Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: krishnacaitanya ()
Date: August 28, 2010 11:08PM

Sorry for being so up tight.
Actually akaBAL brought up some good points.
However, anger is a natural part of being deceived for so long in a cult. I am not sure that trying to be nice about it is the best thing. Cult leaders are bullys and trying to be nice about it all just shows them that you are weak. Being civil but firm in a response to those cult leaders/members would work best in my opinion. Any thoughts? I am open to change my mind.
KC

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: August 29, 2010 01:18PM

To suggest that you can coordinate or organize the thoughts that surround a religious cult is naive. For what? You can't win these people. All this forum provide is for those in the know to share their thoughts and freely express their feelings. Otherwise this becomes another group for people to join in. To be free and to sustain it requires something. If you don't have that, you don't deserve to be free. It's not easy for people to leave behind their comfort zones, or the false identities given to them; that requires COURAGE. People who join cults are either so dimwitted to serve a narcissist or have other self-serving reasons that obviously benefit them. Narcissists are agonizingly annoying. For people to withstand the brattiness of narcissistic leaders like Chris Butler, let alone serve, do not deserve the tireless effort of freedom fighters in bringing independent mindedness to society. Narcissism is a mental disease IMO. They don't get anything except what they see through their lenses. Despite the mountain of evidence they will cling to what they strongly believe in. I understand people here can get very emotional and that includes me. But they are the ones that are highlighted most of the times; there are other light-hearted tones and aspects and even funny moments posted here. That is just what democracy is all about. It's the responsibility of those who wish to understand and get out of their misery to see through the layers and multi-colored tones of opinions of posters here, otherwise you can't really rescue those who choose to drown in the tide. Mind you, the evidences and opinions posted here will stay here forever. Whether there are only two or three posters do not matter at all, if you look at it in a protracted manner.

Date: August 29, 2010 06:05PM

I just re read my post and it sounds a little preachy, my bad. I am just thinking that if one of the followers stumbles upon this and has time to read one post and only one post then I want my message to be "you are not getting all the info your need to make a clear decision. I now understand that this is also a place for you to vent and come to terms with what you you may have endured.
IF YOU ARE A MEMBER AND YOU ARE READING THIS YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS THAT ARE NOT IN THE GROUP MISS AND LOVE YOU. YOU ARE THE SAME PERSON YOU WERE AS A BABY AND ALWAYS WILL BE. TAKE THE TIME TO REACH OUT IF YOU NEED HELP!?! We also sing, laugh and share in big feasts the only difference is that we are loved unconditionally and free to come and go as we please.

Date: August 29, 2010 06:30PM

[www.dharmafarmshawaii.org]
[www.dharmafarmshawaii.org]

Here is a Chris ButtLure co-op for sure read the rules preetty harsh. Funny cause the website is all bliss and happiness and the rules are more along the lines of you are here to do what we say and hear what we believe, no teaching or questioning. EXPOSE THE CULT. We should all keep digging.

Date: August 29, 2010 06:39PM

FOund this and much more here some sort of CB follower blog

[Moderator note: Please don't post contact information such as email addresses, which is against the rules you agreed to before posting here]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/29/2010 10:48PM by rrmoderator.

Date: August 30, 2010 02:58AM

The beauty of this forum is it is genuinely free. There is no dominant personality, thought or aim. People vent, express opinions and provide info about cults and specifically Science of Identity. I gathered superb gems, helpful thoughts and reassuring kinship; but there are ugly moments and squabbles that may shame Jerry Springer's show. Once in a while I get a laugh and pick up some good points, especially when daunted by my personal battle with the cult. There are nerve rocking moments too, specially when trolls and apologists would again and again try to subvert issues here with their idiotic sense. I like it when they get foiled and shamed. They never stop trying. Here is a copious volumes of facts, opinions and testimonies about Chris Butler and Science of Identity more than any sites you can google online and will practically stay on as long as Rick Ross permits. What more can we ask?

I have no illusion of influencing people's decision about their lives. Once you're an adult, you're on your own, you can do the darndest thing you want with your life. Humans are incredible and no one could do anything about that. Idiots will always outnumber the sensible ones. I always expressed that there are innocent victims among religious cults especially children when their fates are practically decided by their parents, which I consider an outright abuse, and how religious rights trump up the rights of children and society has NO SAY about that. That I consider a real SOCIAL ISSUE. Other than those, I have no illusion or care about reconverting followers of Chris Butlers. It is within their rights and I will leave it at that. Only they hold the key to their personal freedom. All we could do really is to continually expose the abuses and the dangers of joining a religious cult or following a deranged leader like Chris Butler, and to hope that followers of religious cults get reassured time and time again that there is LIFE after cults.

Posted by: krishnacaitanya ()
Date: August 30, 2010 03:08AM

Yes, I totally agree with you.
We are free to do the damnedest things with our lives. And live and learn, hopefully. I think I have learned a few things from being a member of ISKCON and my association with Chris Butler when I left the movement.
I think this fourm would be extremely helpful to those in the cult who are wondering if there is a way out of the insanity. It is so easy to get stuck in it all after so many years.
Really, some of the posts here have helped me, even after being physically away from hare krishna since the mid 70's. Keep em coming!
Thanks,
KC

Date: August 30, 2010 06:21AM

FYI, the trolls and SoI apologists have not come up with one single sensible argument from the copious attempts to subvert issues here, especially regarding their mad leader. So much for their Vedic pride that they will always win hands down debating oppositions. They should be committing spiritual suicide as stated in their dogma. They are always sent running with tails tucked under between legs. Ha ha! What a beautiful sight. They are so inferior in debates, they don't make any sense at all. The only reason in my opinion why followers still cling to their dogma is fear of karma. I remember reading this phrase online: "I'm sorry, my kar-ma has ran over your dog-ma."

Chris Butler is so successful in blinding them, and instilling in them fear of the outside world. He's a cruel bastard, a complete a-hole. If there is a chance in the world that someone could break his neck, metaphorically, just to show these idiots that he's just as human as you and I, I would love to see that. It's like shocking and freeing a primitive tribe from the shackle of superstition the tribal leader enslaved them into. No wonder Chris Butler is so reclusive and shies away from the radar screen of mainstream critics. Like a rat in a sewer. Yes, that's what he is. What an idiot.

Date: August 30, 2010 06:18PM

After researching further I found that Gabbard set up a campaign fund in the 70's for three up and comers amongst them was Wayne Nishiki who ran for Council and has since held many other offices. Oddly enough when the Lahaina, Maui Down to Earth (owned by Allan and Robyn Ranson) shut down some 7-10 years back a new Health Food Store open up just 15 mins north in Honokawai and who is the owner you ask? Wayne Nishiki. If you frequent this store it might be helpful to make mention to the revovling door of cute 20 something girls working there that Chris Butler is behind the biz and suggest a google or two. Wayne was a dem and switched to rep and back to dem. I talked to a nieghbor and he said at one time he had a farm and/or provided veggies to DTE. I will grill him on the details tomorrow. I hope this helps someone put together a few more peices. A members list would be nice at some point with followers birth names. Peace. I could ramble off 10 or so. This is for my troll friend. If you tell your followers to turn their backs on their children then I will turn my attention towards you. I will be attending your noni farm soon with recording devices, you should watch for me I have already filled out my app and have recieved verification of my dates. Be Ready, it should be fun. This is the begining of the global exposure of your senseless leader.

Date: August 30, 2010 06:21PM

Thanks for the heads up. Now I know. Sorry for the trouble.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.