Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: IanKoviak ()
Date: March 22, 2020 02:17PM

Don't forget to disinfect the conchshell after the puja prabhuji! Maybe we'll forgo sprinkling the deities bathwater on the congregates tonight after artik.

You know your guru's pure when he asks his devotees to wash his feet in isopropyl alcohol. The new hallmark of the Uttama adhikari.

Butler was right to ask his devotees to wear surgical masks around him. Sure, he was 30 years early in his predictions, but he got folks used to the inevitable. Its business as usual in butlerville. Surgical masks, gloves, tinfoil...

Hope everyone is safe, and I wish you all my best. Let me know if you need support. Were hunkering down and enjoying the blue Oregon spring. Lots of family time, forest walks, spring cleaning and book design...

Here's an old devotee joke: were all made in the image of the gods: brahma has four heads, we also have foreheads. Vishnu has 4 arms, we also have forearms.

And one for the road: Who has 16,108 wives but still has blue balls...? Goodnight everyone. May your days be filled with laughter and support. I heard yoga works... as well as yogurt.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: March 23, 2020 03:05PM

Ian--you are awesome !!

Date: March 25, 2020 08:43AM

Many people on various social media posts have asked for Tulsi Gabbard to refund their donations- for many reasons.
The only reaoson is to try and make amends to all the people she has deceived.

Tulsi Gabbard is now back in Oahi where Governor Ige has everyone on lockdown.
Hawaii is among the five worst for death rates from influenza and pneumonia. The state scored among the top five with the lowest share of at-risk and chronically ill, highest public health care spending per capita and lowest population without health insurance. Other metrics included life expectancy, poverty rate, hospital beds per capita, communication infrastructure and food insecurity.

No more kirtans for you cult guys,
And since you all "work" for Butler- high probability that you have no medical insurance either- ever.
and forget about the maha prasadam !!
if you thought the toenails were bad....

So it stands to reason, if people have lost employment, if the economics in this area has taken a severe nosedive, then absolutely DO NOT contribute anything to the Cult.
And for goodness sake- DO NOT contribute to a lost cause like Tulsi Gabbard.
The cult already has millions.
And they always have the courts to turn to with their numerous lawsuits- hey, its a great way to get money for nothing, right, Butler?

"Money for nothing and the chips for free"

"Now look at them karmis's that's the way you do it
You play the lecture on the cult TV
That ain't workin' that's the way you do it
Money for nothin' and your chips for free"

ps: I thought Garlic was forbidden because it was displeasing to Krishna???

Now we bring you back to the destruction of family and friends, courtesy of the Cult of Butler and Tulsi Gabbards ONLY raison d'être.

BRAINWASHED Tulsi Gabbard must denounce her EVIL GURU Chris Butler- TESTIMONIAL from Lalita Mann

Lalita's Testimony

Date: March 27, 2020 03:09AM

In recent days I have been reviewing the possible candidates for Biden's running mate / Vice President. He has it narrowed down to 10 ladies, since he already said he would like a female VP. Guess who's name is NOT on that list?
But in reviewing the list I noticed one thing I was not aware of.

In many of Tulsi Gabbard's political propaganda and fairy tales written by her few sycophants, it is constantly stated that she is a combat Vet.
Not true, by strict definition of the label.

One of the possible VP picks for Biden includes this courageous lady-

Senator Tammy Duckworth: Duckworth is someone who may see her stock rise as the VP vetting process goes along. Her personal story is incredible and compelling -- badly wounded in Iraq when the Blackhawk helicopter she was piloting was hit by a rocket-propelled grenade. Duckworth lost both legs and the full use of her right arm in the incident. She was elected to the House from Illinois in 2012 and the Senate in 2016 -- becoming the second Asian American woman in the Senate. All of that plus her Midwestern appeal makes her an appealing pick.

Got it? A real Combat Vet.

Female.

Mother.

Wife.

Asian roots, American Hero.

