1. I am a master and you are not. You can never equal my super powers. You
are inferior, a sinner, loaded with karma, a worthless person, etc. NEVER ADMIT
MISTAKES. It is a sign of weakness.

2. Have an explanation for everything - even if it is illogical. People in
cults gradually lose the capacity to do critical thinking and will accept most
anything as true.

3. If you need to change a policy, say that the "new policy" has "always
existed" and there never was an "old policy". People will believe a lie if it
is repeated often enough. It is a basic principle of brainwashing.

4. "Treat a whore like a lady and a lady like a whore". Your followers are
"ladies". They are honest but naive. You are going to rape them and not only
steal their money but also ruin any chance they may have for legitimate
Spiritual development. For some reason, if you treat them like trash, they will
be more likely to remain as your followers. DOES THAT RING ANOTHER BELL ?

FIND AND EXPLOIT A RESPECTED PERSON
It would be a great help if you could find someone with an established
reputation and then use that person's good reputation to further your scam.
OR JUST FABRIKATE ONE LIKE TULSI GABBARD or he father MIKE GABBARD In both cases, people with so called respected and legitimate credentials
were successfully used to promote the scams.(like getting $600,ooo dollars from the MORMON church as Mike Gabbard did

UNDERSTAND AND EXPLOIT THE PSYCHOLOGICAL WEAKNESSES OF PEOPLE UNDER THE
INFLUENCE OF A FAKE MASTER...and a known hypnotist

So the formula is ... you, as a fake
master, can look for this phenomenon and take advantage of people who
really believe that you are some kind of god. These affected people will be
loyal to you for life and can be used as an unshakable core of your evil empire
because they have totally convinced themselves that you are for real.

SECURITY AND SECRECY

In order to design a cult that will withstand the test of time, you must have an
effective secrecy and security plan in effect. Otherwise, people who have
figured out you are a fake will expose you. You will lose your following and
your cult will go out of existence.

The main secret you need to keep secret is money. You don't ever want your
followers to find out all the stuff and assets you have or where they are
hidden. The main purpose of setting up your cult was to get rich. But, you
never talk about this. You talk about the quest for enlightenment. You never
say anything about how "enlightened" your bank account has become.

To ensure control you need a standard "need to know" hierarchy. Your family
knows you are a scam artist and they are in on the scam. Some trusted friends
may be too. But, your followers must never know the truth or they will leave
you in a heartbeat.

You need an information control system where all information passes thru you so
you can control knowledge. Knowledge is power. The cult members must only be
allowed the bare minimum of knowledge about your cult. Make it hard for them to
learn the identity of other members so they do not start "comparing notes" which
could allow them to uncover the real truth. All orders come from you. You
appoint all in positions of authority. Everyone "serves" at your pleasure.

Eventually, you may need to set up some kind of damage control system. For
example, if someone catches doing some cult bullsit ... You may need hired thugs and
assassins to make sure that anyone who learns the truth about you never lives to
talk. After all, there is a multi-million dollar business at stake here. Who
cares about a few lives.

MAINTENANCE
Having taken all the necessary steps to set up a viable cult, you and your
relatives can now relax and just watch the tax free money roll in.(INCLUDING THE WAI LANA CHIPS AND YOGA MATS Delegate any
remaining jobs and just let the system run on "automatic pilot". Tell followers
you are "off talking with god" or any story you want to make up.
Representatives can do all the leg work now. You don't even have to be seen any
more......and if you make sure to tell followers that you are a germophobe the better Just say you are "watching everything from an invisible plane" or some
such crap. The fools that follow you will recruit more fools and your cult and
bank account will continue to grow."

So from this, did you recognize any of BUTLER way of doing things ?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: June 24, 2013 02:58AM

Great work Flash and Dab! Just cheerleading here.
Dabcult, your post is correct and describes the Butler Modus Operandi completely.
I have recieved several messages from people afraid to post here that claim that they feel Butler and some of his followers have developed
mystical and psychic powers from years of chanting and service. Even though they were trying to leave the group they still felt that Butler
was watching them from another plane or state of existence. They get calls and emails or visits if someone steps a bit out of sinc with the rest of the group. If it is clear they have become a critic of the group, they will get death threats, which should be reported to the authorities. But sometimes the brainwashing is too strong and fears for other friends and family still in the cult prevents this....

