Date: July 03, 2008 12:33PM

FARTING DAVID TEST WITH PINNACLE 8

[youtube.com]

The Dude Abides!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: JESUS CHRISTIANS VISUAL ARCHIVE
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: July 03, 2008 12:42PM

That's all I'll do for tonight; any suggestions now that I have the Pinnacle software?

Date: July 05, 2008 07:25AM

"David called himself apostle, dumdumdumdumdum, even though he only has thirty members, dumdumdumdumdum..."

Blackhat inspired me to put "All About Mormons" online in three parts here:

[youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/05/2008 07:36AM by zeuszor.

Date: July 05, 2008 05:57PM

Hmm....I would have put current membership considerably lower than "30" given the departures of Vicki and her children, and of Hosea....(and that there have been no "new" disciples for some time).....

Over his ENTIRE life as an "Apostle" ('68 - '08?.....some forty years), David would have seen something well over 100 souls (who have committed themselves) in AND OUT, of the door, while he has currently retained approximately 20 poor souls (not including direct family)......

.....thus giving him an "average" retention rate of one young life every two years...

As he becomes increasingly distant from the Christian scriptures that he hereto sought" to prostitute to his own gain, it seems that despite his "best" efforts, he is failing to waylay the numbers of young people he would have always secretly have cherished for himself...

"Matthew 7:14-ish" Because strait out of hells gate, and narrow of mind, which leadeth away from life, and few be those that want to find it.

Date: July 07, 2008 04:12PM

NOW EXCEEDING 10,000 HITS! SALUT!

[youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/07/2008 04:14PM by zeuszor.

Date: July 11, 2008 10:59PM

Here is an inspiring story of someone doing exactly what the JesusChristians spuriously claim to be doing (in their self-seeking endeavours to win some nature of "kudos" for themselves, by opportunistically associating themselves with the principles of "freeganism")....

All, WITHOUT needing to "sell" a "message",

badger others with the "proof" of their "holiness", or

run down any other individuals who act outside of their "authority".....

[www.theaustralian.news.com.au]

One can only hope that as this organization expands the valuable services it provides.....that David McKay will consequently starve to death!

Date: July 12, 2008 03:05PM

[www.lasuperiorcourt.org]

Put the case number (NC051176) through and see for yourself.

Here's the website, here's the documents. Who's lying and who's telling the truth? Face the facts, Joseph. The fact is, your parents are being sued for three million dollars, and your leader is a liar and a fraud. See for yourself, all of you.

Date: July 13, 2008 01:00AM

Dear Zeusor,

Once again, very, VERY, V-E-R-Y impressive....your research skills are exemplary....really extraordinary!......thank you very much for all the details....!

David of course (copying the techniques he has seen used elsewhere)...taking the "scientology" approach....of brow beating people with threatened legal "victories"...

.......I've tried one of the legal dictionaries.....however may I ask........

............What is the purport in this report of the latest proceedings? (Anyone?....Moderator?)

Proceedings Held (Proceeding dates listed in descending order)

07/03/2008 at 10:00 am in Department SP86, TRACY GRANT, Presiding
Motion for an Order (TO ALLOW SERVICEANDORDER TO SHOW CAUSE REGARDINGFILING OF PROOF OF SERVICE) - Denied

thanks,

Malcolm

Current Page: 10 of 39

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.