Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: March 23, 2016 02:37AM

Great Job Dabs & Rama!

Options: ReplyQuote
R.I.P. Flash
Date: March 23, 2016 03:24AM

FLASH IS NICHOLAS BREDIMUS.

Sex Tourist With Thai Boys NICHOLAS BREDIMUS is he still in charge of AIRLOGICA?

http://youtu.be/5d67bKy93Ag

New video exposé by Henry Jolicouer.

We first received a tip that Flash from Flashlight On Roaches was Kailua resident and registered sex offender Nicholas Bredimus.

http://www.homefacts.com/offender-detail/HIX0002439/Nicholas-Bredimus.html

Please read this unbelievable and deeply disturbing article about Nicholas Bredimus from a Texas newspaper:

http://www.dallasobserver.com/news/american-sex-tourist-6389219

And as soon as I started to dig into this guy, the confirmations that Nicholas Bredimus is indeed Flash are numerous, and have not stopped piling up. Coupled with the fact that in the face of this information, which has been shared with many who have been in communication with Flash for years, and in good relations with him recently, Flash has fallen silent and not responded to anybody after being confronted on his true identity Nick Bredimus by myself and Henry Jolicouer.

I created this document laying out all the evidence that Flash is Nick Bredimus.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10gZhgjd3BYWmXIh1lGXfAhbHcrfc5xKb_rNHvJwSA7g/edit?usp=docslist_api

This explains why Flash began to act so crazy and controlling towards me, the guy is a sick sick man who has done far worse things to children than my mother Robyn Ranson, yet writes an article about her that he, Nicholas the child molester, is disgusted at my mother for being in a cult!

Jesus Christ Flash/Nicholas Bredimus, what the hell is wrong with you. You are in my opinion, far worse than Tulsi Gabbard, Patrick Bowler and Chris Butler combined.

Well, if you factor in the killing of Sri Shim it's tough to say, but Nicholas Bredimus has destroyed so many lives himself, without any real remorse, as he conspired to lie to his family about the molestations, he bribed Thai police, witnesses and officials, his evidence was tampered with while in Thai custody and the one incident he was busted on may well be a drop in the bucket compared to the amount of sexual abuse Nucholas has not been caught for.

Read my document and see Nick's horrifying FLICKR account, filled with young boys still posing for this sick man and his camera. The boys look pretty bummed out in a lot of the photos, and I understand the family members you see in Nicholas' FLICKR pictures are manipulated to "play nice" with Nick, give him his fake happy family in return for their place in his inheritance.

This guy is sick. I'm glad he revealed his true nature to me, causing me to tell him to fuck off, and leave me out of his bullshit. This was well before I had ever heard of Nicholas Bredimus but every word Flash has ever typed, every controlling and ridiculous action on his part all makes perfect sense in retrospect.

I will never trust an anonymous person again in the same way, and Flash is responsible for the current culture of anonymity amongst ex-members of the Butler cult.

Well, if you are anonymous based on any paranoid logic Flash ever drilled into your head, realize he is a sick manipulator, and his reasons for the anonymity are not fear of this pathetic cult, but his projection of his own identity being discovered.

Here is the truth. Publicity is protection against the Chris Butler cult. Put your identity out to protect yourself. Because if the cult was ever going to harm you, if the wider world doesn't know your name and that you may be a target for Chris Butler and his cult, you are a sitting duck relative to being a public figure known to oppose them.

All I'm saying is reexamine your reasons for anonymity, especially if Flash told you to stay anonymous.

I also think that Flash is likely responsible for the death threats I received from Gayle Hedge. Maybe around the time my little blog started beating his stale fair on Google, every time, when we had an article on the same topic.

Sick bastard wanted me out of the scene, he wants to manage the entire movement, like trying to get smashthebutlercult off the web or buried out of sight.

Well, Flash, looks like you are the shameful one I doubt we'll hear much more from.

While the info is all pretty good, to read Flashlight on roaches' moral superiority and upstanding righteous attitude, it's a complete joke, coming from the mouth and mind on the sickest man I've ever interacted with.

Here lies Flash, and the lies of Nicholas Bredimus, the convicted child molester and a man who manipulates through endless wealth and deceit to get whatever he wants.

Posted by: IanKoviak ()
Date: March 23, 2016 05:03AM

Pop goes the weasel!

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: March 23, 2016 05:24AM

FLASH IS NICHOLAS BREDIMUS....I received an email a week ago from possibly a member of the Butler cult alerting me that FLASH was Nick BEDIMUS..after lots of research with Rama ji ..it became obvious that FLASH is Nick .
I have a personal email for Flash and after writing to him 4 emails asking him if this was truth ..he never replied.That is the risk of having a FORUM where people use pseudo names...what can we do ..many on the forum have legitimate reason,s
to not use their real name ...but we can also have weirdos ..or cult members taking advantage of the forum....and thats what happen with NICHOLAS BREDIMUS.
Nick might have been sincere in his desire to expose Chris Butler...but when you are a sex offender ...a pedophile that took sexual advantage of the weakest members of society ...young desperate boys in Thailand ....your life is over as far as pointing the finger ...to a megalomeniac Chris Butler rant about homosexuality ....I am straight ...and deeply committed to gay rights as I have many friends that are gays..This does not diminish in any ways our work of exposing a destructive cults...we have all heard of various police departements in the USA that have corrupt police officers ...so once in a while we hear of
of various cities doing a clean up of the police departments ...so thats what happening to this FORUM ...we are ejecting FLASH ...and now putting his name out there for citizens to beware of a pedophile on the loose.Like most family man I hate pedophilia ...
And reading the Bible we read that Jesus was very loving and kind ..even telling telling followers to turn the other cheek if one was slap in the face .
BUT HE ALSO SAID "THAT HE THAT GIVES THE BAD EXAMPLE TO A CHILD SHOULD HAVE A STONE TIED TO HIS NECK AND THAT INDIVIDUAL SHOULD BE THROWN IN A LAKE "
THAT THE ONLY QUOTE OF JESUS THAT I KNOW THAT SAID KILL PEDOPHILE

