Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: June 10, 2013 07:41AM

I will post some of this post under some of my videos
I really think that Mike Gabbard should be excommunicated from the Catholic church ASAP
especially after fearing that pretending to be a CATHOLIC he convince the HAWAII mormon church IN YEAR 2000 to hand over $600,000
for his NON PROFIT (where is the accounts for that money )
THE MORMON WOULD NOT HAVE GIVEN 600,000 DOLLARS TO AN HARE KRISHNA
THEY USE THE CATHOLIC CHURCH AS PART OF THE SCAM ......HOW MUCH OF THAT MONEY WENT IN MIKE GABBARD POCKET AND IN BUTLER POCKETS
I WAS RAISE A CATHOLICS ...WAS EDUCATED FOR 4 YEARS BY THE BROTHERS OF THE HOLY HEART
BOTH MY GRAN MOTHERS DIED WITH THE ROSERY IN THEIR HANDS ......
WE HAVE SEVERAL PRIESTS AND NUN THAT ARE ON BOTH SIDE OF MY FAMALY
ITS A UNNEXCUSABLE SCAM THAT THIS MIKE GABBARD AS PULL ON THE CATHOLIC CHURCH
ANY INTELLIGENT CATHOLIC THAT KNOWS THE THEOLOGY OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH
WOULD AGGREE WITH ME THAT MIKE SHOULD BE EXCOMMUNICATED ASAP

FROM excommunication for DUMMIES

Excommunication is the most severe form of ecclesiastical penalty and is used only as an absolute last resort. Excommunicants remain Catholic because of baptism and still obligated to attend Mass, but they are deprived of all sacraments (except for the Sacrament of Penance). For example, you can go to Mass but not receive the Holy Eucharist. The excommunicated are forbidden from employment or holding any position of authority in a diocese or parish. They are also deprived of a Catholic burial ( Now that would be a good punishment for the senator )

What are grounds for excommunication?
Basically, the grounds for excommunication is this: You have committed a grave offense that caused you to be spiritually separated from the Church and the community of the faithful. You have left the Church on your own accord by committing the offense. (But remember, excommunication offers a way to go back!)

The following offenses warrant excommunication as a result of a judgment from a church authority:

Pretended celebration of the Holy Eucharist (Mass) or conferral of sacramental absolution by one not a priest

Violation of confessional seal by interpreter and others

Some excommunications, however, are automatic (effective at the moment the act is committed) and without the intervention of the Church. Catholics are automatically excommunicated for committing these offenses:

Procuring of abortion

A ---Apostasy: The total rejection of the Christian faith.

B-----Heresy: The obstinate post-baptismal denial of some truth, which must be believed with divine and Catholic faith.
MIKE GABBARD BELEIVE THAT GOD KRISHNA IS THE ULTIMATE GOD ...AND THAT HIS GURU CHRIS BUTLER IS THE PURE DEVOTEE THAT WILL ULTIMATLY DEVELOP "BHAKTI " LOVE OF GOD IN HIS HEART ..AND MIKE SOUL WILL BE TRANSFER TO KRISHNA PLANET ...

THIS AS NOTHING DO DO WITH THE CATHOLIC FATH .......NOTHING ..........ITS HERESY

Schism: The rejection of the authority and jurisdiction of the pope as head of the Church.

THE HEAD OF MIKE GABBARD CHURCH IS CHRIS BUTLER IS LORD AND MASTER ."THE LEADER OF THE SCIENCE OF IDENTITY ".....ITS NOT THE POPE

Desecration of sacred species (Holy Communion)WITH A HEART FULL OF LIES AND DECEITS ...MIKE AS PARTAKEN IN THE HOLY EUCARISTIE
THATS DESECRATION

Physical attack on the pope

Sacramental absolution of an accomplice in sin against the Sixth and Ninth Commandments(I AM SURE HE COVER THE ASS OF HIS LORD ANDD MASTER CHRIS BUTLER

Unauthorized episcopal (bishop) consecration

Direct violation of confessional seal by confessor...WONDER WHAT MIKE GABBARD CONFESSES ? MUST BE VERY SELECTIVE SERIES OF LIES AND DECEITS

