Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: June 14, 2008 03:40PM

New video up this morning...

[www.youtube.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: JESUS CHRISTIANS VISUAL ARCHIVE
Posted by: blacksheep ()
Date: June 15, 2008 09:39PM

I looked through some of those videos. I have to agree, some were rather comical. Others, well, McKay has taken on more than he legitimately should.

One thing that really caught my attention recently with regards to some of the literature McKay has published is the numerous prophecies against the United States. I could not help but notice how some of them seem to imply a specific time frame for the end of the age. Ironically, it has not come to pass. McKay is fortunate that we do not live in OT times. As was noted with Joe, anyone making a prophecy that does not come to pass would be stoned to death. This is the deutero-canonical law given by Moses as received from YHWH. I would expect that McKay would likely try to say that he was simply interpreting scripture. However, when some of his literature only gave the United States a few years, I have to stop and scratch my head a little.

Will the United States come to ruin? Probably, but it will more likely be due to internal matters than anything else. Is there a way to know how long? Nope. Jesus warns that there will be many false christs and that they will deceive many. I won't say McKay is a false christ, but he would do well to recant of some of his literature lest he be called a false prophet.

Date: June 17, 2008 01:46PM

Tonight I have decided to put the "Davidito" video online, in its entirety, at YouTube after debating with myself for a few days over the decision. Be careful-I find it disturbing (to say it mildly) and like an emotional punch in the gut. This one is hard for me to watch, and I am not squeamish. It's basically a suicide latter and explanation of the murder that is to come just a few hours from the time this video was taken. This is (part of) the nasty fruit of David Berg's tree. It's just unthinkable, what these kids went through.

God be with you, Rick.

[youtube.com]

A lot of this background and peripheral material pertaining to the COG connection I am simply obtaining here, and it's free for the downloading. It's a good collection, I think. I merely am disseminating information and making things easier for other researchers.

[www.xfamily.org]

Edited 7 time(s). Last edit at 06/17/2008 02:01PM by zeuszor.

Date: June 22, 2008 02:55PM

Dear Zeusor,

Thank-you for all the witty creations you have produced with the internet (and the more serious and disturbing nature of your latest contribution) as well your considerable video editing skills (…I may have a favour to ask of you in this regard, ....)

In one of the postings from Egypt-Eira in the "normal" forum (as opposed to the "abnormal"?) we were asked if we had anything "positive" to note about some of the members of the Jesus Christians...and I was at a loss at that time to make a suitable comment about Cherry (David McKay’s wife)….

....living under the thumb of someone who appeared to "be there" simply, dutifully, as a result of being the "love interest" of the criminal mind involved, not because she personally had the strength of character to have had made the sacrifices that others had when they joined, is perhaps one reason why Cherry failed to exactly "reasonate" with me....hence it was difficult to find a "positive" comment about her at first....

...however in the light of some additional knowledgeable "input", that I have recently had, I am obliged though, to thank her for, and to acknowledge the personal strength, she showed, in demanding that David discontinue his involvement with the Children of God, and so saving not only herself, but in particular her daughters (and possibly her sons) from a childhood of sexual abuse, from which to somehow then spend decades recovering from...

(We of course already, have Davids' statement on a number of occasions that he spent "three weeks" in total in the company of the Children of God, after which, due to his "ethical indignation" at their practices, he discontinued any involvement with them...(and please just say that, AGAIN, even more vehemently, won't you David!! .....PLEASE!!)

Funnily enough though, what I have heard rather indicates that you would have happily, callously, prostituted your family, David, in order to remain part of it all,…your “objection” to the Children of God simply being that you were “denied” the leadership (that you considered you deserved) NOT that you had any particular objection to “flirty fishing”.....the moral imperative to leave the Children of God, only coming from Cherry’s intransigence, to refuse to allow her children to be subject to such abuse, to the point that she threatened to leave you…but barely a whit of "ethical indignation" from you, David....

