Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: October 17, 2015 12:14AM

Dear Flash

I do not understand why you even bother with PAMO ..This forum knows very well the abuses that where suffered by Rama Das and Eigener Herr....the Bishop brothers ..and so many other kids raise in the Butler cult .We know how brainwash are all the present disciples of Butler .Why not dig deeper in stories like Butler disciple like "Paramahansa das " who was one of the biggest drug dealer on the planet while serving his beloved guru .
Its obvious to me that Butler knew what his beloved disciple was a drug dealer like Tusta in the old days .
Rama das already stated that his parents where paid by this drug dealer every month to serve as Butler cook in Arizona .
Where did all that money come from to buy those multimillion dollars home in Lanikai ? Where did all the money come from to get....Mike and Tulsi Gabbard elected? What brainwashing methods does Butler use to keep his present followers keeping giving him money ...and worshipping him as "GOOD AS GOD "?
I do not give a DAM about PAMO ...I believe in Rama das and Eigemer Herr 100%

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Exposing Pam Ho – Part 1 of 2
Date: October 17, 2015 12:49AM

Yo PAMHO at least we know you are not a woman named Pam. You pose on Facebook as a woman named Pam in order to post comments along with others using their real identities. Somebody should ask Facebook to verify your account. I would have done it but you blocked me like a complete pussy.

Facebook: do some Science On The Identity Of PAMHO.

Exposing Pam Ho – Part 1 of 2
Date: October 17, 2015 09:00AM

UPDATE: Pam Ho sent a barrage of ten email comments to this blog article. In them he makes a number of accusations, denials, and admissions. Pam Ho admits the fact that he has posted under these aliases: Shiva, Vrajabhumi, and Buddysattva. Also, he claims to previous postings on the CEI forum message board as “Maui” but had “totally forgotten” he had a username at CEI when he recently began posting here as “Pam Ho”. Here is a list of his Maui posts: More to report on this later. I have updated the blog article with this same notice.

Flash

Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: October 17, 2015 10:13AM

Dear readers, all this is a reminder of the lengths Jagad Guru will go
to distracting people from his attempts to play Professor Henry Higgins in a Hawaiian update of My Fair Lady,
based on George Bernard Shaw's play, Pygmalion.

With Tulsi Gabbard in the role of Eliza Dolittle.

Pygmalion

Bernard Shaw

Based on classical myth, Bernard Shaw’s Pygmalion plays on the complex business of human relationships in a social world. Phonetics Professor Henry Higgins tutors the very Cockney Eliza Doolittle, not only in the refinement of speech, but also in the refinement of her manner. When the end result produces a very ladylike Miss Doolittle, the lessons learned become much more far reaching. The successful musical My Fair Lady was based on this Bernard Shaw classic.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/17/2015 10:17AM by corboy.

Re: Jagad Guru Siddhaswarupananda Paramahamsa -aka- Chris Butler, and his Manchurian Candidate, Tulsi Gabbard.
Date: October 17, 2015 11:58AM

Now back to: Jagad Guru Siddhaswarupananda Paramahamsa - Chris Butler, and his Manchurian Candidate, Tulsi Gabbard.

Corboy states:
Meanwhile, we can continue offering new discoveries about Butler's World

Voters of the Second District, voters of America:

You pay your taxes or at least file returns.
Chris Butler amassed wealth because secular taxpayers -- you -- indirectly
subsidized him.
For decades.
You want someone like this to succeed as a political powerbroker?

Especially when this dude, Butler, despises you?

Considers you inferior creatures due to our bad karma?
You pay taxes; Butler's religious empire does not.
He considers you inferior but lets you support him."
End quote.

The above is a repost from Corboy for any new readers.

And, again, I must remind you:
"Voters of the 2nd Congressional District of Hawaii:
Why would you vote for a person who is the front person/face/representative for a misogynistic and homophobic meglomaniacal cult leader?

