Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: IamtheAntiChris ()
Date: November 26, 2012 10:55AM

Sai Speaks. thanks for sharing it.
now i know how it all has started. my grandmother has told me that around early 70's the haribol center in manila was raided because the "devotees" of CB were distributing LSD through the facade of the place.
they would keep it in their chanting beads bag.

this was when CB already accepting disciples. the main guy was "the one with the motorcycle" who looked like a hell's angel.

there was a raid and arrests were made, but being a 3rd world country, there were no records to show because hey police were paid off to release everyone the very same evening.

i even have an uncle telling me that the LSD was called, blue owsleys, yellow sunshine and purple haze.
there was about 20,000 hits that were confiscated in the raid.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: November 26, 2012 12:06PM

FROM VERA
Approximately seven months before my surrender to Srila Prabhupada, it became clear to me that such surrendering would take place. These seven months were a time of realizing more deeply the necessity for such surrender.

I didn't inform most of my followers of my plan of action until only two days before I took it. I explained at length my desire to please my spiritual master, Srila Prabhupada, and said that if they would like to follow my example they were encouraged to do so.

IS THAT INTERESTING ..HE GAVE HIMSELF 7 MONTHS TO PREPARE TO GIVE UP EVERYTHING
AND 2 DAYS TO HIS FOLLOWERS

IN 2 DAYS THEY HAD TO GIVE UP EVERYTHING .......AND FLY TO SOME DISTANT HARE KRISHNA TEMPLES

THATS ANOTHER SIGN ......THEY WHERE BRAINWASH .....AND WOULD HAVE DONE ANYTHING FOR THEIR PSYCHIC SLEEP OPERATOR
AND AS USUAL SIDDHA GAVE HIMSELF THE PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT ........7 MONTHS PREPARATION FOR HIMSELF AND .......48 HOURS FOR THE REST OF THE FOLLOWERS ......
NATURALLY A FEW WEEKS LATER HE HAD THE CASH AND THE KNOW HOW TO GET BACK TO HAWAII
THE REST OF THE SURRENDERING GROUP ......HAD TO FIGURE THINGS OUT BY THEMSELF

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: November 26, 2012 02:10PM

IamtheAntiChris
Date Added: 11/19/2012
Sai Speaks. thanks for sharing it.
now i know how it all has started. my grandmother has told me that around early 70's the haribol center in manila was raided because the "devotees" of CB were distributing LSD through the facade of the place.
they would keep it in their chanting beads bag.

this was when CB already accepting disciples. the main guy was "the one with the motorcycle" who looked like a hell's angel.

there was a raid and arrests were made, but being a 3rd world country, there were no records to show because hey police were paid off to release everyone the very same evening.

i even have an uncle telling me that the LSD was called, blue owsleys, yellow sunshine and purple haze.
there was about 20,000 hits that were confiscated in the raid.

LISTEN ANTI CHRIS ...UNLESS YOU CAN NAME PEOPLE BY NAMES
AND GET SOME SORT OF A PROOF FOR SUCH EVENTS .........IT IS NOT USEFULL ..(IN MY OPINION)...TO WRITE ABOUT PASS DOWN GOSSIPS
JUST COMMUNICATE WITH .......FLASHLIGHT ....AND VERA THEY COULD BE A MENTORS TO YOU AND MANY OF US...HOW TO REPORT IN A METICULOUS PROVABLE WAY ...

ITS GOING ON TOWARD THE 200,000 READERS ...... OF THESE INFORMATIONS ......AND MANY ARE STARTING FROM PAGE 1
I THINK WE SHOULD GIVE OUR READERS .......INTELLIGENT PROVABLE STUFF ...AND INTELLIGENT COMMENTARY
ON THIS IMPORTANT SUBJECTS ......THAT TIES IN WITH ALL THE DESTRUCTIVE CULTS DISCUSS ON THE RICK ROSS FORUMS

YOUR PARTICIPATION IS PRECIOUS ......MAKE THE MOST OF IT ......................WARM REGARDS HENRY

Date: November 26, 2012 02:31PM

LISTEN ANTI CHRIS ...UNLESS YOU CAN NAME PEOPLE BY NAMES
AND GET SOME SORT OF A PROOF FOR SUCH EVENTS .........IT IS NOT USEFULL ..(IN MY OPINION)...TO WRITE ABOUT PASS DOWN GOSSIPS
JUST COMMUNICATE WITH .......FLASHLIGHT ....AND VERA THEY COULD BE A MENTORS TO YOU AND MANY OF US...HOW TO REPORT IN A METICULOUS PROVABLE WAY ...

