Current Page: 5 of 9
Re: Turning Point Church Skagit Valley-Tell Your Story
Posted by: buddy ()
Date: April 27, 2010 02:11AM

[www.tpcsv.com]
Check out the bulletin for 4/18 on the Skagit Valley Church home web site before they remove it.
Jon Wright does a lip sync to a song called I want to be a frickin' billionaire right before he announces that false prosperity word-faith teacher Ken Ralston will be speaking at the church on May 2nd.

Must see, before they remove it.

ALSO THE BULLETIN 4.18.2010

Please stay away from this church, its cultic in nature!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/27/2010 02:12AM by buddy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: April 27, 2010 04:23AM

buddy
http://www.tpcsv.com

Check out the bulletin for 4/18 on the Skagit Valley Church home web site before they remove it.
Jon Wright does a lip sync to a song called I want to be a frickin' billionaire right before he announces that false prosperity word-faith teacher Ken Ralston will be speaking at the church on May 2nd.

I added another link

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/27/2010 04:25AM by BraveHeart.

Date: April 27, 2010 11:22PM

Hey don't worry these goofy guys are running that lip sink video again
"I want a be a frickin' billionaire" in this weeks new bulletin!
Is there no shame?
Are they trying to be the most relevant and seeker friendly church group?

[vimeo.com]

This is purely an accurate sample or example of what the mind set is like at Turning Point Church Skagit Valley!
They have become impatient with God!
They don't want to Trust or Obey His word (the bible)
They have given up waiting on God or seeking his will.
They would rather have someone come in and tickle there ears with what they want to hear!
So next sunday morning the congregation will have to hear "Yeah I wanna be a F---in' Billionaire"
SO my question to any one attending Turning point;
where is this concept taught in the Bible? to be wealthy to have a great job?
They have turned Jesus into a lucky charm, rabbits foot or Genie in a bottle, they go to church to rub the Magic Genie lamp.

TPC you do what your little hearts desire regardless of considering what God's will is.
This church group is out of control!

A church that only talks about the Love of God and his blessings is preaching an Incomplete Gospel!! they lead many astray!
The serpent in the Garden had part of the command right but he twisted the other half into questioning God.

Hey I recall a story like this in the bible
Exodus 32:1-3
When the people saw that Moses was so long in coming down from the mountain, they gathered around Aaron and said, "Come, make us gods who will go before us. As for this fellow Moses who brought us up out of Egypt, we don't know what has happened to him."
Aaron answered them, "Take off the gold earrings that your wives, your sons and your daughters are wearing, and bring them to me." So all the people took off their earrings and brought them to Aaron.
I believe the elder board has a huge responsibility to keep leadership in check humbly serving our Heavenly Father first

Turning point is going down like a ship with a hole in the hull and they are grabbing at straws to help save them!

Again I hope and pray there would be a couple of elders still there who still have there testicles in tact and would stand up to the pastor and worship leader and say stop your foolishness of mocking God Defiling his reputation and nature of God!

The point Paul Washer makes in this video is so clear because he tells the truth!

Buddy
[www.tpcsv.com]

Date: April 28, 2010 01:47AM

Luke 15

"No servant can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and Money (mammon)."

14The Pharisees, who loved money, heard all this and were sneering at Jesus. 15He said to them, "You are the ones who justify yourselves in the eyes of men (ever hear a pastor say,"my home is used for God's glory"?), but God knows your hearts. What is highly valued among men is detestable in God's sight.

From Wiki:

Webster's dictionary defines "Mammon" or "Mann" as: 1) the false god of riches and avarice. 2) riches regarded as an object of worship and greedy pursuit; wealth as an evil, more or less personified.[1] Winston defines it to mean: 1) wealth, worldly gain; 2) greed for riches; cupidity.[2] Oxford defines: god of wealth, regarded as evil or immoral; 'those who worship mammon' are equivalent to greedy people who value money too highly.[3]

In the Bible, Mammon is personified in Luke 16:13

, and Matthew 6:24

, the latter verse repeating Luke 16:13. In some translations, Luke 16:9

and Luke 16:11

also personify mammon; but in others, it is translated as 'dishonest wealth' or equivalent. In some Spanish versions, it is said as "Mamón", but in others, as "Dinero" (Spanish for "money").

