing on this website has extremely helped in vomiting out the LGAT abuse in a manner that lets me be able to see it from an outside view that has helped me identify the abuse, and call it for what is is.

Thanks. On this note see you in a few days.

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: Hopeful Soul ()
Date: July 20, 2007 08:36AM

Impact TIT Origins

One very early morning I was a bleary eyed witness to some bizarre goings on in the training room. The Bergers were holding court seated comfortably in the corner of the training room with trainees scattered about on the floor in a manner that simulated the disciples surrounding the Master. The staff was seated at the long table at the back of the room in a trance of total mezmerization that had to be seen to be believed. The trainees, more than the Bergers, were responsible for extending the period to this late hour. They continued to press Hans with questions about his status as a prophet and what about this training called TIT. Hans denied firmly any prophetic status, but at the same time it was clear that he relished the question, and his denial was half hearted to be sure. He detailed the origin of TIT, which he said he was initially against, it being not his but Sally’s creation. He did not think TIT I would be a viable training and opposed it. When Sally proposed TIT II, he again was opposed and did not think it would work. His early life story in Germany was detailed and provides a link of understanding to explain how the aftermath of the Third Reich still continues to diffuse through the deceptive, coercive, mind bending training tactics employed by Impact. This is more than a ripple effect, it is more like a diffusion of second-hand tobacco smoke. It reminded me of being at the zoo and observing that the people while watching the animals were more interesting than the animals themselves were. I have asked myself, why was I not mesmerized like almost everyone else in this setting? My only explanation is that you are not supposed to be able to be hypnotized against your will. I have always been resistant to having anyone trifle with my brain.

This has been a great week or so for posting in terms of quantity at least. Some controversy is good, but eye witness accounts and experiences will build understanding of what is really going on in Bluffdale, UT. This is posted in that spirit.

Hopeful

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: formerimpactgrad ()
Date: July 20, 2007 08:40AM

Passionate
I disagree with you on that point. They may not recognize Hans' way of teaching it but the principle of Energy Work are somewhat similar. Kinda like a Baptist would recognize a Lutheran's Christian worship - not the same but recognizable in their intent and motivation.

My point was that there are billions of people who do believe in Energy stuff and that cannot be discounted.

Does nobody here have any suggestions on how to talk to friends who have been indoctrinated by Impact? Interresting stories? I would tend to wrap my hands around their throat and start choking reality into them.

They are not similar in the least. I can see a similarity with Wicca but other than meditation (which is also practiced by Wiccans) there are not any significant similarities in how "energy work" is taught, applied or practiced by TITers and Buddists or Hindus.

IMPACT Trainings
Date: July 20, 2007 08:42AM

Passionate
Eximpact, I find your banter and passion endearing. You really do feel strongly in victims. If they keep seeing themselves as victims they will remain that way for a longer period of time. In your psychology studies I'm sure you have come across that fact.

And my staff will be missed temporarily because right now I do but next week I may be over it. Its no longer in my home - its been discarded.

When I asked what I could say to an enrollee if they hate me, I was searching out to see if anyone here had been in that situation.

And when I was talking about Buddhist and Hindu realities, I was talking about their reality of how they choose to believe in their religion and practice it.

Don't take this the wrong way, but as I have come here to ask for help on how to communicate with those who I have harmed through my interaction at Impact, nobody seems to have any answers. You all profess to have this burning desire to do something to take care of Impact and those harmed by it, but it seems when the rubber hits the road you are all empty of suggestions and can't even say so. You seem more pre-occupied in denouncing me of my beliefs...like I already don't feel badly enough for hurting others.

Personally, I choose not to answer your questions because I believe you to be insincere. It is obvious that you have not been completely honest in your intentions and as a result I will not humor you.

IMPACT Trainings
Date: July 20, 2007 09:51AM

I can't see how you would doubt my intentions as I keep asking the same questions and have asked several times for help in dealing with the wake I have caused. If I had to guess I'd say you don't have any answers for me. If you were to say that then I'd nod my head and say thanks for at least answering me instead of continuing to stonewall the question with blind accusations and sidetracks.

Since it is obvious to you, why don't you tell everyone else how I've been dishonest here.

I am here to see if this august body of TIT people have any suggestions for me in my situation. I have newly found myself in this position and I am here to learn from those who have been there for a while.

I find it interresting again that instead of answering or saying you have no answer, you dismiss me as a nuisance. If you can't answer the basest of questions when they are needed then how can you take down Impact?

Do I have to totally bash Impact in every sense of the word to get you to take my request seriously? Bashing, for me, doesn't change my situation.

IMPACT Trainings
Date: July 20, 2007 11:02AM

You're transparent Passionate. If you were the least bit sincere I would be happy to converse with you. If you read through the thread you will find answers to many of the questions that you have asked. Other than offering that insight, you're not worth the effort that it would take to compose a more detailed post. Go somewhere else for your answers, I'm not going to humor you.

For the record, it was obvious from your very first post.

IMPACT Trainings
Date: July 20, 2007 12:05PM

Ok don't answer them. Either way I have to live with my own reality. Thanks for the compassion. I can see from your responses why many people choose to not linger here long.

I'll still be here to help anyone who seeks it, as I am able.

IMPACT Trainings
Date: July 20, 2007 12:26PM

Otter, you are truly pathetic.

Current Page: 61 of 176

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.