Re: Turning Point Church World Outreach Center-Tell Your Story
Date: September 11, 2009 12:39AM

if it walks like a cult, talks like a cult, acts like a cult....

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: wherefromhere ()
Date: September 11, 2009 05:26AM

Yes more secrets at Turning Point! My wife pointed out that you all may not know about the move to the High School (if it goes through). down to one service. This is because attendance is down by over 400 people. But the question should be why spend the outside money to move to the HS when you have a perfectly good building that holds or houses plenty for where you attendance is? You would be able to save thousands per month to stay in your bingo hall.
Also want to commend Chris Gutenkauf and Cathy Shaw for listening to the voice of God and delivering a unassualting word to Cindy Villamor and Mike Villamor although he was out of town, and my suggestion for further meetings with TP leadership is to take a recorder. TP elders have a perfected the art of twisiting the truth! And interestingly enough they are never the ones who are wrong. A small twist of the truth, means and allows for a larger twisting of the truth: for instance it was said at the congregational accusatory meeting of Pastor Jackie Singer (she will always be Pastor Jackie in our family) it was said they were so mad they exited out seperate doors. Now this may seem benign, however it is not true. They both came out the same door and it was witnessed by at least two. A small twist of the truth, but there you go, Mike Villamor, a mistruth out of your mouth!!! Bitter and sweet cannot flow- I say white lies, lies and truth are the same, they cannot flow, way to clogged with crap and deception, so the truth is never clear. Seems to me that the mtg where elders met with Sid and Pastor Jackie was a ruse. A deception, how did they get them there? Reconciliation? Repentance? I say it was a calculated move to Ruin! I have had much contact with those who are staff over the years. It is sad to me that they were all fearful of the Villamor's. Great way to run your church. I fear for TP it may be too late. Get ready other churches of Marysville and surrounding areas, it looks like your attendance will be going up for real- You wont need to add i n duplicate numbers like TP does.
To everyone who has left, to everyone who is thinking about leaving, May the Holy Spirit direct you into all truth, DO NOT rely on the voice of the elders at TP. Pastor Jackie told me at one time when I had approached about leaving TP, she said 'Listen to the Holy Spirit in you, we all have access to the same Spirit and Living God, be a Berean and search out the scripture, and God will speak to you, His voice usually comes in a whisper, so be ready to listen, and tune your ear' This was last July 2008 after she had returned from a vacation. I will never forget that meeting. I may have just blown my identity but I will never forget that meeting. We prayed and the HS came through her words. I did listen and it was difficult to decipher the world verses the Spirit, but He spoke to my heart and we are gone from TP. It took a over a year. BUT GOD SPEAKS! May God bless Pastor Jackie for the pain, humiliation to her and her family and the ruining of a a good reputation within her community! ONCE AGAIN SHAME ON YOU ELDERS!!! Yes I am shouting! and for those of you who have chosen the way of shunning SHAME ON YOU AS WELL! I think Jesus is shedding a tear or two at this very moment for the church in Marysville!

Posted by: Jael ()
Date: September 11, 2009 01:05PM

How many more Nathan's are going to step up? No, how many more HAVE to step up and tell you, Mike? I bet you don't even know how many times God has sent a Nathan to you to bring you to repentence? The writing is on the wall! The writing has been on the wall!

For all of you, disciplers, elders who have blindly instructed and cut into the people under your authority, YOU are accountable to Christ for the things you have said and done, for ALL the ABUSIVE words and acts you have and are doing. You NEED to seek out each one of these children of God you have purposely spoke down to, reprimanded and verbally slapped because you followed and were part of the Villimor system, (steamroller) and ask for FORGIVENESS! For the pain, and wounding you inflicted, for all the misguided wrong teachings from the past and present!

God is mericiful and has commanded each of us to love one another and forgive 70 times 7. I await for you, so are each one of us injured former TPers. Let's start the healing process now! Repent to God for not honoring Him, and building up your relationship with Him. He is jealous and grievious about your misplaced honoring and following.

Date: September 11, 2009 09:39PM

Quote "But the question should be why spend the outside money to move to the HS when you have a perfectly good building that holds or houses plenty for where you attendance is?"

Answer in a word --PRIDE!

