Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: August 06, 2015 01:38AM

She is still working as a spiritual representative of Butler

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/06/2015 04:01AM by rrmoderator.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: CarlFig ()
Date: August 06, 2015 04:58AM

Actually, I smile every time I start watching a Wai Lana youtube video. (For obvious reasons, I have never finished watching one.)
He really picked a winner, didn't he...
Frozen fake smile, squeeky voice. A yoga teacher so chubby/out-of-shape that she has to wear all those blowsey, loose-fitting outfits. And why, given how long she's been in the U.S., does she still has such a thick accent?
I guess she's a cash cow, but really...

Posted by: eigenerherr ()
Date: August 06, 2015 08:15AM

CarlFig Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Actually, I smile every time I start watching a
> Wai Lana youtube video. (For obvious reasons, I
> have never finished watching one.)
> He really picked a winner, didn't he...
> Frozen fake smile, squeeky voice. A yoga teacher
> so chubby/out-of-shape that she has to wear all
> those blowsey, loose-fitting outfits. And why,
> given how long she's been in the U.S., does she
> still has such a thick accent?
> I guess she's a cash cow, but really...

you got the cow part right...

Re: Chris Butler and the T-Harsh (TERMINATOR)
Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: August 06, 2015 09:13AM

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: August 06, 2015 09:36AM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/06/2015 09:37AM by corboy.

Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: August 06, 2015 04:32PM

Testing. Curiously timed inability to post on this forum...

Re: Chris Butler and the T-Harsh (TERMINATOR)
Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: August 06, 2015 04:36PM

... SoInet is TERMINATED. Patience is a brother here. It’s a no contest: wisdom vs. ignorance. Rama if you need a T-800 to face those automatons in New Zealand, bring me along; will terminate them with common sense.

I just hope this battle does not end with the Science of Identity alone, but with the whole cult delusion. Cults will never go away, unfortunately, there will always be willing victims out there who long for psychological battering, will choose ignorance instead; but our battle here can serve as a template for the bigger picture – to help enable individuals and institutions to see through the facade, guises, fronts and other manipulative tools insidious organizations use to victimize people and exploit laws and systems. Exposing mad men like Chris Butler and the harm they bring to people and society will elevate this long ignored problem to become a valid social and psychological issue.

For Lalita:

All that you fashion, all that you make
All that you build, all that you break
All that you measure, all that you feel
All this you can leave behind

What you got, you can't deny it
Can't sell it or buy it
Walk on, walk on
You stay safe tonight

And I know it aches
How your heart, it breaks
You can only take so much
Walk on, walk on

U2 - Walk On

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/06/2015 04:55PM by dharmabum.

Divided Loyalties Does Not a Leader Make
Date: August 06, 2015 06:29PM

Recently on NPR the host asked about Presidential hopeful Bernie Sanders's (D) dual citizenship with the US and Israel. It wasn't true. Bernie Sanders was shocked and indignant about the implications.

NPR's Diane Rehm asks Bernie Sanders about Israeli citizenship rumors

Diane Rehm was wrong. But the purpose of the question was to discredit a major competition against Hillary Clinton. Presumably, Bernie Sanders would have dual loyalties and thus not be a very good candidate. He wasn't asked if he was Jewish (he is) because we have religious freedom in this country. He was asked because he might have views antithetical to the liberal point of view and NPR listeners.

So why was this exchange important?

It's important because when we question Tulsi or Mike Gabbard about their dual loyalties, we are not concerned about their religion, no matter how obscure it is. That is irrelevant. We are concerned about a time when they might be forced to make a decision antithetical to voice of the people of Hawaii.

The questions are, "From whom do you take your orders?", "How do you make your decisions?" "Who or what influences your voting?" "If your guru objected to a particular legistlation, do you have the freedom to vote according to the people you represent? Or do you believe, as it is taught in the Bhagavad Gita, that you must decide what's best for the misguided "karmis", "demons", and the "unwashed, meat eating masses" that you rule?"

Does Tulsi have dual loyalities? Unlike Bernie Sanders, the Gabbards do have a secret guru in their pockets. As much as they deny his undue influence or even existence, he is the puppet master behind the scenes. No matter how many smoke screens they put up, he is ever present. In my opinion, we have provided formidable proof of an unholy alliance with Butler.

No thinking voter likes the idea of their candidate being bought and sold by a third party, a corporation, a special interest group, another country.

For a long time I have pondered why the charade has been allowed to go on? Tulsi is now a part of the political elite of this country. It is impossible to imagine that she was not vetted. So why did they let her in so far, so deep, and so soon?

Is it possible that her secret was desireable? Her connection to Butler could be leveraged at some point for the Democrats' own political purposes. In other words, Tulsi is a pawn caught between her guru and the party. Having someone in the party with skeletons in the closet or secrets to keep is a person easily manipulated and blackmailed.

They own her, they own her idependance, and her power. The party may be giving her some slack on her leash as she goes against Obama. Butler gave her slack on gay rights and abortion as any mullah practicing taqiya. Either one can snap her back at any time. This is the concern and the danger.

She has become the darling of the Hindus, the local Hawaiians, women, veterans, and the conservative media. Could it be that some of them are blinded by what they wish her to be vs what she really is? Are they complicit in ignoring the truth. Is it possible that they too, like Butler, use her for their own agendas.

There are glaring discrepancies and omissions in the Gabbard biographies.
So no matter how much one may support Tulsi and her policies, there looms in the background very vulnerable areas.

This is easily remedied if her guru were not so paranoid. All she needs to do is talk openly and honestly about the Butler influence in her family's life. His gooey philosophy is all over the internet, so what is there to hide? If he's so great, why deny him? If he only has the highest interest in humanity, why not acknowledge what you take from him into your work? Or will this reveal many things your voters and fundraisers may not like?

Tulsi, the famous "smelly rat" lies with why you are forced to keep so much of your life a secret. You know that the YouTube Butler is not the real Butler either. Never in the life of great leaders and philanthropists have they hidden the people who have inspired and influenced them and why. This omission of yours stinks to high heaven.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: August 06, 2015 07:31PM

To whom it may concern:

There may be a software issue that needs to be worked out on the message board.

A new system administration team is now taking control of the server.

Nothing has been hacked and the situation will be resolved.

Please be patient and try to work around the current problems.

Date: August 06, 2015 09:37PM

Thanks Rick. Good to know nothing has been hacked.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.