Re: International Gita Conferance July 18, 2015
Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: August 03, 2015 12:27PM

Chris Butler had three pet peeves: 1. The Homosexuals, 2. ISKCON and 3. The Impersonalists (mayavadis). Not only did Tulsi Gabbard announce her change of heart from hating gays to embracing the LGBT community before running for election; she has gone and worshipped in ISKCON temples [iskconnews.org], her guru Chris Butler's mortal enemies; now she's hobnobing with the mayavadis (impersonalists), her guru's favourite clay pigeons. [easss1.blogspot.ca].

Looks like in politics religious principles can be compromised -- anyone can be a bedfellow after all. I'm still looking forward to seeing Tulsi in the Pride Parade. I hope the LGBT community dares her.

Here's what Chris Butler says about impersonalists' theology:

—if he claims that he is God or that we're all God—then he is not enlightened. He is not to be followed, and he is not to be trusted.

Mayavadi philosophy characteristically contradicts the devotional path of bhakti at every turn. Therefore mayavadis are the biggest offenders. The mayavadi's chanting is not real chanting; the sound the Lord's name may emanate from his mouth, but it is bereft of the potency of the Lord. His chanting is filled with the yearning for sense pleasure and liberation, and all the time he thinks the Lord's name is material. Because he tries to cheat, his chanting results in unrelenting misery for himself.

"The mayavadis, captivated by maya find sayujya pleasurable, but it is only a ghost of actual happiness. They forever forfeit transcendental existence, knowledge, happiness and devotional service because sayujya-mukti obfuscates their remembrance of Krsna. Where is the question of eternal bliss when the eternal aspect of bhakti and prema is doubted?

Devotees must not associate with mayavadis

"Diligently avoid association of mayavadis! Please serve those who are attached to chanting purely! O Lord Caitanya, this is Your injunction and whoever follows it is very fortunate. Those who disregard and disobey this instruction are wretches who will suffer eternally. O, my Lordl please bless me so I can reject bad association and take shelter at Your lotus feet! There is no other way."
[www.jagadguruchrisbutler.com]

[easss1.blogspot.ca]

Options: ReplyQuote
The chanting brain
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: August 04, 2015 05:43AM

Repetitive speech elicits widespread deactivation in the human cortex: the "Mantra" effect?

[www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]

This made Prabhupada and Butler rich and influential - perhaps by
making followers' minds docile.

METHODS:

We compared, using blood oxygenated level-dependent (BOLD) functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI), a simple task of covertly repeating a single word to resting state activity, in 23 subjects, none of which practiced meditation before.

It would be interesting to repeat this study with persons who
have practiced high dose meditation for months, even years, as Butler's
followers have done.

The Prabhupada/Butler maha mantra

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna,
Krishna Krishna Hare Hare,
Hare Rama Hare Rama,
Rama Rama Hare Hare

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/04/2015 05:49AM by corboy.

"NAMASTE" by Wai Lana "The great cult deceit "
Date: August 04, 2015 09:40AM

The newest video from the one and only Henri Jolicoeur

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="[www.youtube.com]; frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Henry discusses Wai Lana's "Namaste" video, and how it is a 'great cult deception' directly relating to the abuse that children raised within the cult suffer.
Henry covers the stories of Lalita and myself, absolutely phenomenal as usual.

Henri the warrior!

[www.youtube.com]

Date: August 04, 2015 10:59AM

NEW HENRI JOLICOEUR VIDEO

Absolutely brilliant, as usual!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="[www.youtube.com]; frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

[www.youtube.com]

Includes information from myself in correspondence with Henry and Lalita mann's story.

Great job, Henry, keep up the good work, brother.

New Video
Posted by: eigenerherr ()
Date: August 04, 2015 04:32PM

Hi everyone,

I'll catch up on all the posts later, I just took some time because with everything that has happened with my family, I just needed some time away. Anyway, I have posted another video. Youtube Video. Will see what happens with this one.

Lalita

The Real Tulsi Gabbard - Exposing The Cult of Chris Butler and Wai Lana
Date: August 05, 2015 04:47AM

The newest and best YouTube video by Eigener Herr

Flash

Tulasi Gabbard mentioned in authentic letter

Jamuna Penaroza mentioned

Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Date: August 05, 2015 06:43AM

From Eigenerherr: I thought I'd give you clearer copies of the letters, so people can read the relevant parts on the forum.