Date: June 24, 2013 03:09AM

tellyoulies
this is just Sad... this person needs help... his family has the funds and ability to help him.... why don't they help him out.
They have the funds to get him into rehab... get him out of jail... I am so glad that the people who were revered as followers of a loving god... people who acted holy... show their true colors...

"I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me"
(only Dab Cult came and visited him)

oh wait wrong religion? or what religion does Mike Gabbard say his is again... ? by their fruit you will know them... and this fruit smells like he worships KRSNA.... not Jesus .....because if Mike wants to be right with his god.. he needs to go visit him in Jail...

Great point. Not only were the Gabbards revered as lovers of g0d, Bhakti Yogis, they did family and marriage counseling to cult members.
(and apparently drug counseling--- LOL)
Lots of politicians have relatives that get into trouble, but they don't have the aversion to therapy and psychology that this cult does.
There are effective programs that would help Bhakti, but to agree to them would mean disagreeing with Jagged Prabhufraud Kangaroo.
Not gonna happen.

Date: June 24, 2013 05:32AM

Tell-you-lies wrote:
it is Wai Lana's son who will take over, as Mr. butler does not have any children... and the children of Wai Lana were from another man and Mr. Butler stole his wife (Wai Lana) for his own... that is what the story around the group was said.. the inner workings could be different.. but that is what we were told...
[forum.culteducation.com]

Here is that information I promised about Wai Lana and Richard Bellord’s eldest son. I still have more to write later regarding Richard and his continued devotion to Chris Butler. Richard Valentine (Siddha) Bellord-Windham, Jr. was born in 1975 making him 38 years old at present. I’ll call him Junior since he lays claim to his birth father’s royal blood and his step-father’s devotees.

In this composite photo you can see that Junior has the same eyes, nose, lips and especially the chin of Wai Lana’s first husband. Junior describes himself as an actor and director. His level of artistic talent is on a par with Wai Lana and Chris Butler, all of whom being woefully inadequate. The idea of Junior being the heir to Butler’s thrown should be a cause for celebration for all of us who despise this megalomaniac and all his evil. Junior has serious flaws that even the efforts of his pushy bitch of a mother cannot hide.

Read on and let me know what you think.

Flash

…3. Butlers step children and selected followers train in Wu-Shu (chinese dance martial art) at Kailua beach park. Butler sometimes strolls by to chat and have respects paid to him. Be wary if you approach them, Butlers step son(a tall attractive asian-american male whose name coincidentally is Siddha, which is Butlers spiritual name too) is known to be extremely hot-headed and can become physically violent.

I am the Anti Chris wrote: “…the school was shut down on orders of CB himself, twice.
the first time is because there was an outbreak of gonorrhea. yes, the sexually transmitted disease.
the top students, foreigners were allowed to take classes outside of the compound, and they would commute.
in between that, they would visit a "massage parlor" a front for prostitution. it is rampant in the 3rd world countries.

not educated on using any sort of protection, they,
(when i say they, it means the one person who is probably the closest to CB even to this very min)
got the sexually transmitted disease. school was shut down, ordered the foreigners to go home, and we were all interrogated in front of the altar swearing on our souls to tell every account that had happened, and what we knew.

the second time was when some students got busted holding each others dicks.
i dont want to go into details but there was some gayness, (who would have thought right?)
going around the students. probably experimenting and maybe just trying to make sense of all the gay lectures about pleasure and sex and sensory enjoyment.
the boys were married of right away to the girls, and then proceeded to have children as soon as possible.
this was around the time Tulsi got married too, if i am not mistaken…”

This is the opinion I would add to this factual first-hand account of Anti Chris: It is alleged that he boy who contracted the venereal disease at the school was none other than Siddha’s step son Siddha Bellord. Anyone who knew that was sworn to secrecy. No one was supposed to know outside the school but the rumors leaked out anyway. It is ironic because the boys allowed in the school had to really be into it. At least in the beginning if a boy or girl had already been watching a lot of TV for example they would not be allowed in the school. But when Siddha Bellord got the disease all he got was a slap on the wrist and later made a star. It is also rumored that Siddha Bellord got hot bath water while the other boys were forced to bath in near freezing water. Quite hypocritical, wouldn’t you say?

