Strange message death warning
Date: October 26, 2015 04:02PM

I received this message from

Gayle Hedge

on Facebook with no further communication despite me asking many questions

"Why dont you cut ties to the cult and change your name?? I am in hiding myself and all you will get for not shutting up is a bullet to the head. Your story is told, now go live a wonder full life, b4 its too late. Bowler, Gabbard, and their body guards are focusing on buying up new zealand under Trust Names and multi names. They wont be stopped. To many top men are playing the property market game and everyone has a price"

For the record, for my protection I will make this public.

Don't be trying to put a bullet in my head please any thugs or deluded assassins especially any who may be affiliated with the cult and various members of the group we discuss on this forum.

This message might be anything from someone who is crazy or just trying to mess with me, but due to the subject of me getting a bullet in the head I make it public.

Anybody who ever attempts to harm me on behalf of this group will be punished by the law and any ties to this group will be used to establish conspiracy from the cult's chain of command.

Rama Das Ranson

Monday October 26th 2015

Options: ReplyQuote
CHRIS BUTLER LOVES GEORGE W BUSH.
Date: October 27, 2015 12:58AM

I can confirm what vox said, I received an e-mail from my cult member cousin Kalindi Foster in 2003 saying

"Can you vote? If you can, vote for Bush, he's against fags getting married and stuff."

Surely it was a cult wide political action, and I'm sure the Bush support fit nicely with Tulsi Gabbard deploying to Iraq during the Bush administration and Iraq invasion.

Krishna sure seems a lot like a hateful, ignorant neo con war monger right winger.

Jaya America! They literally say this during chants now, what a crazy cult.

Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Date: October 27, 2015 11:01AM

Rama- this is very important!

Quote: “Bowler, Gabbard, and their body guards are focusing on buying up New Zealand under Trust Names and multi names. They wont be stopped. To many top men are playing the property market game and everyone has a price” End quote.

Again - here is more proof of the cult’s nefarious business dealings.
If anyone knows who we can get this information to, in new Zealand, it should be done. Forward this to everyone to make sure all are informed that this is underway.
The Cult- must be stopped!

This situation is best summed up in the words of the British statesman, Edmund Burke, who many years ago said: “All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.”

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: October 28, 2015 10:22AM

"Why dont you cut ties to the cult and change your name?? I am in hiding myself and all you will get for not shutting up is a bullet to the head. Your story is told, now go live a wonder full life, b4 its too late. Bowler, Gabbard, and their body guards are focusing on buying up new zealand under Trust Names and multi names. They wont be stopped. To many top men are playing the property market game and everyone has a price"

Well my dear Rama ....this sound like a crasy guy ...no more
A few years ago I did receive a similar treathening email
and even a phone call (never knew how he found my private phone number)

But Kirtananda Swami(now dead ) did order several devotees to be kill in New Vrindaban including Sulochan das (all killings done by THIRTHA das now still in jail)... Sulochan is now consider by many to be a HARE KRISHNA martyr...His killer is now in jail ...and his murder was the END of the once florishing New Vrindaban community ....I do not think that Butler is crasy anoff to order anyone to kill you ......it would be the end of SOI .but it is good that you make this public

Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: October 29, 2015 12:42AM

Jaya Amurica? Are you serious? Whatever happened to the original teachings that "you are not the material body, you are NOT American" etc? As Butler got more and more involved with politics it seems that he wanted to identify more and more with the right-wing Christian groups and red-neck political systems ... mostly on the grounds of combating the evils of homosexuality. I wonder how he feels now that Obama has legalized homosexual unions (with rumors that Obama himself is gay)?

It seems that Chris and his followers have not checked out the alternative news available on the net about the crimes of the Bushes and Clintons. Chris and his followers are still falling for all that tripe being broadcast by American TV networks (owned and controlled by a handful of Zionazis?) and their allies across the Atlantic (British Brainwashing Corporation) ..? Crazy! And this is supposedly an "enlightened" soul? NOT! That's my opinion anyway.