ITS GOING ON TOWARD THE 200,000 READERS ...... OF THESE INFORMATIONS ......AND MANY ARE STARTING FROM PAGE 1
I THINK WE SHOULD GIVE OUR READERS .......INTELLIGENT PROVABLE STUFF ...AND INTELLIGENT COMMENTARY
ON THIS IMPORTANT SUBJECTS ......THAT TIES IN WITH ALL THE DESTRUCTIVE CULTS DISCUSS ON THE RICK ROSS FORUMS

YOUR PARTICIPATION IS PRECIOUS ......MAKE THE MOST OF IT ......................WARM REGARDS HENRY[/quote]

alas, i dont have the proof you are looking for. i dont have any documents, and i dont have any sort of smoking gun to nail anyone with anything.
i can only share my experience which i have been wanting to for quite a few yrs now after discovering this thread.
i will be here from time to time.
i still have some experiences to share about the school in the philippines, but again no proof.
i was just a low wage slave child even into my young adulthood. i have nothing
you'll have to take everything i say as benefit of the doubt.

Posted by: VitaminC ()
Date: November 26, 2012 03:23PM

I wonder if the guy that Iam is referring to is Hanuman Das. I recall he was CB's main lackey/bodyguard at one time.

Would make sense to put him in charge there as he was a strong arm for CB.

Date: November 26, 2012 03:28PM

i had just remembered, his name was Sudama. the one with the motorcycle.
he was one of the first people from the US to come to the Philippines.

the first "disciples" i believe were 8 men.
only some names i can recall.
Jeff Tamayo.
Tobi Tamayo
Bubut Jimenez
Nilo Santos
Nimai Das, i dont remember his original name
Joseph Bismark
the rest i will try to remember..

Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: November 26, 2012 11:10PM

IamtheAntiChris

Sudama Vipra Goswami was Siddha's man in the Philippines. He claimed to be a former Hell's Angel and rode motorcycles. Your story about dealing LSD and paying off the police is possible, but needs verification. Sudama was one of Siddha's most loyal friends. Everyone was told that he was an enlightened pure devotee. People even bowed down to him too, but he didn't like the guru game; left that up to Butler. Like Tusta, he followed in Butler's footsteps and got married, only it wasn't a good one. He had a son and did not like how she was raising him. She was a typist for guru and Sudama complained that she was a robot. He was very gruff and vocal, a bear of a man according to some accounts. He also had a big heart. The last anyone has heard from him is that he drove taxis, buses, and taught traffic school. At some point he became disillusioned and left the cult, taking his son with him and disappearing. It is of interest that the two most loyal servants that Butler claimed were both "pure devotees" (above reproach and totally liberated souls in constant communion with Krishna) became persona non grata (unwelcome). Butler's followers were told to stay away from both Katyayani and Sudama. I guess he changed the rules one again. He is famous for making up things as he goes along to suit his narcissistic passions. I know there are many people who liked Sudama and would like to get in touch with him again. He was famous for his guilessness and telling things like they were. I wonder what he has to say about Butler now?

Date: November 26, 2012 11:35PM

privateye
This may be of help.

[www.vaniquotes.org]

Thanks for the link.
What follows is a response to the letter Butler sent about getting some of his followers initiated. Bill and Barbara Penaroza. (the letter misspells their name). Butler was acting like a normal sanyassi or temple president or senior disciple who vets seekers on the path. He rarely recommended initiation. This couple were married prior to joining Siddha at Koolau, Kauai. Their first child Bhakti was born there. Bill did a lot of art and publication work and Barbara was a cook and housewife. The marriage broke up after the pressures of running a newspaper and running for office on Kauai. Bill just got burnt out on the cult stuff and wanted a normal life. People who knew him said he was one of the nicest and most tolerant guy. He was a real "local boy" in Hawaii. He too became a persona non grata. Butler told all his followers to no longer talk to him, but his wife and kids stayed on in the cult with his daughter now working for Tulsi Gabbard.

