Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: emntk ()
Date: January 29, 2007 01:49AM

If you type in: "Wai Lana" -wailana (Wailana being a place in Hawaii) into google it comes up with almost a quarter million results.

Wai lana - cds, dvds, videos, bags, totes, mats, yoga balls, tv shows, clothes, aroma therapy, skin care, toys, comics, books, Little yogis range of yoga for kids, and so on and so on.

Nowhere does it mention who her husband/guru/spiritual master is ([i:ccaec15f70]Chris Butler, siddhaswarupananda paramahamsa, srila prabhupad, jagad guru[/i:ccaec15f70]), what her name is ([i:ccaec15f70]cheung, butler or vaisnava dasi[/i:ccaec15f70]) or the group she is affiliated with ([i:ccaec15f70]Science of Identity Foundation or SOI or SIF, Chaitanya Mission, School of Meditation[/i:ccaec15f70]). I couldn't even find a link even to her own children ([i:ccaec15f70]Satya Bellord or Satya dasi, Subhadra Bellord or Subhadra dasi, Balaram das or Richrd Bellord[/i:ccaec15f70]) except from one ISKCON guy. There is barely a mention that she lives in Hawaii (with her guru/husband). It does mention Siddha but no reference to who he is. Siddha's more o a side character.

There is nothing to link her to SOI at all. What is there to hide? :P

I remember Siddha stating that nobody knows the word yoga actually means 'union with God' and it is offensive to Krishna for people to think of yoga as merely exercise. Here is his wife claiming to be the world's first and foremost yoga instructor who says nothing about God or Krishna.

If you change the search and type in "Wai Lana" God or Krishna that quarter million results suddenly plumets to about 1000 each. The Wai Lana sites refering to Krishna are stating that she does a Krishna pose. The others are sites that mention Krishna and Wai Lana seperately. On the Wai Lana site 'God' is mentioned as the Wai Lana Yoga website has a disclaimer making them not liable for 'acts of God' and there is a quote from Elayne Blythe, the Film Advisory Board President who states that:

"God has made it so that Wai Lana's love shines through so that people can see she is motivated out of love."

So Elayne Blythe is more spiritual than Wai Lana. The other sites mention God with no specific connection to Wai Lana/Vaishnava dasi.

I thought I'd type in "Wai Lana" Supreme as maybe Supreme being was mentioned. Supreme comfort, Supreme court and Supreme Pilates came up but no relation to Wai Lana Cheung/Butler or the Supreme Being. Searches including Gauranga, Gopal or Chaitanya returned fewer results except of course Gauranga Breathing but who Gauranga is I was not able to find out. So it appears that Wai and Sai are intrinsic accomplices to the erasing God's connection to yoga and therefore guilty of a great offense they themselves preach. "Exercising" or "Exorcising" Yoga. Rather than popularisng Krishna it seems more important to erase him.

Your full of Shid Shidda.
:roll:

Options: ReplyQuote
Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: emntk ()
Date: January 29, 2007 11:55AM

Someone in Siddha's group is so busted!!!!

[hbe.ehawaii.gov]

If you look on the Hawaiian gov business name search (search button top left) under 'Healthy's' you will notice "Healthy's, Inc' Master Name with an active status.

This is the business branch of the Science of Identity Foundation which Down To Earth Natural Foods come under. There is a link to the list of trademarks registered to Healthy's both active and inactive below the basic business registration info. Katayani's (Kathy Hoshijo) franchise can stil be seen under Healthy's as inactive, since she has left SOI, Krishna Katha das (Mike Gabbard) owned a business under this name which was forced to close down due to pressure from gays that he persecuted and Hawaii Healthy Homes comes up which is owned by Tad and Pam Taylor (Pam is a disciple while her husband is not, but still a follower) which just happens to be the business selling Siddha's mansion.

Interestingly there is also a Down to Earth Real Estate which was registered to Bruce Butler

[hbe.ehawaii.gov]

No Chris Butler named anywhere (except on the registration for the Identity Institute, which is the other more Chrsitian SOI run simultaneously) Healthy's was registered a month before SIF in 1977 (March and April)

Healthy's is registered by Mark Fergusson an SOI character who is the big man, CEO, CFO etc. with Down to Earth and is also listed as a manager of Ninjai. Just search for Ninjai.