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: June 10, 2013 10:35AM

Here is a more authoritative version of the story linking Mike Gabbard to the $600,000 the Mormon Church donated to his anti-gay cause. We can assume it would have been deleted long ago if it were not a “matter of public record.”
[affirmation.org]
The author, Don Harryman, is still around and writing on the topic of homosexuality in the Mormon Church:
[www.affirmation.org]
[www.postmormon.org]
“Peculiar People: Mormons and Same-sex Orientation (1991). According to Don D. Harryman's account in that book (I'm not sure if it was the same for all), he was required to buy "sexually erotic, preferably nude, photographs of men". They would shock him while looking at these pictures. He said that at first it would be "random" shocks, but later he was allowed to stop it by hitting a button.”
“Don Harryman is my brother. He came to live with our family as teenager so he is actually a foster brother. He joined the church while living with us. He did go to BYU. I was just in Jr. high while he was going through this so I of course I had no idea as I'm sure my parents didn't either. He told me about this horrible treatment years later when I told him about leaving the church myself. My understanding is that in order to remain in BYU and even to serve a mission he had to agree to undergo this treatment.
He has told me that they deny this has happened. How can so many men make some like this up? Then again polygamy didn't happen either did it?”
[www.affirmation.org]

Date: June 15, 2013 12:26PM

Quote:
dabcult
Hey there was lots a money for Mike and Butler in the gay hating biseness.

Now there is money in the Hindu business...

YES ....Vera ..and HOW DO WE LET THE HINDUS WORLDWIDE KNOW THAT TULSI IS FROM A DESTRUCTIVE CULT ....
AND THAT GIVING ANY MONEY TO TULSI IS FEEDING AND PROMOTING THE IDEALS OF THE MEGALOMENIAC AND HIS THE DESTRUCTIVE CULT ?

Date: June 20, 2013 05:41AM

Why PBS must cancel The Wai Lana Yoga videos: Dabcult asked me to research this topic and I am happy to report that there are compelling arguments for the removal of Wai Lana’s programs once and for all, especially due to their religious nature. The Chinese government removed her Yoga programs from their airwaves in 1990, suspecting Falun Gong ties. They suspected the wrong cult, but were correct to cancel Wai Lana Yoga. PBS stations around the country continue to play her videos, albeit at ridiculous times like 5AM. A partial list of participating PBS markets is: Las Vegas, Wisconsin, KQED San Francisco, Sacramento, Alabama, Arizona, Grand Rapids MI, Tampa, and Austin TX. Interestingly, Wai Lana is not aired in her home state of Hawaii probably because the PBS management here are aware of her ties to Cult of Butler.
I encourage Dabcult to create a new video alerting the people and government to the potential damage of any productions origination from followers of Chris Butler. After the video is produced, I will do all I can to make the PBS stations aware of it along with Yoga devotees across the nation. It will be a huge ego blow to Wai Lana and an embarrassment for her in the eyes of all devotees. Being banned from television will be a shock to the divine couple, Mr. & Mrs. Butler, who are aging badly unlike the ageless Blue Boy God they pretend to represent. It will be made clear to them and their followers that the Rick Ross Forum is deadly serious about exposing the destructive cult. The Truth cannot remain hidden much longer.
Top reasons for cancelation:
- The religious content is against PBS guidelines. Bhakti Yoga is not the variety taught at neighborhood yoga classes and instead requires extreme devotion to a spiritual master. The chanting in Wai Lana’s videos is similar to reciting prayers on PBS – not allowed!
- The intended purpose is to recruit adults and children to a Hare Krisha-styled worship. Chris Butler (Siddha) co-wrote the content of these videos and there is no denying his claims to being a religious master.
- Almost every instance of “Wai Lana” on the Internet leads to commercial products sold for the benefit of this religion, Science of Indenity Foundation. Wai Lana Yoga videos plus these links lead parents and children unsuspectingly into the clutches of a destructive cult.
- The proceeds from any Wai Lana production are a form of money laundering. Instead of properly producing religious works within their non-profit organization, they create a variety of businesses who funnel the money into the hands of Butler and his inner circle with which they maintain an elaborate lifestyle and fund political ambitions.
- The Wai Lana videos were created by devotional service aka slave labor. Devotees of Butler were ordered to treat Wai Lana as a divine being and to donate anything she needed. Video production, flowers, clothing, music, labor, transportation, etc. were funded this way. It is essentially fraud since the contributors will never receive anything in return other than abuse.

See my many sources below:

Flash

Background: Wai Lana is the contrived "Hawaiian" name of Chris Butler’s Chinese-born wife, Zhang Hui Lan, who he initiated into his cult with the name of Vaishnava dasi. She is no longer attractive at nearly 60 years old. Bad-Ass Chris Butler just turned a decrepit 65 this month. Happy Birthday aging Jagad Guru Paramahamsa Siddhaswarupananda

Wai Lana & Siddha

Wai Lana & Siddha (Chris Butler) big talents!

