Re: Has Anyone Ever Heard of Radiant Life Church in Sacramento
Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: October 31, 2008 08:55AM

Wow, that is really some sad and underhanded news. But I am not suprised. The ones that are left Tony, Greg, Dan, Jesse, and company are snakes. That is why you have elders resigning. They are done selling themselves out at RLC. I wonder if it would do any good to make some noise with the attorney general or district attorney about the possible misuse of funds there, ie. funds for the Phillipines. A financial audit by an impartial party would probably shed alot of light on a very secet society. Tony is burning and I have no doubt that it will follow him wherever he goes. His only friends may be in Africa and India. He can really prey on vulnerable and poor people there.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Guess Who ()
Date: October 31, 2008 09:37AM

WAJ - I would have to disagree with lumping Jesse in that group of snakes. Can't clarify this statement at this time. Time and truth will continue to reveal all.

If anyone is serious about asking for an impartial audit you can complete the complaint form on this link and submit it anonymously to the Attorney General. I would bet the more complaint forms they receive the more likely something will happen.

[ag.ca.gov]

Posted by: Escapee07 ()
Date: October 31, 2008 10:01AM

Guess Who
WAJ - I would have to disagree with lumping Jesse in that group of snakes. Can't clarify this statement at this time. Time and truth will continue to reveal all.

I agree with you Guess Who. I love Jesse Sr., he is a really nice man who is genuine and caring. Like I said in an earlier post, I think that the elders are between a rock and a hard place. As a matter of fact there is only one elder left, outside of Tony, that I would consider slimey. I would bet money that he will be the last elder to leave.

Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: October 31, 2008 10:28AM

Guess Who
Oh wait a minute. Tony is not the shepherd. With his own words at the meeting he called himself the father. I was there. He referred to the parable in Luke 15: which of you would not search for the one lost coin, etc. . He then referred to the parable of the prodigal son and how the father did not go after the son. Indicating that he should not go after those who have been wounded and left RLC (another note: I understand Tony hates the use of RLC versus Radiant Life Church).

GuessWho..........Sorry about lumping Jesse in with all of them. I do not know him at all and trust your viewpoint. So sorry Jesse for lumping you in with the snakes.

The above statement and justification for Tony not going after the wounded sheep is astounding. It is a perfect example of Twisted Scripture at RLC. The story is about a father and his blood/birth sons. Not about spiritual fathers and sons. It is a story of tough love and forgiveness. Who is to say in time the father would have not gone looking. But here is the catch. If this story you tell of Tony is true. If he used this story in the bible to justify not going after the sheep. If he really thinks that he is the father and we are the sons. Then get this I want my money from him. I want my inheritance so I can go blow it and feel guilty and come running back. Show me the money. And don't tell me it wasn't about money or assets. The father gave him his inheritance and he blew it. I want it and I want to blow it. Give me something. You see that is how twisted scriptures can become and how you can pick something out of scripture to justify your position. Tony is a master at manipulating the scriptures in this way. A matter of fact give everyone their assets to go blow!

Posted by: Deja Vu ()
Date: October 31, 2008 11:54AM

Guess Who
ATTENTION RLC MEMBERS: If you have eyes to see.

There is a public/secret meeting slated to take a vote about sending Tony Cunningham to plant a church. Oh yeah, and to send him with $100,000.

Has this shepherd not fleeced the flock enough?

Oh wait a minute. Tony is not the shepherd. With his own words at the meeting he called himself the father. I was there. He referred to the parable in Luke 15: which of you would not search for the one lost coin, etc. . He then referred to the parable of the prodigal son and how the father did not go after the son. Indicating that he should not go after those who have been wounded and left RLC (another note: I understand Tony hates the use of RLC versus Radiant Life Church).

Now here is the rumor part: apparently certain members will be specifically blocked from the meeting. One such member would be Warrior David Gardner. Yep you heard right. Specifically not allowed at the meeting. I would guess there are a few others as well.

There is a lot of speculation on what is happening regarding "The Meeting" this Sunday. Things regarding what will be discussed, agenda items, motives, etc. I too have had valid information regarding the meeting. I just wanted to clear a couple of things up.

