Current Page: 75 of 273
Re: Has Anyone Ever Heard of Radiant Life Church in Sacramento
Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: August 16, 2008 02:24AM

HMajewski...............Hang in there. It can be a process getting through all the anger at the phoniness and mirage that the church and leadership put out there. It can be up and down at times because it is hard to get over being used and being foolish and not seeing it sooner. You keep going on thinking you are doing the right thing by submitting because of all the Saul and whatever teachings of Pastor Tony but in the end you see that you have been part of a very destructive church. Your family is real and good people. Keep pressing on and don't be afraid to release yourself and tell your story. It may help others. I know Ryan and Matts testimony and confirmations have been a catalyst on this forum in addition to the persistant testimony of others who risked alot in casting out their fear and telling their testimonies prior to them. Hang in there.

Also, it just boggles my mind how for 15 years you can be considered a vital part of the church and when you start not showing up, no one calls or is concerned. Heck you could be laid up in the hospital or something. It just doesn't make sense Also, how all of a sudden you can be labeled as dangerous or as Ryan put it an aggressive weed just because you have concerns or questions or call out leadership on something that is not right. Jesus put those checks and balances in when he established the church. Everyone is accountable. People act out of so much fear at Radiant Life. Fear of ursurping someones authority. Fear of being displeasing to the leadership and pastors. Heck from all of the testimonies it looks like it doesnt take much to be cast off. Anyway, like I said hang in there.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: August 16, 2008 02:38AM

HMajewski and others............... Me and my wife saw our experience at Radiant Life as being in high school all over again. You know all the cliques and bs you have in highschool. I thought some of you might get a chuckle out of this and some might even be able to relate.

Posted by: Free2bme ()
Date: August 16, 2008 04:07AM

Heidi,

Thanks for your testimony. I want you to know that Mario and I appreciate you and Mike. You were one of the first ones that opened your home to us. I remember attending the BBQ you had like it was yesterday. I met some real nice people at your home. Hang in there, getting through all of the hurt and pain is a process that we all are dealing with. Yes, God is faithful. I believe He will restore the years the locusts have eaten.

Love you guys!
Karen

Posted by: HMajewski ()
Date: August 16, 2008 04:11AM

Moderator, thank you for the helpful suggestions.
WAJ, thank you for the extention of kindness and compassion, it is very much appreciated.

Posted by: HMajewski ()
Date: August 16, 2008 04:39AM

Thanks! We pray that God will continue to comfort you and bring you peace as well. Bless you, Heidi

Posted by: Deja Vu ()
Date: August 16, 2008 05:48AM

URGENT MESSAGE!

I know many of you are hurt and do not trust the elders or pastors at RLC, but I need to ask you of a HUGE favor. In love for the people, your brothers and sisters in Christ, can you lay down your offenses for a short season and join with me in something.

It is VERY important that you pray right now for the leadership at RLc and especially the elders like you have never prayed for them before. Pray out of Christ heart. They all need Gods guidance and wisdom right now. I will not tell you how or what to pray for..., just pray. Thank you for all of you who are willing. If you are already praying, than dismiss this post. That is all for now.

-Ryan-

Posted by: Ring barer ()
Date: August 16, 2008 07:30AM

To all who pray I second Ryan’s request… this is a very important time for RLC and its elders, even with all the offences many have I to ask that we lay down those offences and just look to heaven asking for Gods will to be done at RLC… it is crucial and needed…

More later…

Date: August 16, 2008 09:49AM

I don't know if you guys are paying attention but the page views on this forum are going off the hook. I think almost 2000 in about the last day or two. Please know that all of our voices matter.

Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: August 17, 2008 12:01AM

Thanks Heidi for posting your testimony I have missed seeing you and Mike.

Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: August 17, 2008 12:19AM

Deja Vu
URGENT MESSAGE!

I know many of you are hurt and do not trust the elders or pastors at RLC, but I need to ask you of a HUGE favor. In love for the people, your brothers and sisters in Christ, can you lay down your offenses for a short season and join with me in something.

It is VERY important that you pray right now for the leadership at RLc and especially the elders like you have never prayed for them before. Pray out of Christ heart. They all need Gods guidance and wisdom right now. I will not tell you how or what to pray for..., just pray. Thank you for all of you who are willing. If you are already praying, than dismiss this post. That is all for now.

-Ryan-

Thanks Ryan for sounding the battel cry once again. PRAYER!!!

I know many of us feel like we are victiums of RLc and we have been hurt in many diffrent ways. But I also see strong fighters of the faith emerging and prevailing. This is a time when we can ralley together in prayer. We are stronger in our faith now and I believe the Truth will set us all free. I believe there is still hope to undo the the evil teachings and reconsile the damage that has been done. I also believe we are the ones who can go out and bring back the ones who have been abandonded used up and disregarded. To go out and find the ones who have given up on trusting God.

Current Page: 75 of 273

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.