... its “MadhanMohana”. a name for krishna, “he who bewilders cupid”.
Gopala, Govinda, Rama, Madana, Mohana are the various names by which Lord Vishnu is addressed in Hindu mythology.
Lord Vishnu had ten incarnations through which he decended on Earth in human form in various eras, for the betterment of mankind. Lord Rama and Lord Krishna are two such incarnates of Lord Vishnu.
[thebabarazzi.com]

[www.youtube.com]

“…Federal funding is critical seed money for PBS’ member stations -- which are locally owned and operated -- supporting mission-driven programming and initiatives, particularly among underserved groups like rural populations who would not otherwise be able to access what public television stations provide. This includes content that expands the minds of children, documentaries that open up new worlds, non-commercialized news series that keep citizens informed on world events and programming that brings the arts, theatre and music to people wherever they live. These dollars are particularly important to smaller stations. While the appropriation equals about 15% of our system's revenue, this is an aggregate number. For many stations, the appropriation counts for as much as 40-50% of their budget…”
[www.pbs.org]
“…The Corporation for Public Broadcasting (CPB) is a non-profit corporation created by an act of the United States Congress and funded by the United States federal government to promote public broadcasting. Between 15 and 20 percent of the aggregate revenues of all public broadcasting stations have been funded from federal sources, principally through the CPB…”
[en.wikipedia.org]

“…Name of God so perfect the sound alone can free a man from the world. HARE KRISHNA, KRISHNA KRISHNA. In dim moon shine and candle glow, devotees slowly rise swaying to their feet. HARE HARE, HARE RAMA HARE RAMA. Less slow the sound, louder, pushing, steady, rising, faster. RAMA RAMA HARE HARE. Devotees drift, dance, run to the rising names of God, now hard as the pounding conga drums, sad as the wailing harmonium, sweet as the crushed flowers. A rushing carousel of frenzy now, they stream past, hands raised high, some in tied Hindu garments flowing, single locks of hair streaming from shaved heads, sweat glistening, down clay markings on their faces. Froth his picture behind the altar, blue-skinned Krishna watches. Below Krishna, a spare man sits in lotus posture, draped, with leis, forehead knotted in concentration, above closed eyes, hands ringing twin tiny cymbals, lips moving with the chant. He rises. A murmur sweeps the whirling worshipers, who break their circle to receive him. He takes stick to bell and beats a tempo, grinning beats a tempo, faster, faster faster faster faster — Who is he? His Grace Siddha Swarup Ananda Goswami, 29, born Chris Butler ("that also means servant of Krishna"), spiritual master of 1,000 Krishna devotees by his own estimate, perhaps 200 of them in Hawaii and others in the Philippines, Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand, California and Colorado.”
[forum.culteducation.com]

[companies.findthecompany.com]
[www.corporationwiki.com]

“PBS board members, who for 25 years have turned a blind eye to religious programming at some of their member stations' religious programing, have decided to enforce a rule banning the broadcasts -- a move that spells the beginning of the end for religious shows on public television.”
[www.foxnews.com]

What is Bhakti Yoga?
[www.krishna.com]

Wai Lana Video list:
[www.youtube.com]

[www.cnbc.com]
KAILUA, Hawaii, June 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Known around the world for her vibrant, inspiring and fun yoga DVDs and CDs, Wai Lana has just released a brand new musical cartoon DVD for kids. Wai Lana's Fun Songs Cartoons takes children on an animated adventure that features colourful cartoons, catchy songs and trips around the world -- from the top of the Himalayas to fun-filled forests and amazing waterfalls.
Adorable Little Yogi characters captivate children's and adults' attention alike with silly antics and songs. With yoga-inspired songs like Balloon Belly, Tree and Rocking Beetle, kids watch and sing along to Wai Lana's uplifting voice.

Richard Bellord
[www.harekrsna.org]

“…Zhang Hui Lan, otherwise known as Wai Lana. Zhang is a yoga celebrity in China, thanks to her series on CCTV (Chinese state television) that aired in the 1980s. With flowers around her ankles, and Hawaiian outfits that would make Tom Selleck blush, Zhang guided legions of Chinese housewives through hatha yoga, as waves crashed rhythmically in the background. Though the show was suspended indefinitely as part of the government’s reaction against Falun Gong…”
[whitepaintedwoman.wordpress.com]

“..Zhang Huilan, known as contemporary China's "Mother of Yoga", CCTV broadcast Cymbidium yoga program that she be remembered in the hearts of the people left an indelible impression. In 1985, she introduced yoga to China by CCTV-1 and CCTV-2 into the hundreds of millions of Chinese families, has been widely welcomed. Her yoga program played 15 consecutive years…”
[translate.google.com]

