Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: November 28, 2012 09:12AM

privateye
http://www.corporationwiki.com/California/Dana-Point/vedanta-enlightenment-devotional-association/44254412.aspx

Vedanta Enlightenment Devotional Association.

Kathy Hoshijo O'Connor
President

VEDA

VEDA _ KNOW PEACE TRUTH

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: privateye ()
Date: November 28, 2012 09:14AM

[www.corporationwiki.com]

33651 Windjammer Dr Dana Point, CA 92629
Companies at this address:

Millennium Charity Foundation
Vedanta Enlightenment Devotional Association
Greencell Corporation
Renolith Road Technologies, LLC
Master Choice USA, LLC
O'Conner, Stasea
New Health Horizons

People at this address:

Timothy G. O'Connor
Kathy Hoshijo O'Connor
Katherine Joyce Hoshijo-O'Connor
Tim O'Connor
Stasea O'Conner
Katherine Olonner

Posted by: IamtheAntiChris ()
Date: November 28, 2012 09:31AM

flashlight_on_roaches
IamtheAntiChris
i had just remembered, his name was Sudama. the one with the motorcycle.
he was one of the first people from the US to come to the Philippines.

the first "disciples" i believe were 8 men.
only some names i can recall.
Jeff Tamayo.
Tobi Tamayo
Bubut Jimenez
Nilo Santos
Nimai Das, i dont remember his original name
Joseph Bismark
the rest i will try to remember..

This is very helpful, Anti-Chris!

Jeff Tamayo is probably the father of Eddie Tamayo who was married to Tulsi Gabbard. She was named Tulasi before she divorced Eddie (probably to further her political career). Tulsi spent time at the school in the Philippines run by Tobi Tamayo if you can recall seeing her. Her looks were different then, but I have old pictures. Tobi, who is Tulsi Gabbards Ex Uncle-in-law, has hurt countless young people with his indoctrination school. It is still in operation.
Nilo Santos was the father of an ex-member who still resides in the Philippines. The mother of the child was a famous rock star. The ex-member has made many statements condemning Chris Butler.
Joseph Bismark is the off-shore money man for CB and publically connected to SOI and Down to Earth as well as owning the Lanikai home occupied by Chris Butler. Bismark also owns the Kailua home occupied by Alana Penaroza, 28-year-old assistant to Tulsi Gabbard.
Bismark was once arrested for running a pyramid scheme connected to cult members.
Please try to recall more details like these. They prove your integrity and help us in our quest to expose Chris Butler.
Thanks

this is accurate and up to date.
the "devotee" that seems to have taken over in the Philippines is Alan Tibby, aka Acharya Das.
he is the one doing all the CB "disciple" initiations and preaching to the filipino students.
if you get hooked, then you are sent to one of his "classes"
thats where he'll tell you how miserable your life is, and how miserable everyone else is because they dont follow CB.

Date: November 28, 2012 09:46AM

Vera City
privateye
When the Heftel smear was in the headlines Chris Butler went on camera denying the incident. It aired on the local chanels in Hawaii.

Flash- What are the dates on those articles?

Carter told the truth. It was a big scandal in the cult at the time. People were in shock at how she could betray Butler.

Everyone who worked on the campaigns heard Butler and Reed mock and laugh about Heftel. He made it cool to talk disdainfully of him. And don't think that the people going door to door did not spread the rumors too~ or so I have been told. Everyone assumed it was true because they believed that god's best friend knew everything...He's as good as God, right? Reed did not do a thing that was not ordered by Butler. Up until that point, either did Carter. This rumor about Heftel being gay and a sexual predator was also spread during the IGG campaigns in the 70's, but it didn't work then. It appears to me that the guru lied and Reed lied... Butler has been a puppet master for many years...in my opinion.

I am outraged at what Butler is quoted as saying! Most of his followers never saw the television or read the papers, so they never saw this. They were forbidden from watching or reading unless it has to do with their "service". Just as today they are forbidden from the internet. Butler didn't give marriage advice. He avoided that. All he spoke about was politics! The opposite of what he claims, but who was around then to disprove it? Only Carter. Was she threatened?

The interesting thing about Carter -- is that she was very intelligent and professional. She was not a hippie type. Brahmanatirtha brought her into the cult. Butler really admired her and saw potential in her (remember, he loves being a star maker). Rumor had it that she was a pure devotee. People would bow to her at Koolau, which really caused her embarrassment. It was disconcerting and she stopped it. She got dumped for another woman and I think this drove her deeper into the cult for awhile. Butler paired her up with Reed and the rest is history... But she had ethics and strength of her convictions. I hope she comes out again to tell the truth. Come out, come out where ever you are!!

October 30, 1986 • Reed Denies a Claim That He Told Adviser About State’s Report, Honolulu Star-Bulletin, October 30, 1986
October 31, 1986 • Reed’s Guru Denies Ever Discussing Heftel Smear, Honolulu Star-Bulletin, October 31, 1986

It was a real scandal and no one did much about it. A Hare Krishna cult has two members in the prosecutor's office, they commit a crime against a candidate for Governor at the order of Chris Butler, the FBI proves the copies were made in the prosecutor's office --- But, no one was tried or convicted. The FBI apparently doesn't give a shit if government is infiltrated. How many other infiltrators work for CB. Well, there is one more in Congress along with her sister in the US Marshall's Office.