Early mentions of Mammon appear to stem from the personification in the Gospels, e.g. Didascalia, "Do solo Mammona cogitant, quorum Deus est sacculus"; and Saint Augustine, "Lucrum Punice Mammon dicitur" (Serm. on Mt., ii). Gregory of Nyssa also asserted that Mammon was another name for Beelzebub.

During the Middle Ages, Mammon was commonly personified as the demon of avarice, richness and injustice. Thus Peter Lombard (II, dist. 6) says, "Riches are called by the name of a devil, namely Mammon, for Mammon is the name of a devil, by which name riches are called according to the Syrian tongue." Piers Plowman also regards Mammon as a deity. Nicholas de Lyra (commenting on the passage in Luke) says: "Mammon est nomen daemonis" (Mammon is the name of a demon).

No trace, however, of any Syriac god of such a name exists, and the common literary identification of the name with a god of covetousness or avarice likely stems from Spenser's The Faerie Queene, where Mammon oversees a cave of worldly wealth. Milton's Paradise Lost describes a fallen angel who values earthly treasure over all other things.[4][5] Later occultist writings such as De Plancy's Dictionnaire Infernal describe Mammon as Hell's ambassador to England. For Thomas Carlyle in Past and Present, the 'Gospel of Mammonism' became simply a metaphoric personification for the materialist spirit of the nineteenth century.

Mammon is somewhat similar to the Greek god Plutus, and the Roman Dis Pater, in his description, and it is likely that he was at some point based on them; especially since Plutus appears in The Divine Comedy as a wolf-like demon of wealth, wolves being associated with greed in the Middle Ages. Thomas Aquinas metaphorically described the sin of Avarice as "Mammon being carried up from Hell by a wolf, coming to inflame the human heart with Greed".

Date: April 28, 2010 07:53AM

TurningPoint Skagit Valley Church are still singing the song in the new bulletin for 4/25 "I want to be a frickin billionare" Jon Wright tells TP people if you want to be a billionare to show up May 2nd to hear special speaker false prosperity teacher Ken Ralston bring you to the next level in your thinking.
Fearless Dave Luster pastor of TPSVC is going to start a new series on freedom, Dave says to many people are messed up in there thinking, thoughs, concepts and have heard things that don"t line up with what the word of God says about you and I. Fearless Dave says he will heip you have freedom over guilt, shame, condemnation and the lies of men.
( Fearless Dave has been influnced by lies of men already) Anybody want to guest who?
Fearless Dave you have all ready been brainwashed into false doctrines that has messed up your thinking, thoughts, concepts and you fearless Dave have accepted false teaching that does not line up with the word of GOD.
Fearless Dave you have lost your way.

Date: April 29, 2010 06:42AM

Come one, Come all.
Worship at the feet of the demon called mammon.
Bow Down at the Altar of Baal

Date: May 2, 2010
Time: From 9:00 am until 10:30 am
715 W Division
Mount Vernon, WA 98273

Date: April 30, 2010 11:53AM

NICE!!!
AT LEAST WITH THIS CHURCH GROUP,
THEY ARE HONEST ABOUT WHAT THEY WANT $$,$$$,$$$.$$

I want to be a Billionaire, So F###ing bad... This is what the original song says. here is the original acoustic Track if you don't believe me but be warned they make no attempt to white wash this video.

The language in the original uses the old prevail “F” bomb. You don’t need to be a rocket scientist to know that the word frickin is a less offensive phrase with the same meaning.

So basically this Church (I hate to use the term church) Group is saying to its youth...Hey its OK to talk like the world.

