Current Page: 9 of 10
Re: Raelian Movement? The Raelian symbol is a "hate speech"
Posted by: nellejohn ()
Date: February 25, 2009 10:29PM

He in the past has chastised the Catholic religion so I guess he doesn't like the Jewish religion either. Probably another way to find members. He likes the publicity and power. A true narcissist.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Raelian Movement?
Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: March 04, 2009 04:29AM

Do you think this character who claimed to clone 3 babies (now about 9 years old, and no, he won't release their identity for their privacy) is using Rael's Alien Cloning Technology?

[www.breitbart.com]

Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: March 04, 2009 08:04AM

This guy is probably just doing a political stunt.
One assumes he will lose his medical license for making those claims. But notice he also backtracks, and is playing word games too. I don't believe he did it, as if he did, he would be in jail.

Human cloning will be possible, they are cloning mammals now. The problem is there are lots of mistakes, and lots of deaths, and also mutants. So it has to be illegal.
So if these psychos start trying to clone people, they are doing live experiments on humans, and even if a baby survived, what if it had horrible mutations?

Anyone who claims to clone like this, if they are breaking the law in that area, should be charged. That seems logical.

But that idiot Rael has no cloning technology, at the time he made the claims, they were investigated, and it was all lies. Its just a PR stunt, and to get money out of a few followers.

But if they keep making those false claims, and its illegal to clone a human, then why aren't they being prosecuted for even making those claims?
Maybe soon they will start cracking down on the crackpots.

Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: March 04, 2009 09:13AM

The Anticult, obviously I was being "ironic". Cloning is a fool's paradise at this time in our culture and history. I think "Human Cloners" should consider freezing their dead bodies with cryonics since the two "sciences" have equal validity (cloning perhaps has a bit more since animals have apparently been cloned).

Want me to believe, "human cloners"? Produce the cloned offspring for testing as well as your notes and studies. No? Want to "protect" their "privacy"? Then clone me and I will allow science to evaluate it...AND I will get filthy rich selling the movie and book rights. Fuck privacy! Show me the money!

Re: Raelian Movement? prove it with a DNA test, or stop lying
Date: March 04, 2009 12:01PM

Yes of course, until they have the DNA test to prove a human clone is real, then they are simply liars and con-artists, like the Raelians.

And if cloning a human is illegal, anyone who claims they did it, should be investigated, just like any other crime. Why aren't these people being investigated?

But notice how Rael has insulated himself from the cloning claims? Rael has said he has nothing to do with the cloning, and knows nothing about it!
He is setting other Raelians up for possible trouble or prosecution, not him.
Rael is not as dumb as he acts.
What a jerk.

But cloning primates, including humans, is possible. That is the scary thing. They are cloning more animals all the time.

Also, identical twins, are clones, as they are exact genetic copies of eachother.
But human clones by genetic engineering has to be illegal, to stop these insane idiots.

Posted by: nellejohn ()
Date: March 06, 2009 03:53AM

Hey Sparky--the Raelians are offering cloning at a reduced rate if you agree to go public--but sorry no promises of riches.

Date: November 30, 2011 08:35AM

Hi all,

I'm a journalist working on a story about growing up in groups like the Raelian Movement, exploring notions of coming of age and rites of passage. If you grew up with Raelian parents, or if you are a Raelian with kids of your own, I would love to speak to you.

Feel free to reply here or send me a private message if you would like to help out.

Thanks a lot,
Luke.

Posted by: shimwah ()
Date: January 26, 2012 07:04AM

I have worked as a chef for 30 years. The raeliens have come to our establishment a couple times for their retreats. They are mostly polite and easy going. They like all their food separated. For instance, instead of making a salad they want the components of the salad separated to choose what they want. They have dinner in the dark nights and cross dressing/dress up party's. There is a lot of free sex and talk of love. Science is a big topic and they seem to have some pretty intellectual people in the group along with some obvious freaks.

There was one year my boss said they came and Rael made an appearance. He was catered for separately from the group. He ordered lobster and other luxurious foods that were given to him by his loyal followers. There were people from all over the world at this event because the leader was there. Beautiful naked women in transparent raincoats and Raels own personal gorgeous women at his side, all dressed in white. One of the members was a talented French Chef that came into the kitchen and made beautiful pastries and cakes for the group. Very impressive work apparently.

Many men like this Cult because of the Free Love aspect to it's teachings. There is no doubt that if you want to have a lot of sex with a lot of different women and let it all hang out, then this is the Cult for you.

The cost factor to attend these retreats, or gatherings is quite cheap from what I have seen. They must have a huge amount of voluntary donations to subsidize the overall cost of food, accommodation.

Overall, I have never met a nicer bunch of delusional gullible nut cases in all my travels.

Re: Raelian Movement? cloning scams
Date: January 27, 2012 09:54AM

Many sects use sex as a lure.
They also keep the prices low for basic membership, and then extract the serious money in other ways.

The Raelians were in very serious trouble previously for reports of sexual activities involving children. [forum.culteducation.com]

They figured out very quick they didn't want that kind of trouble, so immediately launched a counterattack, as can be seen with hundreds of posts by the Raelians on the internet to take the focus off themselves on that issue.

the Raelians have lied to the media about cloning, and many other false claims.
Probably one reason one hears less about the Raelians, is that the media now pretty much ignores them, as the Raelians lied to the media over and over, like with the cloning scam.

Re: Raelian "ambiguities in Raelian statements on paedophilia"
Date: January 27, 2012 10:09AM

There are authorities in Switzerland who see the dangers and threat to the public with the Raelian sect.
Swiss high courts upheld the ban, and even the European Court upheld it.

So in fact the Raelians do present a threat to the public, they are not benign.
Who knows, some disturbed Raelians could hire some crazy scientist and be illegally experimenting with human cloning using Raelian female followers as live HUMAN subjects, which would be a crime against humanity.

[www.culteducation.com]
Swiss Raelian sect in EU rights court over alien posters
AFP/November 16, 2011

"Authorities in the Swiss canton of Neuchatel in 2001 banned the group from putting up the posters, which also carried a web address and a phone number.
... officials in Neuchatel said the publicity presented a threat to public order because Raelians promote human cloning and "geniocracy," a system where leaders are picked according to their intelligence.

Authorities also pointed to ambiguities in Raelian statements on paedophilia.

Swiss high courts affirmed the ban and the European Court of Human Rights in January upheld the decision."

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/27/2012 10:14AM by The Anticult.

Current Page: 9 of 10

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.