Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: January 27, 2007 04:04PM

zelig
Lady, I tip my hat and bow.

I have to say the credit belongs to Ash researcher extraordanaire.

It would be fantastic to have a video like this about Science of Identity specifically eventhough this one has their number
:shock: "We're a meditation centre"[/color:8a61cc3a55] :shock:

We were much giggling at the idea when we were watching it. Filming is definitely on our to do list.

Options: ReplyQuote
Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: zelig ()
Date: January 28, 2007 01:34AM

DEAR FRIENDS,
SO YOU DON'T THINK YOU ARE IN A CULT, EH?

[youtube.com]

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: January 28, 2007 02:50AM

[b:0768ee46b1]Yes, this video is right on![/b:0768ee46b1]

:lol:
We love our leader
Our leader is love
when I'm not with him
I feel like a shlub[/color:0768ee46b1]

Stamp out doubt[/color:0768ee46b1]

Special elite group[/color:0768ee46b1]

scapegoats and enemies[/color:0768ee46b1]

us versus them[/color:0768ee46b1]

Our leader is flawless[/color:0768ee46b1]

All these things are definitely a part of SOI and Kris Butler's group!

:wink:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: emntk ()
Date: January 28, 2007 03:08AM

It's a great video isn't it. I was surprised how many SOI techniques are used. Particularly the part where only the guru matters.

-------------

Siddha-svarup and Wai Lana are really cashing in on Yoga merchandising. The Wai Lan Yoga TR is listed as a social welfare organisation (what social welfare does Wai Lana's org do?) and has a $3 000 000 tax-free profit.

[www.taxexemptworld.com]

Little Yogi's product list:

[www.wailana.com]

[www.findownersearch.com]

The following must be ranges of food and cosmetics that are to come as they don't seem to be on the market.

Aroma Yoga Bath products and cosmetics

They also have a 'Karma Kula Mystic Warriors' and 'Team Realtree Racing' (No idea what that means) products under Healthy's in Hawaii:

bulk.resource.org/trademark/raw/1999/19991019.1.data.gz

[bulk.resource.org]

They had Harold Lyman who appeared on Opray Winfrey was sponsered by Down to Earth store on his seminars in Hawaii promoting vegetarianism. He talks about the dangers of mad cow's disease yet it originated in the UK and there has only been 157 deaths reported in the UK (up to 2004) over two decades. Since it has spread from the UK to western europe, Japan and North America. There is now a testing method and in US there is adequate soy bean meal to feed cattle so most would never come in contact with the disease but the US government still allows ruminant by-products to be fed to oher livestock and also banned testing kits and testing of it's cattle for the disease.

This is the great nation that Gabbard pushes his Stand up for America - One Nation Under God - patriotism organisation. I seem to remember Siddha speeches on patriotism being like New York gangs and that the lines on the atlas representing countries don't really exist. Obviously the absolute truth changes over a couple of decades.

So anyway Japan banned US beef imports as it holds little concern for health and safety. The only countries that have infected cases are the ones previously mentioned but those countries are attempting to get the disease under control and it will be stamped out.

Get this! There is an unsubstantiated theory that mad cows disease originated from the export of animal and human bones and partial corpses from India. This did occur in the 60s and 70s and corpses of animals and humans (cremated and uncremated) floating down the Ganges were fished out and sold England to feed their cows - ironic - but whether this caused mad cows disease is not known.

The suggestion is that the human disease was passed onto cows where it mutated and was passed back to humans. The disagreeance with this is that in Northern India corpses are not thrown in the river and that this would cause a mass outbreak. There is no suggestion that the cows of India eat these corses though. All parties agree it needs to be investigated further.

Another interesting point is that Mike Gabbard in Hawaii runs an anti-homosexual television show. A guest speaker was Judith Reisman who produces facts about homosexual people from Kinsey data collected in the 40s and 50s. Reisman however started a lawsuit against the Kinsey Institute stating that the Kinsey Data was a fraud. She also accused the Kinsey Institute of sexual experiments on children. Her case was not won but there is a chapter in the Kinsey's book that discussed childhood sexuality which the institute claims was collected from sex offender's accounts. These acts include new borns and some acts were timed with a stop watch. So Gabbard should research the guests on his show.

Tuko says: Chant the Yoga sound!

