TROLLS & TULSI GABBARD WIKILEAKS & THE TARNISHED STAR
Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: October 23, 2016 07:37PM

TROLLS & TULSI GABBARD WIKILEAKS & THE TARNISHED STAR

Given the many revelations coming out of Wikileaks and how the Democratic Party* specifically operates and given how Chris Butler runs his show; it would not surprise me to discover that Angela Kaahue is a troll, a plant, a purposed foil.

The pathetic Kaahue lawsuit is so ridiculous, so inane, as to appear a giant distraction. Mr Butler is a master of creating straw men. He loves to play these knds of games. He has run them on this forum. He could easily have been behind Angela all along, as much as he was behind (allegedly) Inoyue's hairdresser. I am serious. I thought her candidacy was questionable and this astoundingly stupid lawsuit with no chance of winning confirms (almost) my suspicions.

If you read a few batches of Wikileaks and watch the Project Veritas videos, you'll understand that this conclusion is not so far fetched or impossible.

The Kaahue lawsuit is perfectly poised to both distract from recent Tulsi DNC controversies and to silence all talk about her connection to the Butler cult.

Tulsi's achilles heel and weakness is her formidable ties to the Butler cult. The lawsuit will make Tulsi the underdog, the attacked woman. It will underscore her "freedom of religion" argument used by every other destructive cult on earth.

Remember the speech Tulsi made at the liberal, humaninst, atheist venue that dharmabum protested about to the organizers? I don't remember the name, but I remember her speech. It was a boring drone about freedom of religion and anti-sectarianism, along with supporting the freedom to be an atheist. (Most of the audience was not listening.) To what purpose? Her speech reiterated givens protected by law. It was just another place to campaign, get name recognition, and pre-emptively lay out her defense against any cult exposure.

Back to Wikileaks. And yes, I have actually read quite a bit. You can find a few things about Tulsi there. More on that later. Believe what the alt media is saying. It's all there. The level of lies, spin, and collusion is beyond my imagining. Butler loves this kind of system and fits in hand to glove. (*P.S. - The RNC would do the same).

It explains a lot of Tulsi's rapid rise and possible fall in the Democratic Party. Guru Butler being a son of super leftist progressives also made Tulsi initially immune from criticism with the DNC. "Hey, if her guru is on board with our policies and has a contingency of voters, who cares?" It's all about winning and power. But you'll have to do your own research. A lot can happen in the following years.

I found Tulsi Gabbard mentioned in both the Podesta and DNC leaks. Most of the stuff we already know and has been reported here. But the following email was of special interest. Make your own conclusions. I don't think old Wolfy Blitzkreig will be petting her on his CNN show any time soon.

TULSI GABBARD WIKILEAKS

Sent: Monday, February 29, 2016 3:13 PM
To: Tulsi Gabbard (tulsi.gabbard@gmail.com<mailto:tulsi.gabbard@gmail.com>)
Cc: Michael Kives

Subject: Disappointed

Representative Gabbard, We were very disappointed to hear that you would resign your position with the DNC so you could endorse Bernie Sanders, a man who has never been a Democrat before. When we met over dinner a couple of years ago I was so impressed by your intellect, your passion, and commitment to getting things done on behalf of the American people. For you to endorse a man who has spent almost 40 years in public office with very few accomplishments, doesn't fall in line with what we previously thought of you. Hillary Clinton will be our party's nominee and you standing on ceremony to support the sinking Bernie Sanders ship is disrespectful to Hillary Clinton. A woman who has spent the vast majority of her life in public service and working on behalf of women, families, and the underserved. You have called both myself and Michael Kives before about helping your campaign raise money, we no longer trust your judgement so will not be raising money for your campaign.

Darnell Strom & Michael Kives

I recommend reading batches of [wikileaks.org] as an exercise in enlightenment. Make sure you have a barf bag and someone to talk to afterwards.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: TROLLS & TULSI GABBARD WIKILEAKS & THE TARNISHED STAR
Date: October 24, 2016 01:49PM

Vera is correct- the lawsuit by Angela is most absurd.
Will it be heard or thrown out of court?
Who knows.

Does anyone have a leg to stand on, with all these lawsutis & counter-lawsuits?
Given the political morass we swim in nowadays, again who knows.

Botton line, its a mess.

As for Wikileaks, now that is a tasty morsel to bite into.
But you will need a dunpster afterwards; the barf bag isn’t going to cut it.

And for dessert, have yourself a healthy serving of Snowden.

There is one thing I think most of us here on the Cult Forum want to see, and that is justice for Sri and closure for the Shim Family.