Now redo the search with the name 'Golden Earth' the agent's name is 'Healthy's' Inc. You will also notice the same address as on the Healthy's Inc where Mark Fergusson's name appears.

[hbe.ehawaii.gov]

All of SOI businesses that Cara and I have seen either expire this decade or the previous decade.

If you look at 'Golden Earth LLC' you will notice that it expires in the year one million AD a very strange stipulation to be made. (The other Golden Earth trade marks all have conservative expiry dates yet this one has gone specifically to mention A.D.) Another odd feature about this trademark is that it's purpose states INACTIVE whilst all the other trademarks have a purpose listed active or not. So what is so special about this trade mark.

[www.auearth.com]

So if you then enter the name 'Golden Earth LLC' into google you come up with a single result which is a Colorado website called 'Golden Earth - Ancient Wisdom for the New Millenium'. Please be careful reading this site as it is a little nutty and is basically claiming to be associated with the 'Great White Brotherhood'. These are supposed ascended masters who return to earth as incarnations of God. Satya Sai Baba was apparently an incarnation of Siva, Lord Germaine articles are current on the site was actually a person from the 1700s, Anne Hamilton-Byrne was supposedly an incarnation of Jesus. More a mayavadi group (AKA the Great White Lodge) and is related to aliens.

If you google the name from the 'golden earth' site books section "Sharline Martin" along with the word "maps" you will come up with about 10 results. One of them just happens to be a site discussing the possible apocalypse through the Y2K bug: '1998 star beacon'

[earthstar.tripod.com]

There are also reports and photos of UFOs and crop circles. If you buy one of these maps on the site 'Golden Earth' It will apparently tell you where the most dangerous parts of the US are and makes suggestions of integrated living for members of it's great 'white' cult. 'White' supposedly refering to purity of spirit rather than race.

I have not really read this site and I am not sure that I will. Who did it we have no idea but it is copyrighted 2005 the same year that SOI quit registering the name. There is something extremely nutty about it and once again be careful reading it as these folks have been waiting for the end of civilisation for a long time now. Which reflects Siddha's sentiments and predictions.

Hopefully we will find out more in the future.

Perhaps SOI would care to make a statement if this truly has no involvement with them?

FYI we have copied this whole website so that it can be fully reproduced in it's original format and content and the business registration certainly cannot be hidden now so if it happens to pull a disappearing act (like Richard Bellord's aka Mr Wai Lana's genealogical history has from two sites not even owned by SOI) we will be republishing it all over the net.

Please refer to www.xanga.com/carisjames for more info on how much of a cult SOI is and updates on this as they become available.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: January 30, 2007 04:44AM

emntk
If you type in: "Wai Lana" -wailana (Wailana being a place in Hawaii) into google it comes up with almost a quarter million results.

Wai lana - cds, dvds, videos, bags, totes, mats, yoga balls, tv shows, clothes, aroma therapy, skin care, toys, comics, books, Little yogis range of yoga for kids, and so on and so on.

Sell, sell, sell - making money has become more important than anything, it seems, for Wai and Sai. Now, is all that money for serving Krishna, or for living a luxurious lifestyle on the beach?

:?:

REGARDING EGOTISM:[/color:454aa46767]

When J. Guru looks in the mirror he says, "Mirror, Mirror, on the wall, who is the [b:454aa46767]greatest guru [/b:454aa46767]of them all?"

The first and foremost commandment for SOI followers is "[b:454aa46767]Thou shalt have no other gurus before ME[/b:454aa46767]." (for HE is a jealous guru, I suppose?)

:(

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: DharamRakshak ()
Date: January 30, 2007 01:20PM

emntk
Someone in Siddha's group is so busted!!!!

This information regarding Golden Earth is truely shocking, more shocking is the knowledge that noone, especially those who are close enough to Siddhaswarupananda to be placed in charge of any of His business projects would even conceive to act without His approval - and if they did He would surely find out and put a stop to it.

All of the information is right there and being held on public access databases cannot be dismissed as false or mistaken - my own guru, who I am so used to adoring and respecting, is involved in some sort of doomsday conspiracy enterprise.

I am suprised that it seems to be so quiet here, although I suppose that this does not mean that people (like myself) are not still watching. I must admit that I do not have that much to contribute when faced with all this information and simply enjoy the reading.

The history of Science of Identity Foundation is being written here.

