Re: Has Anyone Ever Heard of Radiant Life Church in Sacramento
Posted by: Deja Vu ()
Date: October 01, 2008 12:09AM

Timeforchange and Formerleader,
Thank you for posting on this forum. I will say a few things in regards to what both of you posted a little. I will state this right now though. It sounds like both of you have been or are currently leaders. When restoration is brought in some capacity, unfortunately it has no value to most people unless they know "who" you are, not just "What" you are or were. It's like having a Serial Killer or a Rapist admitting to all the "victims" that they are wrong for what they did, but never showing their face. The admission is completely VOID without exposing the Perpetrator. Anyhow, I am aware that both of you may still have family there and you may still be attending and on your way out and may not be able to expose yourselves yet, but in do time, it is needed. Thanks again for sharing. PLEASE CONTINUE to do so.

-Ryan-

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: October 01, 2008 01:23AM

Just a thought on the posting at the Katy Web Site about disconnecting from RLC in Sacramento:

Disconnecting is not the same as renouncing.

Churches who have placed themselves under Tony's covering and apostleship need to disconnect from AND RENOUNCE the false teachings that are taking place in their church and in RLC Sacramento.

To only disconnect from association with RLC and change the Corporation Name and not disavow the teachings of RLC Leaders will only continue the perpetuation of hurt and destruction testified to on this forum.

Posted by: timeforchange ()
Date: October 01, 2008 01:31AM

I do apologize if my anonomous post is confusing. I am not in a place to say who i am. I only want to speak there are many in the body of RLC asking questions. This forum are the only real answers they get. This forum has be hugely discredited. I only want to say to those reading do so prayfully, allow God to speak. There is much confusion. Answers need to be found without fear of retribution or guilt. And there is much of that to be found. I only want to affirm that there is truth if people can stand the truth. Not many can. Some want to bury their head in the sand, other want to come against it. I am saying let's find it. Where ever you have to go to get, get it. People at RLC are reading this blog. It is raising valid questions, that demand answers. Please don't judge my decision to be anonomous, you do not know my circumstances. I am for you. I hurt with you. I am longing for healing and restoration, to my family and to the body of Christ.

Posted by: Escapee07 ()
Date: October 01, 2008 01:42AM

timeforchange
I do apologize if my anonomous post is confusing. I am not in a place to say who i am. I only want to speak there are many in the body of RLC asking questions. This forum are the only real answers they get. This forum has be hugely discredited. I only want to say to those reading do so prayfully, allow God to speak. There is much confusion. Answers need to be found without fear of retribution or guilt. And there is much of that to be found. I only want to affirm that there is truth if people can stand the truth. Not many can. Some want to bury their head in the sand, other want to come against it. I am saying let's find it. Where ever you have to go to get, get it. People at RLC are reading this blog. It is raising valid questions, that demand answers. Please don't judge my decision to be anonomous, you do not know my circumstances. I am for you. I hurt with you. I am longing for healing and restoration, to my family and to the body of Christ.

I have no issues about you remaining anonymous. Thanks for speaking out. It is needed. Please share any testimonies you have.

Posted by: FantasticVoyage ()
Date: October 01, 2008 02:34AM

Timeforchange, thank you so much for being willing to come on here and share! As you can attest to the validity of the majority of this website, it gives me hope that others in leadership roles such as yourself will also see the light. Your testimony will definitely be helpful to those looking for answers.

I think this forum is discredited because the leadership who read it are SCARED. It's such a classic case of self-preservation-- make the one who is going to expose your secret out to be the bad guy! I will even go one step further and say to those who think that burying your head is the best way, you have no idea what you are doing. As a previous post suggested, the truth is there whether you want to open your eyes or not. If you think you are being courageous by ignoring the MULTITUDE of people who attest to the abuse they suffered from their time and experiences at RLC, it only lends to my belief that most of my relationships there were just as shallow and fly-by-night as your opinions.

I just want to offer up some food for thought: Most if not all of you who read this know me, some more than others. If you think I'm crazy now, just because I'm in disagreement with YOUR CAUSE, with YOUR LEADER, what changed? I was obviously credible enough to lead people in discipleship, a Gate team and P-Care, and I spent a number of years teaching and loving on your children in the toddler hallway on Sunday mornings. I even TAUGHT jr. high and high school English/Lit., Writing and History to a number of your children. Did you think I was CRAZY then? When I was invited over to your house for dinner and to your birthday parties and you to mine and my wedding, was I crazy then? How about rejoicing together when I became pregnant? As irrelevant as all this may seem, I add these little details because they are real. I just can't get over the fact of how quickly those of us who leave are discredited without a single phone call inquiring as to why we left. Were you afraid of hearing the truth? Who is telling you I am (we are) dangerous? How can a group of people who trusted so many of us (I am obviously just 1 former leader here) completely chalk the words we share up as null and void? My thought is that if you think we are so crazy and invalid, why not let people read the website and make their own decisions? What are you so afraid of reading, or rather, the followers who still remain reading? I am sickened and sad about so many relationships I used to have that have been choked out of my life because of people choosing to wear a blindfold and listen to "their authority." Please, I urge you, PLEASE don't discount the words people are sharing from their hearts. What if you were willing to throw all your clout, position and authority away in order to actually feel the pain so many of us have endured? Would you be willing to do that? I'm certainly glad Jesus didn't think my issues were so irrelevant he didn't die for me. And I really try not to throw the Jesus-card in there, but the reality is, that's who this is about, isn't it?

In HIS love,
Andrea

Posted by: Deja Vu ()
Date: October 01, 2008 03:10AM

Timeforchange

“Please don't judge my decision to be anonomous, you do not know my circumstances. I am for you. I hurt with you. I am longing for healing and restoration, to my family and to the body of Christ.”