Gonorrhea is the number 1 reported sexually transmitted disease in gay and bi men. Gonorrhea is a bacterial infection that can occur in your mouth, throat, urethra, or anus. Did Junior cause the epidemic or contract the disease through same-sex contact? In any case, Junior is a bad choice to replace “fearless leader” and all of us here at the Rick Ross Forum will be betting he and his lunatic mother will self-destruct before another generation can be enslaved by the Cult of Butler. Can you imagine a secretly gay man as the leader of an anti-gay cult? Wait a minute, isn't Chris Butler himself alleged to be a repressed homosexual?

[www.homohealth.org]
Ian Brian Shimkoviak wrote about coming of age at the Chris Butler “school” in Baguio city Philippines. I posted those facts here and I’m guessing that Ian and his buddies know the dirty truth about Junior. How will Junior keep that truth from coming out?

[baguiobrahmacharislive.blogspot.com]

More about the flop “Karma Kula Warriors” and its creator, Chris Butler:

“Both series are produced by gurukulis from the ‘Haribol’s, Siddhasvarupananada Swami’s group that split off from ISKCON in the 70s. The stars of the series are the offspring of Siddhaswarupananada’s wife. They are Siddhas step kids. Oh but don’t tell anyone. This is a big secret. Siddha doesn’t want anyone to know he is the writer and director of the series. So don’t tell anyone please.”

[seekingtheessence.wordpress.com]

[www.copyrightencyclopedia.com]

[www.youtube.com]

Chris Butler made a cuckold of Junior’s father; historical grounds for Junior to murder Butler and make his mother the Queen. Watch out, Chris.

Junior is one of the principals at The Ninjai gang whose web site content was removed in October 2011. Nothing is ever really deleted from the web, so here is some old content:
“…The Ninjai Gang is basically a group of young stuntmen by day and animators, musicians and artists by night. We’re really tight. We’ve been buddies from when we were little kids. Our creative team is primarily made up of people from the ages of 15 and 25. We’re not all based in one location, but are basically spread out all over the world. Once we started doing Ninjai, we started collecting our old buddies from different parts of the world who have different talents and expertise in Flash and music and so forth to work with us from where they are. Our daily activities involve a lot of physical training, martial arts and stunt-work, so in our leisure time we find ourselves playing a lot of video games and surfing (on waves with surf boards, not on the internet) and stuff like that….As far as more details on names, etc. of the members of the Gang, notice we don’t have the credits on the Ninjai site. None of us is rich or has been to college or university, so our jobs are all low-tech work, washing windows, fixing up and selling used cars and stuff like that. It is a struggle, but we’re determined to make Ninjai continue.
[web.archive.org]

Junior has the same disregard for the law as Chris Butler and his deadbeat minions. Take a look at these offences ranging from driving without any license, to no vehicle insurance or safety check. Laws are for ordinary people, right Junior?

Forgive me for not previously knowing the term gurukulis, the children of the Hare Krishna movement. It is important for all of us here to remember that the gurukulis are all victims, including Bad Ass CB step-son, Junior:

[religiouschildabuse.blogspot.com]

[www.harekrsna.com]

Date: June 25, 2013 07:40AM

Thank you Flash for all of this very important information.

Notice that the gurukulis did not get any support or help from within the cult until an "outsider" filed a law suit. It was when most of the gurukulis were in their thirties. The first wave of the Butler kult kids are now in their 30's. It will truly be up to them to come forward and break silence. No help came for Bhakti from his father, a leader in the cult, nor from the cult itself. It had to come from ironically, from an ex member of the dreaded ISKCON camp [regarding Henry's jailhouse visit].

Lessons can be learned from the ISKCON gurukulis. It might be very informative and helpful if adults who were raised in Butler's cult contacted the group that successfully sued. Compare and contrast the similarites and differences. Learn from their mistakes as well as their triumphs.

I implore and humbly ask former Butler kids to make an effort to protect all the children now and in the future who will become damaged by this cult and their childhoods stolen as yours have been. The idea of karma is not meant to prevent you from acting and doing in this life for the benefit of others. You know the scam more than anyone. You hold the most powerful keys to bust this crazy person who uses his so-called enlightenment to enslave thousands for his own multimillionaire lifestyle. Do you think Butler saying he was sorry for what happened to Shyam's sister is enough to make up for the abuses and lost years?