Senator Tammy Duckworth is an Iraq War Veteran, Purple Heart Recipient and former Assistant Secretary of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs who was among the first handful of Army women to fly combat missions during Operation Iraqi Freedom. Duckworth served in the Reserve Forces for 23 years before retiring at the rank of Lieutenant Colonel in 2014. She was elected to the U.S. Senate in 2016 after representing Illinois’s Eighth Congressional District in the U.S. House of Representatives for two terms.

She was the first female double amputee from the Iraq war. Despite her grievous injuries, she sought and obtained a medical waiver which allowed her to continue serving as a lieutenant colonel in the Illinois Army National Guard along with her husband, Major Bryan W. Bowlsbey, a signal officer and fellow Iraq War veteran. Both have since retired from the armed forces.

Duckworth is fluent in Thai and Indonesian. She attended college at the University of Hawaii and earned a Master of Arts in International Affairs from the George Washington University. Following graduation, Duckworth moved to Illinois and began pursuing a Ph.D. in Political Science at Northern Illinois University and later worked for Rotary International. To this day, the Senator volunteers at local food pantries and participates in community service projects in her free time.

Allegiance- United States

Branch/service- United States Army

Years of service- 1992–2014

Rank- US-O5 insignia.svg Lieutenant Colonel

Unit- Illinois Army National Guard
28th Infantry Division DUI.png 106th Aviation Regiment, 28th Infantry Division

Battles/wars- Iraq War (WIA)

Awards- Purple Heart ribbon.svg Purple Heart

Meritorious Service Medal ribbon.svg Meritorious Service Medal

Air Medal ribbon.png Air Medal

Army Commendation Medal ribbon.svg Army Commendation Medal with Oak leaf cluster

National Defense Service Medal ribbon.svg National Defense Service Medal

U.S. Army Reserve Components Achievement Medal ribbon.svg Army Reserve Components Achievement Medal with four Oak leaf clusters

Army Service Ribbon.svg Army Service Ribbon

Combat Action Badge.svg Combat Action Badge

Senior Army Aviator Badge.png Senior Army Aviator Badge

Order of the Crown of Thailand - 1st Class (Thailand) ribbon.svg Dame Grand Cross (First Class) of the Order of the Crown of Thailand

Now this, ladies and gentlemen, is a bonafide female Combat Veteran!

So many similarities with Tulsi Gabbard but worlds apart on their upbringing, intelligence, honesty, loyalty and achievements.
Even as we sit here, know that new placards are being designed- TULSI 2024.

NOT !

What does Tulsi Gabbard have?
Oh yea...a guy named Chris Butler.

Date: March 27, 2020 03:35AM

Yea- a guy named Chris Butler.

From under what rock did he crawl out of?

Take note of the comments underneath the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TesoqbI-FCc&t=198s

Comments:

Thuggee-
1 day ago
my phobia of germs just got triggered i would never drink any fluid that has touch a persons feet nor would i ever expect another to do the same with mine, it is a demeaning practice and unhygienic.

Silvo Dacoya-
1 day ago
The obsession with feet is incredible in these cults. Even the practice of drinking the charnamrita that bathes the stone/metal/wood deity is unhygienic and completely unnecessary. The idea of Maha Prshadam as some sort of cure-all in terms of spiritual advancement potency is completely based on blind fanatical behavior typical of cults (drink the cool-aid anyone?). I ate and drank this stuff as well as Jamuna water and Ganges water knowing full well the waters were filthy from factories and other pollution because I was fanatically convinced it would purify my "soul". It's a foolish practice and in the end many devotees get disintery and sick from these practices. Often in Hare Krishna temples charnamrita is left out all day and sipped by devotees as some sort of holy water as the milk and other ingredients get old and rotten as the day progresses—but everyone keeps drinking the stuff. All these things are nonsense hierarchical authority structures and rituals with no visible/tangible effect on people yet they blindly comply and do it for years and teach their kids it's "wonderful".
Show less