Copyrights with Chris Butler ZHANG HUI LAN
Copyright Claimant:Wai Lan Yoga Productions, Gold Moon Productions, Zhang Hui Lan, Chris Butler
Notes:13 songs.
Authorship on Application:words & music: Zhang Hui Lan, 1955-, & Chris Butler, 1948-.
Names:Zhang Hui Lan 1955-
Chris Butler 1948-
Wai Lan Yoga Productions (12 documents)
example document: Yoga music 2
Read more: [www.copyrightencyclopedia.com]

Wailanabutler.org wailanabutler.com
These businesses do exploit followers through free labour in the name of 'devotional service', capitalise on his followers devotion to him by poor pay and working conditions, and cycle their fairly earned wages back into Science of Identity by preaching that it is the action of a good devotee to give 50% of their income to their spiritual master.

These businesses are used to indoctrinate new followers through offers of employment and in the case of Down To Earth and Australian School of Meditation attracting people by offering classes which provide no indication of what the learning outcomes are actually designed to be.
If you do not wish to fund Siddhaswarupananda's luxurious lifestyle, disagree with his manipulation and control of his followers, or do not appreciate his attempts to subliminally indoctrinate every customer then you may wish to consider taking your business elsewhere than the following.
Wai Lana Yoga - Direct Ownership
Wai Lana is the wife of Siddhaswarupananda Paramahamsa.
**That's right, the preacher of renouncing all wealth and material possessions is married to an International Trademark.

Manufactures and markets a range of Yoga mats and accessories, Instructional Yoga DVDs featuring Wai Lana on which you can obtain subliminal faith by the chanting of Jagad Guru, Little Yogi's range, aimed specifically at children, and Meditation CDs composed by Wai Lana and 'Siddha.'

**The Yoga Sounds CD features a special treat for all the Krishna Conscious listeners where the prayer of Lord Caitanya is changed so that "One should chant the Holy Name of the Lord" becomes "One should chant the Yoga Sound" and so on.
[forum.survey.net]
[www.vnn.org]

“The main businesses in Australia are Brandon Raynor School of Massage, Ajita's Vege Chips (which are tax free trustee to the Australian School of Meditation and were founded on free labour including that of children) and Firm-n-Fold massage store. There is also Wai Lana yoga which is the brand of the guru's wife. All of this money goes directly to the cult as a tax-free trust set up to 'benefit yoga' with close to 100% going to the sole benefactor, the Science of Identity Foundation. There are more businesses and details on the cultofbutler.com site under SoI Businesses.

Followers give 25% of their income as minimum. If they work for a cult business (as most of them do, and is strongly encouraged) it is automatically deducted from their wages. Many work for free…”
[www.meetup.com]
[www.harekrsna.org]
If you do not wish to fund Siddhaswarupananda's luxurious lifestyle,
disagree with his manipulation and control of his followers, or do not
appreciate his attempts to subliminally indoctrinate every customer then
you may wish to consider taking your business elsewhere than the following.
Wai Lana Yoga - Direct Ownership. Wai Lana is the wife of
Siddhaswarupananda Paramahamsa.

[yogasix.com]

Richard Bellord ex-news announcer from HKG and Wai Lana’s divorced husband

Much cuter than Ninjai - [www.littleyogis.com]
[www.littleyogis.com]

The site pretty much has nothing on it that is not 'coming soon' but check out the awards to see all the people that think it is just wonderful that the kiddies don't miss out on being indoctrinated.
"Developed by TV yoga host Wai Lana, the Little Yogis Kit for kids ages 3-8 contains a yoga mat, 60-minute video, yoga mat bag, and poster of 21 yoga poses."
I have seen some of the DVD, I don't remember there being any mention of Krishna, just corny Wai Lana ditties, but is possible since I don't generally watch kids videos that they worked some chanting in near the end like on her programs for big people.
Young minds being instructed how to bend over backwards for Vaishnava dasi? I just can't see it as a good thing.

[nandagram.blogspot.com]

Posted by: tellyoulies ()
Date: June 20, 2013 06:48AM

EXCELLENT job flashlight_on_roaches!!!

WOW ! I ALSO encourage Dabcult to create a new video alerting the people and government to the potential damage of any productions origination from followers of Chris Butler. this show needs to be taken off of TV.

Date: June 20, 2013 10:07AM

Wonderful research Flash

and since tellyoulies as posted that something should be done .....it as been part of my ON THE DO LIST
A video with informations will be a service to the public .