Date: March 23, 2016 08:14AM

This is shocking if true.

The research still stands. The truth about Butler still stands even if this individual is flawed to such an extreme degree.

I understand the need to distance ourselves from any witness that lacks credibility.

However, anonymity is also a personal and necessary choice for many people. I also do not believe that people should be pressured to reveal their identity.

If you chose to collaborate with someone on content, just don't work with people you don't know. When someone tries to control your content, boss you around, abuse or manipulate you, stir up controversy using the PM system, please contact the forum administrator, Rick Ross.

Carry on. We still have the raw data. This does not diminish our efforts to expose Chris Butler.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: March 23, 2016 10:52AM

I second what Vera has said. Hear, hear.

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: March 23, 2016 10:57AM

YOU ARE RIGHT VERA ...NO ONE SHOULD BE PRESSURE TO REVEAL THEIR IDENTITY

SOME PEOPLE HAVE VERY GOOD REASONS TO NOT REVEAL THEIR IDENTITY.

THIS WAS A BIG SURPRISE FOR ALL OF US ..

WHO COULD HAVE IMAGINE A MULTIMILLIONAIRE THAT WAS AT ONE TIME THE VICE PRESIDENT

OF AMERICAN EXPRESS AND CONVICTED SEX OFFENDER WHO EXPLOITED THE WEAKEST

MEMBERS OF SOCIETY..CHILDREN AS SEX OBJECTS IN THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES....WOULD BE

INTERESTED IN OUTING AN HOMOPHOBIC CHRIS BUTLER ...LIVING A FEW HOUSES AWAY FROM

CHRIS BUTLER ON TOP OF IT ALL ....AS HE DID NOT WANT TO SAY WHO HE WAS TO US

HE DOES NOT WANT NOW THE COSTUMERS OF HIS COMPANY AIR LOGICA TO KNOW

THAT HE AS PUT IN PLACE A PHONEY BOARD OF DIRECTORS ...SO THAT NO ONE FIND OUT

THAT A PEDOPHILE IS BEHIND AIR LOGICA ..I WONDER HOW HE SLEEP AT NIGHT ?

THE CULT MIGHT THINK THAT THEY HAVE CONFUSE THE FORUM...BUT NO

PEDOPHILIA IS ONE THING ...BEING A MEGALOMENIAC ...ABUSIVE ...HOMOPHOBIC

PSEUDO GURU USING HYPNOSIS AND MIND CONTROL TO ENSLAVE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE IN

WORSHIPING HIS ASS AND HIS WAI LANA ASS ...IS ANOTHER REALM OF ABUSES .

Date: March 23, 2016 01:16PM

Flash and Butler are apparently “brudders" from different “mudders".
Allow me to elucidate:

Both are control freaks.
Both like to manipulate people (and children) with their $$$.
Both are megalomaniacal millionaires.
Both live on the same street, in the same city and on the same island.
Both of them are prone to rants and angry outbursts.
Both have saturated the World Wide Web with their illustrious sayings and musings...er ..”opinions”.
Flash has a "Wai Lana" too!

etc., etc., etc.

And - - - almost 200 years ago, a man named Will Butler (who may have suffered from bipolar disorder) wrote a book about a man named Nicholas Bredimus, a man of the World.

[www.williamhbutler.com]

Just Googling- can you fire up the Twilight Zone music now?

Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: March 23, 2016 03:16PM

I was shocked, saddened and relieved. I just hope that’s 100% confirmed. Sometimes this business of anti-cult movement can be very disquieting. Well, that’s what open forum is, everywhere. The good thing is, like gold, a true democracy gets through processes of purification. One day, we’ll get there, like a true community, everyone will get to know and trust one another and truly provide support, knowledge and comfort to anyone needing them.

I always thought, or I read somewhere that Flash is not one person, judging from the amount of research and effort bringing us accounts, info and facts about the cult – it’s voluminous; and the writing style changes too. It’s not only here and wordpress that Flash posts, Flash can be everywhere online.

It’s sad, I honestly admire Flash’s effort and dedication. Hopefully, if indeed he has a problem that he gets to seek professional help and make amends to past deeds. At least this issue did not get dragged down to spiteful sniping and flaming this thread once got into. Hope springs eternal; the show must go on. Jagad Screwball is not off the hook yet.

Date: March 23, 2016 04:31PM

Well spoken dharmabum.

Hopefully the forum will continue to be a place of support, knowledge, and comfort for those who have been harmed by the Butler cult.

As my compassionate Buddhist friend said,"Let's turn this into a blessing."

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.