Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: zelig ()
Date: February 15, 2007 03:45AM

I found this in another area on the RR Forum. I couldn't help but see many parallels between SOI and the Rajneeshies. They had their Sheela and SOI has their Shreela! And she's running free too....

Rise and fall of rajneesh video

[youtube.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: February 15, 2007 08:44AM

It is all troubing, but...

I was also asked do my parents know about my blog. Yes they do but I would hardly need their permission when I am in my twenties.[/color:7ff497b795]

Sadly I am not suprised and have no trouble believing this. The children of SOI are so cut off from the world that I have met people my age and even older than me (27) that have exactly this outlook and "reasoning"

I have one more question - what are you going to think about Srila Prabhupad if/when you get chastised for daring to talk about him or what "you(?)" believe in?

I was in the cult just last year and we didn't even chant in our own house without making sure the curtains were closed to make sure the neighbours didn't see and the only time I ever saw "outsiders" in the house Bren denied to them having even heard of Krishna or his beloved Srila Prabhupad.

You all lack the courage of your convictions.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: emntk ()
Date: February 15, 2007 09:24AM

just-googling
This kind of anger appears to the common man to be

[b:fc37167d78]RIDICULOUS,

CHILDISH,

SELFISH,

IRRATIONAL[/b:fc37167d78]

and uncalled-for, as does the anger fits displayed by Chris Butler.

Any comments?

:?:

From the Garuda Purana which is a principle Purana in the age of Kali.

1.108.5. One should keep aloof from a brahmana foolishly puerile,..

How did the story of the Brahmana, Vaisya and the aloof cow turn out? Do you remember?

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: February 15, 2007 12:12PM

emntk
From the Garuda Purana which is a principle Purana in the age of Kali.

1.108.5. One should keep aloof from a brahmana foolishly puerile,..

How did the story of the Brahmana, Vaisya and the aloof cow turn out? Do you remember?

I think the lizard was stuck at the bottom of a well and got killed by Krishna - thus immediately being liberated from the material world! (I wonder if this is what happened to Jim Morrison?)

I wonder if [b:3906799b25]Krishna[/b:3906799b25] will rescue us from the hell that JG condemns us to!?!

:twisted:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: February 15, 2007 12:16PM

zelig
A few questions to ask ‘Living Force’ [www.xanga.com]
and all SOI CHILDREN:

1- Why can there only be one Pure Devotee at a time?
2- Why doesn’t Chris Butler make more pure devotees?
3- If pure devotees never fall down, how is it that one year Katyayani and Sudama were pure devotees and the next they were not?

Good questions, Zelig! These first three questions should definitely be ringing some [u:a0363b9669]alarm bells [/u:a0363b9669]and raising a lot of red flags[/color:a0363b9669]!

:?

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: February 15, 2007 12:49PM

Heh, heh :lol:
Really got me going there.... I am now doubting the veracity and authenticity of this Living Force blog. When they repeated obvious 'blasphemy' --- something a SOI person wouldn't do --- unless really young... The reason I asked if her parents knew is because they would discourage engaging in debate. Who knows....? If it is not a real blog, then at least it seems to represent SOI philosophy.

At any rate, one should always ask questions...

I am reading an interesting book called "American Gospel; God, the Founding Fathers, and the Making of a Nation" by Jon Meacham. It is all about the struggles of founding a country that has religious freedom, how religion can shape public life without controlling it, and how they created a nation in which belief in G0d is a matter of choice. They asked questions and through their great debates between complete separation of church and state vs the conservative ideas of institutionalizing religious morality -- came a nation in which Chris Butler is able to operate and not pay taxes! The irony of freedom... He hides behind the good intentions of the gentlemen inspired by the Enlightenment, while brushing them off as 'mental speculators'. If Chris Butler did get his wish to infiltrate American government, you can be assured that this country would look like a fundamentalist fascist state and not an environmentalist's utopia.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: February 15, 2007 12:53PM

just-googling
I think the lizard was stuck at the bottom of a well and got killed by Krishna - thus immediately being liberated from the material world! (I wonder if this is what happened to Jim Morrison)
:twisted:

Ah yes, the Lizard King! :lol: :lol: :lol:
'Break on thru to the other side!'

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: February 15, 2007 01:31PM

zelig
Heh, heh :lol:
Really got me going there.... I am now doubting the veracity and authenticity of this Living Force blog. When they repeated obvious 'blasphemy' --- something a SOI person wouldn't do --- unless really young... The reason I asked if her parents knew is because they would discourage engaging in debate. Who knows....? If it is not a real blog, then at least it seems to represent SOI philosophy.

