Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: Culthusiast ()
Date: February 15, 2022 10:24AM

Or Chris Butler said - sometimes you have to jump outbof the speeding train.

Nooo. Thats your karma. Do not jump. Just chant.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: February 15, 2022 10:30AM

It only works with Tiger you see. You meditate and Tiger is around. You do astanga yoga. Thats your karma the Tiger is here. Take beads and chant. What? Stop astanga? What about the tree? Yes climb the tree and chant...

Tibby says - clolimb the tree.
Tibby says - chant...

And what about yoga nidra???

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/15/2022 10:32AM by Culthusiast.

Date: February 15, 2022 10:54AM

Put your hand to the bag..
Put your bag on the head..
Put your your hands on the knees...
Put your knees on the head...

Tibby says...

And clap your hands..

Posted by: RUN_FOREST_RUN ()
Date: February 15, 2022 12:52PM

The overarching issue is that it's an insane philosophy that asks of its followers to pretend to be a Manjari. And if not that, it asks that you simply keep doing some repetitive activity like chanting, serving some guru or reading some texts in some abstract hope that "all will be revealed". All what will be revealed? What has been revealed to the average devotee after 40 years of rote behavior? Anything? Do you have control over your mind? Senses? Emotions etc?

The fact remains that it's only success is it's cult dynamic of communism: Everyone follows the guy, reads only the one book, and discusses and say only the one thing. Has this ever worked for anything in the history of humankind? Is this realistic? Is this sustainable? Is it functional? The answer is no. So what do you do next?

In my case I gave it up. Does that mean I do not believe or have any other ideas to replace it? I don't. I will be honest. But I am not going to exchange my ignorance or lack of a substantial answer to what a "spiritual life" should look like for what I am convinced is complete fantasy.

I will not say that some krishna persona never existed. I will say that most of what we know about this person is fiction. The rest is an amalgamation and perhaps some aspects, like being a king or something else may or may not be real. We know more about the real life of other ancient people than we do about the chaitanya saint. Either god has a lousey PR team or Alexander the Great was a real guy. Either god cares little about saving us or Plato figured more important a person to record and accurately portray. The texts of Chaitanya Charitamrita do not read as a biography. It reads like an opinion piece and work of fiction. Aside from such hodgepodge "records" we know little to nothing of the reality of this person and what he taught that was so different than any other bhakti traditions through history and other religions and cultures. So his only major unique contribution is the notion that you can become some cowheard maiden/swrvant of a goddess barely even mentioned in their own scriptures by virtue of chanting a mantra barely mentioned in any vaishnva text. I'm sorry I'm not too convinced.

On that note, as a general idea of religion, I have nothing against people praising a god by singing about the glories of such a being or finding a commonality and relation point in communing in such a way. It is what it is. All major world faiths have a version of such activities. Islam bows to mecca in praise of Allah 3 times a day, Christians say "hallowed be thy name" and gospel choirs sing in devoted praise of their lord. Certainly, we do not need yet another religion to emphasize the idea of giving the big man a shout-out for all the super stuff he's done.

If Prabhupada sincreley felt that anyone who is simply sincere in worshipping their own god will eventually come to "krishna", then there is little to no reason to start some silly cult of folks dressing in medieval indian clothing, shaving their head and romping around Tompkins square park singing prayers to Indian deities. But alas, Prabhupada did not feel that way at all. He felt that his specific god was the only one true god. Remind you of anything else? All religions say this. And their followers unequivocally believe it too. Yet they hypocritically go around saying that you can "chant any name of god you like and get the same fruit!". But alas, this was not what was taught by the chaitanya saint. And for a god, he made a very weak effort to spread the congregational chanting of the one true gods names anywhere beyond Orissa, Bengal and maybe Vraj.

One can say that the chaitanya saint was giving future devotees the opportunity to serve him by spreading the good word far and wide, but something tells me that this is also a big load of hooey. The cult of chaitanya barely lasted 100 years before it devolved, naturally, into a sahajiya free-for-all of grown babaji men dressing in saris and jerking off to bhajans. That's how "potent" and powerful the process, names and message was. Now, barely 50 years after Prabhupada died, it basically is going back in that general direction.

