Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: February 01, 2007 11:12PM

No doubt the Golden Cities will have all natural energy sources such as wind power and solar panels (both companies owned by Kris Butler Enterprises)... composting toilets (company owned by Kris Butler Enterprises) ... all natural health food stores (owned of course by Kris Butler Enterprises)

:arrow: This could be Siddha's chance to get the monolopy to take over the whole of the USA, maybe the world!

:?

Options: ReplyQuote
Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: emntk ()
Date: February 02, 2007 01:20AM

The problem here is intent. All we know is that a website is using a Science of Identity trademark and that noone from SOI has even attempted to deny affiliation with this group. The Golden earth goes deeper in it's nuttiness than just natural disasters such as rising tides, tornados and earthquakes (last year according to an article on the site there were supposed to be two predicted earthquakes in LA that would force people to start leaving the city). The Golden Earth Ascended Masters Brotherhood, which one can only assume is refering to the Great White Brotherhood that Muktananda swami was involved and other gurus claiming to be incarnations of past well known religious figures, from what I can gather is a little known mayavadi group. The Brotherhood is possibly those who attained Samadhi and are now incarnations of the supreme or they are born that way and are therefore especially gifted it is not too clear. Knowing of Siddha's claims of having attained Samadhi it would be easy to believe at the time he came under the impression that he is now an Ascended Master. That is one nutty possible connection.

I also considered the intent of attaining some level of power as SOI does have a Real Estate business: Tad Taylor's Healthy Homes and Hawaiian Healthy Homes. Now there is the idea of forming a community and Siddha, BF Skinner, Muktananda and others who may or may not be involved think that community living is the best solution. Organic foods such as many of SOI's organic farms Muktananda also had ideas of organic living. Anti-homosexuality was another trait of Muktananda's group. Many Mayavadi gurus also have an interest in political involvement on varying levels. ACB went to a peace rally and left as he was told he wasn't allowed to chant and he made it clear he had no interest in the political aspects of wars not based on religious principles. So Siddha didn't appear to get it from his spiritual master. It goes against Siddha's own teaching and if he were truly expecting a mass distruction of civilised society at any moment like the Y2K bug at the exact turn of the century why would he care to get involved in politics? After mass destruction on earth much of the government would be destroyed and the constitution would have little value once all computers failed. So there is obviously something up in the Siddha camp that he is not being up front about his own teachings and not even acting like he accepts his own teachings.

Other similarities between Muktananda's group and Siddha is that the gurus and close followers make great attempts to live in certain material wealth. There is a focus on germaphobia and chemical intolerance which is more mayavadi than personalism as personalism focuses on chanting and impurity of the body is preferable but not to the detriment of the philosophy. It is a lower concern. In Mayavadi purity of the body is important as it will affect a person's chakras. An ASM newsletter that Cara has says ASM now has chakra cleaning and bone breathing or some other nonsense. Why are they so concerned with purity of this material body after so many years of stating that chanting is all that matters and besides that there is little reason to be concerned about the body nor desire to stay in the body.

There was a study done across Canada where numerous chemicals were found in people's bodies regardless of how clean living they are. One girl had chemicals which had stopped being made years before she was born. What to speak of the rest of the United states. You can't avoid it no matter how much you try.

Devin Bull who worked on the Gabbard campaign also holds protests for cleaner environment. That sounds like a nice behavior but it is so against what Siddha teaches. The Tad Taylor website says that Down to Earth and Golden Earth Marketplace were involved in earth day. Golden Earth Marketplace is an SOI run business that produces safe furniture for the home and organic products such as linen and baby clothes and scent free shampoos and so on.

The Tad Taylor site also promotes environmentalist activists and states a number of dubious informative news pieces presenting unbelievable information as fact. Such as 50% of americans are carrying the Hepatitis c virus which is closer to 1% and no country in the world has hepatitis levels that nywhere near that high. This would also means that the cult indoctrinates 50% of the Hep c commuity and I doubt their pre-Butler service Hep C results don't come out at 50%. Also it states that the HIV virus can live on warm surfaces for upto 3 days and that mobile phones (according to unamed non-industry sponsered tests) heats the brain cells to astounding levels and causes people to have head aches. It even suggests that you cover your oxygen tanks with tin foil as the coating is made from a dangerous chemical.

[www.healthy-homes.com]

[www.healthy-homes.com]

Where does this fanatism of the body's healthy, purity and longevity come from. I have never heard Siddha speak remotely like this. He infact teaches not to be so concerned about such material matters.

