Current Page: 75 of 95
Re: Kirkby Christian Fellowship
Posted by: brokenbycheryl ()
Date: November 11, 2020 02:10AM

Posted by: ALongTimeAgo ()
Date: April 30, 2019 10:37PM

Thanks for sharing your memories of the place isawtheway.

For you and anyone else who is still reading I can confirm that Cheryl Doyle is dead.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: November 11, 2020 02:18AM

I can confirm also that CD had severe anorexia, with massive OCD symptoms. She was very mentally ill. And you all allowed a mentally ill woman to abuse everyone.Shame on you spineless so called “elders”. Billy Turner- a nice kind man, always used to talk about Christians who damaged children would, incur the wrath of God! Do not harm these little ones!

Date: November 11, 2020 02:29AM

Celebrate with me oh broken ones!

[youtu.be]

Posted by: Mork ()
Date: November 11, 2020 03:18AM

brokenbycheryl
Billy Turner- a nice kind man

My experience of him was very different to yours. He gave me a "word from God" telling me not to take a job. I took it anyway and honestly it was the making of me; it gave me financial stability, experience, independence and a future. I suppose that was the point though. They wanted us dependent, compliant and reliant. He was fed information about peoples struggles, illnesses and hopes by the elders which he then passed off as "God told me..." usually followed with a "little sister" for good measure. Manipulative and disturbing would probably be more appropriate descriptions.

brokenbycheryl
always used to talk about Christians who damaged children would, incur the wrath of God!
Shame his (or the churches) actions didn't match the words.

brokenbycheryl
Celebrate with me oh broken ones!

*Shrugs*. Thanks for the label/judgement. The fellowship labelled and judged people too.

Date: November 11, 2020 03:40AM

Oh Mork, I suggest you get a sense of humour! We know we were broken! Because we were abused! You were so on the superficial fringes! Actually you haven’t a clue what we have been talking about, because you have not experienced it. You sound just like SR

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: November 11, 2020 03:40AM

FillMeUpJesus! is now banned.

Date: November 11, 2020 03:44AM

Thank you moderator

Date: November 11, 2020 04:28AM

So Cheryl Doyle caused me PTSD
I struggle still with it most days, so although she is dead, the effects of her abuse is not dead! Yet! So I live in hope! always! That soon I maybe finally free from the KCF effect !
So you know who you are, those who put the knife in my back...I’m calling you out, let the record show these initials of the wicked 2 faced people who tried to destroy me!

JS
BA
MK
JM
NP
SM
CD
JW
KD
AR
SR
GW
HS
CM
PR
DP
Marsha
Sally
API
In true fashion I would love to swear in your direction whether you are dead or alive. You know what you did! My sin only was to call you out! And I will do it until you grow a pair and apologise.
But this site doesn’t warrant it.PS I knew all along!
Now for the angels who cared for me, when I was at rock bottom, I am forever grateful to you

Pat Fern
Billy Turner
Gary and Dhyllis
Joan O Hara
Ted and Diane
Billy Hyam
Caroline
Vera- never forgotten
Lissy Smith-At least you tried, and I thank you. I do believe you are a true Christian
And Beth Hart -:hanks for visiting

Posted by: I can see ()
Date: November 11, 2020 06:25AM

rrmoderator Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> FillMeUpJesus! is now banned.

Thanks moderator

Posted by: Mork ()
Date: November 11, 2020 03:24PM

brokenbycheryl
Oh Mork, I suggest you get a sense of humour!

Ahhh the "I was only kidding, can't you take a joke?" defence. Isn't that the first thing we hear from an abusive partner or a bully in school/work?

brokenbycheryl
We know we were broken! Because we were abused! You were so on the superficial fringes!

Leaving aside that you don't know anything about me. You have immediately set me up to be outside of the 'we' of this forum. brokenbycheryl; the self elected spokesperson and gatekeeper. All those you judge worthy are 'we' and I am 'you'. You provide evidence to back this up (or so you think). So your case is that I don't belong here either. Didn't belong in the fellowship, don't belong here. And people wonder why suicide rates are high. Way to go. Thats how the fellowship operated. How abusive leadership works. If I was surrounded by friends at the fellowship you would say I was "part of it all". I reject your judgement of me.

brokenbycheryl
Actually you haven’t a clue what we have been talking about, because you have not experienced it.

Wow. Just wow. I came here to be part of something, or at least try. Hope that my own testimony could be part of the evidence against this destructive place. Get in touch with some people I grew up with. Maybe figure things out and find healing. There's no healing here, only lashing out and division. I guess thats what the fellowship planted and thats what has grown. Good luck all, I'll find my own way.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/11/2020 03:26PM by Mork.

Current Page: 75 of 95

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.