1) None of us will know exactly what will be discussed at the meeting until the meeting is over, so I think we should just wait and see and bring clarity when we have answers.

2) In regards to the 100,000.00 being sent with him. Some have even said that this is the Philippine money. No one knows where that money ever went and where it is right now, so we cannot speculate if it even exists anymore. Also, I am not sure what kind of assets are available to Tony at this point. WE can only guess. I do know that the financial health of the church is fragile. 100,000.00 would probably be a great amount of money to pull out of the church quickly. This doesnt mean that some of Tonys financial supporters wouldn't step up and support him, but at this point with all of his failings in business and partnerships, that would be a huge RISK for some individuals.

3) Some people have also gotten worked up over the fact that he may just leave over night "without a trace". I really do not think it will go down like that. Lets just hang tight and let it play itself out. As Matt Michalak has told me a few times, Tony and the Leaders are "self destructing". God is in control and has always been in control. Tony, no matter where he goes, will NEVER BE ABLE TO HIDE FROM GOD. As long as he continues to practice what he is practicing and teaching what he is teaching, I believe he will make himself an enemy of the cross and God will oppose him wherever he goes.

A side note I was just thinking about. Many of the RLC supporters have blamed a lot of us, especially Matt and I for the destruction of RLC. You can bet that some will probably blame us for ruining their "UTOPIA" because we lied about everything. As you all know, there have been public speculation at times, but we have not lied. We have always proved or disproved the speculations for everyone's sake. I need to say something else. If Tony was doing what was right in the eyes of the Lord, than no one can be against him. God is bigger than all of us and if we were in the wrong, God would oppose us. In fact, Matt and I would be in the position that Tony is in right now. So would many of you who have fought this fight.

None of us have done anything!!! God has done EVERYTHING! He is just! He has given the "church" the opportunity to STAND UP for what is good and what is right. Gods people have lived as "cowards of the kingdom" for too long. I am blessed to have been a part of all of this and being able to stand with so many of you. I am proud for so many of you that have spoken out against all of this wickedness. Many of you have taken a hit spiritually and financially and have been looked at and spoke at as liers and crazies. I believe if we all continue to press on and not give up and not let the seed of bitterness grow in us, than we all are going to continue to reap great rewards in the future.

-Ryan-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/31/2008 11:57AM by Deja Vu.

Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: October 31, 2008 03:57PM

keeping it real
Never gonna pay my bill....isn't it weird how they spend all that time billing you month after month, and when they see your name on that bill they never think to actually consider finding out how you are?.....They could care less about you..but they'll take your money in a heartbeat. Heck..you can go on line and give them an "offering" on your credit card. Don't take it personal, many of us have been duped for our cash.

A real Swindler!
What does that Bible say about a person who has deceived or stolen something? how much is the crook required to pay back?

7 times !!! Hmm look like SOMA owes you!
see PSALMS 79:12

Date: October 31, 2008 04:27PM

Worship_Big
There are some very interesting rumors floating around out there today. Very interesting indeed! Please pray for the opening of spiritual eyes and ears for whoever is left at rlc. Apparently the shepherd, i mean hired hand, is ready to cast new "vision" at some kind of meeting Sunday... If anyone reading this is still plugged into that body, please beware, guard your heart and ask God to see with His eyes the truth of what is happening. With all that has taken place any miraculous, new 'vision' would have to be subjected to excruciating scrutiny or, at the very least, thought of as a possible C.Y.A. attempt. PRAY - PRAY - PRAY...

casting vision? casting vision? casting vision? casting vision?

who Tony??

?Tony casting vision?

Hmmm sounds more like a nice deceptive way to say "CASTING SPELLS!!!"

Now where in the Bible do we ever see this kind of response?

you don't!!!

We Do see That Hezekiah repented of the pride of his heart, as did the people of Jerusalem; therefore the Lord's wrath did not come upon them during the days of Hezekiah.

Tony the ship is sinking!

People are jumping off the side rails and you want to to chart a new course and continue going full steam ahead?

SHAME ON YOU!

right now you are mirroring the captain from the Titanic.

"So confident in the ship are you....and so sure of how to fix it."

