Current Page: 56 of 134
Re: Desteni
Posted by: Cresil1HumanOST ()
Date: September 21, 2010 08:21AM

The Anticult,

The lessons I've saved were originally sent to me through rapid-share links
through a private e-mail.
The lessons contain series of videos and PDF files.

I'm amusing you have somehow gained lessons 1,5 and 8 and are testing me.

Lesson1: Basic muscle Communication Theory - 5 video.
2 part 1s
3 part 2s
1 PDF

Lesson 5-8:

Charting Procedure PDF
Exercise and Overview_Chart PDF
Starting Point_Procedure PDF
The Chart Sample

I've already stated half of the registration fee went to charting,
which is useless, unless you continue the lessons.
The registration includes eight lessons, four per month,
after that, there are two payment options and lessons release plans.

-

I could torrent all these files.

- Cresil

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Desteni SRA torrents and links.
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: September 21, 2010 09:01AM

Those lessons were picked randomly as an example, not as any kind of test!
Frankly, I don't see any apologists for Desteni in the thread at this time.

Its totally appropriate to analyze and QUOTE parts of any program, when reviewing it, and criticizing it.
It would be great to have the complete Table of Contents for the SRA "lessons" to get an overview of the Desteni content.

If anyone comes across a Torrent of the Desteni material, they could post the link.

Of course, people must be very very careful when looking at cultic material, as it can lure a person into the sect, without realizing it.

It does seem that Desteni is mimicking Scientology, in offering these Desteni SRA "courses", which of course start small and then get more and more expensive.

Like any sect, how much do all the courses cost?
Answer: How much you got?

Date: September 23, 2010 04:03AM

I Cresil,
present to the cult education forum and youtube alike,
roughly $400-425 bucks worth of SRA material!!

[www.mediafire.com]

- Cresil

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: September 23, 2010 04:25AM

Well done, Cresil.

I apologise for doubting you, and hope that you have kept yourself anonymous enough to have no problems for posting this.

Date: September 23, 2010 05:07AM

Stoic, I have nothing against you,
and I really couldn't care less if I'm AGAIN threatened by Desteni's sword of 'law',
for I am NOT afraid of them.

- Plays Desteni's audio and video -
'Nothing', I haven't already 'over-come'.

- Cresil

Re: Desteni SRA torrents and links. Scientology, NXIVM
Date: September 23, 2010 05:55AM

Its always essential to make copies of important material, and to see if its cross-posted on torrent sites as well, and other access sites.
Important material tends to get disappeared pretty quickly, but often keeps popping up in other places.

Scientology, NXIVM and countless other cults have tried to keep all of their material off the internet, but of course eventually have failed.

The other word of caution, is that cultic material can lure some people into the sect, if not approached with extreme skepticism and analysis.

Date: September 23, 2010 06:19AM

I've double copies of all purchased lessons,
proof of bank transference, and every SRA related chat-room discussion and e-mail I've
received have been saved with-in document formats, with screen shots.

If anything I've put up on the Net is compromised,
It'll be re-posted ten-fold, in WHATEVER way,
even as a in-depth, solid regurgitation.

That IS a warning.

- Cresil

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/23/2010 06:22AM by Cresil1HumanOST.

Posted by: james1951 ()
Date: September 23, 2010 06:27AM

Sometimes this kind of thing can be a fun time. As long as people are not being harmed. But the fear is always that eventually something very traumatic will take place and that is never fun.

wanderingcrow
@Cresil

You...
quote:Dare defend the demonized, and I become a demon?

I was just asking a question based on your post...Cresil. Sometimes your posts get lost in translation to me.

I'm not here to demonize anyone who may have been caught under the boot of Bernard Poolman/Destini. I've seen enough destinites painfully struggling through the labyrinth of SRA mindspeak on Youtube to have a sincere heart for anyone caught up in that web. I find it incredibly hard to watch. It's like witnessing a train speeding towards a washed out bridge knowing that you can't signal the conductor. I wish I could offer more assistance but alas what you read is what you get from me. I think all of the contributors on here are doing a bang-up job of piecing the puzzle together.

@ Cresil
You...
quote:I'm so freak'in sick and tired of seeing self-indulged hatred, while attempting to be self-righteous

Is it possible that what you are perceiving as self-indulgence and self-righteousness could be something else altogether. Just wondering...

I'm in agreement with many folks on here. It's important that Destini/Poolman be exposed for who and what they are. If, as you express so vehemently you are so sick of not seeing enough progress tell me this. Have you posted the complete SRA material you purchased from Destini here on RR? I haven't found it here myself but then again I'm no whiz as I've stated.

Date: September 23, 2010 06:53AM

Those folks who are interested in a sect, should always make copies of any important information that comes online, as it can be disappeared.
Just recently in Cryonics, some important information was disappeared in days.

But Desteni is a tiny sect, with apparently no resources...yet, so its not like Scientology, Landmark, NXIVM, and those other global cults. Just a lot of ranting and raving on Youtube. Only time will tell if Desteni can grow itself into a type of Scientology.

Saw a (very very bad) DVD on alleged "UFO's" the other day, it reminds one of Desteni. Just a bunch of talking heads telling Stories, and of course selling their own books and videos, to supplement their income.

The difference with Desteni, is that on top of the Stories about other dimensions and lizardpeople, and the other "content", they are running a system that is starting to look like Scientology system, where the cosmology is really just a distraction to sell people "courses", which start in the few hundreds of dollars, and can go into 10's of thousands.

Bernard Poolman would love to be able to operate a business machine like Scientology, could you imagine what that would be like?

Date: September 23, 2010 06:59AM

I loved the "lizard people" interviews. -.-

- Cresil

Current Page: 56 of 134

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.