Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: June 07, 2013 11:52AM

Fabulous research Flash

I have put the link of this page under my latest videos on the Gabbard

Now it make you wonder ...at several elections ..Bhakti gave $2500
would a drug addict give $2,500 for his sister becoming elected ?

Or was he like many others in the cult given envelops by the cults and ....say its from you .

Its even sader to learn that Bhakti was arrested in 2000 fror drugs
and the cult nor the famaly seem to have taken extreme mesures to rescue him from a life going deeper in madness and crimes ..

wich make
distribute air and water purifying systems, nutritional supplements, and...... do family counseling (1994 to present) A TRAGIC FARCE

“…Mike Gabbard claimed to "embrace Christianity" at a meeting of the Open Table last year. He told the interfaith group that his "only happiness is working for God, our supreme lord Jesus Christ."

Now how freaking deceitful can Mike be to have the balls to stand up among fundamentalist Christian and say this "A SLAP IN THE FACE OF THE SUPREME PERSONALITY OF GODHEAD SRI KRISHNA " I mean how fucking deceitfull can one be .
I was bor and raise a Catholic we have several priests uncles and many nuns in our famaly ....THIS IS SACRILAGOUS
Wonder who hear his confession ? Does he eat the Holy communions ...with thos e mortals Catholic sins on his soul?

And what about the link that you posted .....

An open letter from a returned missionary and BYU graduate to the LDS Public Relations Dept.
It is a matter of public record that your church paid 600,000 dollars to the group Save Traditional Marriage-a six hundred thousand dollar carte blanche to Mike Gabbard, (who) took your money to purchase videos and other materials produced by Jeremiah Films (http://www.jeremiahfilms.com/cgi-bin/store/agora.cgi) which were then distributed primarily in fundamentalist churches. Some of the 'facts' recited in these videos are as follows: "homosexuals consume an average of 6-8 pounds of feces in a year, all homosexuals are promiscuous and have thousands of sexual partners in a year, homosexuals have virtually all been molested and all therefore are child molesters."

If that is truth and Mike did get $600,000 what kind of man this is ? If he beleive that this is truth ?

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: June 07, 2013 12:43PM

JAGAD GURU: “A homosexual, then, has one "hang-up" less … And maybe, if he becomes more free, he will come to the point of having sex even with pigs and dogs. Without any "hang-ups", of course.” “Illicit means having sex without actually wanting to have children. … Even sex in marriage is considered illicit if it is engaged in simply for sense gratification and not procreation. It may not be as sinful as engaging in homosexual activities, but it is still displeasing to God. Heterosexual activities, then, are non-different from homosexual activities if they are both based on the selfish desire to enjoy matter.” “Actually, sex is a grotesque business. But for reproduction purposes, God has arranged it so that it feels
good physically to have sex. Otherwise, even hogs, dogs and other species of life would not engage in it.”

UNLESS WE FORGET ...THAT IS THE THEOLOGY OF SWAMI BHAKTIVEDANTA ...REMASTER BY CHRIS BUTLER
AND JUST IMAGINE ...A BHAKTI GABBARD BEING RAISE BY A FATHER THAT BOUGHT THE WHOLE BUTLER THEOLOGY

HOW DO YOU GO ON A DATE ....WHAT ABOUT IF BHAKTI IS GAY ?

Is the guru never had sex with WAI LANA......because sex is "grotesque business"?

Posted by: tellyoulies ()
Date: June 08, 2013 04:10AM

wow great posts! thanks for all the info.

Yes the TV show jagad guru speaks audience was filled with his followers, after a large chat or “gathering” the would round up the “normal” looking disciples and students and these were the people sitting around with staged questions, and yes the gabbards were in these shows, I have seen them all and it is true.

There is no way in hell Mike Gabbard is a Catholic, I know for a fact this is a shame and a game he is playing … he is a devoted disciple of Chris Butler. Mike Gabbard is a full-fledged initiated disciple of Chris Butler.

Also Mike used to send out a newsletter (god I wish I still had copies of this) to all the devotees and disciples of butler it would come out and readily read by the disciples and Mike was held up as a fighter for a cause against the homosexuals. it was a great newsletter...

Mr. butler in his maniacal state would give lectures out at the beach in Malibu california. it as pretty much on the county line of LA county north of LA on the PCH. One time he gave a lecture about "fagots" he walked from his beach condo to the gathering of devotees and gave a lecture as he saw a man wearing a thong on the beach and he went into this crazy lecture about how the man who was wearing the thong so his male partner had a nice butt to look at when fucking it... this was in front of women and children.. it was kind of harsh now looking back at it.

all in all great posts, keep it up. from what I have read and know this seems all true.

Posted by: tellyoulies ()
Date: June 08, 2013 04:13AM

and the challenge with all of this is that the people in the cult the "original followers" are super hard core. follow the money. the hate and fear and how they do things is insane... the way they teach the kids, how they raise them, the deceit in which they teach them . you feel as if the world you live in is wrong and up side down.... i am happy to have left.
thanks for this forum. keep up the good work team.
(tell you lies)

Date: June 08, 2013 05:03AM

Its great to have this eye witness TELLYOULIES....born and raise in the cult ...to confirm FLASH research

Its a great inspiration to all of us to hear from a ex cult member ...that after much time and much courage as been able to cut his ties to the cult

even as some members of his own famaly are still mental and emotional prisoners of Chris Butler and his gang of fanatics .

