Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Date: December 08, 2015 10:41AM

Flash, wow, that is amazing. Please include those in his list on your article.

Another video:

Tulsi Gabbard Worships and obeys Cult Leader Chris Butler Siddhaswarupananda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uJLsMm83a4

Using the clip of Tulsi claiming "My Gurudeva Siddhaswarupananda Paramahamsa" and a few other key clips.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: December 09, 2015 02:13AM

UPDATE: December 8, 2015. A ex-devotee has just written to me in response to my article on Mohana Giazzon:

“What recalled my memory was the picture of Paul Giazzon their father with them…he hasn’t changed that much…So let me fill you in with what I remember. Their mother is Bhakti dasi initiated by Butler.

In the 80’s Wendy was with Paul Giazzon. She had two sons with him, Jiva (now Dom) and Mohana. When she was in Malibu, she was with Vrindavan das Vince Duran (a skinny Filipino guy) and had a daughter with him- Gopi. They all lived together. I think he may have been a cook for Butler as well. When Butler moved to Australia/NZ, they did not go and I’d say they moved to Folsom, Sacramento.

Wendy (Bhakti dasi) has been around the cult a long time. They appeared always poor, drove junk cars, and her kids looked unkempt. But, Bhakti dasi was always there giving her time to work as Butler’s humble servant either cooking, cleaning or doing his laundry. Vince helped out looking after Gopi I think.

Her husband, Paul, was never initiated and he actually stayed in Hawaii when Bhakti moved to the mainland- Malibu with her kids- When Butler moved there.
He was one of the low-paid workers of Down To Earth- he was the produce Manager back in the 80’s. I remember him as a meek mannered guy, his wife was a loud big woman. Butler used to laugh at how fat she was, and say they should open a diet pill business and Bhakti could be their poster woman.

Bhakti dasi was always doing service for Butler. She was one of Butler’s cooks that would work 15 hour days at some hell-hole of a house in Oxnard. I think she may have lived at the house where the cooking was happening. Her kids were never supervised, which is probably what was happening when her son was killed riding his skateboard.
Here is another classic example of parental neglect. Their rational was it was better that they stay around God’s Pure devotee-Butler rather than getting them an education and living with their father. At that time, the father was not that serious about following Butler.

Meanwhile Bhakti dasi is being chastised regularly by Butler, she gets fired as the cook numerous times and switches to his housekeeper. Her young children are rarely supervised, guided, or loved as she is too busy saving her soul by surrendering to serving Butler 24/7.

So Bhakti dasi’s suffering kids get shipped to the Philippines for their spiritual indoctrination. They already are suffering from a parent who neglects them, are devoid of any love and affection, and now they are sent away to a fanatical boarding school in a foreign country. And, I bet their father had to pay for it.

And they wonder why their kids have issues. They may as well have been born in an orphanage, it’s the siblings that raised half of them.

It’s been 45 years, now, that Butlers disciples have been chanting and serving him tirelessly. Yet not one has made it to the elevated spiritual platform that Butler dictates from.. Don’t they get it, it’s not going to happen!! Just look at the human carnage they have created in their kids.

It truly is a sad situation for the children who never even got to have a say whether they chose this life for themselves. One kid in Butler’s group once told me. It’s the kid’s karma that they are born in this situation. After hearing that, any faith I had in karma just disappeared…”

“The picture”: This is one reason why Fair Use is allowed for Education and Criticism!

Flash

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: December 09, 2015 06:07AM

Meanwhile Bhakti dasi is being chastised regularly by Butler, she gets fired as the cook numerous times and switches to his housekeeper. Her young children are rarely supervised, guided, or loved as she is too busy saving her soul by surrendering to serving Butler 24/7.

If mom is addicted to crack or heroin, is being abused by a man and neglects her children to this extent, Child Protective Services would be called in, stat.

But if the parent is addicted to a guru rather than a drug, society tolerates it.

Abandonment is felt as abandonment whether the parent is distracted by a chemical addiction or to a process addiction -- in this case, a guru.

One kid in Butler’s group once told me. It’s the kid’s karma that they are born in this situation. After hearing that, any faith I had in karma just disappeared…”

How would we feel if someone stated that it's the kid's karma to be born to
a crack addicted mother in thrall to an abusive boss?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/09/2015 06:09AM by corboy.

