Re: Has Anyone Ever Heard of Radiant Life Church in Sacramento
Posted by: TomWilson ()
Date: December 18, 2008 10:44PM

wantingtruth
I believe that there is however a huge problem with the modern apostle stuff.

I agree 200% the is a HUGE problem with the modern day "apostolic movement." The problems are many, but the first as I understand it is the misunderstanding (lie- forgive me for being so bold) that their is the earthly expression of the Body of Christ biblically includes a hierarchy style of leadership instead of a purely relational as in those with gifts of leadership and mature humble servant character are the ones that others choose to follow just as in a family. This includes elders as I read the new testament I see Elders that functioned the way "elder" more mature siblings function in a healthy earthly family not with government, hierarchical, or positional authority, but relational. Hierarchic human authority in the ecclesia usurps Christ as the one and only Head of His Body.

In the case of many in the "Apostolic Movement" led as I understand mostly by Peter Wagner I believe there are some that have an apostolic gifting that have, become false apostles due to giving in to using those gifts in self-serving influence and to build kingdoms of men under the delusion they are doing it for God. Others in " the apostolic movement" are just false and never had any amount of apostolic gifting.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: pray4them ()
Date: December 19, 2008 12:19AM

Have not posted since I ran into Tony and he assured me how important it was too help resolve the damage done to my family. I really had no expectation that he was sincere and have not lost any sleep over his FAILURE to keep his word. He asked Mike Viscante to be there since he is a friend of myself and Tony. Mike has asked me numerous times if Tony followed through and that it was pissin him off because Tony keeps telling Mike that he will. Keep praying that Mikes eyes will open to what a sleazeball this guy is. Now to the thought that was on my mind......I was watching the news and listening to Illinois governor Blagojevich and as I watched him deflect and minimize all the charges and all the witnesses, refusing to step down inspite of all the evidence and telling the reporters that in his office it was "business as usuall" I sincerely thought this guy and Tony are identical in their thinking. I was amazed at the governors ability to act as if nothing was wrong and as I pondered his personality and responses Tony came to my mind.....The governor of RLC.....Lies,slander,proud,arrogant,scandilous,cheat,greedy,narcistic,manipultive,and on and on and on. Tony if you read this its a sad moment in a persons life when he is compared to a sleazeball like Blagojevich,also might want to appease Mr. Viscante hes beginning to wonder if there is some truth to all the evidence being reported about you. It would be a shame to lose their tithe money and sick respect.But you have him on the fence......maybe you can talk to Vicky and get her to leave him before he gets her to stop writing that check.Also would like to thank you for your quick response at keeping "your word" and following through with your promise to get together. Shane Tiller

Posted by: Guess Who ()
Date: December 20, 2008 03:08AM

Well if any of you are wondering, the false teacher continues to infect and affect everyone who is around him.

Over the last few years one of his sycophants has really been adopting the hired hands philosphy of "concubinage". That is to say, developing deep emotional connections to women other than their own wife. Sometimes single women and sometimes married women.

Andy Scott started with a married woman and has since moved on to a single woman. He is a married yet spends a tremendous amount of time alone with Allison Stewart. I wonder, does his wife know of all the time Andy spends alone with Allison or about the constant trips to Davis with Allison? How does his wife really feel about this? What the heck is Allison thinking?

Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: December 20, 2008 06:47AM

Guess Who
Well if any of you are wondering, the false teacher continues to infect and affect everyone who is around him.

Over the last few years one of his sycophants has really been adopting the hired hands philosphy of "concubinage". That is to say, developing deep emotional connections to women other than their own wife. Sometimes single women and sometimes married women.

Andy Scott started with a married woman and has since moved on to a single woman. He is a married yet spends a tremendous amount of time alone with Allison Stewart. I wonder, does his wife know of all the time Andy spends alone with Allison or about the constant trips to Davis with Allison? How does his wife really feel about this? What the heck is Allison thinking?

these sycophants........
the last time I mentioned Andy I refered to him as Tonys (Golden Boy) as I observed him flerting with another married woman many times. yes I believe there is something up with Andy and I would suspect Andy is mebracing Tony's ways.......having multiple emotional relationships with other women.
go back and look at the fruit of Tonys sycophants....
Greg Huth....and the flertasious moves he makes.....
look at Jon Richards and that fruit..

I'm sure I could come up with more but I'm driving in the snow and ice
today

Date: December 20, 2008 11:46AM

BraveHeart
Guess Who

these sycophants........
the last time I mentioned Andy I refered to him as Tonys (Golden Boy) as I observed him flerting with another married woman many times. yes I believe there is something up with Andy and I would suspect Andy is mebracing Tony's ways.......having multiple emotional relationships with other women.
go back and look at the fruit of Tonys sycophants....
Greg Huth....and the flertasious moves he makes.....
look at Jon Richards and that fruit..

I'm sure I could come up with more but I'm driving in the snow and ice
today

Neither Allison or any other member of the inner circle are thinking for themselves or hearing form God for themselves, they don't even believe should or can depend on God giving the grace to think for themselves or hear His voice accurately despite the fact that the word clearly states "My sheep know my voice." Satan has deceived them and taken them captive to allowing Tony C. to do all their thinking for them.

1 John 2:18-27 Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour. 19They went out from us, but they did not really belong to us. For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us; but their going showed that none of them belonged to us.

20But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and all of you know the truth.[d] 21I do not write to you because you do not know the truth, but because you do know it and because no lie comes from the truth. 22Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist—he denies the Father and the Son. 23No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

24See that what you have heard from the beginning remains in you. If it does, you also will remain in the Son and in the Father. 25And this is what he promised us—even eternal life.