Vishaka Letter - the main letter with Tulsi Gabbard mentioned.

Letter 2 - Mentions Vrindavan Gabbard (sister of Tulsi Gabbard), but also mentions the Tamayo family, which I thought Tulsi married the first time Eddie Tamayo. I didn't realise this till after I'd made the speaking part of the video, so didn't mention it in the video.

Letter 3 obviously mentions Jamuna Penaroza (related to Rama Penaroza, chief of staff for Tulsi Gabbard

Letter 4 was from when Ti Leaf productions was in New Zealand,

and this was after they were given the warning to show proof of filming or leave. One of the girls I grew up with (Sita Doyle) was there, and it shows them pulling Dennyfoil out of the houses they were living in, just backing up my story about the couple who were sued after their house was gutted and lined with foil.

Flash

Chris Butler and the T-Harsh (TERMINATOR)
Date: August 05, 2015 07:23AM

we realize we are locked in battle with an advanced legion of finely tuned cyborg beings willing to do anything for their master Chris Butler, programmed to perfection.
We realize the scenario is not dissimilar to that of the TERMINATOR movie series, and we are the resistance.
A small band of rogue underground humans, the last few who salvaged their souls and opted out of the exoskeleton installation required by Chris Butler.
We are lead by the one and only John Connor, the archetypal figure of resistance, the spirit of freedom and truth.

John Connor says:
“Rama’s post about possible attacks raised a concern. He’s correct that these brainwashed followers might feel they need to protect their old guru using violence or other actions. Rama should make another post warning that any attacks against him or any other contributors to the Cult Education Forum will be met with a severe push back that will cause Butler and Wai Lana to heap blame on all their stupid followers. If Rama (or anyone else) ever feel even the least bit threatened, the plan is to immediately send the authorities to Lanikai to bring Butler and Wai Lana in for questioning. Can you imagine paranoid Chris Butler’s reaction to being questioned in a tiny locked room?”
That questioning in a secure government office with none of his bodyguards allowed. no foil walls. no air filtration.You’ll inform the authorities that the only way to guarantee your personal safety is to go directly to the top of this organization and put an immediate stop to the threats.
And, if you ever become the target of any legal action, you will
slap the two leaders personally with legal action. A process server or sheriff sent to their homes demanding access to the old fraud and his no-talent wife, Wai Lana.
They will be subjected to video deposition. no face mask. under oath. under the threat of perjury. Exposed in a public court of law.
Any follower of Butler can easily understand that this push back would frighten and enrage their spiritual leaders. If they truly wish to “protect” them, then don’t go down the road of threats and legal action. Expect this push back from anyone speaking out about the cult of Chris Butler.”

Love,
Edward Furlong-John Connor

From the new article:

[ramaransonvsthecult.wordpress.com]

Date: August 05, 2015 02:13PM

"Flash: The newest and best YouTube video by Eigener Herr” End quote.

No truer words have ever been spoken!
I would like to add, IMHO, it is one of the most powerful videos to date, which
explodes the myth of Science of Identity, Butler and Wai Lana along with the LIE that is Tulsi Gabbard, US Congressperson......and a Hindu. (!)

People of Hawaii, this is who you voted for. [Gabbard]
People of Lanakai, these are your neighbors. [Butler & Co]
People of the World- share this video, before this destructive Cult has it removed.

[www.youtube.com]

Eigener Herr, brilliant narrative.
Intense, riveting and heartbreaking. Thank you for standing up and having the courage to share your well documented and concise story with us. Your veracity and conviction is stunning. It is our hope that many others will watch your video, and come to the conclusion that they too must step forward. Together, we can bring down this carefully constructed illusion known as the Cult of Butler.

Bravo, Eigener Herr!

Posted by: CarlFig ()
Date: August 05, 2015 11:19PM

Thank you flash, thank you Eigener Herr.
This is excellent.
Let's get this youtube <a href=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4IuZiAmRp8&feature=youtu.be>link</a> to the Honolulu Advertiser, KHON, etc.
Why not to TPM who had the story about Tulsi & Sherbow.
To the Hawaii Free Press, to Honolulu Civil Beat.
This is the kind of thing that will help to wake up the Hawaiian electorate.
Keep it coming - EVIDENCE!

On a completely separate topic, I have to say that I really laughed at Rama Das (slave name) posting of the Wai Lana Chips with Toenail and Vinegar - truly, sincerely funny!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/05/2015 11:21PM by CarlFig.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.