What they really believe about democracy
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: April 15, 2016 06:27AM

Here is a crisp, user friendly quotation from Chris Butler's own guru,
Srila Prabhupada -- the guy who taught Butler the guru business.

What Butler's teacher, Srila had to say about democracy.

[www.google.com]

[harekrishnarevolution.wordpress.com]

(Corboy: Prabhupada accumulated tax exempt wealth thanks to democracies. He n benefited from democracies which allowed him
entry visas, residence visas, protected him while there and granted him something that Prabhupada would not permit in an ideal 'Vedic' kingdom -- free speech
which dissents from the values of the society granting him not just safety but hospitality.)

What is the value of this democracy? All fools and rascals!

By His Divine Grace A. C. Bhaktived?nta Swami Prabhup?da

hiranyakasipu-prahlad

The king’s duty is, as representative of Krishna, to make every citizen Krishna conscious. Then he is doing nice duty. And because the monarchs did not do so – therefore now monarchy is abolished everywhere. So again the monarchs, where there is monarchy, little, at least show of monarchy, just like here in England there is, actually if the monarch becomes Krishna conscious, actually becomes representative of Krishna, then the whole face of the kingdom will change. That is required.

Our Krishna consciousness movement is for that purpose. We don’t very much like this so-called democracy. What is the value of this democracy? All fools and rascals! They vote for another fool and rascal, and he becomes prime minister, or this or that. Just like in so many cases. That is not good for the people. We are not for this so-called democracy because they are not trained. If the king is trained… That was the system of monarchy. Just like Yudhisthira Maharaja or Arjuna or anyone. All the kings. were called r?jarshi.

Raja, king means, he is not only king. He is a great rishi, saintly person, just like Maharaja Yudhisthira or Arjuna. They’re saintly persons. They are not ordinary, like this drunkard king, that “I have got so much money. Let me drink and let there be dancing of the prostitute.” Not like that. They were rishi. Although they were king, they were rishis. That kind of king wanted, r?jarshi.

Then people will be happy.

In Bengali there is a proverb, r?j?ra p?pe r?ja nasta grhin? doshe grhastha bhrashta (?). In grhastha life, in household life, if the wife if the wife is not good, then nobody will be happy in that home. Similarly, in a kingdom, if the king is impious, then everyone will suffer. This is the problem.

[London July 24, 1973 Bg. 1.31]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Date: April 16, 2016 06:32AM

I am in contact with an ex member of the Chris Butler cult who was never told that Wai Lana and Chris Butler are married while they were in the group.

That fact is obscured from the newer cult members, this person joined on their own as an adult, recruited by a remote outpost of the cult in a foreign country. This person was heavily indoctrinated into Chris Butler worship by the cult members and their operation in the country of origin.

This person was shipped out to Kailua and agreed to work completely for free for all of Chris Butler's top businesses and projects. Everyone works for free or is booted out, they believe it is a great honor to be allowed to work directly for Chris Butler. These types of workers not only work completely for free, they are all forced to sign non disclosure agreements and are essentially indentured servants under multiple contracts and NDA's that they must sign, and are pressured to sign these on the spot without reading them.

The rules of the Krishna religion say that the guru should become a dedicated guru at some point in his life, renouncing his marriage and his worldly possessions, leading a simple life dedicated to teaching and preaching.

This is what my friend ex member wrote in regards to figuring out that Chris Butler was married to Wai Lana

Yes, they don't tell anyone, you have to figure it out on your own. Once you get deeper into the group, and are given more "service" (unpaid work for the various money-making projects) then you eventually gather enough info to deduce their relationship. So, once you figure it out, you are so deeply involved and committed that they can be sure you will just accept it without too much questioning. When I figured it out, I was a bit surprised, and asked why he was married. I got chastised for asking, and was harshly told that he can do whatever he wants, he has a reason for everything he does, and not to doubt his decisions. Now I realize how bogus it all is, from being told that reasoning to the fact that he asked her first husband, Syamasundar das from England to divorce her so that he could marry her.

Date: April 16, 2016 09:06AM

Obviously the ex member is referring to Richard Bellord as "Shyamasundar Das" but I think they got his name wrong. Though I was unaware of Richard Bellord's Krishna name, I left it in.

They mean Richard Bellord, Wai Lana's British husband.

Shyamasundar Das is Sunil Khemaney as far as I am aware. Anyone know Richard Bellord SR's initiated name?

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: April 17, 2016 01:44AM

Wai lana as been describe as agressive when she first came to Butler
she did not want to associate with anyone but Butler ...had eyes only for him
she went after him big time ....and she got him
she did not care about her ex one bit ...and her kids where still young
Very smart that Wai lana ...she became a TV yoga star
became a millionaire in her own right selling all kinds of stuff on line
and manage to be worship as a divine consort of Butler ...

Goddess or evil manipulator ...One must wonder ?

Date: April 17, 2016 02:57AM

Wai Lana may best be described as an unintelligible cult hag.
Maybe you could also call her the puppet master and mind control handler of Chris Butler, as Chris Butler really flew off the Gaudiya Vaishnava rails when he married her.

As soon as he married her it was all about big money, big mansions, private jets, paranoia and insanity like some dumb disciples slacking off on the other side of the world meant that little Chris Butler would suffer some earth shaking illness, blaming it on the slack discipline of his disciples.

I wonder if Wai Lana is the one who turned Chris Butler into this mentally ill cult leader.

Posted by: IanKoviak ()
Date: April 17, 2016 05:35AM

Yoko Ono

Date: April 17, 2016 11:01AM

Lets not compare Wai Lana to Yoko ONO ...
I knew Yoko Ono ...I lived on John and Yoko estates in 1969 for a few months.
Yoko was the daughter of a rich banker ...japanese aristocracy
a very intelligent lady that use to challenge the belief of swami Bhaktivedanta
i was there when she use to argue with him about the lower intelligence of woman
she gave Bhaktivedanta plenty of good arguments to the contrary ,
She and John where into each other ..they loved each other
Yoko would have never accepted that anyone worship her .
What a freaking bitch this Wai Lana ...Rama as already told us what he witness ...people flat on the floor...paying respect to Wai Lana ...and the little lady just walking ...accepting the worship
Yoko would have never serve the nail clipping of John Lennon to his fans
Yoko and John had a well paid staff ...not quasi slaves brainwash
followers thinking they will go to heaven if they serve Wai Lana as the consort of the GOD MAN ...
Yoko is very very nice compare to Wai lana

Date: April 17, 2016 12:11PM

Very true, Dabs..

Wai Lana is in a class(less) by herself.

Butler was crazy all along- Wai Lana merely fanned the flames to get what SHE wanted.
Its a "birds of a feather" kind of thing.

Date: April 17, 2016 11:45PM

The 3 videos that I have produce ....and that have WAI LANA in the title
have been viewed about 4,000 times ...most have more tums up than tums down .
here is a few of the commentaries that where left under the videos.
members of this forum have tried to tell PBS of the WAI LANA Chris Butler cult connection ...but PBS does not seems to mind ...unfortunate .

"holy shit now after viewing your video about Wai Lana I now see her video NAMASTE from another angle ..I always tough that she had something phoney and artificial when I was looking at her program on PBS

"she as been on public TV with her yoga series for years .So in a sense endorsed
by the gov,tand tax payers .I always thought she had a very strange even a creepy delivery,and yoga style.cults do come in all shapes and forms

Posted by: IanKoviak ()
Date: April 18, 2016 04:58AM

Ha! I hear you dabcult!

It just always had that awkward John and yoko feel.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.