Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: Truth wins ()
Date: April 06, 2021 09:43PM

Copied and pasted this from page 504.
Is CB hated so much that people would make such things up?
Are there some ex members who are so DEMONIC that would come up with such lies? Are we all too spiritually retarted to see the Guru’s perfect vision?
Not so sure. Now we have to ask ourselves a question. What the actual hell are these chastisement methods? Does it really work? Is it spiritually ethical? Is a divine source pleased by it? Is this abuse or love? Is this how a pure devotee acts? I don’t know. Humiliation will make you more humble. Guaranteed my friends. Have faith in your spiritual master. He knows what he is doing. He knows what is good for you. He just has a very dark sense of humor. It is all done out of love. This is what a pure devotee does. In direct line of disciplic succession. Titled “Son of Bhaktvedanta” by Tusta K das.
Jaya Jaya Gurudeva. Thank you for your endless mercy! lol!
Army and prison methods realy build super strong devotees. Sink or swim suckers!
It is truly by the mercy of God that I was sent to such a loving group.
I am and was too fallen to appreciate that abuse in a spiritual community is all out of love.
I did not make the cut and will not make it to the finish line of the SoI marathon. It is just my rotten Karma! I did not know that Bhakti Yoga was a chess game. You must really know how to play the GAME to stay in the GAME.

So here we go:

Butler hands a huge cookie to woman disciple. She accepts it willingly because it is “Maha” prasadam. Butler then says, “Put this whole cookie in your mouth. Don’t bite it. Stuff the whole thing in.” She complies while the whole room is roaring in laughter.
Butler was pissed at her because she spoke to the media without his permission during a political campaign.
Butler says, “Stuff it all in because you have a big mouth.” Everyone laughs at her. He goes on to seriously admonish and humiliate her. She ends up crying and bowing down to his feet begging for forgiveness.

Butler laughs and instructs a male follower to get on his hands and knees and eat half a watermelon like a dog. Everyone is laughing including the guy who complies. Then Butler says: “You are fat and lazy so you have to eat like a pig.” Follower no longer laughs but has his face down in the watermelon.

Female disciple comes to a gathering looking pretty. Butler asks her if she is wearing makeup. She blushes and says, “A little.” (She looks nice and normal. She is not wearing the excessive makeup Wai Lana wears).
Butler turns to her husband and says, “This is why you are so poor and have no fu#cking money!”

Butler to an initiated female disciple who wants to get married: “What are you? A fu#king dog in heat!?”

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: DaWatcher ()
Date: April 07, 2021 12:00AM

Truth wins Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The insanity of working around the Germaphobia
> when people serve the Guru directly. Like washing
> 50 towels a day.

Human bodies are colonized by viruses and bacterias (2-3kg of body weight are bacterias).

> Another thing that literally “kills” me is the
> elaborate Wailana videos.

> I know the fact that they show her so much is
> because she is a PURE DEVOTEE.
> Like I had to accept that a person I had never
> seen in my life. A person I had never heard speak
> on spirituality, is a pure devotee just because I
> was told so.

The Vedic seriousness says: check what he is doing, what he says, if he lives according to the scriptures. So the question is, what do they teach ...

> If this is not brainwashing and blind faith, what
> is?

This is an idol creation. In a hierarchical sect.

> I guess they see it as Darshan. Blessing the
> population of the planet by having them look at
> this absolute blessing from the spiritual realm on
> youtube and get purified.

Spiritual realm? A villa or a mansion, an earthly fire, a fireplace, an elderly woman in pajamas with a neckline and "Lay me down" and then the Maha Mantra? This is the mood of Gopis, Sakhis, Manjaris and Kinkaris? Well, not really. Villa is not Vrndavana and not Vraja. Some other mood .... Hmm ...

> My heart aches really for those who are involved.
> I know that they still get happinesss from slaving
> and sweating for non sensical projects.

They just want to keep smelling mangoes. Always.

> But what a waste of talent and energy. I don’t
> think that this was ACB’s vision when he brought
> the philosphy to the West.

Kirtanas, prasada, books.

> that. Spiritual life is not about the survival of
> the fittest.

Survival of the closest...Benefitial for the closest..