The culture you were raised in does not value helping others beyond the scope of being useful to Butler and his narccisistic mirror. Do not think that you can't have an impact. Those gurukuli kids and their lawyer changed the face of ISKCON and forced it to reform, at least for a while in America. [There are continuous reports of abuse in the schools in India. see Child Abuse in Vrndavan Gurukula. The point is that children have no business being raised in ashram environments far from parents and the family structure.... but isn't that precisely what all these gurus attack and undermine first!?].

You may or may not succeed in helping any children still in the cult, but you may prevent many from stringing their children along if they knew the truth about the outcome. I know it is hard to go contrary to some of the good people, your friends and family still in the cult, but don't you think it would be worth the effort? Do you really think you can just go on with your life and put the past behind you if you hold vital information that can help others?

I can't tell you what strategy to use. You may or may not agree with any of us on this forum on how to go about exposing the lies, but don't you think it would be a worthy endeavor to at least try?

GANGANAM DASA
The Sampradaya Sun - October 9, 2008

by GANGANAM DASA

Oct 09, USA (SUN) — There has been a lot of discussion about the ISKCON settlement recently. I am a former gurukuli who attended Vrndavan, New Vrndavan, Gita Nagari, and other gurukulas in the late 70's and early 80's. I, along with many other children, in addition to being forcibly removed from my parents at age 4 or 5 endured many forms of physical, sexual and emotional abuse.
Before the lawsuit was pursued, around '98 and '99, I recall personally contacting different temple authorities about getting some employment through ISKCON. As many of us gurukulis are in our 30's and because of the low quality of education given in the gurukulas, university entrance was impossible. While ordinary karmis are having successful lives -- financial, emotional, and family stability -- every gurukuli I know is struggling day to day, have not attained the dreams of having what karmis consider even average success: family, a comfortable living situation, reliable vehicle, etc.
I have to emphasize that when I was 4, I didn't make the choice, unlike adults, to join a religion that celebrates poverty, lack of family, and viewing the world as a Kali Yuga hellhole that we must leave ASAP. Now as a result, many of us have grown up into exactly what was planned for us -- emotionally disturbed, unskilled losers, while many others around us who had normal childhoods are prospering with happy lives complete with families of their own. It's no wonder some have attempted or chosen to end their lives through suicide.
As I began, in '98 I had many talks with the temple authorities about solutions, such as offering former gurukulis support, employment, counseling, help with going to college, etc., and I was never offered a single lead in any of these areas. It had to come down to someone outside of ISKCON -- Windle Turley and a lawsuit -- to make any change.
And on the topic of the amounts that are compensated to former gurukulis, I can tell you firsthand, since I am one of the Turley claimants. It works out to about two thousand dollars twice a year for 4 years -- about enough to pay rent and bills for a short time. So anyone thinking there was a lot of money involved, they are simply wrong. It's a pittance for a stolen childhood and a bleak future.

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: June 25, 2013 09:25AM

Flash you do a marvelous job of research

[www.youtube.com]

Vera as often talk about Butler "narcicisim "
and if you listen to this video and think of Butler ...you will see the similarities

As far Vera invitation to ex members of going more public.....remember that Shyam Dodge just had
death treaths ...from the cult

uncles love their young nefiews that are in the cult and are near of becoming adult
they cannot rock the boat without being ostrazise for LIFE

As far as the $$ that the gurukulis got ....its ridiculous
$5,000 if you have been sodomise a few times ....maybe $50,000 if you have been sexually abuse 50 times .
Then there is the incredible stories ...as the one I heard a few weeks ago

An ex gurukuly girl who is now merried with 2 children of her own told me that
SINCE THE AGE OF 2 OR 3 SHE WAS SEXUALLY ABUSE BY HER DEVOTEE FATHER (SHAVE HEAD AND ALL )
AND WAS OFTEN TAKEN TO LOS ANGELES WHERE SHE SWEAR SHE WAS RITUALISTICALLY SEXUALLY ABUSE
BY HER FATHER AND SEVERAL OTHER MAN PRESENT IN THE ROOM ......SHE NAME BHAVANANDA (KNOWN PEDOPHILE ) AS ONE OF THE PERSON IN THE ROOM ON SOME OF THOSE OCCASION.....WHAT DID HAPPEN IS WAY DARKER THAN ANYONE NORMAL PEOPLE CAN IMAGINE
AND SHE DID NOT GET ANY OF THAT MONEY

Date: June 25, 2013 10:17AM

Thank you Vera and Dabcult for encouraging my research. If I were only a little bit smarter, I might have already unraveled all the secrets of Chris Butler and his black magic witch, Wai Lana. What I lack in smarts, I compensate for with determination. And, I am determined to fully expose Chris Butler before he drops dead and becomes a martyr. When I mention Wai Lana’s black magic, that is not to imply I believe she really has any such powers. She wants all the CB followers to assume so, and the foot bath water and nail clippings are merely props, and quite disgusting to anyone but the brainwashed.