Date: June 08, 2013 05:31AM

PART OF AN OPEN LETTER TO >>>JOHN HOAG public affair dept
CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER DAY SAINT ...........from DON D.P.K HARRYMAN august 2000
It is a matter of public record that your church paid 600,000 dollars to the group Save Traditional Marriage—a six hundred thousand dollar carte blanche to Mike Gabbard, then head of STM to continue what has been a long career of spreading hatred and lies about homosexuals. Gabbard, who belongs to a fairly radical Hindu sect and can only be described as a professional gay-basher, gladly took your money to purchase videos and other materials produced by Jeremiah Films which were then distributed by Gabbard primarily in fundamentalist churches. Some of the "facts" recited in these videos are as follows: Homosexuals consume an average of 6-8 pounds of feces in a year, all homosexuals are promiscuous and have thousands of sexual partners in a year (numbers that seem mathematically impossible), homosexuals have virtually all been molested and all therefore are child molesters. Mr. Hoag, these things do not apply to me or to anyone that I know.

Surely you are aware of these videos since you paid for their distribution, but are you also aware that Jeremiah Films is the producer of The Godmakers, a notoriously anti-Mormon video?

The specific videos distributed by Mr. Gabbard and funded primarily by your church's donation are Gay Rights/Special Rights and AIDS-What You Haven't Been Told. Since your church paid to have this "information" so widely distributed, then you must feel confident of its veracity. Can we assume that the information in Godmakers is likewise accurate and verifiable? If conversely you don't feel able to fully support the charges made in Jeremiah's videos, then why did you pay for their distribution? Why didn't your church make its own video or hire its own media representative to make your case? I look forward to any scientific or other any other credible evidence you can offer to support the information distributed by your agent Mike Gabbard.

STM also produced numerous television slots specifically designed to inflame anti-homosexual feelings. I refer especially to the slot in which the camera slowly narrows on a child who looks frightened and vulnerable. The announcer warns the viewer how same-gender marriage will affect children. The fear which is expertly manipulated by this ad is the old myth that all homosexuals are child molesters-the same refrain repeated by Mike Gabbard with his video campaign. This myth is no more valid that the myth that Mormon men are all "dirty old men" who seek young women for polygamous marriage.

Date: June 08, 2013 05:45AM

tellyoulies
wow great posts! thanks for all the info.

Yes the TV show jagad guru speaks audience was filled with his followers, after a large chat or “gathering” the would round up the “normal” looking disciples and students and these were the people sitting around with staged questions, and yes the gabbards were in these shows, I have seen them all and it is true.

There is no way in hell Mike Gabbard is a Catholic, I know for a fact this is a shame and a game he is playing … he is a devoted disciple of Chris Butler. Mike Gabbard is a full-fledged initiated disciple of Chris Butler.

Also Mike used to send out a newsletter (god I wish I still had copies of this) to all the devotees and disciples of butler it would come out and readily read by the disciples and Mike was held up as a fighter for a cause against the homosexuals. it was a great newsletter...

Mr. butler in his maniacal state would give lectures out at the beach in Malibu california. it as pretty much on the county line of LA county north of LA on the PCH. One time he gave a lecture about "fagots" he walked from his beach condo to the gathering of devotees and gave a lecture as he saw a man wearing a thong on the beach and he went into this crazy lecture about how the man who was wearing the thong so his male partner had a nice butt to look at when fucking it... this was in front of women and children.. it was kind of harsh now looking back at it.

all in all great posts, keep it up. from what I have read and know this seems all true.

Thanks, “tell you lies”. Your confirmation means a lot to me and to future readers. Please do search for copies of anything that will expose CB and the Gabbards. Send me a private message and I will post anything on your behalf. I’ve done that for others since I’ve never been a follower and am unafraid of cult threats.
…and some breaking news!!

Court records are now online for Bhakti Gabbard. Here is a screen shot in case these records disappear. I was pleased to learn that Bhakti now has a court appointed attorney for one of the most serious charges. To answer dabcult’s question, it is unclear from the charge what controlled substance was being sold. It could be anything, including ICE. Bhakti was charged separately for possession of Marijuana. He also plead guilty to some of the lesser charges.

you can do your own search here:
[www.clarkcountycourts.us]

and here is one of Bhakti's cases with many details (it might not display based upon your browser settings:

[www.clarkcountycourts.us]

Date: June 08, 2013 05:57AM

in case that link is disabled, here is the screen image:

It will be interesting to see how much is exposed in the public courtroom. It appears that Bhakti has several other people accused in his drug case.

Date: June 08, 2013 08:39AM

YOU CAN READ THE AWARD WINNING OPEN LETTER ....IF YOU GOOGLE
Search Results
An Open Letter to the LDS Public Affairs Department in ... - Affirmation
affirmation.org/against_marriage.../open_letter_to_public_affairs.shtml‎
Award-Winning Essays An Open Letter to the LDS Public Affairs Department in Hawaii 3rd Place, 2000 Affirmation Writing Contest By Don D.P.

If I understand the LDS (Mormon church ) gave $600,000 to Mike ON PROFIT ORG....(20% must have gone to Butler) ....belieiving he was a Catholic
and he bought and distributes anti gay videos to fundamentalist Christian churches in Hawaii
He bought the videos from an organisation that also make anti Mormon videos
Hey there was lots a money for Mike and Butler in the gay hating biseness.

Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: June 09, 2013 01:34AM

dabcult
Hey there was lots a money for Mike and Butler in the gay hating biseness.

Now there is money in the Hindu business...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.