[i:03e2f09782]Yoga sound,
Yoga sound,
Yoga Yoga,
Sound Sound. [/i:03e2f09782][/size:03e2f09782][/color:03e2f09782]

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: January 28, 2007 07:49AM

This is a myspace video which is introduced as : I met a few disciples of Siddhaswarupanada from the Australian School of Meditation, they taught me a lot and they are not weird cosmic spiritualists they inspired me and my friends to make this movie (paraphrase)

If this is an attempt by ASM to offset any sort of negative publicity that might be going around :wink: they might want to rethink. It may be a joke since it is listed in the category of comedy and humor - curious it mentions ASM in a somewhat positive way though especially since it says that the guy is in Poland. It just went up on the 12th and is called Life is Short.

[vids.myspace.com]

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: zelig ()
Date: January 28, 2007 10:26AM

cultreporter
This is a myspace video which is introduced as : I met a few disciples of Siddhaswarupanada from the Australian School of Meditation, they taught me a lot and they are not weird cosmic spiritualists they inspired me and my friends to make this movie (paraphrase)

If this is an attempt by ASM to offset any sort of negative publicity that might be going around :wink: they might want to rethink. It may be a joke since it is listed in the category of comedy and humor - curious it mentions ASM in a somewhat positive way though especially since it says that the guy is in Poland. It just went up on the 12th and is called Life is Short.

[vids.myspace.com]

'Life is Short'!? Apparently this video is not short enough. :lol:
Same ol' "your old life is crap" join our cult, we are really nice. "The material world is a place of misery" join our cult, we will love bomb you.

"..there was a man with wounds I did see
said: I do not want to escape from reality
I want reality to escape from me"
~Tom Rapp, "Sail Away" (Pearls Before Swine)[/color:fbb8df26d5][/size:fbb8df26d5]

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: kuvera ()
Date: January 28, 2007 03:59PM

cultreporter
It is known that he was not of high standing among the disciples of his own spiritual master, nor was he complimentary of them.
He was the only one who really cared about the most important instruction of his spiritual master, which was to present books to the English-speaking world. This why he was more elevated, although Indians might not have understood the importance of all this.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: TheTruthAsItIs ()
Date: January 28, 2007 07:27PM

Its about a higher level of consciousness.

When you are on that level, you have to find a way to come to terms with being alone and dysfunctional.

I think it is something that .... understands, if he reads his cv in Wikipidia.

Namely: stealing. I first shoplifted when I was 15.

I stole a pink bikini for my girlfriend.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: January 28, 2007 09:27PM

TheTruthAsItIs
I think it is something that .... understands, if he reads his cv in Wikipidia.

Namely: stealing. I first shoplifted when I was 15.

I stole a pink bikini for my girlfriend.

My best immediate guess who you are referring to...

[en.wikipedia.org]

[www.culteducation.com]

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: January 28, 2007 09:42PM

kuvera
cultreporter
It is known that he was not of high standing among the disciples of his own spiritual master, nor was he complimentary of them.
He was the only one who really cared about the most important instruction of his spiritual master, which was to present books to the English-speaking world. This why he was more elevated, although Indians might not have understood the importance of all this.

Another ACB aplogist *yawns* we have covered all this.

*How long it took ACB to take up this mission (after his business went bust)

There is nothing to even sugguest that ACB [b:6432d8b847]EVER[/b:6432d8b847][/color:6432d8b847] did one thing to serve his own spiritual master while he was alive and that infact he had nothing to do with him until he wrote to him when he was dying and asked what can I do and the response was "Spread this Krishna Consciousness throughout the world" He was never specifically directed to translate anything or go to America. I would be willing to bet that based on Chaitanya's Mission to spread Krishna Consciousness that ACB's spiritual master sent out many letters saying exactly the same thing.

ACB [b:6432d8b847]was not[/b:6432d8b847] th first to translate Scripture there were many editions of Bhagavad-Gita already available infact the copyright to the translation was owned by Macmillan publishers. He was simply the first person to assert authority over the Gita by labelling it "As It Is" and creator of the highly corrupt and perenially distasteful 'Krishna' franchise.

[b:6432d8b847]Who are these people and why do you hang out here?[/b:6432d8b847] - it drives you nuts that anyone is digging about in your garden doesn't it? There is no logical reason for someone to hang out in a cult forum looking to defend the topics of discussion unless one suspects or knows that they are in a cult.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.