A vote for Tulsi Gabbard is a vote for Jagad Guru Siddhaswarupananda Paramahamsa aka Chris Butler

This is not about bashing someone’s religion.
This does not fall under Freedom of Religion principles.
Tulsi Gabbard can claim to be a Hindu or a Martian, for all that it matters.

This IS about deceit, this IS about obfuscation of the reasons Tulsi Gabbard sought political office since the beginning.

In this highly secretive and destructive cult of Jagad Guru Siddhaswarupananda Paramahamsa aka Chris Butler, one has to SURRENDER to him, to to HIS bidding,
no matter what it is.” End quote.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/17/2015 11:59AM by VoxVeritasVita Das.

The Three Types of Devotees
Date: October 20, 2015 11:10PM

The Three Types of Devotees by maunamcaivasmiguhyanam
Just published article sheds more light on cults like SOI and gurus like Chris Butler.

Flash

...The International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON) and similar groups (Gaudiya Math, Chaitanya Saraswat Math, Sri Caitanya Sangha, Krishna West, Vrinda, etc.), are living examples of how cults and sects operate in Western and Westernized societies. Despite the constant need of their leaders and members to appear as “movements” or “legitimate religious associations,” the story of these groups provides ample evidence that they are constructed as cults. Various experts in the fields of sociology, mental health, and theology have produced definitions of a cult. We use here the definition of Michael Langone and Louis West:

Cult (totalist type): A group or movement exhibiting a great or excessive devotion or dedication to some person, idea, or thing and employing unethically manipulative techniques of persuasion and control (e.g. isolation from former friends and family, debilitation, use of special methods to heighten suggestibility and subservience, powerful group pressures, information management, suspension of individuality or critical judgment, promotion of total dependency on the group and fear of leaving it, etc.), designed to advance the goals of the group’s leaders, to the actual or possible detriment of members, their families, or the community. (1986, 119–120)...

...For people outside the Hare Krishna cult it is evident that the so-called “senior devotees” whether they are gurus or not, tend to exploit and manipulate the so-called “junior devotees.” However, for those still in the cult, these behaviors are completely acceptable and even promoted. For example the guru is lavishly celebrated and worshipped on his birthday known as the Vyasa-puja celebration. The senior devotees, i.e. those at the top of the hierarchy, present themselves as “humble servants” of all other members of the cult. By their linguistic manipulation in a false show of modesty, they intend to show the world their erudition in the dogmas and writings of their predecessors. In public, they are extremely loving and concerned about their followers, but in private they become completely ungrateful, disinterested, and even cruel to these same people whom they claim to serve. When confronted with their parasitic behavior, their excuse is always the same: they just want to guide and help their followers through “tough love,” which has very little love and a lot of toughness...

...With their dysfunctional perfectionism, they tend to produce a more subtle and pervasive damage to those who revere them, who find themselves with constant feelings of failure and inadequacy. The guru with features of obsessive-compulsive personality stands in front of others as the standard of morality and ethics. With those considered higher in the hierarchy of ISKCON, this guru is servile and complimentary, but with his subordinates he becomes a devaluing sadist. These individuals have the ability to adapt to the most extreme routines and rituals since they give them some certainty and security in a world perceived as terrifying due to its chaos and uncertainty. These gurus and other devotees can be seen happily turning their lives into a continual ritual of purification, cleansing, prayer, and rote memorization of religious texts. These devotees are also engaged in the worship of a series of statues that they dress, talk to, feed, bathe, etc. as if they were small children, sadly, often at the expense of caring for their real life children or other dependents...

Sources regarding child abuse in the Cult of Butler:

[flashlightonroaches.wordpress.com]

Exposing Pam Ho - Part 2 of 2
Date: October 22, 2015 08:30AM

What do Kihei Maui, Michael Jackson, and Tulsi Gabbard all have in common?

You will just have to read my blog article, Exposing Pam Ho - Part 2 of 2.