26I am writing these things to you about those who are trying to lead you astray. 27As for you, the anointing you received from him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about all things and as that anointing is real, not counterfeit—just as it has taught you, remain in him.

If you study the original Greek you will find that the word translated as antichrist can also be accurately translated replacement Christ. Tony C. in this since has given in to the spirit of the antichrist in exalting himself up as the head of RLC. Their is only one Body and it is the Body of Christ Not the Body of Tony Cunningham or another man who sets themselves over it. His lies have deceived many into unbelief that you can know the voice of God and hear it and that Tony C. must hear it for you, because you cannot rely (have faith) on the Spirit to speak to and instruct you in the truth. This is a contradiction of the clear statement of Jesus in John 10:27 (New International Version) "My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me." It is also a direct contradiction of John in the passage listed above.

For those at RLC or others who have left who are struggling with unbelief that God speaks to you and you can hear him I want to encourage you can hear his voice he is speaking to you. If you humble yourself and ask him to help you you will begin to hear his voice and he will become your teacher. You need know one to hear from God for you, anyone who says otherwise is a LIAR!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/20/2008 11:49AM by TomWilson.

Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: December 20, 2008 01:32PM

I have a statement and some questions and a conclusion.

First,
Let me say this “everybody has a price”

….Andy you are simply the pawn!
Yes, Tony has given you a nice motor cycle!
but think about it why did he give you that elaborate gift?
Hmmm…. It appears that subliminally you’re indebted to Tony…..you have been bought.

So
What have you done to pay back Tony?......

What have you done for Tony in return?

How much computer networking & hacking into other peoples computers have you done for Tony?

Andy, what kind of business are you running out of Davis California that would require you to be alone with Allison Stewart?

Andy how does your wife feel about this or as she succumbed to Tony’s polygamous ways?

Andy you have become a very dangerous extension of Tony’s arm and I fear for your marriage.
If you want to save your marriage start acting like a married man and quit flirting and carrying on the emotional affairs with the women.

Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: December 20, 2008 04:58PM

Awwwwwww....... I just noticed that poor Russell got yanked from the RLC webpage. His picture and his story. I guess he is not a lifechangetoday story anymore. Or should I say he is of no use to Tony and RLC and that is what really mattered. Not the story of how god worked in his life. Tony and company never cease to amaze me. Still manipulating the ones left. Still praying on the vulnerable. I dont understand how smart people like Alison could succumb to the show. Or seemingly humble guys like Kyle Hernandez. I am so sorry for the situation they are in. Why do I see so many people still who wasted so much time in SOMA that they are now in their early twenties and have no kind of resume for life or occupation. Wake up Stockton Boulevard and see the mirage that Tony has created.

Date: December 21, 2008 12:45AM

Sorry for the double post I should not have written the my last in such a hurry without having time to edit it due to having to get to other priorities shortly after and therefore not having time to fix my errors. the following is how this should read. The change will be underlined.

If you study the original Greek you will find that the word translated as antichrist can also be accurately translated replacement Christ. Tony C. in this since has given in to the spirit of the antichrist in exalting himself up as the head of RLC. Their is only one Body and it is the Body of Christ Not the Body of Tony Cunningham or another man who sets themselves over it. His lies have deceived many into unbelief that you cannot know the voice of God and hear it and that Tony C. must hear God for you, because you cannot rely (have faith) on the Spirit to speak to and instruct you in the truth. This is a contradiction of the clear statement of Jesus in John 10:27 (New International Version) "My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me." It is also a direct contradiction of John in the passage listed above.

For those at RLC or others who have left who are struggling with unbelief that God speaks to you and you can hear him I want to encourage you can hear his voice he is speaking to you. If you humble yourself and ask him to help you you will begin to hear his voice clearly and he will become your teacher. You need know one to hear from God for you, anyone who says otherwise is a LIAR!

Posted by: Ring barer ()
Date: December 21, 2008 01:51AM

Ok here we go….

So people are pretty upset that they have been mentioned recently on this forum… Mike V and Andy Scott to name a couple but that’s ok…

Mike you told my dad that Mr. Cunningham let you know the reason he counseled my wife to leave me is because she awoke one night to me on top of her trying to hit her or physically abuse her and she got up and ran to Mr. Cunningham…

First of all Mr. Cunningham has denied ever telling my wife to leave me even to the point of suggesting that my wife is a liar to my face… he has made this denial several times in the witness of myself, Ryan, my dad, and his little friend Marco to name a few… YET now he admits he told her to leave me… the problem is that the story he told you is… yup, another lie!!! Please Mike V get on the phone and call my wife and ask her if anything remotely close to that has ever happened… she laughed when we heard that story… you have to be a fool to think that Mr. Cunningham is telling you the truth over your friend (my dad) and my wife and myself who have never lied to you…

If you have a problem being called out on stuff don’t kick it with bad people!!!!!!

Oh and by the way… if you wanna spread that lie about my family to others then your problems with me and this site are going to get exponentially worse… you wanna get at me you know how to find me!!!

Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: December 21, 2008 05:24AM

I find it hilarious that people at RLC are tuned in to this forum but also grateful. Seriously, if there really were not problems then you wouldnt be so tuned in to what it is you have to defend just for the sake of defending it and pleasing Tony. Andy has been one of the snakes fromt he beginning and really I got tired of hearing how bad ass the little shrimp thought he was. Something about Andy being a wannabe MMA Fighter. Andy was always one of the ones who stood in the back or hung on the rail. Sorry for the bad mouthing but this is the kind of characters you have. Wannabe MMA fighters who just show up, hang in the back and look to how they can please Tony. As for Mike, I could never figure out why the Tony worship and bkissing from a guy like him. Wake up folks.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.