Current Page: 4 of 10
Re: Raelian Movement?
Posted by: restless ()
Date: February 08, 2009 04:08PM

Oh wait. (Dang, triple post again!)
What about that Embassy they're building, if it isn't for aliens, what do you think its for anyhow?

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: February 08, 2009 04:42PM

Quadruple post.

And how do we know the cloning claims are fake?
Why did Rael also include Geniocracy and Smart vs primitive (His twist on Good vs Evil)?

Re: Raelian Movement? Nazi swastika
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: February 09, 2009 07:01AM

The cloning was verified as being a fake, as none of their facilities even existed. It was a complete fraud. This is why the media now ignore the Raelians, due to that media fraud.

Regarding the buliding, groups like these often have these big projects, they serve as a PR stunt, and they also serve to extract more donations from people.
They usually never get around to building these things, and just pocket the money.
If you mean the building they want to build in Israel, that will never happen, ever. Israel is not going to allow some crackpot like Rael to post his symbol (of the Star of David with a Nazi Cross) that would be a form of genocidal hate speech. Only a very sick person would design that.
[en.wikipedia.org]
Rael knows they will never allow him to build that, and rightfully so. They won't allow a Swastika in Germany either.

SkepDic article on Rael.
[skepdic.com]

Re: Raelian Movement? Sci-Fi cults
Date: February 09, 2009 08:53AM

folks should listen to this tape from L Ron Hubbard from Scientology, if you get a chance.
It explains things like when Tom Cruise said a Scientologist is the only one who can help at the scene of an accident, as LRH explains his inane/insane theories.

But just like Rael, here is a guy who just makes up a bunch of Sci-Fi stuff, and tries to find people to believe it.
Rael just fabricated all of his scifi stories out of his own fevered imagination, just like LRH of Scientology.

The Anticult
just as an example of Alien cultic weirdness, there is a secret recording of LRH from Scientology with some crazy Sci-Fi alien stuff, which is available at Wikileaks for download.
It seems to be a cross between sci-fi fiction he just made up, and a serious mental disorder.
Perhaps other alien cults are similar.

"Classified" Scientology cult recording of founder L. Ron Hubbard from Oct 3, 1968, "Assists" course VIII.

Date: February 09, 2009 06:08PM

Regarding the article about Rael's childhood history and so on,
when Roland said that Claude explained about never having seen aliens and have used the story for his own
gain. I wonder, why did he tell Roland that after having spread his story to hundreds of people.

One more thing, have a lot of Sci-i stories been running during the 50's and 60's?
As films as well?

Posted by: nellejohn ()
Date: February 09, 2009 09:51PM

One of the Raelians current projects is building a hospital in Africa for victims of Female Genital Mutilation. In itself it sounds like a noble project but not much has happened in the past few years except fundraising. He was going to call it the Pleasure Hospital which in itself shows what it really is.

Most Raelians are probably pretty benign. They just want to believe in something so much that they believe this story of Rael. He makes these claims about science but when he makes comments about different articles you can tell he has no clue about what he's talking about. He's the evil one as are all cult leaders. A narcissist who lives off others without really having to do anything. He claims I think it's now 70,000 members but I'm sure it's not anywhere near that number. In the US I'd be surprised if there were 100 and many of these people are foreign born.

Clonaid is a farce too. I think they have 2 Raelians who are part of it. They recently made an offer to clone someone for a reduced fee if they would go public but this wasn't picked up by the media like I'm sure they wanted it to be.

Date: February 10, 2009 12:21AM

nellejohn
One of the Raelians current projects is building a hospital in Africa for victims of Female Genital Mutilation. In itself it sounds like a noble project but not much has happened in the past few years except fundraising. He was going to call it the Pleasure Hospital which in itself shows what it really is.

Most Raelians are probably pretty benign. They just want to believe in something so much that they believe this story of Rael. He makes these claims about science but when he makes comments about different articles you can tell he has no clue about what he's talking about. He's the evil one as are all cult leaders. A narcissist who lives off others without really having to do anything. He claims I think it's now 70,000 members but I'm sure it's not anywhere near that number. In the US I'd be surprised if there were 100 and many of these people are foreign born.

Clonaid is a farce too. I think they have 2 Raelians who are part of it. They recently made an offer to clone someone for a reduced fee if they would go public but this wasn't picked up by the media like I'm sure they wanted it to be.

Why make a "pleasure hospital" when any other can fix up mutilated genitalia!?
So none of the funded buildings were actually being consturcted? Not even a single girder?

Call me stupid if you want but how can you be so sure?

Date: February 10, 2009 02:06AM

nellejohn, you are right on the money.
Clonaid was a fraud, and the media got burned too many times, so now they all ignore Rael.

There are nowhere near 70,000 Raelians, that is another lie. Search google for this term.

Rael's Girls

And the genital mutilation... people who want to help with that cause can donate to established medical charities who have been working on that for years. He knows that is something he female followers would get very enraged about, of course. Rael may seem like a clown, but he is actually quite savy in how to manipulate people.

Here is the thing with Rael. He has been busted flat-out for having his people lie in the media countless times. So now, he has to prove every single claim he makes.
He has to have objective organizations, like UNICEF do a report about what is being done until the ground. Until then, his words are useless and emtpy.

Who Are the Raelians, and Why Are They Naked?
[skeptoid.com]

"

Date: February 10, 2009 02:40AM

Even his followers are ordered to tell lies!?

Posted by: nellejohn ()
Date: February 10, 2009 04:15AM

I'm not sure who all is in the "inner circle" so to speak. I would imagine they are told what to say for the good of the movement. As far as the pleasure hospital, this has been in the works since May 2006 and it seems like they always claim they need more money. They have set their purpose as to not just fix these women but to restore their ability to have sexual pleasure. This is why they say they need to do this themselves and not be part of another organization. Seems pretty strange to me. They claimed a couple of years ago the first stones were being placed for the hospital then later they said they had to move the site and so on and so on. So no I don't know for sure they haven't started anything but I would really be surprised since they claim to need more money. Kinda seems like the monies for the so called embassy to be built. The fundraiser got old and really didn't appeal to those outside the movement.

Current Page: 4 of 10

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.