Current Page: 66 of 66
Re: Kirkby Christian Fellowship
Posted by: paulch35 ()
Date: February 24, 2018 10:15AM

The church of Rome seems balaced so to babtist churches as for the Methodist churches the more after j. Wesley and Jesus the better . bible believing churches that aim to share the warmth of God , love . . . the KJV possibly the only true bible in English . . . evangelists of Liverpool may know me well . . . let warm be our message . . .

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: paulch35 ()
Date: February 24, 2018 10:24AM

The warmth of God , true love . . .

Posted by: brokenbycheryl ()
Date: April 30, 2018 11:46AM

Paulch35 thanks for offering solutions for the the lack of fellowship so many on this site experience. I can only speak for myself, i have tried other churches for many years. But im afraid i am done with Christianity. My experiences at KCF changed me so much it threw me into a different direction which really does feel right. I wake up every day grateful that i am no longer a Christian.
I also have been diagnosed with Aspbergers syndrome, one of the symptoms being “ saying it like it is”. I was made to feel ashamed for this, and terrified with threat of punishment. What i found particularly traumatising was becoming the subject of the fellowship gossip machine, even from my so called dear friends, whom i loved and trusted. They would rather listen to gossip about me, and instantly send me to Coventry. Even though i made the effort to connect with them, they still treated me with total disdain. I reckon few of us could go through that again.

Date: April 30, 2018 12:10PM

This is a very interesting video
Check this out on abusive Pastors and Narcissistic personality disorder, he makes a very interesting observation about gossip and manipulation.

[youtu.be] Paste this in YouTube

Date: April 30, 2018 12:23PM

This is useful information about how to know the 10 signs of an abusive church
And help towards your recovery.

[youtu.be]

Date: April 30, 2018 01:12PM

On confronting your Pastor

[youtu.be]

Date: April 30, 2018 01:26PM

I’m sure you will enjoy this video

[youtu.be]

I found this to be fascinating, and such a good laugh, so many names spring to mind!

Current Page: 66 of 66

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.