..... course you can furiously deny this as loudly and for as much length as you like David,

…..as you would realize that this is not information that I, nor any other current or former member, nor even your children could be party to.....interestingly enough it would only be possible for me to assert this if I was able to somehow access the testimony of some of those former members of the Children of God with whom with whom you were once a "bother in Christ"....

and what a delightful prospect that might be, don't you think! ....and who might it be exactly that would be prepared to provide that information about you???….why you might need to urgently contact Nathan and Diane, (if they are still speaking to you), don’t you think David, and urgently try to find out….)

Hence, I thank Cherry for doing as much as she did at this time, for having had the guts and determination to be able to prevent her own children from the clutches of the "Family" ... and in preventing them from also thus, one day “featuring” in their own videos’ such as the one we can see Davidto “starring” in, here…

While I don’t particularly like Cherry, however decades after the facts, I must acknowledge, Cherry for the stand she took, staring David down, even though I realize that she will, at the same time be also be "required" to (and will, compliantly) perjure herself for the time being, to "cover" for David…

(Well as the happily hapless partner of David, let me state once and for all, before you all, that while I would have happily seen my daughters sleep with those "powerful" enough to claim them, understanding as I did, that I needed to be able to "forsake" my selfish ownership of my children and family in order to be TRULY obediant to God, thankfully, my husband David was such a g-o-o-d friend with that Minister from the Church of Christ in Broken Hill, who I unwittingly and thoughtlessly just cursed at the time, that somehow he was still somehow able to see through my frightening “blind” obedience to the sickening teachings of that Godless perversion I had fatefully encountered….(the Children of God I mean, not the JesusChristians!!).......and yet “bitter” “twisted” “hateful” souls continue to torment my poor husband David (the most modestly self-abnegating Apostle of God, confidently full of naught, but the pure truth of himself, that you might ever hope to find), with simplistic and brazen accusations based on nothing more the few years over which David was ever so briefly involved, with the Children of God…)

Date: June 22, 2008 03:07PM

Dear Zeusor,

Thank-you for all the witty creations you have produced with the internet (and the more serious and disturbing nature of your latest contribution) as well your considerable video editing skills (…I may have a favour to ask of you in this regard, ....)

You've gone over my head, Mal. What are you asking me to do?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/22/2008 03:09PM by zeuszor.

Date: June 23, 2008 05:23AM

What I'd like to do is produce a "Farting David" video similar to this one; you get the idea, DM ranting in a video message to Jon Ronson, and he can't control his flatulence. Stuff like that:

[www.youtube.com]

Yeah I know, it's juvenile, but you know it'd be funny as hell!

But I am not sure that I have the proper software to make it happen. If I do have the right software, I do not know how to use it and it seems pretty tricky. It's not so intuitive in design like the Aimersoft software; those programs are easy to use.

I am working with Windows Movie Maker version 5. I just want to add sound effects to the existing soundtrack. Seems simple enough, but I cannot figure it out. Help from anyone please?

Date: June 23, 2008 01:39PM

I am working with Windows Movie Maker 5 and a couple of Aimersoft video-conversion programs. I cannot seem to add audio effects or manipulate the soundtrack with these programs; I can do only basic editing applications. So Farting David has to wait till another day.

Also, per Malcolm's suggestion, I tried to take some film from the Long Beach trial and whippings and overdub the Doctor Who theme song over the soundtrack, so that the film of DM getting whipped had an eerie effect to it, but could not accomplish that either. I could have, but the final product would
not have been so clean.

We were discussing a Dr. Who kind of thing with DM's head placed onto Jon Pertwee's body...what did you call it Mal? I forget. That's way beyond what I can do with what I am working with BTW.

With WMM you cannot do a lot of audio editing. But, I'll keep experimenting. WMM sucks if you ask me.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/23/2008 01:51PM by zeuszor.

Date: June 24, 2008 12:05PM

oops wrong thread.

I've got a few new McKay clips up tonight:

[youtube.com]

Date: July 03, 2008 07:09AM

Date: July 03, 2008 07:38AM

Look at the dates and addresses, and keep in my DM's story of when and for how long he was part of the COG. Things obviously do not add up.

Current Page: 9 of 39

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.