Re: Bhakti Yoga Shack - just SWITCH OFF that pesky mind!
Date: November 28, 2015 09:47AM

Bhakti Yoga Shack of Kauai

My second article much more in depth exposing he Bhakti Yoga Shack run by Radha and Gopal Harvey as a front for the Chris Butler Cult.

https://ramaransonvsthecult.wordpress.com/2015/11/27/bhakti-yoga-shack-of-kauai/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: November 28, 2015 09:58PM

dabcult:

"Glossy eyed self deceivers who need to brush away the truth to grind their leaders axe"?

Please don't blame or shame cult victims that have been lied to, tricked and trapped by cult leaders.

There is deception, submission and free labor for the cult leader's benefit, but it's achieved by trickery and a system of psychological and emotional traps set by the leader through coercive persuasion and influence techniques.

No one knowingly joins a destructive cult. And the people that are tricked don't really know where the cult leader is taking them and what that leader will ultimately demand. And by that time those demands are made their critical thinking and reason has been effectively shut down and they are no longer free and independent individuals.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/28/2015 10:01PM by rrmoderator.

Date: November 29, 2015 12:31AM

To clarify Dabcult 's post a little further, it was a cut and paste of something his Son Bhak Jolicoeur had written about him, including the line the moderator pointed out.

Point well taken, it is a very convoluted position that the proponents of cults are absolutely victims of them.
I would assume that this is very very difficult for an active cult member to actually face, in turn compelling the cult member to support the cult all the more fervently so as not to ever have to face the degree they themselves are the ultimate victims of the destructive and self serving leadership.

Tulsi Gabbard cult truth articles.
Date: November 30, 2015 09:07PM

I found a couple of articles about Tulsi Gabbard that talk about her ties and allegiance to the cult of Chris Butler Shitysorekookananda.

The first article quotes Bart Dame:

http://www.kaleo.org/opinion/cronyism-in-hawai-i-s-politics/article_d7b50fb2-ce01-11e4-b299-dfda84fb848b.html

This linked to an Indian article that definitely tells the truth:

Gabbard, 31, a practicing Hindu, a Vaishnava disciple of Jagad Guru Siddhaswanupananda Paramahamsa and a strict vegetarian, was born in Leloalao, American Samoa.

http://www.indiawest.com/news/global_indian/hindu-tulsi-gabbard-wins-primary-for-congress-in-hawaii/article_0b95b19f-f5ed-508d-98dd-49b155a1fc54.html

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/30/2015 09:08PM by Rama Das (slave name).

Tulsi Dazzles New York Times Reporter
Date: December 01, 2015 05:02AM

Tulsi Gabbard, Rising Democratic Star From Hawaii, Makes Mark on Party by Defying It

Tulsi Gabbard must have really dazzled a young female reporter from the New York Times in order to receive such favorable treatment. Washington Bureau reporter Emmarie Huetteman of the New York Times seems to have been blinded by the bright star of Tulsi, so much so, that she failed to do her job as a journalist.
Part of this could be due to Emmarie Huetteman’s young age. She graduated from High School in 2005. (Dunwoody GA newspaper; Emmarie Huetteman (senior) of Dunwoody earned second place for Extemporaneous Speaking – Girls.)

The rest of my article here:

Flash

What kind of 'responsiblility'?
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: December 01, 2015 05:30AM

““My responsibility is to the people of Hawaii and the American people to stand up and fight for what is right and what is in the best interest of our country,” she said in an interview Tuesday.

[www.google.com]

Ultimate?

Or penultimate?

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: December 01, 2015 11:42AM

Tulsi said ..."lets keep Bashar Al Asad in power"
Obama said he must go ....Chris Butler says ...JAY JAY Al Asad
He use chemical weapon ...bomb baril his own people ...killed 10 of thousands
She and Butler are siding with the Russians

The reality is that her oath is to her guru not to Obama ...nor to the democratic party (the Gabbards have always flip flop parties )....Obama as only months to go ...then he will become another ex-president
millionaire like Bill Clinton ...who will gladly give speaches for $100,000 or more a pop ...maybee a few books and a few more millions ...

But Tulsi and the cult are preparing for reelections and they will again plaster the island with her pictures as the great patriot (all dress up in uniform )
The cult as their foot in the door of the congress of the USA...
they will take as much control as they can

Tulsi as the big dream of her megalomeniac guru (and as much money as she will need) THAT IS WHY IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO NOT STOP SAYING ...TO ALL AMERICAINS TULSI IS A FINANCE MEMBER OF A DESTRUCTIVE CULT

Date: December 01, 2015 02:06PM

In our opinion, anyone reading this thread can surmise that Tulsi Gabbard’s real responsibility is to a meglomaniac cult leader, who believes that HE is what is best for this country.

