Current Page: 11 of 39
Re: JESUS CHRISTIANS VISUAL ARCHIVE
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: July 13, 2008 11:06AM

Yes sir, thank you. I am at your service.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/13/2008 11:07AM by zeuszor.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: July 13, 2008 01:17PM

It is done. Here sometime in the nest few days I shall produce documents, records proving that Rino's medical expenses have been paid in full, 100%. In other words, he has no outstanding medical bills.

Date: July 19, 2008 03:31AM

Date: July 24, 2008 05:14AM

Delivered as promised. The three million dollar figure is on page four, and (I love this) on page six it is explained that Rino deserves compensation for "lost wages" and "loss of earning capacity." That's rich. Do you still think I am making it all up in my "loopy imagination", Joe?

This I got from an anonymous tipster, someone within the LA county court system. Even I do not know exactly who it was that sent me this copy of the summons. But whoever you are, thank you.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 07/24/2008 05:27AM by zeuszor.

Date: July 29, 2008 10:53AM

I did a little more research and look at what I figured out: the telephone numbers on page two of this (above) summons document match the telephone numbers for the law office listed here:

[www.truthaboutscientology.com]

Gary Brown is a Scientology attorney. One of his legal specialties appears to be dealing with Involuntary Commitments in Psychiatric Institutions. He is the Scientology guy. On top of everything else, Rino has retained a lawyer who also works for the Church of Scientology. Oh, the painful irony of it! And the JCs really want people to believe that they are not a cult? This has got to be the biggest blow to the credibility of the JCs ever. You'd have to be in a world of denial not see see the blatant hypocrisy of all this.

Posted by: private eyes ()
Date: July 29, 2008 11:10AM

Good job Zeuszor.

I don't mean to be picky. You are correct, the Lawyer clearly has substantial involvement in Scientology. However, is it correct to say he works for Scientology?

One of the interesting things about this guy, is that he was born in 1944. In fact, Rheino owes him a Birthday card any day now. He also appears to have a Sacramento connection and I not talking just about that traffic matter. Co-incidence, or a connection to someone we know also born in 1944 and connected to Sacramento?

Gosh, surely it couldn't get anymore embarrassing for the Jesus Christians than this? No wonder they didn't put this in their newsletter!

Their books allegedly printed by Hindus, their Lawyers allegedly Scientologists. Good grief and this is a Christian group?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/29/2008 11:15AM by private eyes.

Date: August 21, 2008 03:47AM

This is a photo of the Takatifu group that is about a year old. The only ones who I know of that are presently in Kenya are Rob and Christine, and Fran and Kim. They run the place; also pictured are Ulrike, Casey, Karl and Rosie/Rose (a Kenyan brother and sister), and another Kenyan named Gidi. This might help you recognize them if you happen to drop by, Omondi. Writing Takatifu will be useless. Your email will go to a JC. Better to alert the Quakers.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/21/2008 03:50AM by zeuszor.

Date: August 21, 2008 10:35PM

OVER 15,000 HITS AND COUNTING!

[www.youtube.com]

Date: August 22, 2008 09:54AM

For some reason, that clip ("Humiliates") is really getting seen a lot lately; there have been over 150 hits on it just in the last 24 hours or so. Cool. I wonder what explains this?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/22/2008 09:55AM by zeuszor.

Date: August 23, 2008 09:27AM

Malcolm Wesley WREST
Dear Zeusor,

Thank you for the links...are you able to provide any positive IDs here.....(the bearded gentleman is Fran?)....which "cheerful" face was responsible for "lovingly" whipping the Kenyan volunteer who dared help himself to a few texts for his family....( I wonder if any nature nature of Statute of Limitations apply in Kenya)...

If they DON'T actually prosletyize, it'd actually be nice to see this project to continue, (just as the work in India once from the committed individuals involved was very valuable, despite the sickened mind in the background, trying to make something out if all, gaining kudos and membership for his cult..... however once again, we assume if David order the "plug to be pulled" ....Robin and the merry band would dump everything and everybody in obediance to their guru.....

No problem.

I believe that the guy in the middle, in the brown sweater, is Fran. To his right, the girl in the hoodie and glasses, is Kim. Rob and Christine are not in this photo. Ulrike is on the far left. As to the three Kenyans in the photo, I am not sure as to who is who. Likewise the bearded man on the far right, with the blue jacket and brown pants. Is this Casey with a beard? I do not know. The girl is probably Rose/Rosie. These are the only JCs mentioned in the man's account, see for yourself:

[omdog.blogspot.com]

It's now the beginning of October while I write this entry (so far behind!), but the memory of our eight days there in July is so fresh in my mind. Our time in Shinyalu, Kenya, was awesome, life-changing, emotional, rewarding, and a thousand other adjectives I won't list here. Our Takatifu friends are Fran and Kim, a seriously nice and fun Australian couple who run the place; Ulrike, an inquisitive warm German woman; Casey, a funny outgoing dude from Texas; Karl and Rosie, a Kenyan brother and sister with the warmest smiles you've even seen; and Gidi, a Kenyan guy who never made us stop laughing.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/23/2008 09:29AM by zeuszor.

Current Page: 11 of 39

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.