So what did the chaitanya saint give again? Casual singing of gods names? Or the "highest" gift of manjari bhava? Which one is the average devotee meant to focus on? At what time does a devotee know they are ready for the "real deal" of manjari bhava? Does their gurudev let them know? Is butler gonna call Jnana das and Acharya das this Sunday and "reveal" things to them? How is Acharya das going to go about his day once he finds out he is actually a 12 year old farm girl servant of radha names Padmasindhu manjari? Will he still go about preaching to the ignorant masses about "you are not the body"? Or will he lock himself in a little kutir in Brisban, I mean braj, and enter into the eternal pastimes?

I'm just curious. Curiously jogging by and picking up the pace.

Posted by: Truth wins ()
Date: February 15, 2022 07:33PM

When getting in touch with these devotees,I feel sick for a few days.
To see the passivty of these people and their obsession to ony dwell in peace and bliss.
They want you to just put all the damn abuse under the rug, to never look at any ugliness and just focus on that fake relationship with god.
One is just based on worship exchange and obdedience.
They think that this is the only side and only truth ever.
To just walk blindly and base your progress on how low and forgiving you are.
They relish so much in going low till they disappear, that they do not give one single damn about what Iskcon and SoI have done to the reputation of that same deity they adore.
Oh man, I think I truly prefer to be an angry, vengeful ass than to run away from the disturbing truths in my life. So that I can always walk in peace.
These people live in their own krishna bubble and they think that we must all take refuge in that bubble.
Even if a serial killer ends up sitting on that guru chair, we should all just passively accept it. As long as it brings you closer to god , who gives a damn.
How pathetic that they dare preach to me.
It is funny how they want you to just put all trauma under the rug and superficially worship god.
Apparently just putting trauma under the rug does not work. Apparently just chantng god’s name does not work.
If it did, they would not keep calling it a mental hospital. It has not cured their guru of narcissism, germaphobia, hypochondria…
But since they all live around that lunacy, they think it is all normal.
That noone should ever stand up for the horrible actions of fake gurus.
If you do, you are seen as a vigilante who is disturbing the eco system of that fake illusion they live in.
These people think that the only way one can be spiritually mature is to hold on to the names of krishna and close your eyes on all that is wrong.
Karma will take care of it all and who gives one single damn that our so called sisters or brothers are being abused.
They will never understand what it means to be lied to or cheated to this point.
Bowing down, shedding tears, giving money , time and energy to a false idol for so many years.
I can see in society too how people are trying to defend and hold on to a convenient lie. Humans are so afraid to have their bubble shattered that they would do anything to protect it.
It is really like the movie the matrix where they say that those who are plugged into the matrix will do anything to defend it.
The bhakti yoga followers think that no human has business standing up for justice. To look at the disgusting sides of cults and try to protect others from getting hurt.
If you do so, you are seen as an angry lunatic.
And they think that they know god so damn well just because they are obedient lap dogs.
Amazing how some live in a world of duality and refuse to look at the other side of the coin. I too like a good hallmark lala land setting.
As the new agers would think :living in high vibrations all the time.
We are lurking in the dark waters of bhakti yoga. Not a pretty picture for sure.
It is amazing how people think that one can uncover so much horror and not get angry.
I am happy to go deeper every day and stand in my truth. And so far it has meant to stand alone. Truth does not have many friends. But fake love does.
Truth will get you on a cross while lies will get you on high chairs. Be it politicians, gurus…
Satan is the father of all lies. And you know what they say. Satan is the god of this world.
Not saying that Satan exists per se but he represents the forces of evil.
Since everything is inverted in this reality, those who stand for the truth will be seen as an ennemy.
Devotees have been comfortably living with evil for decades and they feel so superior to all karmis out there.
These poor souls that have been protecting themsleves both from material and spiritual ugliness are up for a rude wake up call.
Sonner or later, all humans must have to look all the horrible truths.
Better be ready for it that to hide underneath the holy name blanket or some new age BS lala land.
The ultimate soul test imho is not to stand on the side of love but on the side of truth (especially the ugly ones).
Because let us be honest here. What has that love and peace attitude done for SoI?
What is the use of a peaceful, godly and happy man who needs to cover their crap all the time. What a pathetic fate.
In a demonic era where spiritual masters use devotees as slaves, I rather take on the role of vigilante than one who promotes and sustains such criminals.
I had given away the martyr mentality but now I realize something.
I will get crucified and hated for always standing on the side of truth.
Thankfully the positive side of getting crucified is the resurrection. Lol!

