Re: Has Anyone Ever Heard of Radiant Life Church in Sacramento
Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: December 21, 2008 12:46PM

Ring barer
Ok here we go….

So people are pretty upset that they have been mentioned recently on this forum… Mike V and Andy Scott to name a couple but that’s ok…

Mike you told my dad that Mr. Cunningham let you know the reason he counseled my wife to leave me is because she awoke one night to me on top of her trying to hit her or physically abuse her and she got up and ran to Mr. Cunningham…

First of all Mr. Cunningham has denied ever telling my wife to leave me even to the point of suggesting that my wife is a liar to my face… he has made this denial several times in the witness of myself, Ryan, my dad, and his little friend Marco to name a few… YET now he admits he told her to leave me… the problem is that the story he told you is… yup, another lie!!! Please Mike V get on the phone and call my wife and ask her if anything remotely close to that has ever happened… she laughed when we heard that story… you have to be a fool to think that Mr. Cunningham is telling you the truth over your friend (my dad) and my wife and myself who have never lied to you…

If you have a problem being called out on stuff don’t kick it with bad people!!!!!!

Oh and by the way… if you wanna spread that lie about my family to others then your problems with me and this site are going to get exponentially worse… you wanna get at me you know how to find me!!!

Cunningham and Huth are both Bastards of the Christian Faith.
Greg Huth does not do anything with out first checking in with Tony.
So Ring Barer I know what you have posted about Tony, telling your wife to leave you, is true!

Tony is an arrogant, condescending, cunning, back stabbing, egotistical, manipulative dictator. Oh and he has mastered the art of Deception and Deceit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: December 21, 2008 12:50PM

Mark my word, Tony will come to the members of Radiant Life Church and announce that the name of the church will be changed.
When this happens get the heck out of that cult!

Date: December 22, 2008 10:23AM

With Tony running around blaming people for all the misfortunes that have occurred at Radiant Life you would think he would run out of people to blame. With over 250+ families that have cut off all ties and renounced the teachings of Tony I guess the list continues to grow, there are many for Tony to bad mouth and slander. I know Tony has complained much about me and my contributions I have made to this blog. Heck he has slandered me and boycotted my business before I ever posted on this blog. He has blamed a lot of people for leaving the church and never once owning up to the fact that he is the leader of Radiant Life!
You would think that this goofy bastard of the gospel would look into the mirror and ask himself “Hmm, I wonder if it’s me?”

But see arrogance hides a mans soul and it covers up the reality and truth. Arrogance is a mask, a mask of keeping up appearances and it covers up a mans good conscience! This is the irony of living such a two faced life, posing as an apostle of Christ when in fact he is a false teacher and manipulative leader. Yes it is documented and the evidence is over whelming that Tony Cunningham is a FALSE APOSTLE, FALSE TEACHER, FALSE PROPHET. And if you’re reading this and you’re becoming incensed at what I’m stating then I ask you to show me one shred of evidence that my statements are wrong.

The Church has been deceived and conditioned that we believers in Christ don’t have a voice that we are not to fight for the truth. That we are to stick our head in the sand and “pray for them” turn a blind eye and let every one discover the truth on there own.

In Tony’s arrogance he just can’t see the wood for the trees…His teachings are still hurting people!

Now lets take a look at Tony’s sycophant elder Mr. Tom Kimball…Tony does not have the manhood to go do his dirty deeds like ask the Davis’s to come pick up the books from the church library. Yes a memorial that was set up in memory of there beloved son.

Why did Tony send Tom to do the dirty deed?

Why would Tom appear to have no spine or scruples?

But them Tom Kimball is an elder at RLC so that would fall in line with the statuesque.....
No sense of right and wrong,
No Conscience,
No Ethics,
No Principles

Posted by: Guess Who ()
Date: December 22, 2008 03:40PM

Has anyone heard why Greg Skinner quite his job with Pepsi? Maybe he did in fact experience exteme discipleship. Did his discipler, the false teacher, maybe suggest at some level that he quite his long term job so he could "serve God better"? Not sure what happened, just curious if anyone knows what happened considering Greg's adamant denial that he every experienced extreme discipleship at the business meeting.

Posted by: Guess Who ()
Date: December 29, 2008 03:56PM

I hope everyone has had a great Christmas. Have a very safe and Happy New Year!

Date: January 04, 2009 02:27AM

so it is 2009 and I see Tony is driving that $40,000+ car.
Who is Tony swindeling the money from? Are the Sellers still bankrolling Tonys CULT? is Loretta Sellers still convenced that she is some how interceeding for Tony?
The reality is that Tony has turned Loretta into one of his emotional affairs-relationships.

Posted by: HMajewski ()
Date: January 04, 2009 08:33AM

In case people don't realize the totality of Tony's "blessings" he has been found to have had 16 different bank accounts at one time, 10 vehicles, which all were purchased by members of RLC, Tony did not pay for any of them accept his son Joel's car. He has countless possesions he does not need, more clothes than anyone person could possibly wear. He lives in a house that is approx. 4,000 sq. feet. Tony talks about being a person who is generous and enjoys giving, little did anyone know that he was being generous with someone elses money. He continues to live a life style that is appauling and proud. His children are being used in this sick game he has created of being "the oppressed and persecuted apostle, mistreated and threatened by wicked and evil men that pursue him." He is so paranoid!!! He has fabricated the entire thing!! The situation he is in he has brought upon himself and frankly I am surpised he got away with it as long as he did. He has and has had inappropriate relationships with women. Yet he wants people to belieive he is a victim. What a drama queen!! Nobody is after him, Nobody has threatened him or his family and most importantly nobody really cares about him at all!! He has lied and cheated the people of God out of their finances, their gifts and talents, their priorities and most importantly their faith. He has left their faith in ruins!!! Many of us do not trust people like we used to, do not love people like we used to, and we have no desire to form relationships with people who claim to be christians. The whole idea of christianity is revulting to me. I hate fabricated personas, competive natures, selfish, selfseeking people who call themselves christians who live in big houses, wear fancy clothes and drive fancy cars and claim they care about people who have less. BS!!!! They are evil doers who are destined for ruin. I hope and pray that God will continue to blow the lid off the scam Tony is running at Radiant Life Church or better named Real Life Cult. God Rocks!!!