You doubt the authenticity and veracity of everything and ultimately your contributions to this forum are the reason why so many of the people that actually want to see Science of Identity exposed decide to leave and don't post here anymore or got banned.

The best trolls are the ones where you don't know they are. You can go back over this thread and before the digging really started going you were saying there was nothing to find. Then you try to minimise everything that is found and brand everyone as trolls and information as false and run interference through the PM system.

Ash, Rama and myself are the only ones that have been here with our real names and while I know there are a lot of supportive people and those digging around themselves we are the opposition - and we always will be.

You had me going and everyone else going - I thought you were a really cool if private guy. I have a lot of friends that I dont know their name, but I am sick of it too. If you want this thread (and it is obvious that you do) go ahead and take it. The rest of the net is a zelig free zone and the ball is rolling on. [krishnafriends.com]

You are going to minimise and try to sabotage everything but it will not work. Game Over.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: emntk ()
Date: February 15, 2007 09:28PM

If SOI wanted to clear their reputation and state that anything said on this forum is untrue they are perfectly capable of that. If there was no attempting to convert followers and someone signed up to state that the organisation which has a multitude of businesses, whose reputation would be affected by such publically available information, is innocent of any wrong doing such as neglecting their children that would be perfectly acceptable with the rules of the forum. The eating toenails thing is not illegal so if people want to enjoy the excrement of someone else's foot you can do that.

There was but one real attempt to speak publically for the cult and I didn't see any denials of the information being presented here just the perception of the reasonable person or general society was criticised by Radha Krishna das. For example what the law would consider blackmailing a parent with regards to access to their own children if they do not follow the rules of The Science of Identity Foundation (as others have also made similar statements on this thread which were also not denied) is considered by the organisation to be an act of assistance to such a parent. So the only statement made by a Science of Identity Foundation member, from it's Australian sister organisaion The Australian School of Meditation, was that the laws of Australia with regard to a parents custody rights are not adhered to by this religious organisation.

The question of not sending a child to school, which is also an Australian law, and the statement that allegedly a police officer (who currently attends Australian School of Meditation's weekly public meditation gatherings) offers advice to other members on how to aviod legal action against parents who do not send their children to school was neither commented on nor denied. The statement that there are parents in the Science of Identity Foundation who fail to even provide home schooling was neither commented on nor denied. In fact none of the information on this thread was actually denied and very little of it even addressed. Anyone can add to this list of the many things that were not denied if you wish.

So if the Science of Identity Institute/Foundation or the Australian School of Meditation found the information on this thread to be misleading or untrue they are perfectly capable of coming forth and making their own statements. The World Vaisnava Association (WVA), which was specifically set up to provide press releases representing Vaisnavas worldwide who had been offended, defamed or religiously vilified, had Science of Identity Institute and Chaitanya Mission (another sister organisation to the SIF) members as representatives of their respective organisation involved in founding the WVA and had key roles in it's organisation and press statements. Sunil Khemaney who is the executive of Chris Butler's wife Wai Lana's international corporations and companies and has been the representative for Science of Identity Foundation in the Macdonald's lawsuit and has made public statements also representing the WVA. So Science of Identity is not only capable of speaking for themselves they are accustomed to making public statements.

The fact is that Science of Identity Foundation doesn't deny any information put forward on this thread and Cara and I and other members of this thread have attempted provide information that is as accurate as possible with the little resources that are available on the net. So there may have been some errors which could easily be cleared up, though the Science of Identity Foundation's lack of direct intervention in clearing up those errors has not been forthcoming. So we can safely assume that the bulk of the information available on this thread is accurate and irrefutable.

So I think we should let the organisation whose representatives are in the best position to provide evidence or information regarding the validity of this thread. But I think their silence and history of secretive behaviors and not being transparent inside the many branches of the Science of Identity is the best evidence of all.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: February 15, 2007 11:42PM

zelig
A few questions to ask ‘Living Force’ [www.xanga.com]
and all SOI CHILDREN:

19- Did he not name himself Jagad Guru?
20- Do you know what the word ‘narcissism’ is?

For those SOI children without a formal education:

[b:adbe021657]NARCISSISM[/b:adbe021657]:[/size:adbe021657] Tendency to self-worship, absorption in one's own personal perfections.

After reading his bio and seeing his full-page picture on just about every other page of his book "WHO ARE YOU?", I think this word definitely describes Chris Butler.

:x

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.