Mike Villamor and the Elders are prideful and arrogant and refuse to admit their sin and repent. Moving back to the main TPC building would be acknowledging the problems at TPC - THEM.

First pride, then the crash
the bigger the ego, the harder the fall.
Proverbs 16:18

Arrogance and pride—distinguishing marks in the wicked
are just plain sin.
Proverbs 21:4

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/11/2009 09:40PM by Daughter of Dorcas.

Date: September 12, 2009 11:47AM

2 Corinthians 12

1I must go on boasting. What does the false apostle of Marysville boast of? Does he boast about himself? And all that he has done? Does he require his students in his Apostle class to boast on his behalf?Although there is nothing to be gained, I will go on to visions and revelations from the Lord. 2I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago was caught up to the third heaven. Whether it was in the body or out of the body I do not know—God knows. 3And I know that this man—whether in the body or apart from the body I do not know, but God knows— 4was caught up to paradise. He heard inexpressible things, things that man is not permitted to tell. 5I will boast about a man like that, but I will not boast about myself, except about my weaknesses.What weaknesses does the false apostle boast about? Anyone? 6Even if I should choose to boast, I would not be a fool, because I would be speaking the truth. But I refrainDoes the false prophet of marysville refrain from boasting?, so no one will think more of me than is warranted by what I do or say.
7To keep me from becoming conceited because of these surpassingly great revelations, there was given me a thorn in my flesh, a messenger of Satan, to torment me. 8Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. 9But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknessesDoes the false prophet boast about his weakness gladly or does he strive to hide his weakness from his deceived followers?, so that Christ's power may rest on me. 10That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.This is called humility. Does the false prophet of marysville walk in humility? If he is proud and arrogant then it is fool hardy to claim for himself the promise meant for a man of humility.

Posted by: Miki ()
Date: September 13, 2009 02:22AM

wherefromhere
Yes more secrets at Turning Point! My wife pointed out that you all may not know about the move to the High School (if it goes through). down to one service. This is because attendance is down by over 400 people. But the question should be why spend the outside money to move to the HS when you have a perfectly good building that holds or houses plenty for where you attendance is? You would be able to save thousands per month to stay in your bingo hall.
Also want to commend Chris Gutenkauf and Cathy Shaw for listening to the voice of God and delivering a unassualting word to Cindy Villamor and Mike Villamor although he was out of town, and my suggestion for further meetings with TP leadership is to take a recorder. TP elders have a perfected the art of twisiting the truth! And interestingly enough they are never the ones who are wrong. A small twist of the truth, means and allows for a larger twisting of the truth: for instance it was said at the congregational accusatory meeting of Pastor Jackie Singer (she will always be Pastor Jackie in our family) it was said they were so mad they exited out seperate doors. Now this may seem benign, however it is not true. They both came out the same door and it was witnessed by at least two. A small twist of the truth, but there you go, Mike Villamor, a mistruth out of your mouth!!! Bitter and sweet cannot flow- I say white lies, lies and truth are the same, they cannot flow, way to clogged with crap and deception, so the truth is never clear. Seems to me that the mtg where elders met with Sid and Pastor Jackie was a ruse. A deception, how did they get them there? Reconciliation? Repentance? I say it was a calculated move to Ruin! I have had much contact with those who are staff over the years. It is sad to me that they were all fearful of the Villamor's. Great way to run your church. I fear for TP it may be too late. Get ready other churches of Marysville and surrounding areas, it looks like your attendance will be going up for real- You wont need to add i n duplicate numbers like TP does.
To everyone who has left, to everyone who is thinking about leaving, May the Holy Spirit direct you into all truth, DO NOT rely on the voice of the elders at TP. Pastor Jackie told me at one time when I had approached about leaving TP, she said 'Listen to the Holy Spirit in you, we all have access to the same Spirit and Living God, be a Berean and search out the scripture, and God will speak to you, His voice usually comes in a whisper, so be ready to listen, and tune your ear' This was last July 2008 after she had returned from a vacation. I will never forget that meeting. I may have just blown my identity but I will never forget that meeting. We prayed and the HS came through her words. I did listen and it was difficult to decipher the world verses the Spirit, but He spoke to my heart and we are gone from TP. It took a over a year. BUT GOD SPEAKS! May God bless Pastor Jackie for the pain, humiliation to her and her family and the ruining of a a good reputation within her community! ONCE AGAIN SHAME ON YOU ELDERS!!! Yes I am shouting! and for those of you who have chosen the way of shunning SHAME ON YOU AS WELL! I think Jesus is shedding a tear or two at this very moment for the church in Marysville!