Vera wrote: “…I have recieved several messages from people afraid to post here that claim that they feel Butler and some of his followers have developed
mystical and psychic powers from years of chanting and service. Even though they were trying to leave the group they still felt that Butler
was watching them from another plane or state of existence. They get calls and emails or visits if someone steps a bit out of sinc with the rest of the group. If it is clear they have become a critic of the group, they will get death threats, which should be reported to the authorities. But sometimes the brainwashing is too strong and fears for other friends and family still in the cult prevents this....”

Let me assure anyone reading this that there is zero likelihood that CB or anyone close to him has such mystical or psychic power. You know my reputation for research and I would have written about this if there were even a shred of evidence. It is pure myth designed to control the minions. In actual fact, Wai Lana is extremely paranoid and lays down in the back seat of the Butler “limos” because she is too frightened of being seen or observed. Does that sound like someone with special powers? Butler is no better with his own paranoia and inability to venture anywhere. He’s trapped and unable to trust anyone. Again, no special powers in the Butler inner circle. I have people watching them every day and they know it. Relax everyone and please feel free to message me or post anonymously to this forum. Chris Butler is an uneducated Fraud who uses fear to control his followers. Don’t fall for it and start moving towards the light of truth and understanding. Good luck. Flash

Date: June 26, 2013 02:04AM

dabcult
As far Vera invitation to ex members of going more public.....remember that Shyam Dodge just had death treaths ...from the cult

IF ANYONE GETS DEATH THREATS THEY SHOULD IMMEDIATELY REPORT THIS TO THE AUTHORITIES!
A record and a pattern can then be established. Going public also affords more protection.

Unfortunately, cult members are programed to distrust the authorities and this makes it more difficult.
Parents imparted a prejudice against the police from their drug use days, which was perpetuated by the cult.
Police and other "karmis" are all characterized as grotesque meat heads. Psychologists, or other advisers are also not trusted.
This programing makes it difficult to actually get help from the very people who can stop and prevent your civil liberties from being violated. No matter what you think of this country, we still have the Rule of Law. Use it.

dabcult
uncles love their young nefiews that are in the cult and are near of becoming adult
they cannot rock the boat without being ostrazise for LIFE

It is better to be ostracised for life than be enslaved in the cult for life!
The benefits of "rocking the boat" far outweigh standing silently by and watching abuse continue.

And how can anyone with an ounce of ethics stand by and not do something if they are able? Or at least try.
Shyam did DO SOMETHING. But he is only one story and it is not enough. Figure out your own way to expose the lies.

Isn't a person who withholds evidence of a crime complicit in the crime as well?
While forgivable, people throughout history have always stood silently by watching genocide to save their own skins,
but are not the real heroes those who stand up to injustice while risking their own life for the sake of others?
And Butler's cult is not Nazi Germany or Rowanda, so the risk of certain arrest and shooting squad is nill.

But the programming is as powerful. The tendency to stand aloof and chalk up another man's misfortune to karma is pure Butler philosophy.
If you are standing by doing nothing while holding information, evidence, stories of abuse in the Butler cult, it is only because you have been programmed this way. You are still following the secrecy and silence practiced by your cult. No blame. Just recognize it for what it is.... a way for guru to still hold sway over your life and the lives of those you love… long after you have left the cult.

Are you willing to stand by a watch your nephew have years of his life stolen because you are afraid to "rock the boat"?
Looking back, don't you wish your parents had left the cult and taken better care of things?
Wouldn't you have liked to have someone come along and free you at a younger age? And maybe if you couldn’t leave because you were too young, you at least knew you could when you grew up. You could make plans and have dreams outside of the prison cult.
Shyam describes the years when his father was shunned and away from the cult as his most happy, full of hope and creativity.