> There is a part of me that feels very sad for
> having entered the camp of the ennemy. Losing all
> my friends, teachers after decades and being hated
> by them.

Relax, take it easy. You can look at each thing from the other side. There is SIF truth and material truth ... Like in a Polish comedy. Or true, half-true and shit-truth.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/07/2021 12:01AM by DaWatcher.

Date: April 07, 2021 12:14AM

Truth wins Wrote:
> She is not wearing the excessive
> makeup Wai Lana wears).

"You are not your body. The body is getting old, but you are not getting old. So it's best to age naturally."

Date: April 07, 2021 02:23AM

Dawatcher you and I are on the same page.
Yes the survival of the closest or close to the closest.
So disgustingly materialistic.
My daddy is a famous disciple. Even though I did Cocaine and have zero interest in spiritual life, Krishna rewarded me with a “serious” husband or wife.
Oh darn, I thought this was a spiritual group not the British Royal family.
Maybe it is the twighlight zone!
They teach Srimad Bhagavatam (Citraketu)and preach all the non attachement to the blood family and yet they are crazy attached to their kids.
They are willing to ruin any sincere devotee to save the non sensical daughter or son of theirs.
They worry so much when the kid is doing drugs and in love with Maya.
Wait! I heard that if you are very surrendered to Krishna, your loved ones will automatically go back to God.
I think I heard it in Srimad Bhagavatam. Lol! Dhruva Maharaja.
Oh wait. I believe it was the whole subject of the Gita and the conversation between Arjuna and Krishna.
Never mind! All that you have to remember from scripture is that Guru is non different than God.
And OFFENSES, OFFENSES, OFFENSES!
Especially watch out for the elephant one!
Indeed a Polish comedy! You can’t make that shit up!
I think I like being hated. I can talk without a filter. Nothing to lose.

Date: April 07, 2021 02:58AM

Truth wins Wrote:
> Oh darn, I thought this was a spiritual group not
> the British Royal family.

In the 1990s, devotees hugging each other in the park became a sensation.The narrative was that whoever enters into marriage for 3 years will not be intensively involved in the work for the sect.

And the fruits were what they were and I will write it again. For example, lonely woman-devotees living near the city were seen as, for example, prostitutes or had black eyes - you know, parents do not accept, and there is no protection of their husband, etc.

And today show all of this lonely women with no husbands and kids (there were nasty symptoms of lacking kids) sweet pictures "WaiLana and family". Wow.. "Family is so important"

Really...

> Maybe it is the twighlight zone!
> They teach Srimad Bhagavatam (Citraketu)and preach
> all the non attachement to the blood family and
> yet they are crazy attached to their kids.

In Bhagavatam Narada muni did not initiate women. So how does this relate to the fact that most of the leaders in Poland were women ...

I know. I am sorry. Remember now. The Deer. He eroded these pages. I forgot...

> They are willing to ruin any sincere devotee to
> save the non sensical daughter or son of theirs.
> They worry so much when the kid is doing drugs and
> in love with Maya.

Kids were neglected. They told that. Lack of time, fun, affection, etc. Have articulated it.

In general, there were of course also humorous events. One of the devotees chanted carrying beads in his hand. He lived outside the city, in a village. Word got out that he was a priest because he was praying all the time.

In Poland, being a priest is serious thing. They will not believe a child that he is a pedophile ..

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 04/07/2021 03:12AM by DaWatcher.

Date: April 07, 2021 06:16AM

Dawatcher it is important to also focus on the good events. I have often said it in my posts that for me it was not all black and white.
It would be so much easier to let go if it was just bad. If I never cared about whom I considered my spiritual teacher.
There is no way I can say that I never got anything out of it.
I speak from a place of deep hurt and this is what this forum is allowing many of us to do. To just vent what we have been holding for years on our hearts. Afraid to speak about it. Not being able to speak about it...
I honestly am hoping to open the eyes of the ones that are still in the group and who come here to “spy”.
I am hoping for them to turn things around and make it better for everybody.
Even if my words are full of anger, I also have gratitude in my heart.
There is no way I can say that I have suffered as much as Ian for exemple. I cannot imagine being a kid and forced into it.
Harming devotees spritually, emotionally, verbally, physically by overworking them should stop.
My faith in CB (when I thought he truly was who he says he is) gave me strength.
The house of cards have crumbled and I gradually was given a glimpse into a very dark side. The side that many protect themselves from by avoiding googling his name.
Somewhere deep inside of me I wish these were all lies and a nightmare but unfortunately it is real.
I know that my posting in here is a permanent damage. But this damage is necessary unfortunately.
I am not one who likes to hurt people. Especially not those who have been my friends for years.
We can care about people and at the same time call them out on their non sense.
Honestly coming in here and finding all of you has been a blessing. It gave me strength to trust what I have been feeling in my heart for years.