Its been nearly 10 months, yet there has been
nothing forthcoming from the HPD.

Just how far does Butler’s tentacles stretch?

Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: October 24, 2016 09:25PM

So, what do we have here?

One law for the rich and one law for the poor?

Sounds like India.

In India the police and the prosecutors cannot be bought.

But, they can be rented.

All one needs in India is money and the right political connections,

So, what is happening in Hawaii, and in its Second District, eh?

Have these become India?

Re: The Science Of Identity Cult Is Responsible For Sri Shim's Death
Date: October 28, 2016 11:04AM

Corboy-
No not India, although Modi might like that.

Instead, its Butler’s little fiefdom.
After 2 generations of loyal devbots/slaves,
Butler now owns a Senator, a Congresswoman,
some news media types etc. Do you think he “owns" some cops as well?

That is a good question- just what IS happening in the
Second District of Hawaii?

Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: October 28, 2016 09:45PM

As yet there is no evidence that Butler "owns some cops as well".

But -- here is a suggestion:

Well, let us ask the Governor of Hawaii.

If that is not enough, ask the Federal government.

Do what was done in the recalcitrant Southern USA during the Civil Rights era.

Get help from the FBI.

Convene a grand jury.

A man is dead.

He and his family deserve better.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/28/2016 09:46PM by corboy.

Glen Wills "Herc", Macca "Makunda" Wills, Sita Wills and Jivi Gabriel (Wills)
Date: October 29, 2016 01:29AM

Here is a little public post I just made on my Facebook to some cult donkeys near to my heart:

A message to Glen Wills "Herc", Macca Wills, Sita Wills and Jivi Gabriel - Wills

Glenn Wills-Herc I think if you haven't spoken a word to me since this article came out, that's ignoring me. That's treating me like a sub human piece of scum.

We spent the previous year before that article reconnecting on Facebook and I've known you and your family my whole life yet this article comes out in NZ papers and I never hear from you or anyone in your family again.

Part 1: [i.stuff.co.nz]

Part 2: [i.stuff.co.nz]

All that really means is you support the cult of Siddhaswarupananda, you are complicit in raising us kids in a drug trafficking secretive and completely insane cult that abuses its members.

I watched my mother receive constant abuse from Chris Butler, she raised me without asthma medication for years on his orders, as I suffered days in end for no reason.

Your own daughter Jivi Gabriel is a high ranking cult member, she makes her kids worship Chris Butler and you are cool as fuck with that.

All of this I do not care about, but the bottom line is that you, Sita and Macca all had pretty significant bonds with me, and especially since we all spent a lot of time reconnecting right before the 3 of you cut me out just like all the cult members.

You are all free to do this, but you are being used as an instrument of the cult to further punish me in being part of my excommunication and all three of you have done your part to help destroy me.

It might sound dramatic, but the cult you helped raised us all in has systems of excommunication to threaten and control us kids who were born in but do not follow along. You guys absolutely jumped at the chance to conduct yourselves exactly as all the cult members did in relation to me. You guys looked down on me in silence, not even with the human decency to tell me directly what the problem is.

If you had said anything like "sorry man, I do not agree with this" or "I am in a very awkward position as a friend of yours and your mother's, I gotta take you off my list"

Any of that would have meant a lot, but the bottom line is you guys are cowards and you are keeping yourselves out of any turbulence as you are surrounded by these cult members as friends and family.

I know that you, Sita and Macca don't chant but you all just earned yourselves honorary Chris Butler Cult badges of honor.

Maybe he will send you guys a family pack of fresh Maha toenails.

I really want to add an article to my blog about the Wills Family Cult Donkeys and the absolute shit show down in Twizel, how you fuck heads dissed me and how the whole ugly mess ties straight back to the death of Sri Shim by your (more or less) son in law Sai Hansen and how the death of Sri Shim is actually going to be the ruin of this sick fucking cult after all.

Cheers Herc you fake cunt, I sure would love to see you and Macca in person and tell you what scum you are to your faces, but we'll cross that bridge when we reach it.

Hi Jivi! How's it going? I heard you are doing so well in the Chris Butler cult that he put you in charge of running my Mum's own bed and breakfast while for some reason he has my 60 year old mum cleaning rooms up the road at mount cook for money while you run her business. That's really cool!

I think my Mum deserves some nice degrading manual labor after all the sacrifices she has made for your lord and master Chris Siddhaswarupananda Butler. Is it at all possible that Chris "Petty Bitch" Butler is trying to punish Robyn Ranson for the actions of her evil son? Absolutely, that is how Chris Petty Bitch Butler rolls, just ask any ex cult member.

