Current Page: 6 of 39
Re: JESUS CHRISTIANS VISUAL ARCHIVE
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: March 05, 2008 01:11PM

OK that's it. After working on it off and on all day, I finished the new batch. Both episodes, 12 parts, no watermarks.

Soon I'll work on adding more. Stay tuned.

Good night, and good luck.

[www.youtube.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: March 10, 2008 04:25AM

Link to scans of letters sent by Roland of the JCs (at the time called "The Christians") in response to some questions and comments about their literature:

[spotlightministries.org.uk]

Date: March 13, 2008 03:35AM

DAVE TAKES IT STRONGLY (FUNNY)

[www.youtube.com]

Date: April 08, 2008 06:41AM

Date: April 10, 2008 10:40AM

Here's Alf speaking about Freeganism, with nary a mention of the JCs:

[www.youtube.com]

Date: April 13, 2008 02:01PM

Dear Zeusor,

Thank you for the important resource you are providing here.....I have nowhere near your talents in relation to what you are able to track down so effectively, however I must say that I like this recent article in and Australian paper about yet another dubious "religious organization" and the obvious parallels with the "smile and denial" strategy of the JC's......

[www.smh.com.au]

Date: April 14, 2008 03:03PM

Malcolm Wesley WREST
Dear Zeusor,

Thank you for the important resource you are providing here.....

You are welcome. Though, I am not providing anything, it's RR's domain. But I know what you mean.

Most of the research wasn't really done by me. I simply collected and organized the information, and then put it online.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/14/2008 03:14PM by zeuszor.

Posted by: Coolhermit ()
Date: May 04, 2008 03:20AM

Since the first believers I encountered after my spiritual awakening in 72 were the Children of God, I have an abiding affinity for their original values and by extension the values espoused by the Jesus Christians (I see little difference). I have followed a radical kinda life for over 35 years now and am an accomplished "Freegan" howbeit I do not go dumpster diving any longer as my old bones would not thank me - I'd need lifting gear to get out.

That said, I find the person of Dave Mackay less than attractive. I watched the original Jeremy Kyle shows with mounting distaste and those you tube videos confirmed my initial suspicions - I found the guy devious in the extreme. It's a pity that genuine idealists fall into the thrall of such individuals but pride goes before destruction and the pride that these guys insinuate into their followers is a recipe for (some kinda) destruction.

Date: May 22, 2008 10:35PM

Dear Coolhermit,

You appear to have the commitment to your ideals that a lot of others have lacked. I wish you luck in your journey, and if you have the opportunity, hope that you will be able to look in on the JesusChristian threads on this forum, and now also here [jcs.xjcs.org]

regards,

Malcolm

Date: May 25, 2008 03:43AM

Just got the scanner back. More to come...stay tuned for new material.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/25/2008 03:44AM by zeuszor.

Current Page: 6 of 39

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.