Date: February 15, 2022 08:03PM

Run Forest Run, all these philosphies and theories are programs.
People like to un on one program that will give them solace.
One gains nothing from reading the 1000 bhaktivedanta books if they are still in an illusion.
The religious programs offer a decent guidelines for humans to act in a more decent way. They cannot be dismissed for sure.
However all religious programs still want to keep followers in a state of semi fear and control.
One must be smart enough to steal the cheese without falling into the mouse trap.
And this is how I feel about the vedas too. There are very valuable teachings in it.
However falling into the cult aspect and worshipping some lunatic gurus and end up with many mental patients is a huge trap.
It is controlled opposition if we have to speak in conspiracy theory language.
We should all deal with our own mental trips and not make it a group practice.
Humans have a hard time not relying on one of the programs offered.
Be it jesus, allah, krishna, aliens, jehovah…
They need to buy something off the matrix menu rather than try and study this realm.
My life would be wonderdul if I was still in that krishna program as the world is crumbling.
Just go to kirtans and feel krishna is in control while the planet is collapsing.
It woud have been the ultimate protection.
As I see devotees go to their kirtans around the world and swim in bliss.
Maybe happiness is the extreme denial that bhakti yoga offers.
Everything comes with a price tag ultimatley. Do we buy a convenient lie or a painful truth. This is a very personal choice.
I let the Avatars joyfully roam in the Westworld and Truman show. Let peace and lies keep them secure under the weighted blanket of illusion.
When the house burns down, one is forced to get out and leave the blanky behind.
Sooner or later truth will be the painful fire that take down all these houses of card.
Till then let the devotees relish in the sweet bhakti yoga software.

Date: February 15, 2022 09:03PM

The level of spiritual mental illness SoI members suffer from is beyond repair.
So god will never encourage vigilantes to try and take down such rotten and corrupt institutions. Having his names dragged into the gutter. However he is fine with watching abuse and pedo gurus.
I have never seen such level of ignorance. And how they deliver those statements with absolute authority. They want to gaslight you to believe you are at fault.
At fault for caring about those who get abused.
This is what happens when you surrender your life, time, mind to the wrong people.
You become a coward by association.
It was all right for butler to get on a crusade against the homosexuals with his foot soldier gabbard aka krishna katha.
These actions were horrific right? Degrading society according to the pure devotee.
Giving aids to others is much more sinful than killing people on a soul level right? When you strip away others from their self respect to the point you make it acceptabel that their free labor is met with fines. Or have them wear a bag over their heads.
That kind of vigilante is pure and clean. But me exposing the filth of those who destroy souls is seen as an act of lunacy and revenge.
Let the righteous virtue signalinb cowards all exit my life and enjoy butler town.
Keep drinking the toenail and holy foot water infused krishna koolaids.
Roll the sleeves up to get the butler vaccines and get the parasite cleanses out.
Too bad they have no clue that the real parasites are not in the body but sitting on high chairs.
Thank you all for not making me feel so alone in seeing the real tragedy behind this madness.

Date: February 16, 2022 09:26PM

[www.facebook.com]

This is great. Banner / graphic for post and explanation.

"And that I will not forgive you until death." That this is what a marriage promise / vow sounds like.

It should be "and that I will not leave you until death."

The word "nie odpuszcze" instead "nie opuszcze" can mean "i won't let you go", it might mean "sex till death" or "i won't forgive you". No forgiveness. Or a priest - "I will not give absolution".

Such an intelligent person wrote this. Satva - "will not leave you" changed into double - rajas - "sex till death" and tamas - "will not forgive you".

Impressed...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/16/2022 09:43PM by Culthusiast.

Date: February 16, 2022 09:41PM

RUN_FOREST_RUN Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The overarching issue is that it's an insane
> philosophy that asks of its followers to pretend
> to be a Manjari. And if not that, it asks that you
> simply keep doing some repetitive activity like
> chanting, serving some guru or reading some texts
> in some abstract hope that "all will be revealed".
> All what will be revealed? What has been revealed
> to the average devotee after 40 years of rote
> behavior? Anything? Do you have control over your
> mind? Senses? Emotions etc?