Tony you can't see the wood for the trees!

Your Pathetic Prophesy could not recolonizes the corruption with in your own staff and Elders.
look at your 2 spiritual sons Jon Richards & Greg Huth they only imulate what they see and are taught......so what the heck are you teaching behind your secret closed doors of your inter circle?

Huth's flirtatious advances towards women in the church and counseling women to leave there husbands!!! now that is real biblical! and you still keep him around as an Elder the church deserves an explanation for his actions.

The Ship is sinking fast!

Date: October 31, 2008 05:33PM

Deja Vu
Braveheart, I came accross this that may interest you. It's a little erie.

FOCUS ON HIGHLIGHTED AREAS!

2 Peter 2 (New International Version)
New International Version (NIV)
2 Peter 2
False Teachers and Their Destruction
v1 But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves. Many will follow their shameful ways and will bring the way of truth into disrepute. In their greed these teachers will exploit you with stories they have made up. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping. For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but sent them to hell,[a] putting them into gloomy dungeons to be held for judgment; if he did not spare the ancient world when he brought the flood on its ungodly people, but protected Noah, a preacher of righteousness, and seven others; if he condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah by burning them to ashes, and made them an example of what is going to happen to the ungodly; and if he rescued Lot, a righteous man, who was distressed by the filthy lives of lawless men (for that righteous man, living among them day after day, was tormented in his righteous soul by the lawless deeds he saw and heard)— if this is so, then the Lord knows how to rescue godly men from trials and to hold the unrighteous for the day of judgment, while continuing their punishment.[c] This is especially true of those who follow the corrupt desire of the sinful nature[d] and despise authority.
Bold and arrogant, these men are not afraid to slander celestial beings; yet even angels, although they are stronger and more powerful, do not bring slanderous accusations against such beings in the presence of the Lord. But these men blaspheme in matters they do not understand. They are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed, and like beasts they too will perish.
They will be paid back with harm for the harm they have done. Their idea of pleasure is to carouse in broad daylight. They are blots and blemishes, reveling in their pleasures while they feast with you.[[/b]e] With eyes full of adultery, they never stop sinning; they seduce the unstable; they are experts in greed—an accursed brood! They have left the straight way and wandered off to follow the way of Balaam son of Beor, who loved the wages of wickedness. But he was rebuked for his wrongdoing by a donkey—a beast without speech—who spoke with a man's voice and restrained the prophet's madness.
These men are springs without water and mists driven by a storm. Blackest darkness is reserved for them. For they mouth empty, boastful words and, by appealing to the lustful desires of sinful human nature, they entice people who are just escaping from those who live in error. They promise them freedom, while they themselves are slaves of depravity—for a man is a slave to whatever has mastered him. If they have escaped the corruption of the world by knowing our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and are again entangled in it and overcome, they are worse off at the end than they were at the beginning. It would have been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than to have known it and then to turn their backs on the sacred command that was passed on to them. Of them the proverbs are true: "A dog returns to its vomit,"and, "A sow that is washed goes back to her wallowing in the mud."

Ryan I felt that this was a good reminder for those of you who are looking for answers and asking questions.
Yes I was there in the thick of it and the emotional struggle you are going through is not easy as you compare Gods word to what Tony has taught you. Then you have to weigh all that with your friends that are so dear to you...then the thought well if I stay I can make a change... believe me with Tony's military like structure you don't have a chance

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: October 31, 2008 09:24PM

longtimer60:

You say, "the Voting Board of Elders is subject to the General Assembly! That means that we do have the power to elicit change! Make yourselves heard!"

How does that work?

As asked before, are there regular elections by secret ballot when the General Assembly votes for the Board of Elders?

Does each member of the Board of Elders server a fixed term?

How is this mandated by the church bylaws?

Please explain how all this works at RLC.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: October 31, 2008 09:28PM

longtimer60:

You said, "First we need to find out what happened to the monies that were misappropriated, or finances that were misused."

How could that be done?

Is there a published financial budget or report that discloses in detail all expenses, salaries and compensation paid out from RLC funds?

Is there an independently audited financial statement?

What financial transparency has historically existed at RLC?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.