600 PAGES
Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: April 21, 2016 05:49PM

600 PAGES and going strong!

Options: ReplyQuote
How to trap females --get them pregnant on God's orders
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: April 21, 2016 08:47PM

Correct, Vera- the girls were married off and had babies--easily controlled- groomed to follow orders and be docile - to SERVE

A healthy baby who receives "good enough" mothering can be expected to grow up, acquire increasing ability to tolerate frustration, increasing ability to empathize with others, become capable of relating with others outside the family. A healthy baby who is given "good enough" mothering and good enough parenting grows up into someone who has patience, respects other persons, and can clean up after him or herself.

By contrast, an infallible God-guru such as Chris Butler starts his career with some adult skills but regresses ever more into babyhood while preserving the appearance of adulthood.

A young mother bears a heavy burden if she is newly married to a stranger, must give care and attention to a genuine baby plus give her unquestioning obedience to a guru whom she is taught is God but who is actually a delusional person who, thanks to adulation wealth and a submissive entourage is regressing into babyhood.

Look at Butler throwing raging tantrums because he did not get his mangoes for breakfast. This is an baby disguised as an adult, folks. Only thing missing for Butler is chinchilla lined diapers with gold and diamond safety pins.

Ominously, a Chris Butler type guru is like a toddler who never grows up, a Chris Butler type guru regresses into infancy, demanding yet more attention, yet more servicing from disciples, rather than less.

A person like this will have difficulty facing up to old age, let alone the need to designate a successor.

guru is a baby who never grows up. An infallible guru's demands become more expensive and bizarre as time passes. That guru's character is ever more corrupted by power and "entourage fever".

Imagine having both a real baby and a man-baby guru demanding your attention -- and a husband chosen for you.

Most women become sleepless and exhausted when pregnant; it is safe to say that 100% become exhausted when the baby is born and needs their care.

And when a woman is dealing with an adult baby (Chris Butler) plus her own pregnancy and motherhood, it would take little short of a miracle for her to recognize she is in a prison and needs to escape.

TO admit she needs to escape from both her guru and the husband the guru imposed upon her.

It is horrible to face that one has made a mistake to marry a person; yet more
painful to dare imagine one has made a mistake to marry someone after having
become pregnant or a new mother.

(I call "entourage fever" the deterioration of character brought about by being waited upon and all one's demands met instantly. Whatever patience a person has will usually be lost once that person acquires a stable of personal assistants who
service his or her every when. When your demands are met instantly, your capacity for patience diminishes, the way muscles weaken when not used.)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/21/2016 09:06PM by corboy.

Re: How to trap females --get them pregnant on God's orders
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: April 21, 2016 09:08PM

A lot of wealth is tied up in Butler's empire. What if he becomes dotty and incapacitated?

What if his wife becomes bored with him?

What if adult children get impatient - or they date someone ambitious
who prods them to become impatient?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/21/2016 09:12PM by corboy.

Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: April 22, 2016 12:00AM

A lot of wealth is tied up in Butler's empire. What if he becomes dotty and incapacitated?..HE AS AS A CIRCLE OF VERY CLOSE DISCIPLES ...
BRAINWASH TO THE MAX ...AS MIKE GABBARD POSSIBLY NO 2 IN THE CULT
THESE PEOPLE REALLY BELIEVE THAT THEIR ULTIMATE SALVATION IS TIDE UP WITH BUTLER THEY WILL TAKE CARE OF HIM TILL HIS LAST BREATH.

What if his wife becomes bored with him?
WAI LANA IS ALSO HIS DISCIPLE ..ALONG WITH BEING A WIFE
SHE POSSIBLY SEE HER OWN ULTIMATE SALVATION IN SERVING BUTLER TO THE END
SHE IS PROBABLY THE MOST BRAINWASH FOLLOWER OF BUTLER
I DO NOT SEE HER GOING ANYWHERE .....SHE MADE A LOT OF MONEY BEING THE WIFE OF BUTLER ....AND IF HE AS A WILL SHE IS PROBABLY ONE OF THE MAIN RECIPIENT OF HIS
FORTUNE....SHE IS GETTING OLD NOW WHERE COULD SHE GO WHEN HER WHOLE LIFE AND MONEY IS DIRECTLY TIDE UP TO BUTLER

What if adult children get impatient - or they date someone ambitious
who prods them to become impatient?
WHOHEVER THEY MIGHT BE DATING WILL HAVE TO BE INITIATED BY BUTLER (AND THEREFORE BRAINWASH )...OR THEY WILL HAVE NO ACCESS TO BUTLER INNER CIRCLE .

Date: April 22, 2016 01:58AM

As was previously stated - we have much work to do.

Tulsi must be exposed, Butler must be stopped.
Wai Lana will fall by the wayside- she is nothing without Butler;
her cowardly son is no better.

It is to be hoped that Butler is the tree, trunk and root of the
terrible blight known as Science of Identity.

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: April 22, 2016 11:52AM

Tulsi must be exposed, Butler must be stopped.

Easy to say ...the reality is that you VOX have a passion to expose theses guys
and as far as I can see the general public could not care less ...
I was looking at a video of
Tulsi following Bernie Sanders on his tour of America and doing an introduction with the ALOHA word and explanation and the general public just eating it up like "SHE IS SO GREAT "...with Bernie smiling on the side ......what will it take to turn the public againts her ...a freaking miracle.
and at the same time money keeps flowing in Butler coffer

Posted by: CarlFig ()
Date: April 23, 2016 12:59AM

It is pretty hopeless.
Most of the Hawaiian electorate, both Democrats and Republicans, are just so darn proud of the fact that their pretty, bikini wearing surfer-girl, fatigue wearing combat veteren, upwardly mobile congresswoman is taking a spot on the national stage.
This will NOT be easy to overcome.
It may be impossible.

Ex Cult Member speaks out
Date: April 23, 2016 03:51AM

I recorded an interview with a woman from Canada who was in the Chris Butler cult for 9 years. During this 9 years she was shipped down to Kailua to work for Chris Butler in "personal service". We spoke for 40 minutes, but this is just part 1. Many aspects of her story were not covered yet, so hopefully before too long we can finish our conversation.

Chris Butler distributing his toenail clippings for consumption was confirmed, this poor girl had to act happy about receiving the strange item, Chris Butler's disgusting little toenail.

Yo Chris! That shit is harsh, bro! Don't mike nice Canadian girls have to accept your disgusting toenail clippings.

https://soundcloud.com/chrisbutlercult/ex-chris-butler-cult-member-speaks-out-part-1

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/23/2016 03:53AM by Rama Das (slave name).

Posted by: IanKoviak ()
Date: April 23, 2016 05:10AM

Great interview Rama—and yet another person confirming the craziness of it all. If the highest form of love and devotion is washing my guru's socks and being paranoid if I sneeze, no thanks—i'll pass.

Date: April 23, 2016 05:33AM

Right on, Ian! I heartfully agree.

There's a lot more to get at with her, but a few great points that were new to me, like preparing the cult members to follow nobody else besides Chris Butler, even after his death.

I was watching the newest episode of the unbelievably good "Better Call Saul" and this scene is absolutely terrific, I wonder if Vince Gilligan ever read this forum because this scene is Chris Butler all the way.

http://youtu.be/5twjjmU_GJQ

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.