Siddha has gone either exceptionally nutty or he has some unanounced agenda that he is not forthcomging about as he has become (or always was) anti everything he teaches himself and has taught for over 40 years. We can easily assume this Golden Earth site with it's articles composed by a 17th century personality psychically channelled through this Sharline Martin who also had dreams an increasingly apocalyptic future which instigated her to publish these maps. How is this Great White Brotherhood philosophy any different to SOI in practice. We can forget theory as SOI gave up on their own theory long ago.

They won't come forward and say anything. They are completely secretive and devious. Cara's website does tell her who visits and many were from Hawaii, Australia, California, the Philipines and even Polland specifically countries which have a high SOI base. None of them wished to make a statement on her site or explain to her the reason for the many dubious facts presented on this forum. SOI has denied nothing. All they have done is suggest that her faultfinding is detrimental to her spiritual life. They seem to have not a single ounce of concern that they are following an abusive cult leader who makes faulty doomsday predictions which is seemingly used as a scare tactic only since Siddha doesn't give up his political anti-homosexual campaign in light of the coming mass death and destruction.

Now Cara's site has been removed from Xanga due to all these SOI people who are admittedly largely aware of Siddha's dubiously held title. So what is this cult really about? There is much more than meets the idea as noone even involved in the corporate and politically motivated, apocalyptic, religious hindu/christian, anti-homosexual, germaphobic, chemically-intolerant, patriotic, paranoid, materialistic, fanatical cult seems to have any interest whatsoever in the actual long-held ideals that are constantly bemoaned by the group and Siddha that were taught to me.

The cult is completely deviation of it's original and ongoing aims and this for the most part seems to be competely intentional. But we will never find out cause the apparent deviousness is kept completely from the public. You are behaving like complete liars and hypocites so Cara has every right to portray you as such. These websites are falsely believing that they may be sued for Cara warning the public about your dangerously paranoid cult and toenail eating and you seriously think that getting the sites taken down will be effective in not getting the information out there? Hmm? You have been given plenty of opportunities to explain yourselves and offer members of this thread a reasonable response to the questions people have about you cult and you have totally refrained from doing so. Beside Rasha Kishkas explanation that we don't know why Siddha appears to be a destructive cult leader and that doesn't mean that he is because our senses are imperfect. Like get a real philosophy. An ape could come up with a better justification for SOI than that. Hypocrites and liars. You are all pathetic and I'm sure Krishna thinks so too. Krishna wouldn't want you representing him on the internet and you'd be a complete embarassment.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: February 02, 2007 09:50AM

Very well done Ash.

All this research that she has been doing has been revealing more and more of SOI.

I noticed that the site was down too, but did not have time to post yesterday. We were watching all the footprints, Hawaii, Australia, Poland the Phillipines - all key locations, the man himself must have noticed :wink: all the good little storm troopers doing their devotional service.

Stuff disappearing off the net is not a cause for lamentation but for celebration - if little free sites are considered such a huge threat to SOI (and we have established that they are) they are on a hellava lot more shaky ground than we thought.

The question is what else do you do for PR? Wave a red flag at a bull?

Someone ask Ash what an obstinate bitch I can be and I am sure that she will be happy to tell you. A bull standing in traffic she siad once :wink:

Anyway I am back [b:de3bfe2efd]exactly[/b:de3bfe2efd] where I was when I first became a student of Siddha - I am sure there is a few people that can remember where that is. It's not all that easy to get in but I know someone who used to manage it ok.

Now that I am a local a blog would seem the least of your worries. Who are you going to complain to when I am handing out flyers and sticking them up all over Brisbane and the Gold Coast? I know my activist law - and isn't that the same method that you use to promote the centres? I could make stickers and put them on the buses and trains, get a newsletter going no problems. People find cults very interesting. As soon as I mention that is what I write about they want to put the kettle on and have a big conversation.

Of course there is going to be another website and it isn't going to be possible to take it down. It is going to be like this www.xenu.net just for you :D

You have spent so long in thinking that standover tactics work that you have forgotten any other way to think. Thing is you cant' take my home or my job. You can't break up my relationship (since you already did that) and I don't have any children for you to steal. You have none of the weapons that you commonly use against people.

Sure you can have faith in Siddha that his super powers will stop this, fiddle while Rome burns I believe the expression is. I extended the opportunity to talk in a civilised and amicable fashion enough times. You have my number.

As Homer said "Dear Lord I give you these cookies - if you want me to eat them for you please give me absolutely no sign. (pauses) Ok done."

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: zelig ()
Date: February 02, 2007 04:45PM

On what grounds was your blog taken down Cultreporter? It says you violated Xanga's terms of use. This is unfortunate, since a lot of work went into it. I hope you saved all your material. I hope you return soon with more armor on. At least this forum has remained for all to see with a robust longevity. Those souls brave enough will test their pathetic guru CB out and find a much richer life on the outside.

