Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: May 27, 2007 01:27AM

Its pretty bad Rama, I managed to watch a few seconds of each reel, before I felt myself cringing away.

Those dance moves are really dubious, not to say, atrocious at the least.

I tried Rama, I managed about 4 seconds into each shot. Just couldn't make it further.

Before you get all angry and so, I hope you have people that can support you where you are, I just lost a very good friend to empty despair.

Keep your sense of humour Rama! I'm slumped over my keyboard right now but I know when I wake up in the morning I will keep on trucking, whatever. You do the same.

Options: ReplyQuote
Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: jograves ()
Date: May 27, 2007 01:53AM

That is the saddest thing I have ever read.

Tell me, "devotees"; does the Krishna in your heart tell you to reject your children at the whim of this callous and greedy sham-man?
Or does the krishna in your heart break over the choice?
Or do you even have one anymore?

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: the snail ()
Date: May 27, 2007 03:31AM

I have been reading this forum for over a year now. And apart from some scant info from VNN.org it was the first time i managed a hit on a google of siddha.

I stopped chanting and practising bhakti yoga in 1976.

I was initiated by ACB Swami in 1973. The very first ISKCON devotees
I met were Upendra das and Vegevan das. And thus my first exposure to the philosphy of the Bhagavad Gita and further Gaudiya Vaishnavism.
As a teenager searching for some meaning to life the philosophy gelled more and more, to the point where i decided to "join the temple".

And having that youthful neophyte zeal and fanaticism , i could justify many illlegal activities in the name of serving Krishna and the spiritual master. In fact it was a generally acceptable principle. "It will do the karmis good to steal their flowers for Krishna, to steal the wood for the Rathayatra carts etc etc "

In hindsight it was no different to the Jihad of Muslim suicide bombers, the motive blinds the act, and to the neopyte soul completely justifiable.
And being a fundamentalist Muslim, Christain, Jew, or follower of Siddhaswarupa you can be justified in doing anything in the name of God.
He's on your side and everyone else is wrong.

I was living in an ISKCON temple until Australia was invaded by the American push for book distribution at any cost, by any means, just get the words of Prabhupada into the hands of the karmis, spread the word, and as a big side benefit lots of dollars flowed in. But as we were being told by those higher up the ladder it was making Prabhupada happy, and that was the best service and therefore spiritual blessings and enlightenment we could achieve. I hated it. And "blooped" but came back after some personal changes

I had friends in New Zealand temple, which was being run by Tusta Krishna. And was getting information on things that were happening there and in Hawaii. I got copies of Goursunda's booklets , an Ontological Primer, and Krsnology ( which had been aproved by ACB). And then copies of Siddhaswarupa's lectures and chanting. As a result my disheartenment with ISKCON, led me to confidently leaving the temple and yet live a lifestyle which did not contradict the overall philosophy (along with many other simarly minded devotees) . However we were scorned whenever we visted the IsKCON temple to see the Dieties.

I ended up in NZ and got close to Tusta Krishna whom I held great respect for (and still do ) He was approachable funny , very sincere and had a great love for ACB and of course Siddha.

Siddha came to NZ a couple of times to give some lectures and have sankirtan. I never got to know him, I was not part of the elite, and therefore only saw him when in a public forum. He was (is) charismatic , and his air of unapproachablity and way with words commanded some sort of respect.

Anway i had a major spiritual crisis, nothing to do with anyone but myself,
and stopped chanting reading etc and escaped so to speak around 1976.
But stragely within my heart there has always remained a faith in Krsna.
I went to India for Lord Chaitanyas 500th anniversary.

Then the internet came along and i thought i wonder what Siddha is doing not see any thing or hearing since a lecture tour in Australia in about 1983/84. But to my surprise i could find out nothing, which i thought was weird . The movement of chanting Hare Krsna as led by Siddha had turned into a secret society.

So to come across this forum opened my eyes and from what has been said blown me away as to how things have changed.

I miss some of the members who have been driven away. I am amazed by Cultreporter's investigative prowess, I appreciate Zeligs balanced perspectives and revelations ( love Woody Allen, esp Zelig, and Manhattan i think, basically a story about why bad things happen to good people , and vis versa) and everyones bits of personal experience.

Finally i can only say that you willl rarely get anyone from SOI , from reading any of the forum, as they would be committing vaishnava aparada, offences against a pure devotee, and would be obliged to poke their eyes out with a stick.

And for Cultreporter's interest, Curly Dave blew bits of his body all over Grey Lyn in Auckland on Narasingha Dev's Appearance Day.

Just watched the wailana vids bad dance , bad voice, cringeworthy .

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: May 27, 2007 03:54AM

Sadly for sure it will be reported back to the man that Rama posted here and there will likely be repurcussions as there already has been.

The outside world is portrayed as such an evil place when within these people clearly have consciousness lower than animals - even a dog will fight to protect it's babies from a marauding wolf. They lie because they are ashamed - which means they know it is wrong, people who believe in what they are doing do not hide from criticism, and cover up what they do - even a cat has the decency to bury its shit and walk away from it they dont build it an altar.

