Re: Kirkby Christian Fellowship
Posted by: I can see ()
Date: September 03, 2012 06:14AM

Jeremiah 23vv25-40

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: March 04, 2013 07:07AM

Is joseph prince the latest false teacher that kcf is going after??

Date: March 06, 2013 03:11AM

you have missed me havent you???

Date: August 26, 2013 05:56AM

This is my tribute to Dave Doyle RIP. It is alleged, from a KCF member that he had withdrawn from KCF and their teachings, months before his demise. This is very tragic, and wonder if anyone knows about this?

Date: August 27, 2013 12:36AM

Well folks things just go from bad to worse in KCF, it seems the praying against people, Christians and other churches for their destruction continues.
Jesus's message was so Simple, Love one another, as I have loved you, that is the law of love.
the law of reaping and sowing is so simple, as you sow so shall you reap. So if you pray for a persons destruction, that is not in line with God's love, you will reap that destruction in your own life. God's forgiveness is infinite, his blessings love and Grace are new every morning, that is the God of my understanding.
So whilst KCF and their leaders continue to pray for people's destruction, I am afraid they will reap that in their own life.
Even people who practice Witchcraft are taught this, if you put something negative out there, it will come back to you three-fold. it is a spiritual law, that goes right across all the faiths. why? Because as human beings their are laws set up
to protect us from our own selves, because we are not God!

So what should you be wary of if you want to live a life full of love and peace?

1) Look at the behaviour of your fellow Christians, doe it reflect love peace and kindness? The bible says " a tree is known by its fruit". Check out their fruit?
2) Are teachings filled with paranoia, accusation and condemnation? How does it make you feel when Cheryl Doyle does her teachings? Do you feel confused? Frightened? Paranoid? Or do you feel peaceful, loved, comforted?
3) God commands us to love everyone, and to love your enemies as yourself? Do you see this being played out in KCF?
Or do you feel, "Less than", lonely or on the outside looking in?

Check out the bible references for the fruit of the spirit? Do you feel the daily peace and happiness, that is the reward of those living a spirit filled life? If you don't and if you have concerns you need to ask God why? What's going on? And if you are willing to listen he will speak.
The most important thing to know is God will never fail you if you ask for help. Be bold and be strong and stand by the courage of your convictions and he will supply a way out!

Sending love and prayers to all those in KCF that are looking for a way out x

Date: September 01, 2013 07:30AM

I find it quite interesting that the night after my previous post, KCF was set on fire....

I think my previous post sums up everything beautifully....

what's happened to your spiritual protection KCF? Are your leaders under God's judgement?

Cheryl I am challenging you, it is now time to repent, and make amends to all the people whose lives, families and marriages you have destroyed over the years. You can't run away, or hide from the truth anymore. You can't run from God.....

Date: October 23, 2013 06:23AM

yes I saw the attempted torching of kcf.it seems as though they want people to see them as some sort of martyrs.

Date: October 24, 2013 05:44AM

I would like to say to the leaders at kcf,that I don't hate the fellowship.it seems that its the other way around.i am the object of their venom.i pity them!!.especially the old ones;t&c m,g&m w,m,m&h s ect.these people will never change!! I feel nothing but sorrow for the people at kcf,for their lost opportunities,the people they were poisoned about,warned about and forbidden to associate with if they had left the fellowship.i feel really sorry for the young ones born into kcf,as it is evident that not many of them are really saved,as evidenced in their lives.kcf has become a club for them,to sneer at others who don't go to kcf.the arrogance and irreverence displayed by some of them is disturbing.k m is one of the worst of them.by their fruits you shall know them.i will tell you again kcf is a cult.you should talk to the people that have left,ask them their experience post kcf and the way they have been treated and hated snubbed and yes yes yes gossiped about.but to their credit they have moved on.there has always been secret talks with those who have left kcf,these people have been very brave,but still fear to leave.but some have!search on line for marks,evidence of cults and being in one also there are some good books.look for proper preachers teachers of gods word,based on the bible and not some wacky dreams and visions.hi little yellow nice to see you on hear again,keep sounding the warnings!!it amazes me the amount of hits on this thread that show people interest and concern.you do at least know that there is an air of truth in these posts.i do care for you deceived little ones.i don't hate you, really!!!

Date: December 20, 2013 07:07AM

i thought heaven sent a good effort but still not welcomed by anyone.still the same people with main parts.happy Christmas.

Date: March 28, 2015 05:17AM

Kirkby Christian Fellowship a church of no compromise
No tolerance
No Love
No Freedom
No authentic identity
No Christianity
No Mission
No Jesus
No Leader with accountability

Who needs another Cult, same old same old.....

Current Page: 64 of 95

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.