So Jivi, I know you make your kids worship this cult leader on a yoga ball, but do you feed them the holy communion of his disgusting fucking toenail clippings, you fucking freak?

You should be fucking ashamed of yourself for feeding your children to this cult, but your dad fed you into it and my Mum raised you as her own cult daughter for the past 20 years, so I guess the blame is shared.

Cheers to my mum Robyn Ranson for being a loyal toenail chomping brainwashed cult member, disowning me in 2006 for speaking out against the cult, blocking me from attending my own father's funeral in 2008 and doing her absolute best to turn anyone she can against me.

I leave you all with a parting shot of their God almighty, Chris Butler the insane cult leader in the very house my Mum owns on his behalf that Jivi now runs.

[www.google.com]

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Glen Wills "Herc", Macca "Makunda" Wills, Sita Wills and Jivi Gabriel (Wills)
Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: October 31, 2016 03:19PM

Rama,
Sent you a PM.

progress
Posted by: AC4711 ()
Date: November 03, 2016 01:29AM

Fascinating,
I have not been on this site for a bit and I am very pleased to see the progress. I feel for Henry, he put in the good fight. He worked on helping others to be free from Mental Slavery. All in all I think he made the biggest open dent into what is going on with this Cult. I am proud of him as I understand his heart and at the end of the day he pulled an Arjuna... went in front of the 2 armies .. and did not want to fight. I get that .. but I think he should have listened to the Krishna in his heart not the false devotees of Krsna who threatened him (“If you fail to achieve your goal, change the strategy not the goal” - actual Krishna quote).
Some of the Devotees of Krsna have forgotten to ... "feel lower than a straw on the street (not all hopped up on their political and "cool status" of being exclusive). Devoid of all sense of false prestige ( sue happy ) and ready to offer all respects to anyone ( never degrade or create some false sense of danger to others weather it be physical threats , which occur, or financial threats... yea you won't be going to Krishan Loka any time soon)
but I guess they don't read the books any more.. they must have put the Gita down along ago.
Rama ( tips hat) you sir continue to be a stalwart and ad some much needed levity to this serious subject, the brain washing continues every day as more and more children of this cult are being raised to worship this strange little man Mr. Butler.
keep up the good work everyone.
AC-

Nanda Ormond gloats about his childhood in a drug trafficking cult.
Date: November 15, 2016 06:28PM

Nanda Ormond, the life long cult member who worships cult leader Chris Butler along with his entire family has a great article on his website where he gloats about the fact that he was raised in a cult with two international drug traffickers.

Well, we know now those two blokes are convicted drug traffickers Patrick Bowler and Gregory Timewell.

" The following two stories were published in Damaged Goods Magazine.

NAMBASSA

For some time between 1992-1994, my family and I looked after the property which provides access to Homunga Bay, in the Golden Valley. We had a big house on a little plateau that overlooked the bay, a big, old, red truck we called " big red ", and eventually 9 pet cows; we only intended having two but those girls were horny. My parents managed the property for the owner, a good friend of theirs who may or may not have been an international drug baron, who was always overseas and had little time for his lifestyle block. I had there my first and last experiences of: fresh cows milk, unnervingly thick and warm from the teat, firing an AK47 ( it belonged to another friend, who by coincidence was at the time, something of a drug runner himself ), electric fence shocks, and being lost in the bush. It was a good place to be a kid. My mother and father are deeply spiritual people, and at some point we hosted a small retreat for spiritual learning in the lower paddock, which lasted more than a week. Down there were all of our friends with their tents, chanting, learning yoga, riding cows, playing flashlight. It was a great time for us but it wasn't the first time those fields had felt the tread of spiritually minded souls. Around 15 years earlier, Golden Valley had played host to a series of the greatest alternative lifestyle festivals New Zealand has ever seen, Nambassa"

[famousandcool.com]

I was at that place in those days, I was even at the retreats they had up there that Nanda describes.

Very nice to know that Robyn Ranson, George Ormond, Glen "Herc" Wills, Janice Jan Ormond and the other cult parents were happily raising us kids around a bunch of drug traffickers.

A classic little tale, Nandies might get in trouble with Chris Butler for this, too. Naughty Nandies!

Nanda Ormond Pedophile, sexual attraction to children admitted in his blog.
Date: November 16, 2016 03:56AM

Here is another gem from Nanda Ormond's website, worked up into a new blog post.

[ramaransonvsthecult.wordpress.com]

Nanda Ormond: Cult Member And Sketchy Pedophile

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.