Had some. More like in Nimbarka's line. And other one outside SIF. Glimpse of transcendence or schizophrenia some would say. But not manjari.

> I will not say that some krishna persona never
> existed. I will say that most of what we know
> about this person is fiction. The rest is an
> amalgamation and perhaps some aspects, like being
> a king or something else may or may not be real.
> We know more about the real life of other ancient
> people than we do about the chaitanya saint.
> Either god has a lousey PR team or Alexander the
> Great was a real guy. Either god cares little
> about saving us or Plato figured more important a
> person to record and accurately portray. The texts
> of Chaitanya Charitamrita do not read as a
> biography. It reads like an opinion piece and work
> of fiction. Aside from such hodgepodge "records"
> we know little to nothing of the reality of this
> person and what he taught that was so different
> than any other bhakti traditions through history
> and other religions and cultures. So his only
> major unique contribution is the notion that you
> can become some cowheard maiden/swrvant of a
> goddess barely even mentioned in their own
> scriptures by virtue of chanting a mantra barely
> mentioned in any vaishnva text. I'm sorry I'm not
> too convinced.

There are symptoms of many loanwords. Zoroastranism looks like a remake of Vedism, the Israeli hexagram is also translated in Vedic, the birth of Jesus is reminiscent of the birth of Krishna (killing children), Achilles hit in the foot, etc. Seriousness is desirable.

> On that note, as a general idea of religion, I
> have nothing against people praising a god by
> singing about the glories of such a being or
> finding a commonality and relation point in
> communing in such a way. It is what it is. All
> major world faiths have a version of such
> activities. Islam bows to mecca in praise of Allah
> 3 times a day, Christians say "hallowed be thy
> name" and gospel choirs sing in devoted praise of
> their lord. Certainly, we do not need yet another
> religion to emphasize the idea of giving the big
> man a shout-out for all the super stuff he's done.

Even in the Buddhist teachings it is mentioned that if other methods fail, one must chant the name of Buddha Amitabha who is also not the Absolute Truth ...

> How is Acharya das
> going to go about his day once he finds out he is
> actually a 12 year old farm girl servant of radha
> names Padmasindhu manjari? Will he still go about
> preaching to the ignorant masses about "you are
> not the body"? Or will he lock himself in a little
> kutir in Brisban, I mean braj, and enter into the
> eternal pastimes?
>
> I'm just curious. Curiously jogging by and picking
> up the pace.

If they are so attached to the idyllic, rural vision of the spiritual heaven, why on their path did they sell cows to an ordinary breeder or replace the calf for tractor parts? Perhaps a tractor will appear in their spiritual heaven ...

Truth wins Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The level of spiritual mental illness SoI members
> suffer from is beyond repair.

Let live and let die....

> And how
> they deliver those statements with absolute
> authority. They want to gaslight you to believe
> you are at fault.

Yes, it's very annoying. Especially when you know about the victims...

Date: February 17, 2022 09:22PM

Duality pushes us to the ultimate soul test. What is a greatest test than to recognize evil in those who are supposed to be the pure of the purest.
The moral codes of those who think abuse in spiritual setting is fine, must be questioned.
Iskcon and SoI are playing their role really in bringing evil unto the surface.
These souls have embraced corruption, slavery, fear, lies, secrecy…
But they will never be able to see it because everything is perfect and under control.
Mix masochism with cowardice and you get pretty much what the SoI followers (most of them)are all about.
And they seem to be fine with it. So basically Lord Chaitanya’s mission was successful at building a bunch of mindless doormats.
I have been there myself and I know how sweet that bubble is. It is like being high 24/7. And the addiction is worth getting tortured time to time.
These people would do anything to always stay in a state of happiness and inner peace.
Devotees are still a portion of the population who aim at not harming others and be respectful. They are not the worse of what society has to offer.
They just get you into their clan via classes and love bombing so that they can torture and abuse you within their own group.
They seem to hate devotees more than materialsits. Otherwise they would not treat each other like this.
There is no hope. Absolutely no hope to wake any of them up from their spell.
Maybe I will chose to expose the cult as a service to humanity but feeling sorry for the devotees who are in, is no longer a weight I will carry on my heart.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.