I have realised that there are two kinds of guru in this world - those who alleviate ignorance and those who exploit it. To have the knowledge that people are sufferring without spiritual life, that this is what they are sincerely seeking and to set about presenting them a cultivated image and creative, self serving interpretations of the truth is the cruellest hoax. There is nothing wrong with a person for not having knowledge, clearly it is where they take up the opportunity to receive it. Those who have been duped do not know any different and never had a chance.

For those who are here that seek to disrupt and condemn those here who are alleviating ignorance it is a shame that you cannot support such an effort, even if just with your words. To go away into peaceful seclusion, to work on developing your own spiritual life and taking up service is all very good, but it is not the way to being a teacher of anything, and no-one can follow your example if they have not even seen it and have no opportunity to know that it even exists.

And what of Sai Speaks? I would love to hear the story about how it came about meeting the bonfire if there is anyone that can tell it. I have done a lot of thinking and some reading myself and the ISKCON infiltration theory or at least compliance with them seems quite likely - It appears clearer the more information that is made available that Siddhaswarupananda just likes to have His fingers in as many pies as possible. It really is (the sad truth for anyone who has followed Him for years to realise) all about HIM.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: DharamRakshak ()
Date: January 30, 2007 01:33PM

I saw mentioned that Cult said that two Krishna orgs have offered assistance in order to ignore their own skeletons lol your life must be much more interesting now than stuck out in the middle of nowhere playing wife to the ungrateful bastard.

I am sure that RKd would like to know if your going rate! (or Vrindarvan - that is her in the photos alright - Helen indeed!) It is a fact that the man himself is aware and I am sure that you see plenty of footprints from Hawaii (Xanga sites show the country of origin for the hit, no personal info, but if you have a blog and sign in they show the name of it as the visitor) It is obviously a set up to sign in and view your site to let you know that she is there since if she didn't do that (and it is not like she is keeping a blog there or anything)you would have no way of knowing who was reading. I am not sure what they are up to unfortunately.[/u]

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: January 31, 2007 07:57AM

REGARDING THE GOLDEN EARTH:[/color:8d24ad7875]

I looked through their website and I note with interest their "Golden Cities[/color:8d24ad7875]" theory, i.e. cities that would probably survive the coming destruction. I presume that they are predicting the oceans to rise by 20 feet or whatever and thus many cities along the coastlines will become completely submerged. [b:8d24ad7875]I would not be surprised if J.G. is aware of this and hence the sale of his waterfront property[/b:8d24ad7875], but I doubt if this Golden Earth organization is connected to SOI otherwise...

I am certainly not prepared to spend $20 or so to get a map of their "Golden Cities[/color:8d24ad7875]", but from what I could glean in their illustrations, I see maps with all the coastlines greyed out, presumably this area is low-lying and the potential for flooding the greatest. Otherwise, the theories of the Golden Earth [/color:8d24ad7875]could indeed be coming from J.G., but their guru appears to be a woman of the name Shirlene Martin, and as we all know, there is no room for two gurus in SOI!!!!

:?

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: January 31, 2007 01:53PM

just-googling
I doubt if this Golden Earth organization is connected to SOI otherwise...

The connection is a little convoluted in appearance, which is why all the links in the first post to show the connnection. To be a little more concise -

Siddha is in charge of everything that SOI does and surrounds himself with 'surrendered souls' that are into following his every order

SOI has numerous business interests

Healthy's Inc is the business branch of SOI with the vast majority of SOI businesses coming under their registration

Healthy' Inc is the agent for Golden Earth

Registration for Golden Earth - Heatlhy's Inc. Same address too, just to be sure.

[hbe.ehawaii.gov]

Notice that the 'guru' is a woman. No room for two in SOI but Siddha would certainly not be beyond having some starry eyed devotee woman doing his bidding. Katayani, Wai Lana why not Sharline Martin? By all appearances K and VD were raking in a hell of a lot more money and reputation in their various enterprises than JG but they were running home to him.

The business side of SOI is complicated - you could pretty much fill a book with what has been going on in that aspect (and that is without even getting into the politics) but all is not right in SOI.

JG is not just a guru - he is a god in his own right complete with interplenary expanses :roll:

I did not realise without research that not only was 'The Identity Institute' he is credited with founding in 'Who Are You' real but infact JG was effectively running two religions simultaneously.

