Current Page: 60 of 134
Re: Desteni
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: September 25, 2010 07:25AM

ThePoolman:

Nothing has been deleted anywhere on this message board.

Editing is limited to within 30 minutes after the post appears.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: ThePoolman ()
Date: September 25, 2010 07:40AM

Mr. Ross, please excuse me for pushing the point here, I know from experience that you are not one to be challenged on your own soil however please entertain me for a moment:

[forum.culteducation.com]

Information between July 27th and August 16th on the thread I linked above - on a very very active thread, suddenly grinding to an absolute stand-still for in excess of 2 weeks? There were other posts between those dates on that thread and this is the information of which I speak.

Date: September 25, 2010 08:38AM

I'm surprised that key figures such as wanderingcrow, Sandman and ForeverNoMatterWhat don't have more to say on this matter - previously quite outspoken and seemingly knowledgeable they have now decided to remain quiet? I think it's important that such matters be discussed openly, since I feel it would most definitely be of benefit to 'all involved', especially since there has been some concern over what is 'really going on' behind 'all the hard work'.

As for wanderingcrow's previous post, yes, 'key words' tend to get repeated over and over, often with futility and such is the result of the thought-terminating and mind-crushing process that is practiced and encouraged by Desteni. It's like repeatedly screaming at someone to induce trauma, so that their defenses might be sufficiently broken down for control to be assumed over the target. Another often-used tactic is excessive use of vague and open-ended language which leaves one feeling uncertain of where one stands, reinforced by a generous serve of 'psychology'-based words, giving the overall environment a distinctive 'institutional' feel. "Oh hey, there goes so-and-so, they're well-known for their 'black and white thinking'" "Hey, so-and-so, don't let your 'Negative self-image' overshadow your present self!".

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: September 25, 2010 08:42AM

ThePoolman:

I repeat, nothing has been deleted from this thread.

Date: September 25, 2010 09:05AM

Mr. Ross, I stand corrected - nothing has been deleted from this thread. Can you confirm the same for the period July 27th through August 16th on the BK thread? Perhaps the recent disappearance of a particular post on that thread claiming that (after a considerable period of inactivity) quote: "NOTHING IS HAPPENING IN THIS THREAD!!!"?

Re: Desteni is a fraud
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: September 25, 2010 09:28AM

The Sandman post about the fake-portal being fake-closed is still there. [forum.culteducation.com]

Sometimes people don't post for a while, then start again.

The Desteni gang just changes their "content" around, to keep people hooked in. The fake Portal is open, then closed, then they open a fake Resonance, then close it, and open something else.
Its just a scam. Selling hot-air.
They just mix it up, to try to keep it fresh.

The SRA gets posted online, so they pretend the SRA is over, and invent a new-SRA. In fact, its going to be the same kind of stuff, just with different words.

Its very disturbing to see the first hand reports of young people actually getting lured into Desteni.
Its not the "content" which is luring them in, that is the smokescreen. Its the covert PROCESSES being used by Poolman and friends.
The Desteni people know they are engaged in brainwashing and persuasion and manipulation. That is what they are really doing.
All the weird "content" is in fact the fluff, the Belief Systems they are selling.

Date: September 25, 2010 09:47AM

Yes -- it's very disturbing -- if the surface-level distress and upset I've experienced wasn't enough, I've had to deal with accusations of sexual misconduct and abuse towards a female member. I've entertained the notion of killing myself -- all of this is the worst thing I've ever had to deal with and you know, I try and get professional help and they brush me off and claim that it's all false memories, I don't know what to do sometimes, or why these people that I cared about and in turn thought that they cared about me, would make such horrible allegations against me, I just feel like i'm going off the rails

Date: September 25, 2010 09:50AM

I would never do anything like that to anybody.. and i only found this out today, I'm just mortified and in a complete state of shock.. I mean I wouldn't even THINK about doing that to someone, especially not to someone I care about. Why would they say such things!!

Date: September 25, 2010 10:12AM

Yes, I've had it all - I've been brainwashed, depersonalized, manipulated, lulled into a false sense of belief and left in a permenant disassociative state. I can't even go to the freakin store without getting lost and forgetting why I went there in the first place and everyone just tells me that im overreacting and that im seeing and hearing things that never happened and I wasn't like this before it all happened, i was confident and i had a level head and now I get all these accusations against me and i dont know what to do it's terrible i just wish it would stop. people invite me to go places and i cant because i cant feel anything and i cant find my words when i try and speak, it takes me forever to write something down now and i can't work anymore,people look at me and say "hey whats wrong?" and i dont know what to tell them and I go out in public and people look at me funny because they know something obviously isnt right with me, honestly, i didnt knowingly hurt anybody associated with that group, i never forced anybody to do anything, i cared about them and I dont know why they did this to me, i dont know what to do anymore

Date: September 25, 2010 10:24AM

Quote:
Sometimes this kind of thing can be a fun time. As long as people are not being harmed. But the fear is always that eventually something very traumatic will take place and that is never fun.

I can promise you this is anything but fun and there are no words that describe what this has done to me. i thought i lived in 'the lucky country', well so much for that idea but hey its alright at least i wont be missed

Current Page: 60 of 134

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.