Turns out the reporter who wrote the saccharine story about "La Tulsi”
is a youngster by journalistic standards, having graduated from High School in 2005 (thank you Flash!)and both la Tulsi and Emmarie Huettman play on the "same team”.
Literally- they are both teammates on the Congressional Women’s Softball team for 2015.

Ahhh, puppy love in navy and pink.

Stop the lies, Tulsi, the truth can not be hidden too much longer.

Kudos to Flash for once again pointing out the absurdities of this cult and its sycophantic adherents.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/01/2015 02:23PM by VoxVeritasVita Das.

How to be Ultra Spiritual at the Bhakti Yoga Shack
Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: December 01, 2015 07:43PM

Rama posted a good article on BHAKTI YOGA SHACK of KAUAI BRAINWASH YOGA SHACK

I just found this hilarious parody How to be Ultra Spiritual (funny) - with JP Sears and thought about Butler using the children of cult members to recruit people into his cult via the Bhakti Yoga Shack on Kauai.

How to be Ultra Spiritual (funny) - with JP Sears

By any other name, it is still a destructive cult. Just insert the word/tag cloud of the following buzz words or thought stopping phrases: Essence. Yoga lifestyle.life purpose. Who are you? eternal nature. chanting God’s names.holy names.unconditional love.mind switches off.relationship with the Divine. identity.Jagad Guru.God.balance. being. bhakti yoga.not the body. breathing. chant. community. connection. dance. essence. freedom. fulfillment. God. happiness harmony. heal. heart. identity. japa. joy. kirtan. living. love. mantra meditation. mind. music. natural. peace. purify. purpose. relationship. seeking. self. shelter. spiritual.Bhakti Yoga. spirituality.supreme. transcendental. Vedas. wisdom. yoga.hearing and chanting. Gauranga breathing. science of identity.Supreme Person.spiritual master.bliss. transcendental sound vibration.yoga wisdom. spiritual sound vibrations.bonafide spiritual master. Disciplic succession.Jagad Guru Siddhaswarupananda.eat pray love. live kirtan music.yoga classes.kirtan meditation.ancient wisdom.karma.kirtan yoga.long line of masters."

On their website, the Bhakti Yoga Shack people do claim to be followers of Butler.

Radha dasi and Gopal das are long time students of Jagad Guru Siddhaswarupananda Paramahamsa who is a world renowned Yoga Master coming in a long line of spiritual teachers dating back over 500yrs. This full immersion kitan yoga retreat is an amazing opportunity to obtain a greater understanding of Yoga Philosophy from those that are living the practice of Yoga as taught by Sri Krishna Bhagavan in the ancient yoga texts of The Bhagavad- Gita the original source and founder of yoga.

Seriously, I am all for lovely times together with friends, doing things humans love to do; music, dance, singing, exercise, good food, sharing cultural & religious rituals ~ What's not to like!?
Nothing wrong with attending seminars and retreats in a tropical paradise to learn, relax, and refresh. That's great. But I do not like these activities to be tied into a recruitment thing. I don't want to hang out with people who won't like me if I don't think their guru is g0d's sweetheart in the spiritual sky. I don't want to be in someone Ponzi enlightenment scheme. I don't want to be manipulated into making ambitious devotees look good as they scramble for guru's attention. I don't want to be the person at the bottom of the pyramid to elevate some guy at the top. I don't want to join a cult. But no cult is going to advertise, "Hey! We are a cult here! Come join us!"

Before committing to any serious involvement with a Butler recruitment arm, I would encourage you to ask the following simple questions. Contrast the answers with a serious study on how cults operate. These questions also apply to any serious journalist looking into Tulsi Gabbard's background. I am sure others can think of more questions specific to this cult. It doesn't even matter if they answer your questions honestly. Just observing the reaction is telling.

