Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: May 31, 2007 07:49AM

rrmoderator
To who it may concern:

"Zelig" has been exposed as a fraud and an apologist for Chris Butler.

No one should regard his posts as either objective or accept them without question as factual.

Zelig is a proven fraud and liar, by his own admission.

FYI--this thread seems unusually prone to "Internet Trolls" attempting to subvert it through lies, false identities and pretenses.

Perhaps that means Mr. Butler and his associates have come to fear the freedom of expression possible through the Internet?

Otherwise, why would they spend so much time and effort trying to subvert it?

I don't get it...[/color:32280dc86e]

why all this anti-Zelig sentiment right now on this thread??? :?: :?: :?: [/color:32280dc86e]

[b:32280dc86e]He has had some excellent insight into the guru's personality and all his posts have been right on...[/b:32280dc86e]

what's going on here [/color:32280dc86e] :?: :?: :?:

:?: :?: :?:

Options: ReplyQuote
Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: MeanReds ()
Date: May 31, 2007 07:54AM

No Googling we can't just get along, ever heard of the word traitor?

Someone who betrays their own by treason or attempts to undermine their own allies. With hope that there will no longer be any distractions of this kind I have been waiting to post good deal of actual relevant info.

[img:ade173b4b5]http://www.mikegabbard.com/images/campaigntrail/01_gabb_riggs.jpg[/img:ade173b4b5]

[b:ade173b4b5]Rock Riggs[/b:ade173b4b5] writes to the Honolulu Star Bulletin regarding Gabbard's homosexual opposition:

Unable to compete in the free marketplace of ideas, the only thing they have left is violence, intimidation and name-calling. They are the real danger to democracy.

[starbulletin.com]

This letter which discusses Carol Gabbard's and Alliance fo Traditional Marriage signs being torn down although Mike Gabbard had run a two page smear ad claiming a conspiracy against him 5 day before a police report was made and any criminal investigation was underway.

It seems Rock Riggs (Letters, Oct. 7) has forgotten how members of the Alliance for Traditional Marriage and Values tore down signs during the same-sex marriage vote. He has forgotten the hatred and bigotry they professed during that hate-filled campaign.

Standing along the side of the road listening to so-called Christians drive by calling us "faggot" and "scum" was not pleasant. Christian sign-wavers did everything in their power to keep us from exercising our right to freedom of speech.

[b:ade173b4b5]Now Riggs and his friends know a little bit about what it feels like to be hated. Doesn't feel good, does it, Rock?[/b:ade173b4b5]

[starbulletin.com]

Rock Riggs is the [b:ade173b4b5]chief of staff for Senator Mike Gabbard[/b:ade173b4b5], R-Waikele to Kapolei

[www.hawaiireporter.com]

Rock Riggs writes for Down to Earth Natural Food Stores in Hawaii and is their public relations officer (This is a Science of Identity Foundation cult business):

"Kava continues to be one of our big sellers in our wellness department," said Rock Riggs, Down to Earth Natural Foods & Lifestyle spokesman. Down to Earth sells liquid kava extracts, tablets, capsules, tea and dried root pulp.

[starbulletin.com]

[www.downtoearth.org]
[www.downtoearth.org]
He is also the contact for Gabbards Hawaii Healthy Coalition:

Mike Gabbard's Hawaii Healthy Coalition (HHC)

Contact people:
Ali Riggs, Project Coordinator, (808) 778-4243, (email this person)
Rock Riggs, Member/ Volunteer, (808) 779-2680, (email this person)

Office fax number: (808) 682-2589

Address:
P.O. Box 75457
Kapolei, HI 96707

[b:ade173b4b5]Allison Riggs[/b:ade173b4b5] or Ali Riggs contirbuted $4000 to Mike Gabbard's senator campaign.

These two are members of a [b:ade173b4b5]destructive[/b:ade173b4b5] and secretive international religious cult headed by Chris Butler which is based in Hawaii - read this thread for more info. Senator Mike Gabbard (AKA Krishna Katha das) is a disciple of Chris Butler AKA Jagad Guru Siddhaswarupananda Paramahamsa and eats his toenail clippings and drinks his foot water as spiritually purify food.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: May 31, 2007 08:25AM

MeanReds
No Googling we can't just get along, ever heard of the word traitor?

[i:2bd63ac233]Traitor?[/size:2bd63ac233][/i:2bd63ac233]

Come again?