Tim-
1 day ago
amazing video you deserve more views

Mila Radisic
7 hours ago
Thank you again, dear Henri, each word you say in this video is true. For a short while I was a member of this movement being attracted by Bhagavad Gita, vegetarianism and ancient beautiful music. After so many years I am witnessing and hearing about suffering of naive people in this movement , mostly womens, who serve their gurus for many, many years and are left and even thrown out by their gurus with no means to support themselves. It is so sad. Thank you for exposing all this deceits and lies. As I already wrote, we, ex-members of this society have to come out from shadows and stand with you in your brave work.
Show less

Henry Doktorski-
1 day ago
Thank you, Henri Jolicoeur, for your review of my most-recent book, "Eleven Naked Emperors," and the related story of the "Holy Spit." I am happy that you found my book valuable, and if you don't mind, I'd like to provide a link or two for viewers who might want to read my book about the take-over of the Hare Krishna Movement. [henrydoktorski.com] and [www.amazon.com]. Namaste, my friend!

Date: March 27, 2020 11:10PM

Looks like gabbard already started squawking about special treatment for her friends..

[www.google.com]

Wonder who her "FRIENDS" are?

Millions are refused treatment. You have to meet the criteria of symptoms. Narcissism, megalomania and germophobia are not on the list.

Aloha and namaste prabhus.

Date: March 28, 2020 05:35AM

Well, being that the only people she affiliates with are cult members-per Butler's orders- its obvious that a cult member must be the person being referred to. We were trying to figure out who that might be.
Lives with his mother-in -law and has 5 kids.
Who does that sound like? Hmmm...

Is it possible that Butler has now contaminated all his devotees with his own paranoia?? There is a reason you have to meet certain criteria for those tests.
Its been 2 weeks now- so either this man has it or he doesn't- but is he an asymptomatic carrier and now his entire household has been infected?

Quote: Hawaii Congresswoman and 2020 Democratic hopeful Tulsi Gabbard claims her friend and three others have been denied coronavirus testing in her home state.
"My friend is sick, has had contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19. He's at Urgent Care Hawaii to get tested & was rejected, saying he doesn't meet the criteria. In the hour he's been there, three other sick people were turned away," Gabbard tweeted on Friday afternoon.

In her post, she tagged the social media accounts for the Hawaii government, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). She also ended the tweet by seemingly asking Hawaii Governor David Ige for an explanation, writing: "Gov. Ige??"

In a second tweet, she explained that her friend was allegedly turned away because he didn't have a fever, "even though he's been exposed and is sick and has traveled to identified countries." She added that he lives with his elderly mother-in-law and five children, who will at be "at risk if he's positive."

Newsweek has reached out to Gabbard's 2020 campaign for more information but has yet to receive a response." End quote.

Source above- Newsweek article posted by Ian.

Date: March 30, 2020 12:01AM

Hey Vox,

Love the Dire Straits remix.

Even other army vets find it sickening and distasteful how many times tulsi plays the combat vet card. She saw first hand a computer and desk. It's not to negate her service and complete lack of foresight at the same time. I love my country, but when 9/11 happened, I clearly saw going to war was not the answer. As did millions of other Americans. Not tulsi. She was still homophobic at the time. She flip flopped some views, changed her clothes and Viola! We should embrace a changed women. Not everyone was so easily taken. Especially those that knew her guru and cult family.

Butler is king of flip flopping as he poses as a teacher, a filmmaker, producer, political influencers and expert on homosexuality, education and science. To name a few. He's a real Jack off of all trades, masturbator of none. In his canned interview on the SIFyoga website he claims he was always better at teaching.

[sif.yoga]

"Everybody works and tries to serve in different ways, and my humble attempt to serve is as a teacher. I do not consider being a teacher superior to other occupations or that it somehow makes me better than other people who try to serve in some other way. But it is an occupation that comes naturally to me."

On what credentials and merit? A loooooong line of self made gurus petering out with 4 headed brahma?

That he never completed a formal education and quickly took to drugs, surging, and follower-making as soon as he could master a few mind-control tricks???