SAVE THESE QUESTIONS:
1) Do you consider of Jagad Guru Siddhaswarupananda infallible? Is he superior to all other teachers in your view? Does Jagad Guru Siddhaswarupananda have the exclusive means to knowing “truth” and that no other process of discovery is really acceptable or credible?
2) Are there magical, mystical, or miraculous stories about Jagad Guru Siddhaswarupananda’s abilities and origin? Have you personally witnessed any of these accounts?
3) In what way is Jagad Guru Siddhaswarupananda accountable for his actions and directives? Do you feel that he is never mistaken? Do you doubt your own ability to judge the outcome of his actions and directives even when they turn out poorly?
4) Are you allowed to question the actions or teachings of Jagad Guru Siddhaswarupananda? Have you ever felt guilty for doubting your guru's authority or veracity? Do you feel bad or question your self worth if you think some directive is off or mistaken?
5) If I criticize or question your guru, will I be considered a demon? Do you blame the followers before you would even consider questioning Jagad Guru?
6) What is the end goal for all of this practice and teaching? In order to advance in my yoga practice, will I be required to give more and more of my free time and money to your guru?
7) Are there secret teachings given to only the initiated?
8) How do you view other spiritual paths and teachers?
9) As a serious follower, how much of your income are you required to donate to Jagad Guru Siddhaswarupananda?
10) Have you or your family given businesses, inheritances, or large amounts of money to Jagad Guru Siddhaswarupananda?
11) Are there a meaningful financial disclosures regarding Jagad Guru Siddhaswarupananda organization's (e.g. SIF, SOI, SIFCare) budget, expenses such as an independently audited financial statement? Have you ever been given money to donate to a project or political campaign by a Jagad Guru follower?
12) Does your group encourage family communication, community interaction, and existing friendships with non-followers and not feel concerned or threatened? Is such interaction limited for fear of contamination?
13) If someone wants to leave your group, are there any legitimate reasons for doing so or are they regarded as negative, wrong, or even evil?
14) As children, were you allowed to freely hang out with other kids from different religions and cultures? Or did you only hang out with kids not of your group only to convince them of your beliefs?
15) Did you grow up isolated from mainstream society? Were you raised to fear the world outside of your group?
16) Were you only encouraged to associate with friends or family members that demonstrate an interest in your group and Jagad Guru Siddhaswarupananda? Within the group itself, was there a hierarchy of people you could or could not associate with?
17) Were you ever discouraged or prevented from seeing non-SOI believing friends or relatives?
18) Were you allowed to read books and see movies that presented other world views? Or were you required to listen to Jagad Guru Siddhaswarupananda tapes all the time.
19) Did you grow up fearful of “karmis” or people outside of your group?
20) Were you encouraged to keep secrets, omit truths because you were told that outsiders just could not understand? Were you told to keep your real beliefs, the identity of or the whereabouts of your guru a secret? Have you ever lied to protect your guru or member of your group?

Potentially unsafe groups or leaders "come off very nice at first, they go for vulnerable people who are looking for answers, lonely, what you'd call 'normal people.' They're very good at what they do and can get people to believe anything. You might think you'd never get taken in, but don't bet on it. "
-- Margaret Singer, Ph.D.

They Do This In Prisons
Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: December 01, 2015 09:48PM

THEY DO THIS IN PRISONS
As far back as 1975, an exer revealed that Butler was studying books on mind control. Fearless Leader, Jagad Guru Siddhaswarupananda had a stack of these books in his room. They were often seen scattered about his sheet covered tatami mat along with newspapers and notes. In those days Butler would sit on the floor reading and writing ideas for the newspapers which Rick Reed would implement. This was at the compound on Maui where the newspapers were produced. Jagad Guru Siddhaswarupananda lived in a private house alone tended by a cook and a housekeeper. This was the house with the trap door installed in a closet to escape from imaginary enemies. (Larry Mehau days). This appeared to be one of the first signs of paranoia, long before tin foil lined walls.

He discussed the topic of deprogramming with Rick Reed frequently. He was concerned about one of his younger followers whose parents were trying to get him or her back. One conversation was overheard but the exer does not remember who it was about. Butler feared de-programmers coming to get his followers, most of whom were very young (in their 20's). This was long before 2nd and 3rd generation indoctrinated Butlerites.

Butler seemed very interested in a character named Black Lightning, Ted Patrick, (an early de-programmer) and studied his methods. He also studied books on mind control and was already practiced in hypnosis from his KYC days (Krishna Yoga Community). He schooled himself well.

Knowing the value of keeping people busy while disorienting them, Butler began the tradition of moving people around from island to island to work on different projects. At least in the opinion of one witness.

All of these new projects were given out like some holy sacrament and recipients gloried in accepting these jobs. The feeling was ecstatic to get chosen for a special project. The rewards were great. Private walks and talks with Butler, special training, association with senior disciples, room and board, trips to new locations as far as China or the Philippines. Getting to run around with the elite was a huge ego boost. You were now considered "serious" ~ that golden immunity from ordinary followers. You could now boss them around with "Shrila Prabhupad said".

If a person was married to a spouse that seemed less serious or questioned Butler’s orders and demands for time, Jagad Guru Siddhaswarupananda would separate them to serve at different locations. Also, if they were having marital problems or extramarital affairs he would move them around to different project.

Corboy pointed out to me that this is exactly how they manage prisoners:

* Move them around to keep concerned friends, parents, Red Cross, Amnesty International
from being able to locate them for visits.

* Moving people around breaks up incipient friendships among detainees and thwarts
incipient projects to escape or smuggle messages to the outside world.

(Move them to different parts of the prison compound. Or, split people up and move them
to facilities in different states.)

I mention the above as an analogy to Chris Butler's "Island Hopping" campaign for putting
detainees out of reach of concerned parents and friends.

* Identify persons who show signs of being subversive (leadership talent, a bent for
satire) and kick them out or at least separate them from the inmate general population.
Result: only the docile people remain.

* If a spouse show signs of being a discontented, find a way to break up the marriage.

Falls under the category of disrupting friendships in general. The guru or Great Leader
monopolizes loyalty and attention.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.