:?:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: May 31, 2007 08:46AM

[b:037e8402b6]Thanks Rick Ross[/b:037e8402b6]

[b:037e8402b6]Tim Anthony [/b:037e8402b6]and [b:037e8402b6]Anya Anthony[/b:037e8402b6] combined contribution to Mike Gabbard's Campaign was $3700.

Anya anthony is named on the Sunset Studios business registration which is the Studios for Ninjai Gang (a Science of Identity business which produces animation of a child violently beheads demons*) .

[hbe.ehawaii.gov]

*Demons is a favored term in the cult for people who do not worship the hindu God Krishna

[u:037e8402b6]Tusta's Xena Protest[/u:037e8402b6]

Tim Anthony signed the petition to ban Xena: Princess Warrior for their depiction of Krishna in the show titled "The Way".

[www.hindunet.org]

The Xena Protest was headed by Science of Identity's "Chaitanya Mission" (Phillipines, Germany and Polland) head Tusta Krishna das (disciple of Chris Butler) and American Hindus Against Defamation which was run by Butler follower Ajay Shah.

[b:037e8402b6]Immediately following Tim's protest on the above link is Donna Lay and Patricia J Compton.[/b:037e8402b6]

These two were the only Arizona contributors who together paid $4650 to the campaign.

Patricia Compton posted the following obituary for the Strickland's and Stoka (hindu name) Strickland is listed on Ninjai Gang registration:

STRICKLAND,STOKA MGR Oct 1, 2005

[ftp.rootsweb.com]

[b:037e8402b6]Barry Lay[/b:037e8402b6] relation to [b:037e8402b6]Donna Lay[/b:037e8402b6] runs Sunset Studios (Ninjai Gang) in Arizona.

Barry Lay requested the Sunset Studio files (more on him later):

[216.239.59.104]

Donna Lay Real Estate links

[realestate.yahoo.com]

Sedona Real Estate - [windermeresedona.homesandland.com]
[www.wrenaz.com]

[b:037e8402b6]Allison Hoen[/b:037e8402b6] $2805 For Mike (House Keeper) Kailua

Allison posted a link twice to The Little Ninjai
[flashmove.com]

Total: $11 155

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: May 31, 2007 08:56AM

Yes Googling "Zelig" is a traitor by pretending to be Cara's ally while at the same time going to great lengths to undermine her presence on this forum. Therefore: we can't all get along[/color:8e5fb1a4f9].

www.nonialoha.com

The Noni Connection business in Hawaii. Members of Science of Identity also own Noni farms, Heaing Noni and Heaven's Noni which is also sold at Down to Earth Natural Food Stores in Hawaii.

James Titcomb honolulu Fireman

Nimai (das) Titcomb

Chintamani (dasi) Titcomb

Children like Mike Gabbard have Hindu names. Teresa Noni Connection Vice President

James and Teresa are the couple at the front of the picture on the site. (Word of advise when you belong to a destructive religious cult and own a business that funds the organisation don't pot pictures of your children on the site)

Titcomb family paid over $8500 to Gabbard's Campaign

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: May 31, 2007 09:41AM

Here is the link to the complete list of names if anyone would like to look and see if they and recognise anyone from the cult. (Click on see all contributors to see them by state)

[www.campaignmoney.com]

[b:76aeef6576]Nervada[/b:76aeef6576] had two contributors to Mike Gabbard's campaign

Richard Bellord (Consultant) $4000

Sarah Bellord (home maker) $4000

Richard Bellord is the first husband of Chris Butler's wife Wai Lana whose son is also named Richard Bellord. Whether this is the father or the son we do not know.

Linda P. Harvery AKA Uddhava dasi (homemaker) $200 Ohio

Listed on the Science of Identity Foundation cult's registration and owns the Lotus Garden's Meditation Center in Sacramento discussed at length on this forum.

[hbe.ehawaii.gov]

Pam Taylor (Interior designer) $1000 Vermont - disciple of Chris Butler

Wife of Tad Taylor who runs SIF business Hawai Healthy homes. Also discussed over this forum.

www.healthy-homes.com

Tad Taylor's
Healthy Homes
L.L.C.
Hawaii Healthy Homes
L.L.C.
FANTASY FURNITURE

Directory

Call us or fax us at:
(802) 896-6891
or write us at:
494 Cobb Reed Road
Wardsboro, Vermont 05355

[www.healthy-homes.com]

Along with Richard Lowther mentioned on this thread who had a number of cult businesses he has worked with over the years on his site www.islandshots.com and Amanda Lowther who together paid $6000

The total so far is: $32855

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: May 31, 2007 10:18AM

Carol Lent $2625

Of Down to Earth Natural Food Stores (Science of Identity Business)

[www.suresave.com]

[b:14b0a8cfc1]Andy Smith[/b:14b0a8cfc1]

[img:14b0a8cfc1]http://www.hawaii.gov/gov/team/neighbor-island-liaisons/west-hawaii-liaison/asmith300.jpg[/img:14b0a8cfc1]

This is, Governor of Hawaii, Linda Lingle's West Hawaiian Laison.