A bull in a china shop is one thing, but a bull standing in the middle of a freeway going the wrong way is another. :wink:

One thing -- this does show the extent to which SOI fanatics finds all of this threatening. A sure red flag that it is a cult. It also gives one the idea why so many ex-followers are afraid to come forward, even on this Rick Ross forum! Several have privately emailed me that they just want to move on with their lives or let the rest of us do the talking for them. I don't agree, but it's their choice. There are others who do not want to speak out of fear of hurting someone still inside of the cult.

Most people in a cult do not know they are in a cult. They only believe they are in a culture of spirituality in spite of all the signs to the contrary. Very few are cognizant of the materialistic and yes, evil intent behind this culture they have cultivated for years.

Websites like Cultreporter's threaten their (the followers) very ego and identity. If what Cara has been saying has any remote kernnel of truth, then each follower would have to face the very painful truth that they have built their whole life on a lie.

They are told "up" is down and false identity is real identity, and that real spirituality is not spirtuality. Their focus on the non-focus of the body becomes a hyper focus on the body. They are told the most precious things in life, like their young children or caring for the sick and elderly are "all nothing". They are told they can not experience God without guru, but accept a guru without God. There are numerous psychological terms to describe the imposed resultant pathologies.

The bottom line is that they can't stand in the light of the truth, so they attack the source of the light instead of the source of the darkness and filth in which they find themselves immersed. Like the scene in the Peter Sellers movie "The Magic Christian" they greedily accept the most disgusting things to grab the fake promises of Chris Butler. (from Wikepedia - "In the final scene of the movie, Guy Grand wanting to find out how far people can go for money, fills up a huge vat with urine, blood and animal excrement and sprinkles it avidly with paper money. In a choreographic way, a crowd of gents approaches the vat and after some indecision starts stepping in to grab the cash. Having forgotten all sense of disgust many even start taking dives in it.")

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: February 03, 2007 10:31AM

These websites do not explain why they take down anything, there is a clause that they reserve the right to take down any site at any time for any reason. They sent neither warning or explanation it was just taken down. The interesting thing about Xanga is the footprints as mentioned and you could see them - Australia, Hawaii, Poland, Phillipines - blank blogs set up by 'helen' from Sydney which is actually Margaret Doyle from the Gold Coast. I still have the emails that say that complaints by SOI took down the first free site that I had and the videos from YouTube. If I wrote about David Koresh no one would care, but because they have never heard of this Chris Butler they are not willing to take the chance that he is not just some innocent blue eyed boy teaching meditation. :roll:

I just can't believe that they think that taking down free sites is going to stop anything. Rick has been harrassed for years by Scientotlogy which has considerably more resources than SOI and it hasn't stopped him.

These people can make hundreds of complaints but they can't answer one question. Not one thing on that site was untrue - I have actually been sitting on info for months just to confirm it, although everyday I still get more people coming to me and wanting to help out, and I really appreciate that.

Right now I am going to take a brief vacation in the fresh air of the Gold Coast again, go to the beach and take some time to associate with some devotees, a week max. Then I will be back with a nice pro site on a free speech server (they have such a thing can you imagine :wink: ) and a cool domain name and promotion all over. As I am sitting here I can see an ad for yoga classes and I recognise the name of two cult members as the teachers. Lucky I am here. :D

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: February 03, 2007 01:18PM

I heard a joke once that for some reason always occurs to me when I speak to most devotees.

There was this guy who was totally into the devout life. He followed every word of the scripture, worshipped and prayed constantly, God was his whole life. He lived out on a farm so as not to be tempted by the lifestyles of less godly people with his two wives (for some reason when I heard it he had two wifes, sounds like he could be one of Siddha's followers :wink: ) and one day he saw that a flood was coming.
A man came to the door with a truck and said we are from disaster management services evacuating everyone. No thanks the guy said God will save us.
The water kept rising until they were up to their chests walking around in filthy water, still praying, making sure that the books of scripture and the deities were put up on high shelfs so that they would not be wading in rising tide and a man came by in a boat. What are you doing he yelled out I was trying to save my farm but it's a goner - why don't you come with me while you still can. Go away! Our guy called back - you faithless scum, God will save us.
But the water kept rising and they were forced to get up on the roof. They had lost everything and surely it couldn't be much longer now until they were engulfed by the still rising water. The husband led his wives in chanting the holy names.
After two days with no food and forced to stand on the roof holding their necks above the water a helicopter came past and the pilot said Wow I can't believe you folks are still out here, I'll throw you a rope. God will save us! the guy called back we don't need your rope.
And so they drowned and went up to heaven. I'm sorry to tell you this said one of the angels, but you have to go to hell for a lack of faith. What on earth do you mean our guy protested I followed scripture to the letter, I spent all of my days thinking of God and worshipping him and he couldn't even save us from that flood. It may be that you had a pious life said the angel - but he sent you a truck a boat and a helicopter, what more did you want?