Date: April 07, 2021 04:24PM

Truth wins Wrote:
> Dawatcher it is important to also focus on the
> good events. I have often said it in my posts that
> for me it was not all black and white.

Brown...Red....Green. Brown as...Red as blood and green as money.

> I honestly am hoping to open the eyes of the ones
> that are still in the group and who come here to
> “spy”.

The atmosphere in the group improved, many people became satellites. This is one of the factors. On the other hand, victims of almost 50 or 60 years without, for example, families, work or qualifications would have to admit that a large part of their life in a group is a failure. A plus of this transcendental part, of course. The tendency, then, will be to deny rather than leap out of the train. Unless some kind activist hurts or offends again. Then another elderly lamb will leave. But it is good. Because Mr. Midget will arouse enthusiasm again with his set of basic farmasons and the new fry will not realize that this is an old record ...

> Even if my words are full of anger, I also have
> gratitude in my heart.

One of those sentenced to banishment had a saying: thank them, they did it for your good. This will keep them away from you ...

> The house of cards have crumbled and I gradually
> was given a glimpse into a very dark side. The
> side that many protect themselves from by avoiding
> googling his name.

Dark side of the sif-force...

> Somewhere deep inside of me I wish these were all
> lies and a nightmare but unfortunately it is real.

Relax, maybe it's time to see after many years that the spiritual world and realities do not look like SIF paints them ...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/07/2021 04:27PM by DaWatcher.

Date: April 08, 2021 10:50PM

We can sit here and write 500 more pages. Look at it all from different angles.
The righteous anger and exposure is going to go only so far.
Everybody shoud put diplomacy and fear aside and talk to the leaders directly.
Tell them how they feel and give constructive criticism.
The lower than the straw in the street is how this whole situation was created.
There may be many dysfunctions going on in SoI but the main teachers are not “Mosnters”.
They have always been there to help me when I reached out.
They are just trapped in a system that looks pretty good to them. They have put their souls and trust is a person they consider infallible.
I may have at one point jumped off a bridge if Guru said it would bring me closer to God. So how I can I judge such a strong faith?
We can either load them or have compassion.
The leaders aka Elite, see the group from their pink glasses they have all the privileges.
So of course it is heaven to them. Why would they need to change anything?
Change must be required from the lower class citizens.
They can either leave, stay and suffer in silence or speak up.
I will write a letter soon to the SoI in regards everything I read here and call them out.

Date: April 09, 2021 01:27PM

Truth wins Wrote:
> The leaders aka Elite, see the group from their
> pink glasses they have all the privileges.

Pink glasses and compassion...

Look at this:

[www.facebook.com]

It's a post/banner before Mr. Midget's webinar about the qualities of the sage.

The quote is:

It is not enough to know a lot to be a sage.

Ludwig Wittgenstein... Live with Balakhilya das.

Ok, we want to be a sage and want to know more.

First, something about the authority quoted. His mentality and qualifications. We read polish Wiki. And we have:

Wittgenstein strongly concealed his homosexuality [6]. Unlike Russell, Wittgenstein was against giving women the right to vote and was a supporter of corporal punishment. As a teacher, he beat not only boys (which was not unusual in those days), but also girls. He did not leave his teaching position, but was fired after he hit a boy so hard that he passed out [7].

This is the authority of Mantra.pl and Mr. Midget. This quote - it's true after all - appeared under this post. But the blonde activist or whoever has erased the truth - deleted/hide the quotation.

Don't they want to know more? Even the basics of being a sage? That Mr. Wittgenstein's authority knocked the child unconscious?

Posted by: IanKoviak ()
Date: April 10, 2021 05:58AM

Jai Wittgenstein!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.