Date: November 28, 2012 10:23AM

flashlight_on_roaches

It was a real scandal and no one did much about it. A Hare Krishna cult has two members in the prosecutor's office, they commit a crime against a candidate for Governor at the order of Chris Butler, the FBI proves the copies were made in the prosecutor's office --- But, no one was tried or convicted. The FBI apparently doesn't give a shit if government is infiltrated. How many other infiltrators work for CB. Well, there is one more in Congress along with her sister in the US Marshall's Office.

Amazing isn't it! The scandal was among the ranks of the cult, not the public who should have been outraged. The cult could not believe that golden girl who was married to golden boy defected.

Posted by: siddhahistory101 ()
Date: November 28, 2012 07:01PM

This response to the following statement by Siddha Swarup found in his offering, “I Offer My Respeciful Obeisances To His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada
by Siddhara-svarupa Dasa”, is not about whether or not ISKCON is heaven or hell.
It is not about whether A.C. Bhaktivedants Swami was a saint or a charlatan.
It’s not about whether or not the diet or association in ISKCON was good or bad. It’s also not about whether or not Sai was treated with respect or disdain while in the mission of his guru. It is about how Sai became Siddha and gained his credentials on the back of Bhaktivedanta Swami.

[backtogodhead.in]

Siddha says,
“Approximately seven months before my surrender to Srila Prabhupada, it became clear to me that such surrendering would take place. These seven months were a time of realizing more deeply the necessity for such surrender.”

Sai was handed a letter from Bhaktivedanta Swami, the contents of which declared Sai was not his disciple . Sai had been declaring himself the disciple of Bhaktivedanta Swami. The letter was meant to clear the air and let everyone know that although Sai was claiming to be following Bhaktivedanta and his sampradaya in fact Bhaktivedanta did not consider him his disciple or in his line. Swami Bhaktivedanta did not approve of his mish mash philosophy and considered it out of line. He was not impressed with the book Sai Speaks nor did he consider Sai to be brahman realized. He did not recognize him as even a bona-fide impersonalist guru. There are many reasons for that too long to detail here. Suffice it to say it takes years and years of practice in seclusion and heaps of austerity to attain the ocean of light. One taking LSD could not get there in hundreds and millions of lifetimes period. The disciples of Bhaktivedanta were greatly relieved. But it put Sai on the spot. The letter was handed to him in front of his flock. He had no choice but to enter into ISKCON and do what every one else had to to to get initiated. No special treatment. He could have rejected the letter but he would have had to change the story once again. He took his flock in days after the letter was received. But within no time he was back in the sunshine and pleasant maya of Hawaii with his old flock in tow and with a few new followers he snagged while in ISKCON. He had his credentials now. The rest is history.

All the communications about the above mentioned incident have been lost, perhaps stolen. There is nothing in the archives of Bhaktivedanta Swami about it.
Please take what you have read or leave it.
This will be my only post.

Date: November 29, 2012 12:17AM

siddhahistory101
This response to the following statement by Siddha Swarup found in his offering, “I Offer My Respeciful Obeisances To His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada
by Siddhara-svarupa Dasa”, is not about whether or not ISKCON is heaven or hell.
It is not about whether A.C. Bhaktivedants Swami was a saint or a charlatan.
It’s not about whether or not the diet or association in ISKCON was good or bad. It’s also not about whether or not Sai was treated with respect or disdain while in the mission of his guru. It is about how Sai became Siddha and gained his credentials on the back of Bhaktivedanta Swami.

[backtogodhead.in]

Siddha says,
“Approximately seven months before my surrender to Srila Prabhupada, it became clear to me that such surrendering would take place. These seven months were a time of realizing more deeply the necessity for such surrender.”

Sai was handed a letter from Bhaktivedanta Swami, the contents of which declared Sai was not his disciple . Sai had been declaring himself the disciple of Bhaktivedanta Swami. The letter was meant to clear the air and let everyone know that although Sai was claiming to be following Bhaktivedanta and his sampradaya in fact Bhaktivedanta did not consider him his disciple or in his line. Swami Bhaktivedanta did not approve of his mish mash philosophy and considered it out of line. He was not impressed with the book Sai Speaks nor did he consider Sai to be brahman realized. He did not recognize him as even a bona-fide impersonalist guru. There are many reasons for that too long to detail here. Suffice it to say it takes years and years of practice in seclusion and heaps of austerity to attain the ocean of light. One taking LSD could not get there in hundreds and millions of lifetimes period. The disciples of Bhaktivedanta were greatly relieved. But it put Sai on the spot. The letter was handed to him in front of his flock. He had no choice but to enter into ISKCON and do what every one else had to to to get initiated. No special treatment. He could have rejected the letter but he would have had to change the story once again. He took his flock in days after the letter was received. But within no time he was back in the sunshine and pleasant maya of Hawaii with his old flock in tow and with a few new followers he snagged while in ISKCON. He had his credentials now. The rest is history.