Its sound like a way of life for this BUTLER cult
You pretend to be a Catholic to get money from the MORMON and company ...to spread hatred towards Gays

You pretend that you are a sweet innocent flower decorated yogini with no connection with the BUTLER cult ....so the public will buy your products

You pretend to be HINDU as Tulsi as now done ....make the HINU pround and ask them for money

Thats the games they play ......duplicity at all cost
200,000 plus viewers now on this forum
and I read about all the cults that have forum on RICK ROSS
and we are in the top 5 or so as far as readers

What will it take to the world on HIGH ALERT about this megalomeniac who think people benefit by eating his spit and nail clippings

I AM BUSY WITH ANY PROJECTS ....THIS MIGHT TAKE TIME SO IT WELL DONE AND DOCUMENTED ...AND LEGALLY SOUND

Date: June 22, 2013 08:03AM

Bhakti Gabbard was arrested again yesterday, June 20th, in Las Vegas. He is being held at the Clark County Detention Center and it is unclear whether he ever left the jail. The new charge is destruction of property so perhaps he went crazy and broke up his cell like Joaquin Phoenix in the film “The Master” (about another cult: Scientology).

I wonder if Mike Gabbard and Carol Gabbard still believe that their eldest child is safest in jail.

[www.whosarrested.com]

Posted by: tellyoulies ()
Date: June 22, 2013 09:07AM

this is just Sad... this person needs help... his family has the funds and ability to help him.... why don't they help him out.
They have the funds to get him into rehab... get him out of jail... I am so glad that the people who were revered as followers of a loving god... people who acted holy... show their true colors...

"I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me"
(only Dab Cult came and visited him)

oh wait wrong religion? or what religion does Mike Gabbard say his is again... ? by their fruit you will know them... and this fruit smells like he worships KRSNA.... not Jesus .....because if Mike wants to be right with his god.. he needs to go visit him in Jail...

tell - u - lies

Date: June 23, 2013 04:41AM

Wai Lana has almost as many names as Chris Butler. Her marriage to Richard Bellord was using the name of “Cheung Wai Lan”.

There is a lot more to say later about her "Blue Blood" ex-husband and their son, Siddha. Stay tuned.

I have located a 2009 IRS tax return for Wai Lana Yoga Trust reporting over $7 million in gross receipts and it is my belief that this tax information can be made public. Note that it says "open to public inspection" at the upper right of the first page of the return" If I am wrong, I’m sure Rick Ross will hear about it. The form confirms that Wai Lana is indeed married to Chris Butler since she states her legal name as “Wai Lan Butler”. The other two trustees are her cuckold ex-husband, Richard Bellord, and their old friend and fellow cult member, Sunil Khemaney.

In 2010 Wai Lana sold the assets of the trust to herself for $1 million. Knowing the history of the cult, there is probably something suspicious about this transaction and the prior non-profit nature of the trust. In any case, it might aid Dabcult in his research especially how her religious broadcasts on PBS led 21,000 people per month to her website. The notes at the end of the tax return confirm the large amount of volunteer (slave) labor.

A link to the public non-profit tax return:

[irs990.charityblossom.org]

Here is a saved copy in case the link is ever deleted:
[docs.google.com]

Date: June 23, 2013 05:00AM

Thank you FLASH

Incredible Bhakti arrested again ...for the 5 th times in 2013 (that we know about ) and in LAS VEGAS again ...JESUS this guy is very very sick

can the famaly not see that ?

I tought that by listening to my video (naively ) the whole GABBARD clan would move HEVEN and EARTH to save their son

Now its the time to show what they got in their hearts .....what can the great MASTER OF THE UNIVERS can do to HELP now /

LOOKS like NOTHING....IF THIS WAS MY SON I WOULD MOUNT A MASSIVE INTERVENTION ...with psychologists ...body guards if needed

they have the MONEY ....maybee their 25% should go to help their son instead of going for the promotion of WAI LAI chips

in the meantime i received an email from someone living near BUTLER

Yesterday for the first time, I noticed BUTLER "Jagadguru's" presence, being driven
in a sedan to his hideaway home by a surfer looking driver,
who sat next to an elderly person with a dust mask on. Of course
the rear seats were hidden from view on all sides with a laced
curtain.

Now as you read life goes on for the megalomeniac germophobe
what doe he care about BHAKTI ...even as he knows him and brainwash him for 40 years
Thats the cults for you ......you become mentally or physically sick and they drop you like a HOT patatoe
I wonder if MIKE and CAROL are getting advice from MR UNIVERS on how to deal with this situation .

OPEN YOUR PURSE JAGAD GURU AND SAVE THIS DISCIPLE OF YOURS >>>>SHOW HOW YOUR DIVINE POWERS CAN CHANGE A PERSON MIND.
I DARE YOU

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.