Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Date: June 17, 2020 04:24PM

> Rama- welcome back- you have been missed.

Hello everyone, I hope all is well, the cult is still fucking with my life, so I still fight.

I have been really busy working on my new comic strips for a long time, and I almost finished them and delivered them to Thrasher magazine.

Now I’m a new man, relaxing, skateboarding and enjoying life.

Lots of love from Rama, if you need me, send a PM.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: June 22, 2020 07:58PM

Rama- check your PM.
V

Posted by: hoax108 ()
Date: June 25, 2020 10:48PM

Hi All,

I haven't posted here in many years but I follow the thread from time to time to keep abreast of any news.

I still find myself often having thoughts/resentment with regards to this cult.

What really prompted me to post here was twofold: one, to offer thanks and support for the posters actively keeping this thread going, and, two, to offer some observations after having watched the Netflix documentary "Wild, Wild Country."

What struck me most was the incredulity expressed by Osho's lawyer (I cannot recall his name and it's not important) at how his guru could be treated so callously by the American authorities.

I am amazed at how a (seemingly intelligent) person can place such expectations on others.

Just because you see someone as "beautiful", why would you expect everyone to have the same experience or opinion?

This is the danger of these cults: the fanaticism. Something I witnessed often in the Butler cult and found quite appalling.

I consider myself of average intelligence,not erudite, not spiritually advanced, and yet even I have the understanding that any spiritual path or even mode of living that does not promote love and acceptance of others regardless of race, creed, religion, etc. as, to put it simply, suspect.

You can judge a tree by its fruits.

And Butler's fruits are rotten, imo.

Peace to you all!

Date: June 28, 2020 11:29PM

The cult in Canada:

[yogameditation.ca]

Posted by: IanKoviak ()
Date: July 25, 2020 09:39AM

hoax108, thank you for sharing this. It doesn't appear that this or any number of Science of identity sites and projects or even political Ambitions are intrinsically subversive in what they hope to offer the General Public. I think much of the nitty-gritty of what has been spoken of on this forum and in some other places is in respect to the cultish aspects involving Chris Butler and his obvious lack of any kind of spiritual or basic educational credentials fall attracting money-hungry and image concerned disciples. His own wife's videos are a testament to how bodily conscious she has been all of these years. So in the end we are left with a bunch of websites that are dictating that people abstractly chant a mantra that is 5000 years old and that they should by virtue of how old these mantras are, feel that they are somehow profoundly able to transform the human psyche and better The Human Condition (or "purify" a mind, etc). And while this may or may not be the case for some practitioners for some time (the notion and implied effect), much of it ends up being continued self-delusion that something is "working" and having some kind of a particular effect that is really not verifiable in any meaningful logical way. But if it works for them, Halle-fuckin-lujah! And Amen, namaste, haribol, and whatever other phrase makes you feel like you found the Holy Grail.

Re: Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: Dudley ()
Date: July 28, 2020 07:03PM

Exactly, Now he preaches pro abortion through his Presidential candidate. And the

followers blindly follow. Why because he is Gods representative

Date: August 06, 2020 12:01PM

Pro Abortion
Pro Choice...
Now, is that any way for a "real" Vaishnava to act/vote/believe/promote?

I smell a hypocrite. [more like a liar]

All the real Hindus who gave money to this so-called "Vaishnava", take note.
Do you really want all your hard earned $$$ to go to someone like that?

Tulsi/Butler Butler/Tulsi
mo' money, mo' money, mo' money
mo' power, mo' power, mo' power

Date: August 07, 2020 07:47AM

I thought he was anti-abortion (at one time).

We all know about his homophobia and his conspiracy theories regarding pedophiles (which may not be too far-fetched, unfortunately).

Tulsi's Dad, Krishna Katha Das, actually ran a website and campaign denouncing homosexuality. The good Catholic that he is, of course.

I know because I saw his website. I know about Fearless Leader's homophobia because I heard a few lectures that were brutal rants against gay culture.

But he is the confidential loving servant of Krishna, so wtf do we know?

Date: August 11, 2020 10:38PM

It's true, through Tulsi and his power ambitions he has asked of all his disciples to pretty much vote and support obviously anti-vaishnava rhetoric, principles, values and some. Funny how he came full circle to face his own hypocrisy and end up cornered, alone, wearing his 100% organic lycra face mask. Pity the fool and fools who stayed in his fold. Wasted life chasing his pipedreams.

Date: August 12, 2020 07:54AM

Interesting podcast documentary: [www.rte.ie]

Of course in the butler cult it would have been called The Deadly Clickers. Remember the damn clickers? Cause chanting on beads and using a beadbag would give away that we're Hare Krishnas... those sneaky butlerites.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/12/2020 07:55AM by IanKoviak.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.