I find this offensive and inappropriate for even a pseudo-Christian church group like TPC to use a song like this!
I mean if your going to act like your a Christian group then at least act more Christ like.
It is all smoke and mirrors

This is highly inappropriate for a Church group the youth. This lip sink is done by the worship leader to promote the Prosperity speaker Ken Ralston so my first question is why: would TPCSV subject There congregation and youth to this song and or this teacher? Why would you embrace this prosperity preacher?

If the Church Lady from Saturday Night Live was doing a review on this I could only imagine the questions; Hmmm what would posses the little youth pastor to do a song like this?........Hmm....Could it be.....SATAN?

I have another video that I would like you to check out
This has no bad language, and it is brutally honest especially when it comes to presenting the Gospel. Compare this message to what TPC offered for there Bulletin

Every time you take out the heart of the Gospel ‘Sin, Righteousness and Judgment’
you end up with legalism!
It happens every time with out fail.
If you remove the Law, Sin, Repentance and Faith you turn God into the cosmic vending machine,
and you will replace it with Rules.

It appears that the leadership is setting TPC church up for spiritual failure! They are turning you (The Congregation, the Sheep) over to the ravenous wolves to come in and lead you away from faith in Jesus. They are teaching the membership to see god as some cosmic god Genie that you need to rub?

That is not grace and you cannot access grace unless you have repentance!

Date: May 03, 2010 03:54AM

NEXT LEVEL THINKING
Date: May 2, 2010
Time: From 9:00 am until 10:30 am
715 W Division
Mount Vernon, WA 98273

BIBLICAL THINKING

Luke 16

14The Pharisees, who loved money, heard all this and were sneering at Jesus. 15He said to them, "You are the ones who justify yourselves in the eyes of men, but God knows your hearts. What is highly valued among men is detestable in God's sight.
Additional Teachings

16"The Law and the Prophets were proclaimed until John. Since that time, the good news of the kingdom of God is being preached, and everyone is forcing his way into it. 17It is easier for heaven and earth to disappear than for the least stroke of a pen to drop out of the Law.

18"Anyone who divorces his wife and marries another woman commits adultery, and the man who marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

19"There was a rich man who was dressed in purple and fine linen and lived in luxury every day. 20At his gate was laid a beggar named Lazarus, covered with sores 21and longing to eat what fell from the rich man's table. Even the dogs came and licked his sores.

22"The time came when the beggar died and the angels carried him to Abraham's side. The rich man also died and was buried. 23In hell, where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side. 24So he called to him, 'Father Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire.'

25"But Abraham replied, 'Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, while Lazarus received bad things, but now he is comforted here and you are in agony. 26And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been fixed, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us.'

27"He answered, 'Then I beg you, father, send Lazarus to my father's house, 28for I have five brothers. Let him warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.'

29"Abraham replied, 'They have Moses and the Prophets; let them listen to them.'

30" 'No, father Abraham,' he said, 'but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.'

31"He said to him, 'If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.' "

Date: May 03, 2010 12:55PM

I like the biblical Thinking Best!

Date: May 13, 2010 05:38AM

TurningPoint Church Skagit Valley Fearless Dave Luster message for last Sunday was title Freedom: "Schizophrenic Christianity"
Fearless Dave says that we believe sometimes God prosper us and some times he gives us poverty to humble us.
Fearless Dave says sometimes we believe God heals us and sometimes we believe he gives me a disease to teach me a lesson.
Fearless Dave says things taught from the pulpit are not biblical and that he will go to the word of God, not what man from a pulpit has said.
Fearless Dave thinks you are all a bunch of nut cases if you don't accept all the false doctrines that his spiritual father false Apostle Mike has taught him.
Dave says that they will become a different church and its going to be a new season. Dave says that there is some amazing things on the horizon.
He just found out, but he has to get permission to share what God is releasing in the body.
Fearless Dave do you have to get permission from your spiritual father false Apostle Mike Villamor about what plans he has for you.
TurningPoint people you all suffer from Schizophrenic Christianty and DR. Fearless Dave will help you with your illness!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2010 05:40AM by buddy.

Current Page: 5 of 9

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.