Roses are red
And Krishna is blue
Vote for Jeb Bush
And God will be pleased with you

He will start more wars
Based on propaganda and lies
Jaya Amurica Jaya Amurica
Jaya hamburgers and fries
(And Mom's apple pies)

He will bomb Pakistan
And maybe India too
To stop bad terrorists
From killing you

So meditate on Jeb Bush
While chanting your japa
He will keep us all safe
Just like his dear old papa

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: October 29, 2015 10:02AM

On a blog written by and for survivors of abusive homeschooling, someone wrote a comment that may apply to those who were sentenced to childhood in the custody of Butlerite families.

https://homeschoolersanonymous.wordpress.com/2013/04/17/why-i-blame-homeschooling-not-just-my-parents-reflections-by-nicholas-ducote/

"Wolf"
November 26, 2014 7:58 am

Thank you for this comment, Christa. As a child who was very intelligent–very sentient at a very young age–I remember quite clearly how many times and in how many ways my rights were ignored or thoroughly trampled on, for no other reason than that I was a child. Society needs to begin looking at children, not as property of the parents, but as the “property” of themselves–and of the future.

They no more belong to their parents than a car belongs to the assembly line that makes it (not the greatest analogy, but it’s what comes to mind) and if the assemblers install broken components, that car will crash and burn, possibly taking the lives of a number of people.

My emotions were trampled on, considered irrelevant from day one–and still, as a teenager. My opinions “belonged” to my mother, and anything contrary to her doctrine brought immediate and unrelenting reprisals. It was a long struggle to create my own independent self, no longer dictated to by the mother-voice in my head.

Good parenting that results in a strong, resilient, independent adult takes a certain amount of setting aside of the adult ego–the desire for a child to be a perfect being, everything the parent dreams of. I still suffer from my fathers desire that I be “the best.” A surgeon, he thought; or an artist; or a writer. All professions that, in his dreams, would bring not only success, but renown. He wanted me to be “big” in life … but I do not want to live a large life. A small life is safer and more durable, because it matches my nature. My daughter? She will have her own dreams. Her failures are all hers–which means that her successes also belong entirely to her.

**(In this case, a good Jagadguru devotee -- Corboy)

When I had my daughter, even from the beginning I started to see that her emotions, no matter how “small” or “irrational,” were valid, always. She was not to be dismissed as a malfunctioning possession of mine. She was a person, feeling fear or sadness or joy or contentment, and I had to treat her the best that I could in order to GIVE HER LIFE TO HER. Her life did, and always will be, hers.

Parents' Religion and Children's Welfare:

Debunking the Doctrine of Parents' Rights

Excerpt

"The incongruity between parents' rights and established principles regarding the nature and inherent limitations of individual rights compels us to seek other moral and/or legal principles to support and legitimize this anomalous set of rights. Absent such justification, we might be forced to conclude that parents' rights, like the plenary rights of husbands over their wives in an earlier age, ultimately rest on nothing more than the ability of the politically more powerful class of persons to enshrine in the law their domination of a politically less powerful class, and on an outmoded view that members of the subordinated group are not persons in their own right."

•James G. Dwyer, Parents Religion and Children's Welfare: Debunking the Doctrine of Parents' Rights, 82 California L. Rev. 1371 (1994).

Professor Dwyer's profile information here.

[law2.wm.edu]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/29/2015 10:13AM by corboy.

Date: October 29, 2015 11:30AM

Lament of a Butler Devbot

There once was a yogini named Wai
whose husband was not a nice guy.
He created slaves' fears,
She enjoyed slaves' tears
and together they both SERVED the LIES!

*"Bang bang, he shot us down.
Bang bang, we hit the ground.
Bang bang, that awful sound,
Bang bang, our Guru shot us down..."

*apologies to Cher...could not resist...

Date: October 29, 2015 06:31PM

Just Googling and Vox

BRAVO!

Still cracking up. Ha ha ha!

Death Warning
Date: October 29, 2015 06:42PM

Thanks Dabcult, I'm sure you are right.

The strange thing is that this person never said anything more, so in a way I wondered if this message actually originated somewhere within the cult.

As it is not technically a death threat I thought it is actually clever being a completely deniable death warning.

The message is from someone who poses as being against the cult and they warn of a threat to my life within the cult.

To send a direct death threat would be almost as dumb as attacking me in some way. It would all be broadcast as the obvious actions of the cult.

So they get me this message which is the absolute most they could possibly do without it being obviously from them, and I am left with the scenario of a bullet in my head.

If it is from them it shows that it is the absolute most they can do.

Date: October 31, 2015 03:29AM

Eigener Herr posted a new blog:

An Open Letter To My Parent's Guru

(Chris Butler, of course.)

https://medium.com/@eigenerherr/an-open-letter-to-my-parent-s-guru-77b8fbe7cf6f#.3psvqokgr

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/31/2015 03:30AM by Rama Das (slave name).

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.