He lists on his MySpace started this year his interests as being:

Love of God
Vegetarianism
The Absolute Truth
His wife Zara
www.myspace.com/andysmith808

A usual list of Science of Identity interests although he left out rampant homophobia. His contribution to the Gabbard campaign was $2000.

Here is a picture of him in an intimate moment with Mike and Carol Gabbard:
[www.hipcc.org]

He is first in the list of people vouching for Gabbard on his site:

"Mike knows Big Island issues. He’s a proven leader who gets things done.”
–Andy Smith, Big Island

[mikegabbard.com]

He is mentioned on Gabbard's Stand Up for America:
[www.standupforamerica.net]

As the liaison for East Hawai`i, Smith will oversee the Governor’s Office in Hilo, which provides state IDs and marriage licenses, as well as general information and assistance on state matters. He will start on February 24.
“Andy brings a great positive energy to this position,” Governor Lingle said. “He is in tune with the community and I know he will serve the people of East Hawai`i with a passion for addressing their concerns and a strong commitment to making life better for everyone.”
“I’m very honored the Governor has so much trust in me,” said Smith. “I love this community and I’m looking forward to serving the people. I feel I have a ‘can-do’ attitude, and that is a signature of Governor Lingle’s administration.”
Smith graduated from the University of Hawai`i at Hilo with a degree in sociology and played on the university’s basketball team. He worked for Hawai`i Baking Co. dba Holsum/Orowheat before accepting the Governor’s Liaison position.
Smith ran for the State House (District 3, Hilo, Kea`au, Mountain View) in the 2002 election. He currently coaches 11- and 12-year-olds in basketball and baseball. 2004

[www.hawaii.gov]

Andy resides in Kailua-Kona with his wife Zara.

[www.hawaii.gov]

[b:14b0a8cfc1]Chimin Muncie [/b:14b0a8cfc1]paid to Gabbard's campaign $4000

Filipino wife of well known Butler disciple Tusta Krishna das (David Muncie) President of Science of Identity's Chaitanya Mission Philippines branch.

[b:14b0a8cfc1]Devin bull[/b:14b0a8cfc1] (Mike Gabbard's campaign manager)

and wife [b:14b0a8cfc1]Kunti dasi Bull[/b:14b0a8cfc1]

contributed $8000

Devin Bull was also general manager for Science of Identity's online Vegetarian business planetveggie.com which has since been taken offline.

[findarticles.com]

Twisters by Da Bull
Devin and Kunti Bull
Hand cut, twisted and painted wind catchers.
devin@dabull.com
www.twisterz.com
www.icb-web.net/icb/directory2.htm

Kuilua devotee cult business.

Quote by Kunti Bull - homophobic, toenail-eating religious cult member

"The scariest thing about this legislation is that it is a steppingstone for furthering the gay cause," she said.

Kunti Bull, meanwhile, said there is "no real difference between murder motivated by hate and murder for any other reason."

Don't get "caught up in this politically correct nonsense," Bull warned.

[starbulletin.com]

Total now: $49 480

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: May 31, 2007 01:10PM

Devananda das (AKA James Mcguire) and Ronna Lynne Mcguire

Ronna Lynne Mcguire and Devananda das are name on the following link:

[www.hawaii-county.com]

Jim Mcguire and Ronna

[www.hawaii-county.com]

James F Mcquire owns the following Hawaiian business:

Lokahi Stone, LLC

[www.lokahistone.com]
[bia-hawaii.com]

Plus C.L McGuire all of Keaau Hawaii each paid Gabbard roughy $3000

Totalling $9206

Sub-total- $58686

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: May 31, 2007 01:21PM

[b:7bb902ccac]Florida[/b:7bb902ccac]

Benjamin Harrison Gabbard III (retired) $500

Mike gabbard's older brother

Jennifer Gabbard (prosecuter's office) $700

Chris Gabbard (Wilmar/Sales rep.) $250

Elsie Porter (retired) $4000

Carol Gabbard's Mother also funded thousands of dollars to Carol's BOE campaign which was a record amount in the history of Hawaii.