If you feel judged, that is not the intent here. Please read the posting carefully and objectively. Here is what I made sure to say to you;
“Timeforchange and Formerleader,
Thank you for posting on this forum. I will say a few things in regards to what both of you posted a little. I will state this right now though. It sounds like both of you have been or are currently leaders. When restoration is brought in some capacity, unfortunately it has no value to most people unless they know "who" you are, not just "What" you are or were. It's like having a Serial Killer or a Rapist admitting to all the "victims" that they are wrong for what they did, but never showing their face. The admission is completely VOID without exposing the Perpetrator. Anyhow, I am aware that both of you may still have family there and you may still be attending and on your way out and may not be able to expose yourselves yet, but in do time, it is needed. Thanks again for sharing. PLEASE CONTINUE to do so.

Note that I stated some things that I believe are truth but also “UNDERSTOOD” that you may have a situation that keeps you anonymous. On this forum, try and see things differently. Once removed from the Radiant Life culture and language, you see things more clearly. For a while, it may be difficult to see things from a different perspective.

I do appreciate you coming on here and I am more than thrilled to see you getting free. I am not upset with your posting at all. It blesses me. I am just letting you know how some others are feeling and seeing things. I hope to be able to here your story soon. Please testify! Bless you. BTW: Thank you for encouraging us on here. It is a daily challenge to advocate for good because of the amount of accusation and lies that are spread about you. For you to speak encouragement in regards to this forum, it is very releaving.
-Ryan-

Posted by: Transparent ()
Date: October 01, 2008 03:13AM

Well, Well Well!!! What a sad situation for many ppl... all the hurt, abuse, all the misteachings and all the other bullshit ppl have had to go through! I am going to quote a Intro song from N.F.P.'s album NFP stands for No Fucking Prisoner... The track is titled "A Message to the Pastors" Please note this song was recorded and released in 2007...I I wasn't gonna sit back and be a little bitch! I made it known to many ppl what the track was about back then! I wrote that song for Tony Cunningham himself!!! Call me angry call me what you want... Cause you know I will tell you how it is!!! See the lyrics in bold below:

"I ain't about to let you call me a fuckin' quitter, cause I'm a stubborn ass Muther Fuckin hard hitter. Loving God raising Hell at the same time, family man reach a life I'm a get mine. Preachers worldwide petitioning to ban my shit Muther Fucker don't forget we in the same click! Why the hell do you think you can fuckin' confuse all believers in the church to fuckin' worship You! Created by one God yet we still man, but you afraid to confess that you fuckin' sin! We all breathe and sleep and we fuckin' eat so why you wanna see me on my fucking knees?"....

The above is just a portion of the track!! I don't hold back and tell everyone who reads this... Just have the balls to be open and quit being afraid of Tony! Because when you come out and show what you have gone through it speaks loud!!! Just tell it like it is...

Viva La Revolucion!

Antonio Flores

you know me already!!!

Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: October 01, 2008 05:54AM

Antonio, you are cool man. I don't like all the mf's with the rappin but that's you baby and you have a message. I just wanted to tell you that you and Ken Duffy were the only two people that really said hi or boo to my wife and I at church for about the whole first year we were there. Then Tony got on the kick about hospitality and everyone was wearing their fake smiles and all over the place (because Tony said so not because it lived in their heart). I am the bald headed white dude that used to be in your spot above the rail on the left. I just wanted to let you know you were real then and my wife and I enjoyed even the brief hello's, handshakes, hugs, and small talk. Like I said you were one of the few people that even talked to us. I couldn't help wondering if it was because I was a bald headed white fart and my wife was a dark mexican who wasn't into the high school bullshit. Anyway viva la raza dude. I laugh because we were at that church for about 4 years and even up until the end people would go up to my wife and ask her if it was her first time at church.

Posted by: timeforchange ()
Date: October 01, 2008 06:48AM

I want you know, I did not come out sooner out of fear. i was so scared i be tossed aside and abandoned that i couldn't act on the truth i saw. Now i don't care, my fears have come to reality in some areas. Some do see the truth but are not sure what to do with it. I want scream i am so mad. I can't tell you the new levels of pissed i have found. Yes i have been on the outer realm of leadership. I was a scary place to be. I never knew if i was in the right or wrong. God forbid if i was wrong. People are scared to see the truth i have encountered as i have tried to speak. I have been told i wrong and been given a line of BS. I am not ok with it anymore. I want others to know there are problems. God has a solution it is called repentance. I can't share my story, it would be costly to others. But i will say this I am disgusted with what i have seen and pray God never let me go back. I keep repenting everyday. i don't know to the full extent of how or who i have inflicted damage on. I was not thinking for myself. I have started calling people and repenting. Those i need to repent to will know who i am. To those reading this blog i want to tell you go seek out answer, ask questions, be a pest it is OK! Don't let anyone tell you to be silent. They don't have that authority. I was lied to and you probaly have been too.

Date: October 01, 2008 10:15AM

An emperor who cares too much about clothes hires two swindlers who promise him the finest suit of clothes from the most beautiful cloth. This cloth, they tell him, is invisible to anyone who was either stupid or unfit for his position. The Emperor cannot see the (non-existent) cloth, but pretends that he can for fear of appearing stupid; his ministers do the same. When the swindlers report that the suit is finished, they dress him in mime. The Emperor then goes on a procession through the capital showing off his new "clothes". During the course of the procession, a small child cries out, "But he has nothing on!" The crowd realizes the child is telling the truth. The Emperor, however, holds his head high and continues the procession.

Sounds familiar...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.