Current Page: 24 of 84
Re: Cryonics, Cult Movement or Ligit Science???
Posted by: Anon1 ()
Date: August 27, 2009 08:06AM

Check this out. Our favorite cryonics dirtbag (the one who made crude references about Walter Cronkite) is calling the Arlington National Cemetery a useless place.

“Ted Kennedy, who championed universal health care for much of his life, was recently killed by causes that will most likely be cured in a few decades. Having made no arrangements for cryopreservation, despite recent advances in cryopreservation technology, his remains are to be converted to a nonrevivable form (ash) and stored in a highly prestigous, yet functionally useless place known as Arlington National Cemetary.”

[www.network54.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: August 27, 2009 09:04AM

Awesome.

I wonder if Alcor had any 'experts' on the set of the new flick "Cold Souls" about the cryonic preservation of a persons soul?

Request from Philossifur
Posted by: PhilOssifur ()
Date: September 09, 2009 06:40PM

I notice that the real name appears on google web and blog searches-- the real name Iried to stop CADC from using in association with all this stuff... I wonder if I could prompt you to at least replace a letter with a star in p*tvin in the occurances here in this forum-- which got spidered just like a blog. Or better yet... ********** would be a better replacement. CADC appears to have closed their attack blog after a coincidental move by me-- but I can't tell if it's cause/effect yet. In any case, your forums come up under my name search and it's disadventageous for me to have that occur. Any possibility? Thanks.

Re: Request from Philossifur
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: September 09, 2009 08:26PM

PhilOssifur

No.

The only edits you are allowed would be within 30 minutes of your posts appearing.

That's it.

No further editing upon request.

Date: October 03, 2009 07:15AM

Well here we go we all knew it was going to happen. Johnson's book is getting released and Alcor is BUSTED! Yeah!

[www.nydailynews.com]

There are 100"s of article out there about this. Everyone please help me send some links to Rick Ross to put in his Alcor archive.

Also, I found the link to the book on Amazon:

[www.amazon.com]

Date: October 03, 2009 08:48AM

Anon1, I just sent a link from a local paper of mine on this to cultnews.net

Send your links there too, please. The more this gets out the better!

Date: October 03, 2009 08:50AM

For anyone too lazy, here is the direct link to the headlines:

[www.cultnews.net]

Date: October 03, 2009 10:21AM

Okay, I will.

Re: Cryonics, Alcor, Ted Williams
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: October 03, 2009 09:52PM

There are literally hundreds of news links about this.
One can search Google News for keywords like:

[news.google.com]
"ted williams"
"ted williams" cryonics

It looks like the book is on its way to being a bestseller already.

by Larry Johnson, Scott Baldyga (Contributor)
[www.amazon.com]
Hardcover: 424 pages
Publisher: Vanguard Press (October 6, 2009)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1593155603

Product Description

At first, the job as clinical director at Alcor Life Extension Foundation was an exciting change for veteran paramedic Larry Johnson: a well-funded research facility pushing the limits of modern biotech. But as he gained the trust of his eccentric coworkers and was promoted to acting COO, Larry was thrust into a nightmare world of scandalous controversy, gruesome practices, and deadly secrets.

One secret Larry unearthed was the full, tragic, never-before-heard story of what truly happened to the body of baseball icon and American hero Ted Williams.

Compelled by this and other horrific discoveries, Larry began copying documents, taking secret pictures, and ultimately wearing a wire every day at Alcor. He started living two lives—“Alcorian” by day, whistleblower by night.

Beyond the senseless animal experiments, beyond the dumping of toxic chemicals and AIDS-contaminated blood into the public sewage system, these people saw themselves as the elite, the immortal saviors of mankind who would lead us into the future. Inside this cultlike mentality, anything seemed justified. Maybe even murder.

Then Alcor found out. The death threats began.

Fleeing from state to state, Larry was stalked and threatened again and again. They chased him through the streets. They left death threats under his windshield wipers. They terrorized his family. Larry Johnson never wanted to be a whistleblower. But he knows this story must be told.

Written in Larry’s own memorable voice, illustrated with never-before-seen photographs from inside Alcor, and verified by actual transcripts of his “secret recordings,” Frozen reads like a medical thriller—but every word is shockingly true.

Re: Cryonics, Alcor, Ted Williams, David Pizer
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: October 03, 2009 10:07PM

The propagandists for cryonics are working overtime to try and spin this.

Notice the new bizarre claims being made by "Mark Plus". [www.network54.com] He says that that David Pizer lives off "Social Security checks", when David Pizer himself has claimed he is worth many millions of dollars.

They can't even keep their most basic BS straight, never mind the more serious allegations of what has being going on.

Their strategy is going to be to try and attack the whistleblower. But that makes no sense.
Even a complete outsider who is objective can easily see the terrible things that have been going on in cryonics, never mind what has gone on behind closed doors.

So thank goodness some whistleblowers have come forward to expose what has been going on behind the scenes of cryonics for years.

Current Page: 24 of 84

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.