All the communications about the above mentioned incident have been lost, perhaps stolen. There is nothing in the archives of Bhaktivedanta Swami about it.
Please take what you have read or leave it.
This will be my only post.

Thanks for your comment. I hope you return.

I have been stating this all along that Butler got his "License to Guru" from ACB. The problem for you is that on this forum we also look at ISKCON as a destructive cult. There is plenty evidence for it. Perhaps ISKCON has gone modern orthodox and become more transparent. Perhaps ISKCON has gone more mainstream Hindu. Perhaps there have been improvements from the days of child abuse, murder, and gangster activities... but some of the destructive premises still remain. You can not undo the prejudicial and degraded writings of ACB regarding women and other topics. ISKCON's own credibility stands on his back as well. Not a very good parentage.

The irony is that Butler uses this parentage to justify his authority and at the same time distances himself from it. Your point is well taken. Several of my sources also claim that not all of ACB's writings have been compiled for whatever reason, so your report is credible. There is also evidence given by current and former members of ISKCON that ACB's work has been changed and edited and that memos went missing, especially when known and convicted criminals were in control of affairs. Given the history, both oral and documented, the contents of your message is also credible in my opinion.

Butler's story is classic. You mix a drug history, an innate charisma, with a predisposition to familial narcissism and political activism, then add a dollop of religious affections; out comes the cult leader Chris Butler.

Date: November 29, 2012 01:05AM

FLASH

October 30, 1986 • Reed Denies a Claim That He Told Adviser About State’s Report, Honolulu Star-Bulletin, October 30, 1986
October 31, 1986 • Reed’s Guru Denies Ever Discussing Heftel Smear, Honolulu Star-Bulletin, October 31, 1986

The dates are interesting because during the first IGG campaign Cec Heftel ran for office against one of Butler's candidates. I don't know which one. I heard reports from an exer that went door to door during this campaign (1976?). She states that she heard Siddha call him a homo who liked little boys and other inflammatory things that made her more passionate to campaign for Hoshijo or John Moore or whomever. Remember that these volunteers (slaves) were kept in separate men's and women's housing (crowded and against code), were fed a subsistence diet, worked 24/7 and believed that Butler's word was the word of God (GAWD). They were convinced that they were saving the world.

The point is that Cec Heftel's reputation was already smeared a decade earlier by Butler. It is even possible that his followers planted rumors while going door to door for IGG. I don't think it worked at that time because Heftel won the election.

The first IGG campaign was conducted before Reed got hired in the Attorney General's office. He was Butler's puppet/ front man for his propaganda newspapers. The "Maui Isle" and the Kauai version, "The Garden Isle?" (fronted by Bill Penaroza) newspapers were all Butler, all the time. They were produced in the same compound where Butler lived on Maui, near a town called Pukalani and close to Makawau. He met with Reed daily. Disciples, including then single Rick Reed lived on the property. There were several houses, some without water or electricity where the disciples lived. One house produced all the typesetting and lay out. Another house held a photo lab. Shacks were built hidden behind bamboo groves where others lived. Butler's house had a trap door built in the floor so he could escape into the jungle behind the property. He claimed to fear Mehau. Funny that he did nothing to protect his followers who also lived there.

Reed had only recently come to Hawaii when he hooked up with Butler. He knew nothing about newspapers, Hawaii, the people, or the land, and even less about politics or Larry Mehau. But he did have good looks, charm, and a university education. All information came from Butler. All articles were dictated by Butler. All staff were Butlerites. All IGG campaign workers were Butlerites.

Reed lived on Maui when he ran the newspaper. He later moved to Honolulu, married Carter (at Butler's behest) and got the job working for Chuck Marsland. They bonded over a mutual hatred for Larry Mehau. I think Chuck was impressed by this passionate young couple who had good looks, intelligence, and idealism. I don't think Chuck ever realized how deeply entrenched they were in a cult. If he did, he did not see much harm in it. He remained friends with Reed until his death.

A while back I posted a photo of one of the houses at the Maui compound. That house is where Reed had his office and where the layout and paste up took place.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/29/2012 01:09AM by Vera City.

Date: November 29, 2012 01:35AM

1975 or '76 (?) CULT HEADQUARTERS & BIRTH PLACE OF THE VALLEY ISLE

This is one of the buildings of the cult compound. This building held Reed's office, the typesetter and layout crew. Both Rick Reed and his newspaper staff lived on this property along with Butler and his body guard, cook, secretary. Butler's house wasn't in any better shape, but it was a quiet and remote place. There were incredible trails behind where you could walk in solitude surrounded by wild passion fruit, papaya, guavas and fragrant ginger. There was also a swimming hole.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/29/2012 01:42AM by Vera City.

Date: November 29, 2012 02:33AM

Just another reminder to keep the forum on track.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.