Current Page: 26 of 176
IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: Otter ()
Date: June 12, 2007 02:59AM

Hey former, exImpact, skeptic...

Have any of you heard Hans' three hour lecture of how he, with the aid of CIA spy satellite images, found the trail Moses and the Israelites made when they traveled from Egypt to their promised land? That's an interresting thought.

Options: ReplyQuote
IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: formerimpactgrad ()
Date: June 12, 2007 03:16AM

Otter
rrmoderator, sounds like you want to censure me because I believe differently than you do. If that is the case, shouldn't everyone be banned because we all think different things? Everyone here is entitled to their opinion...mine is worded differently than yours. Besides, if I am such a nutjob then I am making your board more interresting and am acting as a role model for what you are speaking out against. Taken in that light you would be begging for more wacky posts, but you are saying that they are taking up space. Interresting. Perhaps I believe your posts are ridiculous. Who's right? Remember, of the two of us, you don't have first-hand experience in the Impact Trainings. I do, exImpact does, formerimpactgrad does, several others have.

Thanks for sticking up for me formerinpactgrad. Love and light to you.

Otter, your two previous posts were complete gibberish and rrmoderator was not out in left field when he suggested banning you from the site. Your posts added no value except to demonstrate much of the senseless garbage that occurs in the Trainer in Training sessions. It has nothing to do with differing opinions and everything to do with being able to find real worth in posts about pink clouds, blue flames and energy flow.

I defended your posts because you have demonstrated an ability to see through at least some of the crap that Impact spreads and your differing point of view can add real value as long as your posts don't degenerate into rhettoric. Based on your last few posts I geniunely question whether or not there you have anything more to contribute. That said, I still appreciate your opinions and I would like to hear more as long as there is a genuine logic and real thought involved.

For the record, please do not ever wish me "love and light" or imply any kind of openness on my part toward "the blue flame". If those comments were meant as a joke then please understand that my interractions and experiences with the Impact trainings are not something that I take lightly. If you were seriously attempting to correspond with me in that way then please close your eyes and visualize my middle finger.

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: beaver1 ()
Date: June 12, 2007 03:29AM

Do you ban everyone from this site that has anything but negative and hateful things to say about impact? It seems to me that most of it is about a few people who were not able to see through all the impact gibberish and are pissed because they spent their time"volunteering" for Hans and Sally. I guess they were not bright enough to see through it, Cheers to them! I have been through Impact, and gained some insight, but never became an impact groupy like some bitter ex-members of TIT here.

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: formerimpactgrad ()
Date: June 12, 2007 03:47AM

Hey beaver1,

How much of this thread have you actually read? Like most Impact apoligists you are so wrapped up in your own experience that you fail to see the damage that is being done to other people and no I'm not talking about myself. Are you able to have any kind of regard for other people or is it always just about you? Way to be a shining example of all the Impacters who are blind to anything but their own appetites!

IMPACT Trainings
Date: June 12, 2007 03:50AM

I typed up this great-sounding response and erased it all because it wasn't coming from Spirit.

Anyhoo...some of you who post here spent a lot of time and energy (pun intended) in Impact's "snare". How do you reconcile that with what you know now, and how you chose to live for so long, years in most cases? Don't you want to kick your own butts for buying into their stuff and living it for so long?

IMPACT Trainings
Date: June 12, 2007 04:10AM

How much of this thread have you actually read? Like most Impact apoligists you are so wrapped up in your own experience that you fail to see the damage that is being done to other people and no I'm not talking about myself. Are you able to have any kind of regard for other people or is it always just about you? Way to be a shining example of all the Impacters who are blind to anything but their own appetites!

Whoa former...watch the rhetoric lest you sound hypocritical. Sounds like you are talking about yourself because it seems like you fit that part. You have said Impact did things to you that are damaging.

It sure isn't easy being an Impact apologist on this board. I keep smiling all the same.

Question for you former. Perhaps you have already said it before, but after reading the entire board for the second time I haven't come across it...what specific thing happened that allowed you to see that Impact wasn't for you? ExImpact already answered his event in a previous post.

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: elena ()
Date: June 12, 2007 04:20AM

Otter
I typed up this great-sounding response and erased it all because it wasn't coming from Spirit.

Anyhoo...some of you who post here spent a lot of time and energy (pun intended) in Impact's "snare". How do you reconcile that with what you know now, and how you chose to live for so long, years in most cases? Don't you want to kick your own butts for buying into their stuff and living it for so long?

It's a scam, Otter. A psycho-scam.

Like lots of scams, all these copy-cat groups use the fact that their dupes/victims feel sufficiently bad, foolish, ashamed, or intimidated that they quietly go away, try to forget the whole thing, and don't talk about it. Scammers love silence. It makes it all that much easier to keep scamming.

Typically, these groups feel out people's vulnerabilities, whether they are character deficiencies or just garden-variety neuroses. I'll let you figure out where arrogance falls in this continuum for yourself.

Ellen

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: beaver1 ()
Date: June 12, 2007 04:21AM

I have actually read almost all of it.
I think it is sad that there is so much time spent trying to cut down impact. I am not impacts biggest fan but I have no intrest in campaining against it either. I say it's not for everyone. There are some people who are just looking to be a follower of something. Those are the people who will most likely get in over their head with impact. Others will go for the experience and leave it behind, most people come out ok..... I did!

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: June 12, 2007 04:29AM

If others here feel Otter has something meaningful to contribute and don't mind his gibberish -- OK.

But filling up threads with gibberish isn't that meaningful IMO, especially when they become repetitive.

As for "beaver"--as long as you post within the rules -- OK.

But please try not to repeat yourself.

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: Rswinters ()
Date: June 12, 2007 04:51AM

Looks like Beaver may have missed this post. So, here it is agian for his benefit.

Very good read. Beaver pay attention to what the copied paragraph is stating. Your mirroring it very well as you choose to ignore the destruction that is found on this website, and its many threads about this subject.

Your posts are reflecting this point. Loud and clear to the rest of the readers. Thanks for being the teacher of the moment for us to see this affect on LGAT's participants lives.

[in.integralinstitute.org]

I found this portion very applicable to what Klemmer & Associates produces in people. It also says it very well on what seems the main issue with participants of LGAT's

By teaching that the world quite literally revolves around you, The Secret encourages and entrenches narcissism. In developmental psychology, narcissism doesn’t mean an unhealthy obsession with thinking only about yourself, it means you can’t think about yourself. The capacity for self-reflexive awareness just isn’t there. The entire world and everyone in it is simply an extension of your-self, and you are literally unable to take the perspective of another human being. This is not mystical union; this is pre-rational fusion, and without the ability to take the perspectives of other sentient beings, the entire foundation for ethics evaporates

Current Page: 26 of 176

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.