Date: January 04, 2009 08:56AM

God, it feels good to get that off my chest!! I am thankful for the people on this forum who have come forward! I am thankful for the people who are not afraid of the truth!! Thank you!! May God continue to heal you and pour out his blessings upon you!! Much love.

Date: January 04, 2009 11:18AM

HMajewski
In case people don't realize the totality of Tony's "blessings" he has been found to have had 16 different bank accounts at one time, 10 vehicles, which all were purchased by members of RLC, Tony did not pay for any of them accept his son Joel's car. He has countless possesions he does not need, more clothes than anyone person could possibly wear. He lives in a house that is approx. 4,000 sq. feet. Tony talks about being a person who is generous and enjoys giving, little did anyone know that he was being generous with someone elses money. He continues to live a life style that is appauling and proud. His children are being used in this sick game he has created of being "the oppressed and persecuted apostle, mistreated and threatened by wicked and evil men that pursue him." He is so paranoid!!! He has fabricated the entire thing!! The situation he is in he has brought upon himself and frankly I am surpised he got away with it as long as he did. He has and has had inappropriate relationships with women. Yet he wants people to belieive he is a victim. What a drama queen!! Nobody is after him, Nobody has threatened him or his family and most importantly nobody really cares about him at all!! He has lied and cheated the people of God out of their finances, their gifts and talents, their priorities and most importantly their faith. He has left their faith in ruins!!! Many of us do not trust people like we used to, do not love people like we used to, and we have no desire to form relationships with people who claim to be christians. The whole idea of Christianity is revulting to me. I hate fabricated personas, competive natures, selfish, selfseeking people who call themselves christians who live in big houses, wear fancy clothes and drive fancy cars and claim they care about people who have less. BS!!!! They are evil doers who are destined for ruin. I hope and pray that God will continue to blow the lid off the scam Tony is running at Radiant Life Church or better named Real Life Cult. God Rocks!!!

HMajewski
God, it feels good to get that off my chest!! I am thankful for the people on this forum who have come forward! I am thankful for the people who are not afraid of the truth!! Thank you!! May God continue to heal you and pour out his blessings upon you!! Much love.

HMajewski Thank you for illustrating the truth so well. It needs to be stated again!
As I read your post the first time every scripture that described the mission of the devil flashed through my head. Like Tony;
"You are a child of the devil and an enemy of everything that is right! You are full of all kinds of deceit and trickery. Will you never stop perverting the right ways of the Lord?"

"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full."

"Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.
Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that your brothers throughout the world are undergoing the same kind of sufferings.
And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast.
To him be the power for ever and ever. Amen." 1Pe 5:9-11

Yes, The fruit of Tony Cunningham and his Sycophants like Greg Huth are wickedly evil.

There is a colossal list of people that have been Spiritually Abused at Radiant Life c. The reaming elders and staff are willing to turn a blind eye at the many, many examples and testimonies of Spiritual Abuse people have endured and experienced at Radiant Life. again the elders at Radiant Life c have blood on there hands.

for the few who remain at RLc think about this why does Tony walk in after the music starts playing? and why doe he leave early?
One is it is his way to manipulate a false scene of honor. Yes, Tony in his arrogance will not walk into the church unless people are standing and singing. nor will he leave without the crowd standing up to sing. Tony in his continued loathing of America thinks we Americans don't know how to honor. Tony takes full advantage of this scheduled event and milks it for all it is worth all to puff up his ego... the other reason he scoots out of the services so quickly is Tony can not stand confrontation especially when he does not have the control of the situation.

If two or more people were to confront Tony he will run and hide because he is a coward!!!
He Can't Handel The Truth!!
Tony knows that his time is up as a false pastor.
He knows that his time is up as a false apostle.
He knows his time is up as a false teacher i.e "SOMA" it's over!!!! Oh and we want our money back you goofy bastard of the gospel!!!!!
Tony knows his time is up at scamming money from the people of God.
Tony knows that the IRS and attorney general are looking around and will be soon investigating all of Tony's laundering of money & cash.
Tony knows that his days at Radiant life are numbered.
Tony Know that he can no longer misuse his wife and kids chasing his physical desires in a Spiritual Daughter.

TONY ITS OVER....
Keep your distance from the women at the church that goes for Mike V's wife also.

People Break off the Spiritual Strong holds like the unholy Soul Ties (Covenant Relationships & Spiritual Parenting) you have made with Tony and or his sycophant Elders or staff like Greg Huth.

I challenge all of you who are on the sideline still trying to make heads and tails out of all that has been posted here. take a break from Radiant Life Church go visit a different church and reside there for 6 weeks, then com back here and tell us how your eyes were opened.

Date: January 04, 2009 12:04PM

FYI, The people of Radiant Life Church are known and spoken of in the community as being "Radiant Liars". Nice huh? I wonder, why in the world would people call them that?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.