Or are you feeling not wholly whole enough to reveal the scandals for fear of more scrutiny and criticism from family and friends still in the cult? Do you have a tendency to be silent and secretive regarding your upbringing in the cult? If so, no blame. You were programmed from birth to be secretive and uphold the cult secrets because outsiders "would not understand". You were programmed to feel insecure and “less than” by Butler. It was just a tactic (albeit a long and traditional one) to control the group.

dabcult
As far as the $$ that the gurukulis got ....its ridiculous
$5,000 if you have been sodomise a few times ....maybe $50,000 if you have been sexually abuse 50 times .

No settlement can make up for the crimes, but there was some justice with the lawsuits. Abusers went to jail. People got counseling and their story heard. A lot of healing did come of it, in spite of some of the irreparable damages. ISKCON in the USA was forced to reform in many ways. Their recruitment capabilities were greatly lessened. Was it worth it? YES! Was it enough? No. It also created a precedent (as did the Catholic priest lawsuits). The adult Butler kult kids can learn a lot of lessons from these lawsuits. The cloak of immunity from prosecution against a priest or guru has been shattered. But the court needs evidence and data. Adult kids from Butler’s cult hold the information. Recognize what is programming and what is fear and what is truth. Then make your choice.

Posted by: tellyoulies ()
Date: June 26, 2013 08:48AM

flashlight_on_roaches keep up the good work!!!! I love reading your research. impressed is all I can say . THANK YOU!

A - No One has mystic powers... the people who believe that another human being has mystic psychic powers needs some help.

But the followers of mr butler believe that he does have these as follows

Eightfold achievements of mystic perfection.
The power of becoming small like a particle or lighter than a soft feather They do not have to get anything and everything from anywhere and everywhere, to become heavier than the heaviest, to act freely even to create something wonderful or to annihilate anything at will, to control all material elements, to possess such power as will never be frustrated in any desire, or to assume any shape or form one may even whimsically desire.

But Alas the followers of Chris Butler believe that he can do all of these things and more but
"A pure devotee is more interested in serving the Lord than in showing an exhibition of the mystic powers dormant in him."

Speaking as a child born in to this cult/religion. the believers believe, they truly believe... I don't believe we can change their minds as easily as thought. Exposing Mr. Butler is the "Key" that will unlock the cage, the cage that the followers have locked themselves in.... when the believers get Proof .. (proof of what?)

Proof that he is an ordinary man exerting his influence on week minded individuals (Like AC bakti Vedandat another liar and cheater of human beings?)

Proof that he lives off the backs off his followers? ( They actually like to treat him like a king, glad to see him in his Jaguar have nice foods prepared for him etc etc. they enjoy seeing him being taken care of like a king, this to them is showing that they are worshiping god and loving god and doing a good job)

I say wire tape his phones, get cameras inside his compound some NSA stuff.

He is their god, we need to expose him as a MAN, or someone needs to go all
Lord Balarama vs Romaharsana Suta on him.

"I have appeared in order to chastise false persons who are internally impure but externally pose themselves to be very learned and religious. My chastisement of such persons is proper, to check them from further sinful activity." Balarama chastises Romaharsana Suta With a Blade of Grass.

so in keeping with the thread and vein of this screwed up religion and cult... I believe it will be something simple like a blade of grass that will uncover and remove him from his vyasasana of deceit. what will that be? I am not sure but I have started my own file and research on these matters I hope to have more to expose as we move forward.

Tell me lies -

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: June 27, 2013 03:10AM

News Flash

Today, word came to to my gay brothers and sisters in California of the Supreme Court decision.

If the gay community makes further strides into the political mainstream, will the Gabbards begin to play nicey-nicey?

Lets hope the press will educate the nation that this family not always been so nice.

And if the the mainstream media doesnt do this, the GLBT media will have to do it.

[www.google.com]

[www.google.com]

AS POSTED ON A HONOLULU PAPER WEB SITE
Love is love ...if one is fortunate to get a good partner and want to marry ....ITS A OK with millions of Americans.Recent studies shows that American mentality on gay rights as evolve greatly in the last 10 years . The super homophobic senator Mike Gabbard and other right wing religious BIGOTS like him organise and finance the past referendums on gay marriages in Hawaii . Just like proposition 8 in California the decisions was won because the MORMON church and the Catholic church got in bed together for that one time and gave 30 millions dollars to defeat the proposition 8 in California . HOW MUCH MONEY DID THOSE CHURCHES GAVE TO ORGANISE THE HAWAII REFERENDUM?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.