By now I have heard it all about how a devotee should not be political, how we should not worry because Siddha will get his in the end - how many souls is he going to take to hell with him and how many people are going to never want to hear the names of Krishna ever again because of their horrific experiences with his cult? Looking after yourself is one thing, but looking after other people is another thing entirely. I am sorry that I am not a great devotee or a rich devotee, but I am not a scared devotee.

BTW check out one of my promo stickers for the new website coming real soon... www.xanga.com/scienceofidentity I have worked out that I can make one thousand in that size for $10. Now either they are going to have to follow me around taking them all down or start suing lamp posts and bus stations and everywhere else I go in a day, which is suprisingly quite far when I am doing something in particular :wink: I read about this website once in Australia for action against sexual abuse where all they did was put up stickers on the back door of public bathrooms and they got a million hits in the first week. If SOI thinks that they are clever for running American Hindus Against Defamation as simply as sending out emails they ain't seen nothing yet.

I would offer to let them call me but I gave them a blog and a PO Box and an e-mail address and a mobile number - what more do they want?

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: February 03, 2007 11:17PM

cultreporter
As Homer said "Dear Lord I give you these cookies - if you want me to eat them for you please give me absolutely no sign. (pauses) Ok done."

:lol: I think we all have a bit of Homer Simpson in us! :lol:

:?: Who, when offering food to Krishna, can honestly say that they were not just faking some piety and really just wanted some food to keep themselves alive??

:D

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: February 03, 2007 11:31PM

just-googling
cultreporter

:lol: I think we all have a bit of Homer Simpson in us! :lol:

:?: Who, when offering food to Krishna, can honestly say that they were not just faking some piety and really just wanted some food to keep themselves alive??

:D

Oh yeah man! When the mid-day offering of sweets came around, we brahmacharis would come running!!!!! Starving from our low protein diet and sweating all day, the honey recharged our brains and bodies. Of course we were made to feel guilty, so would often sneak into the kitchen for a handful of raisins!

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: February 04, 2007 12:31AM

Concerning SOWI. The Science of Warped Identiy. :lol:

I'd like to draw your attention to an intelligent discusion going on in another section of this forum about what happens to the brain in a cult.

[board.culteducation.com]
How do LGATs "Blow the Circuits" in the brain??

Jack Oskar Larm
And that's probably the biggest trap - being bullied in front of your peers. ... I'm sure there would still be a few individuals (regardless of intellectual or emotional integrity) who would lap it up like a hungry dog.....

Unfortunately, as the great and not-so-great literature/film of the world has shown us, breaking free of mass hysteria is reserved for the few 'exceptional' individuals who can see the messy hysteria for what it is. Fortunately, the strength of these few can assist others to go down the same path. Of course, it can happen in reverse, as it so often does...

Maggie
I agree about the belittling.. but if someone did it in an uncontrolled setting, you'd just naturally say "Screw You" and walk away.

I'm reading "The Sociopath Next Door" (from a recommendation on this forum) and the most enlightening is the section about how we naturally obey the person with "authority" -- how we will question ourselves before we question him/her.

They also talk about how ungodly acts are committed all in the name of "changing the world for good." Look at the Nazis.

I think a lot of it also has to do with the self-confidence of the forum leader and the confidence that he/she builds. Remember, "con man" is short for "confidence man." In order to con you, they have to gain your confidence and admiration.

skeptic

This is something I've been thinking about. Just how rearranged does the brain get? Does the implanted perspective really wear off over time? I wonder if some of it doesn't stick.

I know for myself, first I had to become [u:3fe49c3c85]aware[/u:3fe49c3c85] of the scam, then I began [u:3fe49c3c85]educating[/u:3fe49c3c85] myself, then make conscious attempts (still doing it) to UNDO/COUNTER the implanted crap. The self re-programming has been confusing, as I question what to undo/counter/reprogram.

It seems to me that once one's perspective has been radically altered, the "new view" colors the attempts to undo the new view. A catch-22.

How is it for people who never make it to the first step, i.e. awareness of the scam? Who never know what happened? How deep into the self do LGATS go?

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: February 04, 2007 10:39AM

[img:8f1f98c94e]http://x98.xanga.com/f3cd02f642231104110388/z73534841.jpg[/img:8f1f98c94e]

All the usual suspects hitting the link from here to look at it, blank blogs, Helen from Sydney :roll: They will be hitting that little report inappropriate content button :lol:

Needs a slight touch up and my new domain name branded across the bottom but altogether not bad (if I do say so) it would certainly capture my curiosity if I saw it around. It looks even better in an A4 or even half A4 size too on the test prints.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.