What gets my goat is the constant hiding behind so called love and devotion when anyone who has spent an hour with the guy knows he breeds fear, anger, stress, anxiety, paranoia and disgust. No wonder his devotees flock to the closest kirtan. It helps them decompress from the endless pressure of his presence in thier lives. The cognitive dissonance is astonishing.

Has SIF released a COVID 19 statement for its congregates? Or does their responsibility to its followers end at the donation box? I'm sure my comment here will trigger them to post a statement and some choice flowery words. Just as they paid a bundle in Google ads to cover up this forum that shows clearly how they function as a cult. No matter, you only have to wade through 4 or so distracting links at best to find article after article about thier cultishness.

I'm sure butler has erupted on at least 200 devotees by now about contaminating him with covid 19, and how thier top priority should be his care and service else meet Yamaraj and never frolick in cow heaven.

I can already see it. Tulsi Gabbard bulk ordering special test kits for him and his personal servants, wailana and her kids. I guarantee they are using gabbard to get special treatment.

Didn't those wai lana cassava chips test positive for cyanide on account of how cassava is processed? Incremental cyanide dosing will definitely blunt your critical thinking skills. Kind of vain that she is putting an image of her face on a chip bag. As if she's Paul Newman or someone recognizable. No one knows who she is. They should put butlers face on their. Call it "Butlers Maha Nibbles". Include a toenail of his in each bag to help purify humanity. I would not be surprised if they do some weird shit like offer every batch of chips on the alter to make prashadam out of it. I gotta stop giving them ideas...

The fact tulsi even squeaked about some "friend" of hers is cultish. A real news story verifies identities of people, not some hearsay BS. If a political figure is seeking special medical attention for friends to make a point, those people should be revealed as real people, not vague abstractions. They should be interviewed about what criteria they had and so forth. Not mentioning it points to butler and his personal service team or high level cult family for those of us who know how his intimate circle operates. As a reporter I would have liked to know who tulsi is referring to so I can reach them for comment. Otherwise it just looks like a political favor for her to get involved and even mention it. Millions are affected and sick and meet criteria. Here shes upset about a friend who does not meet criteria but she feels should be tested anyway. Sound like butler paranoia to you? Does to me. I have no symptoms and while my household may have had contact with assorted exposure points, I'm not gonna eat up valuable hospital space to get a preemptive check up. That's arrogant and reeks of special treatment. Stay home as usual butler. Help flatten the curve. Do something useful with your life instead of using people to stroke your percieved self importance.

Date: March 30, 2020 10:13AM

Very true, Ian. It is very typical of Butler to send his latest stooge to do the "dirty work".

Butler: Get me those tests kits I want them now! Test all my devotees- if positive, I want them banished- never mind the paper bags on the head - STICK THEM IN PLASTIC BODY BAGS!

Butler was always getting someone else to do things that he himself refused to do. It was all for him- not for the benefit of anyone else. The only exception was Wai Lana.
Both of those wack-jobs would send Prema Dasi to a doctor on the mainland. They would fly her over from Hawaii and she would make an appointment using a fake name. She would pretend to be sick with whatever symptoms Butler or Wai Lana had at any given time. Prescriptions were given and taken to local drug stores. She would be flown back and that's how Butler & Co got their meds.

Oh, and of course, ol' bad boy Siddha Bellord, when he got his VENEREAL DISEASE- shh no one was supposed to talk about it- he got his penicillan, didn't he?
Meanwhile the kids like Rama were not allowed their meds.
Who knows how many other children were denied medical care & medications - ON ORDERS OF BUTLER??
Makes me sick to my stomach, When I think about all the children who suffered under this freak's despotic rule,

Date: March 31, 2020 01:00AM

That is some fucking god-awful crooked ass shit. And I always remember how vile Butler was towards Prema dasi. He would ridicule her in front of everybody. I remember him once telling everybody that she sees all men as cocks with wedding rings on them. These types of lecturers and transcripts were constantly being circulated and the kids sat through it all thinking that gods great representative was saying something amazing.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.