Rama's experience is heartbreaking today - and this is heartbreaking from yesterday this whole philosophy is sick.

And like all the children, some as young as three years old, Laksamana Keyes was forbidden to talk or even touch her parents.

Where were your parents?

Laksamana Keyes: On the commune doing service, just completely enwrapped in their service, trying to be good devotees, trying to do everything right, trusting that we were learning how to be good devotees.

John Quinones: Could you hug them and...

Laksamana Keyes: No.

John Quinones: Could you complain to them?

Laksamana Keyes: No.

[www.culteducation.com]

If someone who was raised within SoI and had this garbage imposed on them all their lives can what a hoax it is why cant you? Are you going to abandon your children one day or put the Kool-Aid in your babies bottles because Chris says so? Do you think that your children are better off burning to death than running into the outside world? How far are you gonna go for beliefs that you are ashamed of and a guru that you cant defend? Sick.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: May 27, 2007 04:08AM

Why is it always the children who are so brave?
Why aren't the parents standing up to this man, in for no other reason than to protect the ones who have no choice?
(I know why, but I also know brainwashing can be overcome.)
A sane God would not put you here to fall in love and have children then tell you to turn around and desert them for "his representative" who can't even walk his own talk.
If JG is God's representative, then God is evil and insane.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: May 27, 2007 10:37PM

cultreporter
... If you were getting a letter from Guru telling you do not look at this website or you were put to work on Project Spam or it was a former friend of yours dedicated to exposure and you were being asked to try to manipulate them and help in the effort to shut them up? Do you think that you would be tempted to look at the site anyway?

Judging from the number of people looking at this thread,
I would guess, YES, a lot of them are reading this anyway
despite being told not to...

What, with such items as a father having sex
with his daughter...
sanyassis shacking up with oriental women...
the decadent multi-millionaire lifestyle...
etc...
makes for some juicy reading!
:wink:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: May 28, 2007 04:49AM

the snail
And for Cultreporter's interest, Curly Dave blew bits of his body all over Grey Lyn in Auckland on Narasingha Dev's Appearance Day.

I have been trying to chase this story for a while now getting it in little bits and pieces. I am told that the newspaper coverage referred to "Hare Krishnas" although it was a Siddha follower inspired to start blowing up abortion clinics. I was also told that there was a few successful attacks and that an accomplice was also blown up. Apparently the police also found guns which were not ilegal in NZ at the time. None of this is confirmed yet, although it helps to know that it happened on Narasingha's Appearance Day and by a process of logic I am assuming at the moment that it probably happened in 1974 when abortion became legal in NZ.
the snail

I have been trying to chase this story for a while now getting it in little bits and pieces. I am told that the newspaper coverage referred to "Hare Krishnas" although it was a Siddha follower inspired to start blowing up abortion clinics. I was also told that there was a few successful attacks and that an accomplice was also blown up. Apparently the police also found guns which were not ilegal in NZ at the time. None of this is confirmed yet, although it helps to know that it happened on Narasingha's Appearance Day and by a process of logic I am assuming at the moment that it probably happened in 1974 when abortion became legal in NZ.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: May 28, 2007 05:15AM

Whoops sorry, it's hard to hit ctrl+V just the once with these cloven hooves :twisted:

[img:6cee8428c9]http://x82.xanga.com/549d432761431125149451/z90616720.jpg[/img:6cee8428c9]

What if Gawd was one of us?....

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: May 28, 2007 06:15AM

:evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :twisted:

We are legion.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: the snail ()
Date: May 28, 2007 11:50AM

My memory does not serve me well as to what year it was that Curly was destined to exit this world in such a dramatic way, however to my knoweledge he was doing it on his own behest ( it was said that he enjoyed making bombs and blowing inert objects up) There was never a hint that he was encouraged to blow up abotion clinics or abbatoirs, from some higher source ( apart from something he felt justified in doing, as cow killing and abortion was against Vedic philosphy) His own Krishna Jihad.

The story of Tusta selling the Aukland temple seems a bit bizzare to me, as for one the ISKCON temple existed while I was in NZ. In fact I clearly recall going to visit ACB there with Tusta and a few others while ACB was on a lecture tour. At that time there was no suggestion that those devotees who were initiated by ACB but not living in the temple were followers or disciples of Siddha. There was animosity ,but a degree of tolerance. I remember being smilingly chastised by Hari Sauri for putting out my left hand when taking some Maha prasadam. Hari Sauri was ACB's personal assistant at the time. And I had got to know him quite well when I first came into contact with the Hare Krsna's

I think what has surprised me and found quite bewildering is the sectretive nature of SoI people or whatever they call themselves. Lord Chaitanya's mission was for the name of Krishna to be heard in every town and village. Yet it has only been through a forum which reveals the various hypocrical, dubious and nature of this orginisation that i discovered that they still existed after 30 years. I find this completely baffling, and contradicts the whole philosophy.

As George Harrison said " watch out now , beware , take care of soft shoe shufflers , who'll take you where you should not go"

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.