Letter to Siddha Svarupananda -- Johannesburg 20 October, 1975:
I am in due receipt of your letter dated Sept. 25 with enclosed Guru-daksina and I thank you very much. I am pleased to accept your recommendation for the first initiation of William and Barbara Renaroza. Their names are Sakari das and Sivadasi respectively. Now hold a fire-yajna for their initiation and request them to honor the vow of following the four regulative principles and chanting of minimum 16 rounds japa daily.[/unquote]

Date: November 26, 2012 11:50PM

VitaminC
I wonder if the guy that Iam is referring to is Hanuman Das. I recall he was CB's main lackey/bodyguard at one time.

Would make sense to put him in charge there as he was a strong arm for CB.

Hanuman Das is Hesh Goldstein, Butler's accountant and loyalist for many years. He's into body building, health and fitness.

edited previous post:
IamtheAntiChris

Sudama Vipra Goswami was Siddha's man in the Philippines. He claimed to be a former Hell's Angel and rode motorcycles. Your story about dealing LSD and paying off the police is possible, but needs verification. Sudama was one of Siddha's most loyal friends. Everyone was told that he was an enlightened pure devotee. People even bowed down to him too, but he didn't like the guru game; left that up to Butler. Like Tusta, he followed in Butler's footsteps and got married, only it wasn't a good marriage. He had a son and did not like how she was raising him. She was a typist for guru and Sudama complained that she was a robot. He was very gruff, vocal, and cursed a lot; a bear of a man according to some accounts. He also had a big heart, was funny, and full of kindness according to others. The last anyone has heard from him is that he drove taxis, buses, and taught traffic school. At some point he became disillusioned and left the cult, taking his son with him and disappearing.

It is of interest that of the two most loyal servants of Butler, and who he claimed were "pure devotees" (above reproach and totally liberated souls in constant communion with Krishna) both became persona non grata (unwelcome). Butler's followers were told to stay away from both Katyayani and Sudama or any of their followers. I guess he changed the rules once again. He is famous for making up things as he goes along to suit his narcissistic passions.

I know there are many people who liked Sudama and would like to get in touch with him again. He must have quite a story to tell. He was famous for his straightforwardness and disconcerting ability to tell it like it is. I wonder what he has to say about Butler now? That would be a MIGHTY interview. Sudama if you ever read this PM me!

Date: November 27, 2012 12:29AM

IamtheAntiChris

the first "disciples" i believe were 8 men.
only some names i can recall.
Jeff Tamayo.
Tobi Tamayo
Bubut Jimenez
Nilo Santos
Nimai Das, i dont remember his original name
Joseph Bismark
the rest i will try to remember..

This is very helpful, Anti-Chris!

Jeff Tamayo is probably the father of Eddie Tamayo who was married to Tulsi Gabbard. She was named Tulasi before she divorced Eddie (probably to further her political career). Tulsi spent time at the school in the Philippines run by Tobi Tamayo if you can recall seeing her. Her looks were different then, but I have old pictures. Tobi, who is Tulsi Gabbards Ex Uncle-in-law, has hurt countless young people with his indoctrination school. It is still in operation.
Nilo Santos was the father of an ex-member who still resides in the Philippines. The mother of the child was a famous rock star. The ex-member has made many statements condemning Chris Butler.
Joseph Bismark is the off-shore money man for CB and publically connected to SOI and Down to Earth as well as owning the Lanikai home occupied by Chris Butler. Bismark also owns the Kailua home occupied by Alana Penaroza, 28-year-old assistant to Tulsi Gabbard.
Bismark was once arrested for running a pyramid scheme connected to cult members.
Please try to recall more details like these. They prove your integrity and help us in our quest to expose Chris Butler.
Thanks

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.