[starbulletin.com]

$4450

Info on Gabbard's family:

Born: no dates but in American Samoa, age 79

Died: 8 Dec 2002 in Leloaloa, American Samoa

Preceded by: Parents Robert and Barbara YANDALL, American Samoa; husband Benjamin H. GABBARD, American Samoa

Survived by: sons Benjamin H. GABBARD, Ft. Walton Beach, FL; Robert GABBARD, Columbia, SC; Michael GABBARD, Honolulu, HI; Glenn GABBARD, Boston, MA, Bill GABBARD, Washington, DC, and David GABBARD Leloaloa, American Samoa; daughters Caroline SINAVIANNA, Honolulu, HI and Barbara Ann GABBARD, Leloaloa; 22 grandchildren and 6 great-grandchildren

Services: Dec. 13 St. Joseph Catholic Church, Fagatogo, American Samoa

Other: Was one of 15 children; former resident of Ft. Walton Beach until 1976 when her husband retired and they moved to American Samoa; husband was a Senior Master Sgt. U.S. Air Force; active in her churches

[www.rootsweb.com]

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: May 31, 2007 09:14PM

That last amount should have been $5450.

Of course Carol and Mike Gabbard contributed a total of $4374

And their daughter Tulsi Tamayo Gabbard gave $2250 and there is a bit of a story behind that since she is supposedly a democrat which is how most of the Butler politicians start out only to republicize later.

Eduardo Tamayo Tulsi's husband gave $2000

Michael Harvey, son of disciple Linda Harvey, the proprietor of the Science of Identity business Healing Noni gave $4000

Chris Harvey gave $2000

Ad $21074 to the total

Mary Papish ($300)

Was posting on Brandon Raynor and Vaishnava News Network:

EUGENE, OREGON & SPRINGFIELD, OREGON
COMMUNITY TELEVISION OF LANE COUNTY
MARY PAPISH
JAGAD GURU SPEAKS
AIRS EVERY SUNDAY AT 6:00PM AND MONDAYS AT 6:00 AM
(NOTE:This shows features lectures by Jagad Guru Siddhasvarup Maharaj, an
early disciple of Srila Prabhupad, whose followers actually pioneered Krsna
Conscious TV broadcasts.)

[www.vnn.org]

Mary also posted a testimonial on Brandon Raynor's site (Chris Butler disciple):

"I am a 55 year old woman with a very tired and sore body. After receiving a two hour massage from Brandon I felt much more comfortable in my body. I slept better and didn’t have the nagging aching feeling in my back and neck that I used to have. I felt totally confident that Brandon knew how the body works and how to restore it to normal functioning. I was very impressed with his knowledge and ability. Brandon is the best massage therapist I have ever experienced in my entire life.
Sincerely Mary Papish, Kailua Hawaii"

[64.6.239.23]

Sudama das Ranson gave $2000 to the Mike gabbard campaign.

Lawrence J Olsen (Larry olsen) $3000

Larry Olsen ran for Lt. Governor in the 70s and John Moore (Jivan Krishna dasa) ran for governor in Chris Butler's party Independents for Godly Government.

[www.indiadivine.org]

Freeance Photography
[islandexposure.com]

Regan Hatch donated $3000 to the campaign.

He also worked for Down to Earth

Down to Earth Natural Foods
"We want to tell you haw happy we are to be sponsoring Tasty and Meatless! We are so glad that your show is on PRIME TIME! We are having customers coming in asking for specific products that have been featured on Tasty and Meatless. We have sold out of them more than once. Thank you again for bringing in new customers and for educating the public in general about healthy living! It has been such a pleasure working with Tasty and Meatless!" --- Regan Hatch, Marketing Director

[www.tastyandmeatless.com]

filed a complaint against a Gabbard opponent:

Regan Hatch vs. Friends of Pam Witty-Oakland: Regan Hatch filed a complaint against candidate Pam Witty-Oakland alleging a failure to report all expenditures. In particular, a web site hyper-link to her web page constituted a contribution to her campaign. Witty-Oakland agreed to amend her report with an additional nonmonetary contribution of $20.98 for a four-month period. Other allegations were deemed to be without merit and the complaint was dismissed.

[www.hawaii.gov]

subtotal = $29 374

Total so far = $88 060

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.