I'd post the whole article here, but there might be corrections which are easily made to a blog.

Flash

Put Your Entire Life in Chris Butler's Hands - said God
Date: October 23, 2015 04:05AM

"God will tell you to put your entire life in my hands, I am his representative"

A short video from the longer one I posted. That one got taken down by Science Of Identity, but it seems these short ones absolutely qualify as Fair Use to youtube.

Chris jokes "Maybe all these people here are insane?" as a peanut gallery of sad first generation cult members all share painful, awkward laughter.

From the video description;

"This video is FAIR USE a small segment of a half hour presentation. This man I was born and raised to worship. I left in my late teens but the group and my immediate family have all cut me out for 10 years on this cult leader's orders. I spoke out against the group on a forum and got the wrath of this insane man who has fully brainwashed my mother Robyn Ranson (Pukaki Lakeside Getaway in New Zealand) and my brother Sudama Peter Ranson a.k.a. Laks or Laksmana (Oahu Surf Shots, Kailua, Hawaii).

My brother is this guy's #1 hands on devoted servant who lives with him in Kailua and drives him around town and does any thing else he is asked to do. Both have not spoken to me since I spoke out about the group in 2006.

Chris Butler is married to co cult leader Wai Lana of Wai Lana Yoga (PBS), he owns Down To Earth natural foods, Hawaii Congress Woman Tulsi Gabbard and Blue River Productions all coming out of Kailua, Hawaii. All staffed by loyal and completely brainwashed cult members.
Most were born and raised to worship this white Haole fake Hindu cult leader with a pigeon accent who runs their lives and has ordered people to commit suicide by taking no water or cancer medicine. He has of course ordered a multitude of family members and friends be cut out for life for fear of them undoing Chris' mind control programming. His cult members are forbidden to associate with anyone who has caused him any offense.

- Rama Ranson, ex cult kid."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYhCdeOSFMU

All my followers ARE INSANE! By Chris Butler
Date: October 23, 2015 05:07AM

A remix to drive home the point

All These People Here Are Insane, But Maybe You Already Know That.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C24MkXjZRXY

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/23/2015 05:08AM by Rama Das (slave name).

Jagad Guru Siddhaswarupananda Paramahamsa - AKA - Chris Butler, and his Manchurian Candidate, Tulsi Gabbard
Date: October 26, 2015 03:17AM

So the next question, dear Readers, should be, are you paying attention?
Do you not see what is right in front of you?

Quote: "All These People Here Are Insane, But Maybe You Already Know That.”

Thank you Rama, hopefully this will penetrate the yogic bliss that

Jagad Guru Siddhaswarupananda Paramahamsa - AKA - Chris Butler, and his Manchurian Candidate, Tulsi Gabbard

have smothered you in, all these years.

Again, this is not about religion, nor is it about hating on people who choose to believe in alternative philosophies regardless of how insane they may appear or how skewered the “philosophy” has become.

It IS about the control and dominion one truly INSANE man has over many people.
He dictates and they obey, without question.
THAT is what the issue is.
The Blind leading the Blind.
Witness one such incident and i am sure many here will back me up on this:

A few U.S. elections back, Butler sent out the word that one and all were supposed to vote for none other than George W. ‘Howdy Doody” Bush.

Messages were sent, phone calls made and many txts later, all obedient slaves of Butler had been notified.
Vote For Bush!

Really?

So much for a “guru” remaining above the fray of earthly matters.

To see what sort of integrity someone has please focus on the object of his affections: in this case- it was Bush.
!

"Warning Warning Will Robinson- Danger Danger”
(image of ersatz Robot waving frantically)

So, G. “Dubya” Bush came roiling in and brought Hell with him.

Let us review who Butler wanted everyone to vote for, who Butler believed in and who Butler relentlessly pushed just like he is doing to Tulsi Gabbard. and understand this will not go without notice when The Reckoning commences.

[www.rawstory.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.