Dear Wherefromhere.... thank you for your update. I thought it was down to 200 people? It's sad with all the hundreds of people who have been hurt by two people ~ i guess including the elders and deacons. to DB she has and will step over anyone to get to M&C; she still hasn't grown in my eyes. BUT my eyes is not what counts!

Over the years I've realized that you have to be "strong" in the word of God to be able to not have "fear of man". Leaving TPC was one of the worse life experiences we have gone through, and many know, we've been through alot. They hurt us on the way out and they continued to hurt us after. Many move away from Marysville due to TPC. It's difficult to get away from their grips.

Chris Gutenkauf is amazing with her gifts. I've seen things come to pass with what the Lord has given her....

Till this day, i have a hard time trusting people. TPC was our life... that was the problem!

Posted by: Brokenhearted ()
Date: September 13, 2009 02:44AM

I once knew a young man, called by God, to plant a church in Marysville. He was a kind man, compassionate. He was quick to ask forgiveness, and repent when faced with his own sin. And his worst fear was not falling off the path, but that others would follow him if he did. Does anyone else remember THAT man?

It seems that this man has become wise in his own eyes. He's allowed pride to blind him to his sin. He's fallen off the narrow path, and guess what? People are following him! I know countless people have approached Mike and Cyndi about the problems that TP faces, yet they fail to see. I may be mistaken, but it appears (from my lowly perspective) that ANYONE who has called TP for more than just a couple of years, has left. The prophets have all left. The Villamor kingdom is crashing. Will it have to become ruins before Mike turns back to the Lord? How far will it have to go before YOU decide to get out?

I pray for that young man. I pray that in His mercy, God will call him back, and I pray that he will respond to the call. I pray..........

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/13/2009 02:45AM by Brokenhearted.

Posted by: Saddened ()
Date: September 13, 2009 03:46AM

Pastor Jackie has been walking this scripture "...when ridiculed, we bless; when persecuted, we endure; when slandered we respond gently..." (1 Cor 4:12, 13). She continues to be an example to all of us of how to act during trials. Mike Villamor hired David Luster after he had been fired from another church for misconduct. Mike's own words during a service and not gossip. The point is David Luster owes Mike Villamor everything he now has, so is it surprising that he would jump on the let's persecute Pastor Jackie bandwagon? Mike Villamor and David Luster leave Pastor Jackie alone God has spoken through many that he will protect her from you. Continuing to attack God's chosen isn't very smart, David knew that and refused every opportunity to do so even when others suggested he kill Saul. Look what happened to Saul for going off and doing his own thing instead of doing what God told him to do.

Chris Gutenkauf is also a woman of Godly integrity and with more Biblical wisdom than just about anyone at TPC. Two women who I know to personally live to love and worship the Lord have called out the Villamors. Mauro Lasso, a Godly man, resigned as a Deacon and left TPC. I don't need anyone to tell me that the Lord is sending out his believers because he no longer resides at TPC.

Mike no longer shepherds the sheep of God's flock, he shepherds his own flock of lemmings and calls it a House of God. You can sit in a garage for hours, days, and even weeks; but that doesn't make you a car. The Lord has left the building and the only thing left is -- PRIDE and GREED.

To many people have had visions and been led to Ezekiel 34 not to know exactly how this is going to turn out. I have faith in my God to do exactly what he says he will do. When thinking of Pastor Jackie I have been led to “No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.” (Isa. 54:17). I will wait on his timing, but I will not be surprised at the outcome -- after all he has told me and a host of others what his intentions are.
Saddened

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/13/2009 03:57AM by Saddened.

Posted by: Timetospeak ()
Date: September 13, 2009 06:00AM

The accountant and any lawyer fees are the smallest cost associated with the attacks on Jackie. The biggest cost is coming.

Posted by: tell the truth ()
Date: September 13, 2009 11:42AM

Timetospeak
The accountant and any lawyer fees are the smallest cost associated with the attacks on Jackie. The biggest cost is coming.

what the heck does that mean?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.