ID Inst. was set up to appeal to the Christians.

SIF set up to appeal to the Krishna minded.

We all know that the three components of Chris-Nah! Consciousness are Christianity mixed with KC mixed with various new age ideas - Golden Earth is those new age ideas and although there has been an obvious attempt to derail the paper trail that leads back to SOI the truth has been found out.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: January 31, 2007 02:11PM

DharamRakshak
I saw mentioned that Cult said that two Krishna orgs have offered assistance in order to ignore their own skeletons lol your life must be much more interesting now than stuck out in the middle of nowhere playing wife to the ungrateful bastard.

I am sure that RKd would like to know if your going rate!

:lol: I talk to a lot of people and there are many that willingly want to help out and support Siddha being revealed for what he is. Only a couple have had ideas that it should be done with some other agenda in mind. My intention is not and has never been to drive people away from spiritual life, just to see the info available so that they don't get sucked in to a false and dangerous hoax.

I know they are watching on the GC, asmyoga keeps on coming back and yeah I think it is some sort of tactic too, which is why I called her on it.

Not a single one of Siddha's current followers has shown the courage of their convictions to contact me personally even before I wrote one word and tell me that I was mistaken about SOI. Many people on this forum have put fourth questions to them and the response has been zero. As Siddha has said "It's all nothing!" :lol:

All they want to do is hide everything and I don't really know how or why that is preferable. I know better than anyone what a constructed front my beloved puts up and the sort of things that he has been involved in and I have more defence of him (downright blind and illogical defence on some levels) than these people have for who they consider to be their connection to God. There are some people I know of on the Gold Coast that I thought (apart from the corrupt cop, eventhough at the time I thought he and his wife were really good people) could do a lot of good in their desire to pursue a spiritual life, and all of that is being wasted worshipping the false idol of Chris Butler. It's a very sad state of affairs.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: January 31, 2007 11:23PM

cultreporter

just-googling
I doubt if this Golden Earth organization is connected to SOI otherwise...

The connection is a little convoluted in appearance, which is why all the links in the first post to show the connnection. To be a little more concise -

Siddha is in charge of everything that SOI does and surrounds himself with 'surrendered souls' that are into following his every order

SOI has numerous business interests

Healthy's Inc is the business branch of SOI with the vast majority of SOI businesses coming under their registration

Healthy' Inc is the agent for Golden Earth

Registration for Golden Earth - Heatlhy's Inc. Same address too, just to be sure.

[hbe.ehawaii.gov]

[i:d6bfc78d2d][b:d6bfc78d2d]UNBELIEVABLE![/b:d6bfc78d2d][/i:d6bfc78d2d] Maybe Kris will set himself up as King of all the Golden Cities?

:wink: Good work reporter and emntk - thanks for bringing this to light!

:wink:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: February 01, 2007 12:01AM

MORE THOUGHTS ON [b:3333415d22]THE GOLDEN EARTH[/b:3333415d22]:

I suppose it would be obvious that Kris would jump on this global warming bandwagon, especially as now it is mainstream news... and especially as the Y2K scare and the avian flu scare have fizzled to nothing.

I think the theory goes like this: global warming is melting the ice caps, which will raise the ocean level by 20 feet or so and thus submerge many of the low-lying cities next to the ocean... Some scaremongers are implying that this will happen overnight, although common sense would dictate that it would be a gradual process.

The Golden Earth website mentions something about the Earth being a living entity trying to protect itself, which is definitely in sync with Vedic Scripture. And of course there is the story from the bible how God sent the flood waters to annihilate those who did not worship him... And seeing how mankind has cut down all the trees (to build mansions for greedy people?) and polluted the air with too much carbon dioxide (from large 8-cylinder limousines and private jets?), so now it is Krishna's revenge to destroy half of mankind, or something like that???

I see the Golden Earth organization is centered in Boulder, Colorado, and I think there were some SOI followers in that area who were probably deputised by You-Know-Who to get on the New Age bandwagon, and of course to make some more money in the process...

DharamRakshak says: There are two kinds of gurus: those who alleviate ignorance and those who exploit it.

Tuko says: there are two kinds of gurus: those who are humble, kind, and friendly to all ... and one who is arrogant, mean and hostile to all. [/color:3333415d22][/size:3333415d22]

:)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.