Date: December 10, 2015 02:44AM

Regarding my recent article, another source just reported that Chris Butler DID initiate Paul Giazzon in 1978 or 1979--- he became Nitai Gaur Das. He definetly was initiated. This source was present with Wendy when she was initiated as Bhakti dasi...they were initiated at the same time - 1979.

Chris Butler demands that children lay at his feet, but what does Chris do when a child of his cult lies dead in the street due to neglect?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/10/2015 02:48AM by flashlight_on_roaches.

Generation 1 cult members.
Date: December 10, 2015 03:38AM

Flash, this makes sense that Paul Giazzon is a disciple of Chris Butler...

With a name like Nitai GWAR!!! Das of course he is an initiated disciple of Chris Butler.

A general rule of thumb... A Krishna name means two things:

1: You were BORN IN to the cult

2: You were INITIATED by the cult leader, pledging your life and will to the service of this destructive, demanding cult leader. Often at the detriment of your own flesh and blood.

Date: December 10, 2015 01:51PM

Flash, you bring up an interesting point.

Does anyone know what Chris Butler Siddhaswarupananda said (or did), when told about the young boy being killed while his mother slaved away at Butler's home?

Can anyone report on this?

Because as Rama pointed out, your Life and Will that you pledge to this deranged Cult Master, WILL be to the detriment of your own flesh and blood....in so many ways and for such a long time.

Date: December 11, 2015 05:53AM

Date: December 11, 2015 09:33AM

Meet Gray Gleason

Gray Gleason might seem familiar to you because he was the voice-over guy on some old Chris Butler videos or because he ran as a cult-sponsored candidate for Hawaii State Senator using his middle name of Robert.

Video of voice intros by Gray Gleason:
A source wrote “…I used to know Gray Gleason, back in the day. He can definitely be called one of the “Original Gangstahs.” He was with “Sai Young” (Chris Butler) in Kailua when I used to hang around with them in 1970…” This source stated that they used LSD and other mind-expanding drugs. A more recent cult-sponsored candidate, US Rep Tulsi Gabbard, probably knows Gray Gleason since his family are big supporters and his son-in-law, Devin Bull, was/is her campaign manager. However, I doubt she knows the never-before-revealed facts in this article. Tulsi should study the history of drug-smuggling and money laundering within the cult of her birth and understand that even her “spiritual grandfather, A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada (ACB), was complicit in using drug-related funds within his Hare Krishna movement (ISKCON). Her own father, Mike Gabbard, has a personal history of heavy drug use and membership in ISKCON. Her oversight of agencies like US Customs demands such understanding.

What has happened to this once talented and promising devotee who has devoted his entire adult life in service to his cult-master, Chris Butler AKA Siddhaswarupananda Paramahamsa? ...

The entire article along with extensive sources is here: [flashlightonroaches.wordpress.com]

Ian Koviak
Date: December 11, 2015 01:10PM

Sweet! Can't wait to see this article, Flash.

Ian's blog went offline again! Never fear, check his latest article here:

https://atleastweknowhescool.wordpress.com/2015/12/11/born-again/

I had not seen the comments he left on this one, Flash have a look what Ian said about the truck crash at the Baguio boys school.

Ian KoviakNovember 24, 2015 at 11:49 AM
Yeah this was Nov 1993 that the accident happened. I was in complete physical shock. maybe 2-3 boys were even taken to the hospital to get checked out. The rest of us were simply expected to move on. Obviously if 20 boys got taken to the ER or for check ups it would raise a red flag with authorities. It would have, however, been the right and responsible thing to do.

https://atleastweknowhescool.wordpress.com/2015/12/11/reflections-on-anxiety/

(Ian's blog is back online right now also.)

Re: Ian Koviak
Date: December 11, 2015 01:34PM

Baguio Cult Boarding School Truck Accident:

One Injured, 17 Hurt... WTF?

Truck Accident: One Injured, 17 Hurt. Ha Ha what the hell? nice one, cult school.

"You were not injured, you were only hurt. Now don't tell anyone about this, either."

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.